PDA

View Full Version : Army of Bros

BroTotal
01-22-2013, 12:20 AM
This is a section for you to know how to get a defensive and offensive strategy into one.

Terms and Agreement : I am not responsible for any losses you have made. This is simply an effective strategy for me. Results may vary for anybody else that uses this. If you have any questions or concerns on the strategy then please ask away.

The Strategy
------------------------
To Begin what you need to do is this. Place both of your miners on the altar and pray for MANA until you have 100. As you are doing this, buy another miner. If he comes out during the praying then place him on the altar as well to speed things up. Once you have 100 MANA immediately purchase MINER HUSTLE and place every miner you have onto the GOLD. Now keep them mining until you get 3 more miners at the minimum. Now have 2 of those new miners pray for more MANA. Have them keep up their process because now you should buy up to 6 speartons. As you are buying those try to find an opening to purchase SHIELD WALL and have the speartons making a wall piece by piece. Still alive? Good because now you should purchase atleast 6 Archidons along with FLAMING ARROWS. Line the archidons behind your speartons as an attack force. If you've done this so far and still alive then as you can tell this strategy will work good. As a safeguard put 2 merics behind the speartons but infront of the archidons. This will assure that you keep a wall as long as possible. Now just purchase up to 12 more Archidons and keep on using the flaming arrows spell. Now you make your way to the center slowly.

Now that you have the center you have another objective. If you haven't already purchase the TOWER SPAWN I. Then go for the TOWER SPAWN IIalong with GIANT GROWTH II. Now if the enemy is tough enough they will survive. If they are not you can slowly watch their army crumble with the Ghosts destroying everything in sight.

-----------------------------------------

Optional Choices

- Instead of purchasing 3 rows of Archidons only purchase 11 Archidons and make the rest giants with GIANT GROWTH II and just send them in along with the ghost.

Questions? Concerns? Comments?

Ask away below and I will answer them ASAP!

------------------------------------------

IGN : BroTotal
ID : 179

Feel Free To Add Me!

Tecness2
01-22-2013, 07:50 AM
You know, this strategy isn't completely horrible on certain maps. On castle, it would fail.
I think this strategy would work better before the latest patch.

XJAWZ
01-22-2013, 02:01 PM
I will just harrass your miners with swordwrath while they are praying.

BroTotal
01-22-2013, 06:08 PM
You can't harrass them if they are heavily guarded by Almost 18 Archidons and 6 speartons shield walling with 2 merics healing them.

I have had multiple victories on all maps for this. The only one that didn't work once on is like Tecness2 said was castle. The map is far too small for that.

Should I come up with some more strategies to share though?

ShadowyWhisper
01-22-2013, 06:26 PM
You can't harrass them if they are heavily guarded by Almost 18 Archidons and 6 speartons shield walling with 2 merics healing them.

I have had multiple victories on all maps for this. The only one that didn't work once on is like Tecness2 said was castle. The map is far too small for that.

Spearton Rush at beginning. I don't use it anymore but it would destroy your 3 miners for sure, and you would have 0 gold with no miners.

Xate
01-22-2013, 10:43 PM
A very simple question: if you have no defense in the beginning then you could be destroyed easily right? And if they continue to harass you, hustle=useless. The opening sucks(for me) but the army is good. Spear+Bow and giants. Nice but rage sword can run past and kill all your bows right?

Azxc
01-23-2013, 01:42 AM

18 Archidons and 6 speartons shield walling with 2 merics healing them.....
how much time you need to get that army...?
A few swordwraths from the 1st minute can already kill all your miners...

uberman
01-23-2013, 03:34 AM
This is a section for you to know how to get a defensive and offensive strategy into one.

Terms and Agreement : I am not responsible for any losses you have made. This is simply an effective strategy for me. Results may vary for anybody else that uses this. If you have any questions or concerns on the strategy then please ask away.

The Strategy
------------------------
To Begin what you need to do is this. Place both of your miners on the altar and pray for MANA until you have 100. As you are doing this, buy another miner. If he comes out during the praying then place him on the altar as well to speed things up. Once you have 100 MANA immediately purchase MINER HUSTLE and place every miner you have onto the GOLD. Now keep them mining until you get 3 more miners at the minimum. Now have 2 of those new miners pray for more MANA. Have them keep up their process because now you should buy up to 6 speartons. As you are buying those try to find an opening to purchase SHIELD WALL and have the speartons making a wall piece by piece. Still alive? Good because now you should purchase atleast 6 Archidons along with FLAMING ARROWS. Line the archidons behind your speartons as an attack force. If you've done this so far and still alive then as you can tell this strategy will work good. As a safeguard put 2 merics behind the speartons but infront of the archidons. This will assure that you keep a wall as long as possible. Now just purchase up to 12 more Archidons and keep on using the flaming arrows spell. Now you make your way to the center slowly.

