PDA

View Full Version : if you could add one or more units to chaos/order, what would it be and its powers

kingkickass2013
01-22-2013, 10:20 PM
if you could add one or more units to either order and/or chaos, what would it be called, look like, and what would its special abilities and powers be. here are mine.

ORDER

the blade master, a swordwrath that learned to carry two swords and learned how to use them wisely. (looks just like a swordwrath holding two swords while wearing a helmet)

special abilities:

decapitate: has a chance to instantly cut the head off a unit when upgrade is bought. DOES NOT COUNT FOR GIANTS, FLYING UNITS, OR BOMBERS

final strike: the blade master throws both his swords at random enemies which can either kill or severely wound them depending on how far they are, only happens when the blade master loses all its health and has bought the upgrade. CANNOT INSTANTLY KILL GIANTS, SPEARTONS, AND JUGGERKNIGHTS

quick attack: a purchasable, instantly active ability that will make the blade masters attack faster (does not increase damage and run speed like rage does but does make it as fast as rage)

cost for upgrades and unit:

the blade masters cost: 600 gold and 200 mana with a waiting time of 30 and a population cap of 4

decapitate:500 gold and 450 mana with a waiting time of 30. the chances of decapitation are 10% but increases with every hit all the way to 25%, restarts once the blade master cuts the head off an enemy unit. also shows a really cool animation of him chopping the head off the enemy unit (im talking of a 100 percent chance scale, so you would begin with a 10 percent chance out of 100, but with every hit increases all the way to 25 percent, then restarts when the decapitation happens)

final strike: costs 400 gold and 500 mana with a waiting time of 50. no recharge time

quick attack: costs 300 gold, with a waiting time of 60
all upgrades are found in the melee units upgrade building

general knowledge:
has three blocks of health, runs at the same speed of a spearton, does a little more damage than a swordwraths rage attack, can be equipped with different swords and helmets in the armory, starts with a helmet to allow the enemy to distinguish the difference between an attacking swordwrath and blade master, does extra damage against unarmored units (swordwrath,crawler,meric,archidon,bomber,miners from both sides,and deads).

CHAOS

cannibal: a fast running creature that has razor sharp teeth and claws that does not gain health over time while in the battle field (gets an amount of health from killing enemies, the amount of health given depends on how strong that enemy was, killing a giant will allow the cannibal to recharge health a very quick speed and run much faster for a short period of time) no animation will be shown of the cannibal devouring a corpse (thank god)

special abilities:

vampirism:a passive ability that can be bought that allows the cannibal to gain even more health from killed foes

rock throw: the cannibal can pick up a rock and throw it at the enemy, upgradable to make the rock throw stun (stun effects do not work on tank units such as the spearton and giants, the cannibal starts with this ability)

frighten: the cannibal can strike fear into the eyes of the weaker enemy soldiers (crawlers,bombers,archidons,swordwrath, and merics) useable ability that makes the weaker enemy units flee all the way to the statue (the player has no control over the fleeing soldiers and must wait until they reach the statue till he/she can control them again), excellent in large maps such as grassy hills, can be done multiple times on the same exact units

cost for upgrades and unit:

cannibal: costs 350 gold, with a waiting time of 20 with a population cap of 2

vampirism: costs 300 gold with a waiting time of 10

rock throw: the stun upgrade costs 200 gold and 50 mana, cost it takes to use it is nothing and has a recharge time of 15

frighten: costs 500 gold and 200 mana with a waiting time of 40, cost it takes to use it is 50 mana and has a recharge time of 60

general knowledge:
has 3 blocks of health, runs at the same pace as a shadowrath, does as much damage as a spearton, can have a helmet from the armory, looks like a swordwrath but with a tail,razor claws,an open mouth filled with sharp teeth, and is a bit taller than the swordwrath, its attacks poison the enemy

got any of your own units you would like to share?

_Ai_
01-23-2013, 12:14 AM
I think there were already a thread about this....

DragonFrost
01-23-2013, 07:16 AM
We do.

PUMU
01-23-2013, 08:48 AM
i think your thinking of what abilites would u give units. this one includes adding an entire unit unless i simply havent seen the other one

kingkickass2013
01-23-2013, 09:37 AM
they have? i could of sworn this was the very first add an entire unit thread here, that still is up and running. if your talking about that one with the abilities no this is a bit more different, you come up with your very own unit then explain what its abilities are and what it looks like

kingkickass2013
01-23-2013, 09:39 AM
We do.

