PDA

View Full Version : The Truth about Resliance

Invincitron
01-22-2013, 05:05 PM
Hi reader,

Many people actually think Resliance doubles HP of statue... it doesn't! Say if your statue has 100HP, it's being attacked and has 1HP left, Resliance activates at the right time it goes back to 51HP. It only restores 50HP. But if they don't attack at all, your statue will have 150HP.
Here's how I know: A person Spearton rushed and I got Resliance at the right time, restored 50HP and made me win.

.:Invincitron:.

_Ai_
01-23-2013, 12:02 AM
So..... it adds 50 HP to the statue?
And what is their actual HP

uberman
01-23-2013, 12:34 AM
Wrong, at least partially.

A un-upgraded statue taks 80 bombers to kill (play tested several times.)

An undamaged upgraded statue takes more than 120 bombs to kill. I dont know the exact number yet, but its significantly more than 120 (which is what would be suggested by the OP)

It is true that upgrading a damaged statue does not remove the damage it has taken, and I dont know exactly how the mechanism works out - I guess the amount of damage is carried forward, i a similar way to a damaged giant geing upgraded by giant growth.

I do intend to play yest it, but it takes so long to make all those bombs :)

There was a bug where resiliance didnt work, 80 bombs killed the upgraded statue, but that got fixed in a recent patch.

_Ai_
01-23-2013, 01:06 AM
So
Ever played FF12?
When you use bubble while damaged, your current HP doubles (kinda same with reselience)
Lets say 100 HP. You lost 25 hp bringing your current Hp down to 75. and using Bubble at that time will multiply your full hp to 200 while your current hp is 150

uberman
01-23-2013, 01:13 AM
So
Ever played FF12?
When you use bubble while damaged, your current HP doubles (kinda same with reselience)
Lets say 100 HP. You lost 25 hp bringing your current Hp down to 75. and using Bubble at that time will multiply your full hp to 200 while your current hp is 150

No, I have not played FF12.
But thats the kind of thing going on.
I dont have the data to produce reliable numbers on it, yet, maybe Tec can enlighten us.

_Ai_
01-23-2013, 01:58 AM
No, I have not played FF12.
But thats the kind of thing going on.
I dont have the data to produce reliable numbers on it, yet, maybe Tec can enlighten us.

Its not? Well that was embarassing
but i think it was righgt though....

uberman
01-23-2013, 02:56 AM
Its not? Well that was embarassing
but i think it was righgt though....

I think you mis-read me; I mean it IS the kind of thing going on.
I actually said thats the kind of thing going on --> that is the kind of thing going on.

My use of 'no' was limited to the first line; no I have not played FF12.

_Ai_
01-23-2013, 03:04 AM
I think you mis-read me; I mean it IS the kind of thing going on.
I actually said thats the kind of thing going on --> that is the kind of thing going on.

My use of 'no' was limited to the first line; no I have not played FF12.

....I seem to has misread you.
Now its even more embarassing.

uberman
01-23-2013, 03:14 AM
....I seem to has misread you.
Now its even more embarassing.

Ack! Sorry didnt mean to embarass you.We could delete our posts, and if anyone saw them, we just deny they ever existed :)

_Ai_
01-23-2013, 04:02 AM
Ack! Sorry didnt mean to embarass you.We could delete our posts, and if anyone saw them, we just deny they ever existed :)

No, dont be sorry, its my mistake.
And i shouldnt delete those posts....seems to me like bad manners (no offense)

Tecness2
01-23-2013, 07:13 AM
It would take roughly 140 bombers to kill an upgraded statue

ShadowyWhisper
01-23-2013, 05:53 PM
Hi reader,

Many people actually think Resliance doubles HP of statue... it doesn't! Say if your statue has 100HP, it's being attacked and has 1HP left, Resliance activates at the right time it goes back to 51HP. It only restores 50HP. But if they don't attack at all, your statue will have 150HP.
Here's how I know: A person Spearton rushed and I got Resliance at the right time, restored 50HP and made me win.

.:Invincitron:.

WHAT? No that's not right! I had Resilience, I had no army and 1 miner (I was lagging so...) and my opponent's Ghost Spearton was attacking. Resilience slowly heals your statue. It doesn't immediately make a jump or anything.

DragonFrost
01-23-2013, 06:38 PM
Resilence doesnt regen your statue hp....

FailingAtFailing
01-23-2013, 07:01 PM
Would be nice if there was a way to repair your statue....

_Ai_
01-23-2013, 07:50 PM
Would be nice if there was a way to repair your statue....

And you would never lose. Jk
Make it have a cooldown