PDA

View Full Version : Strongest SE Player

_Ai_
01-24-2013, 11:18 PM
The title says it all
Who is the strongest?

petmuju
01-25-2013, 12:52 AM
I say Tecness is the strongest! Or maybe CrazyJay...

neckromorph
01-25-2013, 02:11 AM
crazy jay if he in the poll

xvdaemonicxv
01-25-2013, 03:59 AM
i feel so honored to be one of the options c: we shall see in the tournament guys!! :D

uberman
01-25-2013, 05:19 AM
i feel so honored to be one of the options

That says a lot about the state of the game; that there are three really great active players, that they are active teachers, and this allows for a bunch of rising stars too - the state of the game is very healthy indeed!

I didn't vote yet, because its too hard to say who is strongest.

_Ai_
01-25-2013, 05:22 AM
That says a lot about the state of the game; that there are three really great active players, that they are active teachers, and this allows for a bunch of rising stars too - the state of the game is very healthy indeed!

I didn't vote yet, because its too hard to say who is strongest.

Its going to be unhealthy, i tell ya'
Because of the hackers

uberman
01-25-2013, 05:26 AM
Its going to be unhealthy, i tell ya'
Because of the hackers

Yes, you foresee a great danger.
I hope the Devs manage to keep the community clean of hackers, exploiters and griefers, as I hope they keep the game clean of glitches and bugs.

_Ai_
01-25-2013, 05:29 AM
Yes, you foresee a great danger.
I hope the Devs manage to keep the community clean of hackers, exploiters and griefers, as I hope they keep the game clean of glitches and bugs.

I hope so
But i foresee they couldnt hold for long......

KrayZStick
01-25-2013, 06:49 AM
CC & Wyz use chaos, so daemon's best.

DragonFrost
01-25-2013, 07:12 AM
...........Why would using chaos make you not as good as order? Also note, wyzdm is equally good at order and chaos :p

_Ai_
01-25-2013, 07:16 AM
Wait, Dae uses Chaos too, doesnt he?

DragonFrost
01-25-2013, 07:20 AM
No, lol. As far as I know (unless he got chaos on zenith) he doesn't have chaos.

xvdaemonicxv
01-25-2013, 07:46 AM
Nope. Never touched chaos in my life (:

Haha thanks :P

Jombloxx
01-25-2013, 07:51 AM
"viewing poll results before voting" - OMG CC has 0 votes.Many ppl hate him :l

Tecness2
01-25-2013, 08:17 AM
I say Tecness is the strongest! Or maybe CrazyJay...
I like you.

Believe it or not, Brock is better than CrazyJay. If they both played the same amount, say as much as Daemon or Wyz. Then they would be fighting over the top spot most likely.

uberman
01-25-2013, 08:46 AM
After much thought I have decided who I vote for, and its a tough one, all three are true greats.

It is true that Daemon trained WyzDM, which would suggest to some that Daemon is strongest.
But I say its WyzDM, because he is a master in both order and chaos, where as Daemon 'has never touched chaos in his life'

_Ai_
01-25-2013, 09:25 AM
I like you.

Believe it or not, Brock is better than CrazyJay. If they both played the same amount, say as much as Daemon or Wyz. Then they would be fighting over the top spot most likely.

To Tec, whoever hates CC, he likes lol

WyzDM
01-25-2013, 09:42 AM
I voted for daemonic because he can breakdance.

uberman
01-25-2013, 09:55 AM
I voted for daemonic because he can breakdance.

LOL!

You voted for Daemonic, because some folk would think less of you if you voted for yourself!
And, of course, modesty prevents you voting for yourself, as it prevents Daemon voting for himself - and I'd hope it prevents CC from voting for CC - but we'll have to wait and see on that one :)

_Ai_
01-25-2013, 10:26 AM
CC WILL vote for himself i assure you

WyzDM
01-25-2013, 01:04 PM

I'll just leave this here...http://tny.cz/6d8e9657

Contrary to popular belief, I can also play Order, but I find Chaos to be more fun and invigorating. Also, how would having a preference on what empire you play affect the skill of the player?

If the whole "Chaos-is-cheap-cause-you-pay-to-win" argument still exists, CC2 himself can tell you what happened when I went Order.

NrgFA
01-25-2013, 01:21 PM
Wyzdm,'cause hes that awesome. I love his replays,and his avatar is amazing.

WyzDM
01-25-2013, 02:42 PM
the only reason im last place is haters im clearly the best :/ im just rusty af

You're a great player, there's no denying that. The other day you did go 3-2 in chaos matches.

Let's keep practicing and we'll get you back in top shape.

DragonFrost
01-25-2013, 02:57 PM
:( don't quit cc.

DragonFrost
01-25-2013, 02:59 PM
Why should you :mad:

DragonFrost
01-25-2013, 03:03 PM
Your like 3rd best player lol
That's like saying whoever is worse than daemon has to quit

xvdaemonicxv
01-25-2013, 04:55 PM
Your like 3rd best player lol
That's like saying whoever is worse than daemon has to quit

LOLOLLLLOLOLOLOL. Idk. I just found that rly funny. xD

WyzDM
01-25-2013, 08:19 PM
LOLOLLLLOLOLOLOL. Idk. I just found that rly funny. xD

It looks like you are most favored in the SE forums.

