PDA

View Full Version : random thoughts about accounts

uberman
01-26-2013, 07:31 AM
1. We should be able to delete accounts we dont use any more. Or some kind of auto-delete mechanism put in place for accounts not used. I assume a lot of server space will be neded to store the accounts. Some may create an account and leave the game, others may make a new account for what ever reason.

2 Ranking should decay for an inactive account - say (and its just a suggested value) after 1 month of no activity, 1 ranking point lost per day until the account drops out of the top 100.
This would help avoid a situation with an inactive top 10, making it hard to get games at the top rankings.

_Ai_
01-26-2013, 07:37 AM
1. We should be able to delete accounts we dont use any more. Or some kind of auto-delete mechanism put in place for accounts not used. I assume a lot of server space will be neded to store the accounts. Some may create an account and leave the game, others may make a new account for what ever reason.

2 Ranking should decay for an inactive account - say (and its just a suggested value) after 1 month of no activity, 1 ranking point lost per day until the account drops out of the top 100.
This would help avoid a situation with an inactive top 10, making it hard to get games at the top rankings.

Agreed. it would help me go to top 100.
But i know your actual reason why you want to do this....

Azxc
01-26-2013, 07:46 AM
Top 1: Tecness1
Top 2: Tecness2
Top 3: Tecness3
Top 4: Tecness4
Top 5: Tecness5
Top 100: Tecness100

Muahahaha lol, just kidding
your idea is good :P love it

kingkickass2013
01-26-2013, 01:52 PM

i agree on this it seems like a good idea

uberman
01-26-2013, 11:06 PM
he cant even make top 10 :/

so what?
Last week I made top 50, this week I made top 40.

Your better than me - fact.
Seem familiar? Should do I have said it often enough.

There are about 39 players better than me, one of which is you CC.
I have a lot to learn, and I am trying to learn

FYI; I am not a CC hater. Nor will I be, unless you give me reason to be.

Oh By the way - what about the idea I suggested - you like it or not?

Edit to add - err, were you crticising me or tec as not making top 10 (Tec used to be in top 10, so I assumed I am the target)

Azxc
01-26-2013, 11:38 PM
he cant even make top 10 :/

he is pro, just doesn't put some afford on playing ranked matches
Once he WRATH, CC shall fall :D :D :D

Btw what pic is that Aiman o.O

_Ai_
01-27-2013, 05:53 AM
he is pro, just doesn't put some afford on playing ranked matches
Once he WRATH, CC shall fall :D :D :D

Btw what pic is that Aiman o.O

You mean Rage