GREAT share that idea, let us see what you got brainstorming for that certain unit, remember, needs its special abilities and a name, oh and what it looks like to get a good vision on it

Jombloxx
01-23-2013, 09:52 AM
LOL there are threads bout this here and on le SE wiki but wutever

Blader - a basic infantry unit used in large
numbers for better effect - 100/0/1/10 secs

Health: 1 bar

Attack:little less than swordwrath's

Speed:little faster than swordwrath

Abilities:

Speed manipulation - 50/100

+ speed, +health
il post only 1 o my ideas pic comin soon :D

kingkickass2013
01-23-2013, 09:56 AM
LOL there are threads bout this here and on le SE wiki but wutever

Blader - a basic infantry unit used in large
numbers for better effect - 100/0/1/10 secs

Health: 1 bar

Attack:little less than swordwrath's

Speed:little faster than swordwrath

Abilities:

Speed manipulation - 50/100

+ speed, +health
il post only 1 o my ideas pic comin soon :D

hey i was looking around in the spoilers you had put up and i noticed something, the character named sharp you have there, looks almost exactly like the vision i had for the blade master unit here

MiamiBigAL
01-23-2013, 11:22 AM
I think there needs to be an anti air unit (and in turn make air units cheaper).

WyzDM
01-23-2013, 11:41 AM
I think there needs to be an anti air unit (and in turn make air units cheaper).

Chaos anti air: bombers manual explosion
Order anti air: Magikil (blast or electric wall)

DragonFrost
01-23-2013, 03:25 PM
Order antiair: egiants :D
And there was one, a long time ago. I suppose it's outdated now. Can't find it anymore :(
My idea:
Baby dragon (baby to make it not OP)
Basically an archidon, ignores armour, and has a bunch of hp. Can use melee and ranged attacks. Really slow. Melee is more powerful than ranged. I'm too lazy to make it detailed.

kingkickass2013
01-23-2013, 04:01 PM
aww a baby dragon, that thing looks adorable and....(the baby dragon started bursting into flames and burning everything)....................

Jombloxx
01-24-2013, 08:45 AM
hey i was looking around in the spoilers you had put up and i noticed something, the character named sharp you have there, looks almost exactly like the vision i had for the blade master unit here
Sharp is a pro and has nothing to do with SE - he is an RHG idea and i would ask u to not copy the idea for ur blade master.The blader - my unit has kinda bladed tonfas and thats why his name is Blader - pic comin soon

aww a baby dragon, that thing looks adorable and....(the baby dragon started bursting into flames and burning everything)....................
so cute X3

kingkickass2013
01-24-2013, 12:02 PM
Sharp is a pro and has nothing to do with SE - he is an RHG idea and i would ask u to not copy the idea for ur blade master.The blader - my unit has kinda bladed tonfas and thats why his name is Blader - pic comin soon

i apologize for this, i met you after i came up with the blade master, so how could i have stolen your idea if i havent even seen your creation, also the blade master has a helmet and two regular swordwrath swords, both of which can be changed in the armory

XJAWZ
01-24-2013, 02:00 PM
I would add a form of cavalry and maybe a centaur correspondant in chaos.

kingkickass2013
01-24-2013, 04:22 PM
I would add a form of cavalry and maybe a centaur correspondant in chaos.

hmm horsemen and centaurs, sound pretty cool but one question comes to mind, ranged or melee

DragonFrost
01-24-2013, 04:24 PM
Probably melee, as horses are faster than people, so if they were ranged, they could kite and the melee unit would never catch up.

kingkickass2013
01-24-2013, 04:27 PM
could be but remember centaurs are not known for their melee skill, they were known for the fact that they wielded a bow and arrow and could use it well, but thats in mythology which also states centaurs were a peaceful race

btw what day in october did you join, cause my birthday is on october 10

DragonFrost
01-24-2013, 04:33 PM
Uh... not sure, i dont remember the details XD
And i know centaurs are bwomen, how about people rising on horses? Like jousting kight, with swords and spears?

kingkickass2013
01-24-2013, 04:35 PM
the centaurs are well known for bowman-ship but the humans have a different approach, jousting knights could be the way to go, since they already have the archidon now if you have any ideas say them lets leave the idea making to the person who came up with the centaurs and horsemen