I now hail thee best player and best break-dancer of Stick Empires.

Galeforce
01-25-2013, 11:44 PM
Break-dancer got my vote. That's just out of personal bias though. Without Daemon, I'd still be crawling around in the 1400 region.

_Ai_
01-26-2013, 01:11 AM
LOL, cheers for daemon!
I also choose daemon because of his manners........
and skill

xvdaemonicxv
01-26-2013, 05:06 AM
It looks like you are most favored in the SE forums.

I now hail thee best player and best break-dancer of Stick Empires.

only ahead by one vote xD but yes, breakdancing wise, I am probably the best ;).

And thank you all for such kind words :')

_Ai_
01-26-2013, 05:58 AM
only ahead by one vote xD but yes, breakdancing wise, I am probably the best ;).

And thank you all for such kind words :')

No probs :P

DragonFrost
01-26-2013, 08:19 AM
I voted daemon too :D btw now wyzdm and daemon are tied 9-9

_Ai_
01-26-2013, 08:25 AM

WHY!
Y U DO DIS!

WyzDM
01-27-2013, 02:21 PM

Not anymore. Daemonic now has the title.

Invisible donuts for everyone.

_Ai_
01-27-2013, 11:12 PM
Now its back to 10-10.....
And ill take a piece of that donut, if you may :P

fram
01-28-2013, 03:19 PM
My vote made Wzydm win
(corps voted for himself lol )

WyzDM
01-28-2013, 03:54 PM
My vote made Wzydm win
(corps voted for himself lol )

FIRST POST.
JOINED TODAY.

WHO ARE YOU.

jerrytt
01-28-2013, 04:08 PM
FIRST POST.
JOINED TODAY.

WHO ARE YOU.

SUSPICIOUS

PERHAPS YOUR INTERROGATING HIM TO TAKE ATTENTION AWAY FROM U?....

WyzDM
01-28-2013, 05:15 PM
SUSPICIOUS

PERHAPS YOUR INTERROGATING HIM TO TAKE ATTENTION AWAY FROM U?....

Not at all. I'll be more open and admit I voted for daemonic because he gave me some key tips when I was starting out, and convinced me that I could take my game to a higher level. I never thought I'd be where I am now though, the level when the apprentice challenges the master!

uberman
01-28-2013, 09:29 PM
Not at all. I'll be more open and admit I voted for daemonic because he gave me some key tips when I was starting out, and convinced me that I could take my game to a higher level. I never thought I'd be where I am now though, the level when the apprentice challenges the master!

Thats the way of things - the student learns from the master then challenges the master!
Lookout, I am coming for you next! <joke>

_Ai_
01-28-2013, 10:48 PM
It's kinda common if the apperentice surpasses his master, and than kills him XD
And Uber, if you havent made the <joke> i wouldve took it seriously. (Not sarcasm)

xvdaemonicxv
01-29-2013, 08:08 AM

THE PAINNNN T___________T. Lol and WyzDM is definetly better than me. I am without a doubt 100% sure I am not the best player on SE anymore since chaos have figured out a new meta/strategy which I have yet to figure out a counter to since I've been gone.

Anyways... I think I may be the best order player still since OvO hasn't changed any.

uberman
01-29-2013, 12:12 PM
It's kinda common if the apperentice surpasses his master, and than kills him XD
And Uber, if you havent made the <joke> i wouldve took it seriously. (Not sarcasm)

Wow, Aiman, thanks for that complement, but you seriously over-estimate me if you think I am close to WyzDM....yet :P

ShadowyWhisper
01-29-2013, 08:21 PM
The second you saw your name. Actually, make that... the second after you forced Aiman to put your name up there. :P

_Ai_
01-29-2013, 11:25 PM
Oh yes, he was evil and cruel..............(joke)

ShadowyWhisper
01-30-2013, 07:01 PM
CaptainCorps, you don't seem to get annoyed like some people. I was watching Markov's techniques for Paganini Caprices on violin, John is me by the way, and this was the conversation we had.

It was a joke. You don't seem to get annoyed much, which I greatly appreciate. I was watching Markov's techniques for Caprices 1-24 on violin.
It's called musical performance. Of course, you don't know enough music to understand. Come back in 3 years and you will.
Reply in reply to fiddlnbanjo

dsteffey77 5 days ago
You are a stunning example of the stuck up attitudes that spew in the classical music world.
Reply in reply to John

John 4 days ago
Sorry, but the only classical music I listen to is when I practice violin. Otherwise, I don't listen to any kind of music. Stuck-up attitude? There is such thing as performance movements, in case you didn't know. Really, no need to criticize on topics you know nothing about.
Reply in reply to dsteffey77

dsteffey77 4 days ago
Not worth the time. Forget it.
Reply in reply to John

John 1 day ago
I'm not sure how much time it would take you to type a little more than 20 letters. But, I guess for you, that would take quite a long time because you have to look down every time, right?