Now that you have the center you have another objective. If you haven't already purchase the TOWER SPAWN I. Then go for the TOWER SPAWN IIalong with GIANT GROWTH II. Now if the enemy is tough enough they will survive. If they are not you can slowly watch their army crumble with the Ghosts destroying everything in sight.

Optional Choices

- Instead of purchasing 3 rows of Archidons only purchase 11 Archidons and make the rest giants with GIANT GROWTH II and just send them in along with the ghost.

I think you'd get a much faster economy by building more miners with the starting gold, putting them all on gold then getting enough miners before going for miner hustle.
loads of miners without hustle is better than a few with hustle, isnt it?

I am also concerned that you are defence-less and will die before getting out your first spearton, since you have no defences at all during the miner-building stage. The only oponent who wont kill you is somebody who doesnt attack at all.

Therefore, although I have not tried this I have to say no it wont work, and I voted 'no'.
I'd be delighted to play you and test it tho :)

Chaoticevil 669

WyzDM
01-23-2013, 04:40 AM
This would never work on a short map, and frankly you don't have enough of a resistance even on Green Hills.

You need to balance your army with your economy. You go straight economy at the start of the game. With someone going archer/swordie on castle, you'd be done.

XJAWZ
01-23-2013, 01:02 PM
I agree. I usually train one sword and then build economy and then I make a few speartons and archidons, and then some albowtross and magikill in the late game...if I didnt win yet

ShadowyWhisper
01-23-2013, 05:45 PM
No offense, but if you build your economy without securing your army, your opponent may attack and kill your lonely SwordWrath at the center. Then he would target your miners. GO ON THE OFFENSIVE IF YOU SEE HE HAS NO DEFENSE. And how do you know if he has no defense? Stay CLOSE. That way your Archidon can hit his 2nd row miners and he'll be behind economically.

Also, how do you get that Poll? I would really like that so I know how my strategies are working out.

DragonFrost
01-23-2013, 06:41 PM
When making a thread, underneath the posting place there is a bunch of stuff. Near the bottom should be a make poll choice. click it.

isgood
01-23-2013, 07:41 PM
3 swordwraths or one spearton would kill your miners very early in the game. Also even when you got a super army there (it would be very strong in the final result) but anyone could always get 12 speartOns and some shadowraths and rush the statue

badplayer
01-24-2013, 08:01 AM
its ironic but u sacrifice too much economy to get miner hustle. also it would be better to just have 8 miners on gold rather than a few with miner hustle, so...useless

BroTotal
01-24-2013, 10:05 AM
18 Archidons and 6 speartons shield walling with 2 merics healing them.....
how much time you need to get that army...?
A few swordwraths from the 1st minute can already kill all your miners...

It took me about 10 Minutes in game with a decent set up to fully max out population.

XJAWZ
01-24-2013, 01:36 PM
No offense, but if you build your economy without securing your army, your opponent may attack and kill your lonely SwordWrath at the center. Then he would target your miners. GO ON THE OFFENSIVE IF YOU SEE HE HAS NO DEFENSE. And how do you know if he has no defense? Stay CLOSE. That way your Archidon can hit his 2nd row miners and he'll be behind economically.

No offense, but the lonely swordwrath isnt going to be at the center. Its going to be harrasing (or trying to) the enemies miners on the other end, if hes stupid enough to have a little miner city and no defence. (early game) Also, if he has a form of defense, (eg. a spearton), he will have little economy, and by the time my sword is retreatin gfrom the spearton he has, I already have a spearton of my own loaded (or at least half done), and if he spams swordwrath after that initial sword of mine, I will already have a archidon loaded and my sword will be retreating for the center, where my archer and sword will meet the opponents swords. So the initial sword is just a spy/ harrasser.

BroTotal
01-25-2013, 10:20 AM
Don't worry I got a new strategy so in game this is not my strategy I kind of just wanted to try and make an idea up. Thanks for all the pointers though guys.