DragonFrost
01-24-2013, 04:39 PM
Btw, I realized this is for CHAOS, and since centaurs are peaceful creatures.......
We need a more evil horse unit :p

kingkickass2013
01-24-2013, 04:46 PM
so what are your ideas besides that baby dragon that burned down that happy little village i lived in

Jombloxx
01-25-2013, 07:45 AM
i apologize for this, i met you after i came up with the blade master, so how could i have stolen your idea if i havent even seen your creation, also the blade master has a helmet and two regular swordwrath swords, both of which can be changed in the armory
im not sayin u stole it im sayin i dont want you to steal it but Sharp's swords can be added to his armory :3

XJAWZ
01-25-2013, 02:13 PM
ok. So swordwrath on horse, 3 bars of health, light cavalry. Heavy calvalry would be spearton on horse...? No ranged combat, but maybe for harrassing and scouts and archer murderers.
The heavy cavalry unit should cost more than a spearton, and the light cavalry should cost more than a archidon.
Chaos would have a evil centaur that uses its speed and fists to kill people. Maybe...?

isgood
01-25-2013, 02:42 PM
Bandit: not sure chaos or order, but a unit that has VERY fast attacking speed, moving speed is slightly slower than shadowrath, holds two light weight knives/daggers that do slightly less damage than swordwrath. Costs 275 gold and no mana. takes up 2 pop. Abilities: Theft 1: For every miner the Bandit kills you gain 100 gold, 300 gold no mana. Theft 2: Increased damage and now for every bandit kills you get 125 gold, and 5 gold for every other unit, 400 gold 100 mana. Throwing knives: Bandit can throw knives as long range and can target flying units, 200 gold
Also, health is same with swordwrath. Probably would be the best unit for miner harassing :D

kingkickass2013
01-25-2013, 04:18 PM
ok. So swordwrath on horse, 3 bars of health, light cavalry. Heavy calvalry would be spearton on horse...? No ranged combat, but maybe for harrassing and scouts and archer murderers.
The heavy cavalry unit should cost more than a spearton, and the light cavalry should cost more than a archidon.
Chaos would have a evil centaur that uses its speed and fists to kill people. Maybe...?

GENIUS ABSOLUTELY GENIUS

kingkickass2013
01-25-2013, 04:21 PM
this reply is for isgoods idea, i forgot to make it reply with quote

i like said idea, but question, when it throws its knives, are they poisoned and do they do less damage than that of their regular attack.

all and all i love your idea for the bandit

isgood
01-25-2013, 05:06 PM
this reply is for isgoods idea, i forgot to make it reply with quote

i like said idea, but question, when it throws its knives, are they poisoned and do they do less damage than that of their regular attack.

all and all i love your idea for the bandit
I think i would like slightly more damage than regular and no poison. I also thought of "impersonation" which is similar to cloak but goes on forever (it impersonatates as a miner and could just be hiding by enemy base and suprise a miner attack)

kingkickass2013
01-25-2013, 05:10 PM
I think i would like slightly more damage than regular and no poison. I also thought of "impersonation" which is similar to cloak but goes on forever (it impersonatates as a miner and could just be hiding by enemy base and suprise a miner attack)

make it so that if the enemy notices the unit he can order his units to directly attack and it will cause the units to attack said bandit (they will not attack if enemy player does not know and does not give the order to attack)

this could work if the enemy does not notice that you ran forth towards his kingdom in disguise, and can the impersonator look like just any unit or is it locked on one unit

isgood
01-25-2013, 05:22 PM
also, i love your cannibal idea

Tecness2
01-25-2013, 05:36 PM
REPLACEMENT!

Replacing the Wingadon:
Headless Horseman.
He's a fast/armored horse archer, with no head. Does the same damage, moves at the same speed....EVERYTHING but the model and the fact that this one walks, is the same as the wingadon.

Replacing the Albowtross:
Horse Archer.
A heavily armored, slow, horse archer. Everything is still the same compared to the Albowtross, stat wise. Including the blazing bolts.

New units:
Jack - The Giant Slayer.
Based on the movie. Does massive damage towards giants, but normal damage towards all other units.
As much health as a level 2 giant. movement speed of a spearton, damage towards normal units as a swordwrath. Damage towards giants, 2x that of a normal giant.