dsteffey77 19 hours ago
YES
Reply in reply to John

John 8 hours ago
Imagine how much time it took you to type that.

dsteffey77 4 minutes ago
What are you 15? You have the knowledge and attitude of a bad high school string player at best. You're a pampered, spoiled little asshole who needs to shut his dumb ass mouth. Paganini Caprices are not the most difficult pieces every composed, and I have two music degrees in various disciplines and have played hundreds and hundreds of concerts with some of the world's top musicians. What the fuck do you know?
Reply in reply to John

John 30 seconds ago
Sorry, but I don't think a talented musician would get angry over a YouTube comment.
Reply - in replay to dsteffey77

jli
01-30-2013, 09:11 PM
CaptainCorps, you don't seem to get annoyed like some people. I was watching Markov's techniques for Paganini Caprices on violin, John is me by the way, and this was the conversation we had.

It was a joke. You don't seem to get annoyed much, which I greatly appreciate. I was watching Markov's techniques for Caprices 1-24 on violin.
It's called musical performance. Of course, you don't know enough music to understand. Come back in 3 years and you will.
Reply in reply to fiddlnbanjo

dsteffey77 5 days ago
You are a stunning example of the stuck up attitudes that spew in the classical music world.
Reply in reply to John

John 4 days ago
Sorry, but the only classical music I listen to is when I practice violin. Otherwise, I don't listen to any kind of music. Stuck-up attitude? There is such thing as performance movements, in case you didn't know. Really, no need to criticize on topics you know nothing about.

dsteffey77 4 days ago
Not worth the time. Forget it.
Reply in reply to John

John 1 day ago
I'm not sure how much time it would take you to type a little more than 20 letters. But, I guess for you, that would take quite a long time because you have to look down every time, right?

dsteffey77 19 hours ago
YES
Reply in reply to John

John 8 hours ago
Imagine how much time it took you to type that.

dsteffey77 4 minutes ago
What are you 15? You have the knowledge and attitude of a bad high school string player at best. You're a pampered, spoiled little asshole who needs to shut his dumb ass mouth. Paganini Caprices are not the most difficult pieces every composed, and I have two music degrees in various disciplines and have played hundreds and hundreds of concerts with some of the world's top musicians. What the fuck do you know?
Reply in reply to John

John 30 seconds ago
Sorry, but I don't think a talented musician would get angry over a YouTube comment.
Reply - in replay to dsteffey77

Ok, I'm going off-topic, but this post just reminds me of this comic:
http://xkcd.com/202/

asdfstick
01-30-2013, 09:15 PM
Suspense is killaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(sarcasm)

WyzDM
01-30-2013, 10:17 PM
Suspense is killaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'd rather keep it tied. There shouldn't be a debate over this.

EDIT: daemonic has the lead.

Invisible watermelon-flavored-fruit-roll-ups for everyone.

_Ai_
01-30-2013, 11:32 PM
CC, it was just just a joke......
And I will take the invincible watermelon-flavoured-fruit-roll-up, just one.

ShadowyWhisper
01-31-2013, 01:27 PM
You guys are going WAY off topic. I mean really, that's not even related at all. Here's my reasoning

WzyDM: Most friendly and best teacher

CaptainCorps: Best player but bad attitude

Daemon: Good teacher and tries to even things out. Uses Order to help teach.

WyzDM
01-31-2013, 04:26 PM
Looks like Corps is finally getting noticed, good for him. He's a very skilled player.

Creme filled peeps for everyone (and they're visible this time, I swear! I just don't know where they are...).

DragonFrost
01-31-2013, 05:10 PM
:O now it's 11-12-11, with Daemon in the lead! This is going to be a close call!

WyzDM
01-31-2013, 06:28 PM
Make it thirteen. I think this is FINALLY going to end it.

FREE VISIBLE HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OILED SALT AND VINEGAR POTATO CHIPSSSSS.

I am going to die so sick but so happy.

Triss
01-31-2013, 06:47 PM
*Rainbow Puke

DragonFrost
01-31-2013, 06:48 PM
Make it thirteen. I think this is FINALLY going to end it.

FREE VISIBLE HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OILED SALT AND VINEGAR POTATO CHIPSSSSS.

I am going to die so sick but so happy.

O.o THAT SOUNDS SO GOOD!!!

jerrytt
01-31-2013, 09:15 PM

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT MULTIPLE ACCOUNT SUSPICION????
I WAS RIGHT! YOU DID BUMP VOTES :P

WyzDM
01-31-2013, 09:44 PM
WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT MULTIPLE ACCOUNT SUSPICION????
I WAS RIGHT! YOU DID BUMP VOTES :P

I only voted once.

jerrytt
01-31-2013, 10:01 PM
didnt u admit to multiaccounting?

WyzDM
02-01-2013, 01:20 AM
didnt u admit to multiaccounting?

Nope. I have 2 SE accounts but 1 forum account. Who do you think I am, CaptainCorps?

_Ai_
02-01-2013, 07:55 AM
That was just another unknown user voting for daemon