Ogre
He's a fat, slow moving creature. Health of a fully upgraded giant, damage of a juggerknight. Against giants, he does 2.5x that of a normal giant.

stickman311
01-25-2013, 07:28 PM
there would have been no need for archidons anymore if that applies

kingkickass2013
01-25-2013, 08:59 PM
hey tecness2, youve reached 666 posts

good ideas btw

*something that has to be said but has nothing to do with this thread*

i had another thread on whether chaos should be free or not, i was absolutely surprised with the results, dont bother looking for it i deleted it since everybody was chooseing that we should continue paying for chaos (such dedication to this game you guys dont even wanna stop paying them, big pat on the back for you guys, i imagined the meme were it shows fry from futurama holding the dollar bills saying SHUTUP AND TAKE MY MONEY, when i saw how many people voted to keep paying)

DragonFrost
01-25-2013, 09:00 PM
Yay, another useless post by kingkickass (and now me :/).

KrayZStick
01-25-2013, 09:03 PM
I'd add a "Frozen Knight"
Spearton with a different shield, helmet and sword!
Trademark of the Frozen Knights' clan!

kingkickass2013
01-25-2013, 09:06 PM
why not put ALL THE CLANS armor in the game

also, that moving picture you got there, its starting to make me feel bad for no reason, its like one of those jokes where you wanna laugh at it but then later on you feel like a terrible person for laughing at it

WyzDM
01-25-2013, 09:10 PM
that moving picture
Is called a gif, sir.

kingkickass2013
01-25-2013, 09:13 PM
Is called a gif, sir.

you know i knew it started with a gi but i couldnt figure out that last letter THANK YOU, for finishing up that last piece of the puzzle on trying to remember this simple abbreviation

KrayZStick
01-25-2013, 09:17 PM
Is called a gif, sir.

never knew that, thx man!

kingkickass2013
01-25-2013, 09:20 PM
WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE GIFS, they are hilarious. what ever site you find em on please tell me

Panki
01-25-2013, 09:29 PM
And you promised you'd stay on topic -.-

kingkickass2013
01-25-2013, 09:39 PM
two things (dont you just hate it when i start this little two things thing)

NUMERO UNO, mind stating your idea for new units and their abilities

number two, im a talkative guy, i apologize if i go off topic for a couple seconds, i try not to or atleast add something about the topic on said post to make up for the unrelated thing said

jli
01-25-2013, 10:02 PM
Forkwrath
Small, trident-wielding creatures from another dimension. In the past, the Magikill summoned them to fight as allies in battle; this time, they themselves have come to fight for Order.
Ability: Transmute
Forkwrath returns to its homeland for a short period of time, healing some of its health.

kingkickass2013
01-25-2013, 10:06 PM
are they still spawned by the magikill?

good idea but, are there more details?

jli
01-25-2013, 10:15 PM
No. They will be separate infantry units.

good idea but, are there more details?
I'm not sure what you mean.

kingkickass2013
01-25-2013, 10:49 PM
I'm not sure what you mean.

details, what do they look like, how much do they cost, what are their damage, what do their abilities do, how much health do they have, how fast are they, ETC ETC ETC

DragonFrost
01-26-2013, 08:28 AM
Aren't those small fork people called dashinites?

Bladed Fire
01-26-2013, 08:34 AM
Aren't those small fork people called dashinites?

NO. I've changed the wiki ok? Do you see it? Dashinites wield spears while Minions wield pitchfork.

DragonFrost
01-26-2013, 08:34 AM
OH! S dashinites are those native spear people? Btw I haven't been on the wiki for a while.

Bladed Fire
01-26-2013, 08:36 AM
OH! S dashinites are those native spear people? Btw I haven't been on the wiki for a while.

Me too. :P ALOT of school activities waiting for me and no updates there(Stick Empires).

kingkickass2013
01-26-2013, 01:57 PM
i apologize to interrupt but ye all have any ideas on units?

jli
01-26-2013, 02:37 PM
Yes.

There should be some sort of tier 2 ranged unit between the archidon and the albatross.

kingkickass2013
01-26-2013, 03:18 PM
like what, im not stating my ideas (this excludes the ideas at the beginning), but tier 2 ranged units, would they replace the archidon and albowtross when this upgrade is bought and a follow up question, is the same thing applying for the deads and the eclispors for chaos

jli
01-26-2013, 03:32 PM
Dude seriously, use the period. <- see? that thing. It makes your posts a lot easier to understand.

Anyway, to answer your questions. It wouldn't replace anything, it'd just be an extra unit. And yeah, the same applies to chaos as well.

kingkickass2013
01-26-2013, 08:39 PM
ok then i shall add periods in my posts Captain Grammer.

any details on these two soldiers/creatures of war

DragonFrost
01-26-2013, 08:40 PM
ok then i shall add periods in my posts Captain Grammer.

any details on these two soldiers/creatures of war(WHERE DA FUQ IS THE PEROID?)

Horse archer trololololol

jli
01-26-2013, 08:42 PM
I don't really know yet, although horse archer would be pretty funny.

DragonFrost
01-26-2013, 08:45 PM
Horse acher MERGED could be centaur (for ORDER) while another HORSE ARCHER merge (for chaos). Order merge is horse body and legs, human chest and head and arms. Chaos is the opposite. So like, horse torso, arms and head, and human legs. I realize that would look quite weird, but hey! It's chaos we're talking about, right.

kingkickass2013
01-26-2013, 08:49 PM
weve already had the centaur ideas but the horsehuman thing, sounds incredibly weird, but then again take a look back at the cannibal, its a mutated human being that instead of slowly gaining health over time, it gains health through defeating (and technically consuming but without the animation due to being overly violent) its enemies, it looks like something you would see out of a horror movie but only placed in 2D with extremely good lighting and no longer frightening to look at due to it being around other freaks of nature

jli
01-26-2013, 08:49 PM
Hmmm, actually that would be pretty awesome. Would they have bolts or arrows?

That Other Guy
01-26-2013, 08:50 PM
Has anyone suggested stick gods yet?

jli
01-26-2013, 08:54 PM
That would be awesome, but the stickmen worship their weapons, so I don't know if that would work with the plot.

kingkickass2013
01-26-2013, 08:59 PM
STICK GODS, they worship weaponry like jli just explained. but maybe high mana costing blessing? im pretty sure that would belong in interprids post about adding abilities. (i DID NOT rip off his thread, we just so happen to have similar threads)

XJAWZ
01-29-2013, 02:52 PM
stick gods would completely throw off the game. It would be a huge risk, and some people might just completely alter their gameplay just to get a god. Then, the entire purpose of the game would be to turtle, get tons of miners, and get a god. There wouldn't be a lot strategy then.

XJAWZ
01-29-2013, 02:53 PM
REPLACEMENT!

Replacing the Wingadon:
Headless Horseman.
He's a fast/armored horse archer, with no head. Does the same damage, moves at the same speed....EVERYTHING but the model and the fact that this one walks, is the same as the wingadon.

Replacing the Albowtross:
Horse Archer.
A heavily armored, slow, horse archer. Everything is still the same compared to the Albowtross, stat wise. Including the blazing bolts.

New units:
Jack - The Giant Slayer.
Based on the movie. Does massive damage towards giants, but normal damage towards all other units.
As much health as a level 2 giant. movement speed of a spearton, damage towards normal units as a swordwrath. Damage towards giants, 2x that of a normal giant.

Ogre
He's a fat, slow moving creature. Health of a fully upgraded giant, damage of a juggerknight. Against giants, he does 2.5x that of a normal giant.

cool, tech

kingkickass2013
01-29-2013, 10:31 PM
xjawz dont double post its a BAD idea, do what i do, just keep editing the same box still somebody says something

_Ai_
01-29-2013, 11:31 PM
I think that the ogre is OP.....

Triss
01-30-2013, 07:00 AM
Giants Hunter(Order):
They're the ranger, the nemesis of giants

Health:9 bars
Armor:Same as Spearton
Attack:Same as Spearton

Cost:600 Gold 150 Mana
Pops:4

Abilities:
Anti-Stun: This unit can't be stunned (100 Gold 50 Mana)
Giant Nemesis: Deal 1.5x damage to Giants (Passive+Already own it)
Weakpoint: Pinpoint weak points of any units, causing the unit to take 1.5x more damage from the surroundings.(350 Gold 150 Mana)
Adrenaline Rush:
When the hunter sees an army of more than 5 giants,he felt this is the test he needs to become a legendary hunter.
Deal 100% bonus damage to any giants in the area (300 Gold 150 Mana)

Trapper:
A little trickster and a sadist.

Same stats as hunter.

Cost: 550 Gold 200 Mana

Abilities:
Poison chance: Have a 10% chance of poisoning the enemy you attacked(Passive+Already own it)
Anti-Stun: This unit can't be stunned (100 Gold 50 Mana)
Booby Trap: Place an explosive device that goes BOOM! when enemy steps on it(Trap gone when used,deals 5x damage of bomber, 300 Gold 100 Mana)
Magical Strings: Make an unit unable to move or attack, but at the cost of standing still, deal 1 bar of health/minute by constricting him (200 Gold 200 Mana)

Just random units for the game :p

PUMU
01-30-2013, 12:52 PM
Thief:
50 gold 0 mana cost
runs slightly than bomber by say 1 1/2x
atk n/a
health : same as bomber
pretty much the unit would be used to run over to the opponents side,cloak, steal a certain amount of gold from a miner and as it steals it uncloaks and flees.
pretty much like a sabateur unit doubling the enemies time to mine with miner stolen from and the thief would return to base with the gold paying for itself in the 75 incraments

KrayZStick
01-30-2013, 03:07 PM
Samurai: A strong & powerful warrior with moderate health. (basically shadowraith combined with spearton!)
Health: 4.5 Bars
Attack: Moderately High
Attack Speed: Moderate
Move Speed: Moderately High

Cost 500 Gold 100 Mana
Upgrades:
Cutthroat - Samurai next 3 attacks do increased damage and has faster move speed.
Honor (Passive) - When below 15% health, they have higher damage and attack speed.

kingkickass2013
01-30-2013, 03:22 PM
im loving the samurai idea same with the thief, but the hunter seems a bit overpowered, like just make it so hes has a huge range (much further than archidon) rather the anti stun and large amount of health (ranged units choose to be ranged units because they were way too frightened to get up close to a marauding spearton, nor did they have the physical strength to fight with a sword, this is excluding enslaved giants mainly due to the fact that they were forced to be a ranged unit) use the giants speed to your advantage and pick them off one by one using the incredible range of the hunter

Jombloxx
01-31-2013, 09:35 AM
i think ill not post pic on le blader - if u want pic visit SE wiki - the third empire page and find it :l

asdfstick
01-31-2013, 03:27 PM
I started a thread about this. Their used to be a sticky thread about adding 2 abilities to any of the units in the game.
Edit: We can start here again. My thread is old anyways.

ShadowyWhisper
01-31-2013, 04:12 PM
I would add something called Archidonian. It would be a ranged unit, armed with a bow and arrow. It would have the ability to cancel animation, as well as something that needs to be researched called Fire Arrow. They would be stronger in a group.

jli
01-31-2013, 04:42 PM
What is animation cancel, anyway?

DragonFrost
01-31-2013, 05:09 PM
I would add something called Archidonian. It would be a ranged unit, armed with a bow and arrow. It would have the ability to cancel animation, as well as something that needs to be researched called Fire Arrow. They would be stronger in a group.

...another useless unit. SAME THING AS AN ARCHIDON WITH A LONGER NAME >.>

ShadowyWhisper
01-31-2013, 05:12 PM
...another useless unit. SAME THING AS AN ARCHIDON WITH A LONGER NAME >.>

All right.

New unit:

Called the SpearTank. It would have a spear and a shield, and a helmet. It would have health equal to a JuggerKnight, and would be armored. It would have 2 abilities

Shield Line

The SpearTanks line up with damage reduced by 40.00001% and cannot attack

Shield Slam

The SpearTanks must be in Shield Line and smash their opponents back, momentarily stunning them.

DragonFrost
01-31-2013, 05:13 PM
>.> Why so many copies of order units?

Triss
01-31-2013, 05:35 PM
Pyromaniac:
A guy who set his head on fire.

Health:3 Bars
Damage:Same as spearton
Armor: Same as spearton
Attack:Splash ranged attack

Abilities:
Burning Love:Throw a bottle of Greek Fire, burning group of units+deal 1/2 bars of health(Same effect as poison, cure or back to castle to remove it)
(250 Gold 150 Mana) (Use cost:25 Gold)
I set fire to my body:Burn yourself, and run towards the enemy. You will be invulnerable by attacks, and hurt+burn enemies who touched you.
(300 Gold 100 Mana) (Use cost:Your life)

ShadowyWhisper
01-31-2013, 05:37 PM
>.> Why so many copies of order units?

No it's not an exact copy.

asdfstick
01-31-2013, 05:49 PM
Wolf(Order)
Description- bark
Costs- 200gold 0 mana
Training- 5s
Health- same as swordwrath
Attack- same as crawler
Melee
Ground
Abilities- sharper fangs, cost 50gold 50mana, doubles damage
terror- cost 100gold 50mana each attack has a 20% chance for an enemy to flee in terror for a certain amount of time.
pack mentality, 100gold 50mana, you know what it does

Mutant Wolf(Chaos)
Description- blahg
traiing-5.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000001s
costs- 50gold 75mana
health- same as swordwrath
damage- same as crawler
Melee
Ground
Abilities infected bite,100gold 50mana, each bite has a 50% chance to poison an enemy
pack mentality, 100gold 50mana, you know what it does

isgood
01-31-2013, 05:52 PM
Assassin:
a very long ranged unit, slightly longer than the range of a dead. It does very high damage, same normal damage as a enslaved giant. They hold crossbows with very powerful arrows. They have the same speed as a archidon. It has the same health as a crawler

Cost: 600 gold 150 mana
pop: 4

Abilities:
Explosive arrow: shoots an arrow that will do a blast where it is hit, it has slightly less radius
Deadly shot 1: shoots a single poison arrow that does the same damage as a regular shot
Deadly shot 2: shoots a single poison arrow that has twice the damage

PUMU
02-01-2013, 08:09 AM
on the wolf i would say that would be a hardly used unit seeing as it costs more than swordwrath and have the same atk strength as a crawler. yet it is twice as expensive.
whats its speed?
pack mentality would be hilariously cliche for that unit
if wolf stayed only for order i would understand but chaos would need a unit that can at least hold its own against one swordwrath. because as we all know chaos is bad on certain maps early game.

asdfstick
02-01-2013, 04:07 PM
Sniper- highly skilled archidon with a crossbow, can attack long distances.
costs 550gold 132 mana
training: 15s
health: same as archidon
damage- sames as shadowrath's 4thattack
speed- slow
reload speed- slow
range- from castle to the pillar on a medium map
melee
range
abilities: arrow to the knee, 100gold 100mana, free per use, cooldown 600, sniper hits an enemies knee disableing him/her for 10 sec

kingkickass2013
02-01-2013, 04:13 PM
indeed all good ideas, btw, quit sending in unit ideas that already exist but changing their name
this is supposed to be for NEW UNITS not NEW NAMES FOR UNITS

isgood
02-01-2013, 04:59 PM
Sniper- highly skilled archidon with a crossbow, can attack long distances.
costs 550gold 132 mana
training: 600
health: same as archidon
damage- sames as shadowrath's 4thattack
speed- slow
reload speed- slow
range- from castle to the pillar on a medium map
melee
range
abilities: arrow to the knee, 100gold 100mana, free per use, cooldown 600, sniper hits an enemies knee disableing him/her for 10 sec
lol this is a lot like my assassin

ShadowyWhisper
02-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Called ShadowWrath.

DragonFrost
02-01-2013, 08:50 PM
Actually, the assassin is a long range unit (at least the idea is)

KrayZStick
02-01-2013, 09:12 PM
It wouldn't be called Assassination if it wasn't what it was called now is it?

asdfstick
02-02-2013, 03:14 PM
lol this is a lot like my assassin

K.

Officer(I don't know what else to call it)(Order)- a soldier who is used as leadership for all allied units, has a radius of that of a magikill's explosion radius, all allied units within the area get 5% damage, speed, and attack speed.
costs- 700gold 217mana
pop-5
training- 20s
health- same as archidon
damage- same as miner
speed- moderate
melee
ground
abilities- armor, 300gold, doubles officer's health
war arua - 50gold 100mana, increases damage and attack speed by 15%
medic- 300gold 50 mana, officer adds regeneration to the aura gaining 1/10th of a bar of health every 5 seconds
radiusx2, 100gold 150 mana- radius doubles in size

kingkickass2013
02-02-2013, 06:36 PM
the officer idea is great, but 900 training time, THATS INSANE the enemy would of completed the game when it reached 300

asdfstick
02-02-2013, 08:08 PM
the officer idea is great, but 900 training time, THATS INSANE the enemy would of completed the game when it reached 300

It used to be in the hundreds( ticks i'm guessing)i'll change it.