PDA

View Full Version : My new race : ELVES (including pictures and details)

Azxc
01-27-2013, 03:15 AM
Name: ELVES is just fit because it only has 5 letters, like ORDER and CHAOS :D

Story:
The elves tribe used to live in snow mountains and forests, but the war between Order and Chaos interrupted their peace!
The crawlers try to take the Forests! The wingtons took the mountains! The Order limbered lots of forests!
After hearing those news, the Elves King has decided to, ATTACK!

Strength/weakness:
The elves lacks of heavy armored infantry, but they have many armor precising units and they can expert in magic
They mainly use spears as their weapons, they are also good at javelin

Units:

Scout 150 G train: 12 sec

They are the elves scout, holding a light sharp dagger, can precise armor, slightly faster but have lower health than swordwraths

Hit point: same as miner
Attack: same as spearton
Attack Rate: same as crawlers/common melee units
Speed: slightly faster than spearton (to kill archidons at early game)
Skill: Poisoned dagger, just poison a guy (cost 50G, 50 mana, need 60 sec to research)

http://i.imgur.com/EcZAuhEs.jpg

Hunter 300 G train: 15 sec

They are the elves hunter, holding a bow, they are able to shoot icy arrows which can slow their target

Hit point: Same as swordwrath
Attack: same as albowtross
Attack Range: slightly lesser than albowtross/enslaved giant's range (to make archidons out range them XD )
Speed: same as swordwrath
Skill: Icy arrow, slow down target's walking speed and attack rate (same price as fire arrows)

http://i.imgur.com/ZhCQQhAs.jpg

Fairy/Princesses 400 G 400 Mana (same tier with marrowkai) train: 15 sec

They are more expert than Order's medic, using an orb, they can do ranged attack, can be upgraded to do area heal
But they are more expensive and cost a lot of mana

Hit point+attack+speed: same as Order's medic
attack range: javelin range (half of archidon')
Skill: 1. Heal+Cure (no need to be researched)
2. Aura Heal, nature heal the units in range, drain 10 mana per 2 sec, good to heal infantry

http://i.imgur.com/tByhrIu.png

King 500 G 500 Mana train: 30 sec

The leader of the elves tribe, casting super magic like magikill, holding a big magic staff, expert in ice magic

Hit point+attack+speed: Same as medusa
Skill: 1. Ice meteor, slow every targets in the blast area
2. Ice spray, spray damned cold gas in close range to freeze the approaching targets for 2 sec
3. Freezing, freeze a single target to ice statue, like medusa turning target to stone, freeze for 10 sec

http://i.imgur.com/g8r8Lk8.png

Natives 350 Gold 50 mana train: 17 sec

They used to ambush the Order at Stick War 1, they are skilled in blocking, they can still attack and move when they are in shield mode, like they did in Stick War 1, but unlike juggerknights and speartons, they have no armor...

Hit point: Half of a spearton/knight
Attack: same as swordwrath
Attack Rate: Higher than spearton, a bit
Speed: slightly faster than speartons
Skill: Blocking training, they can block half of the damage when they are in combat, but they have lower speed(same as magic class)

http://i.imgur.com/BOcA0Dks.jpg

Pikeman 450 G 200 Mana Train: 25 sec

They are more advanced melee units, holding a long pike, good idea to precise armor, (passive skill) do more damage on big stuffs, such as giants, statue, can able to attack targets behind walls if their pikes reach them, good to have a line of natives at the front

Hit point: same as shadowrath
attack: same as shadowrath second's hit
attack range: 3 gold ores width lol... don't have other ways to descibe it
Speed: same as speartons (slightly slower than natives)
Skill: none

http://i.imgur.com/FaQl2Qk.png

Birdman 400 G 200 mana Train: 16 sec

They fly, carrying spears, kill targets by javelin, they do higher damage compare to albowtross or wingtons, but they have much shorter range, (passive skill) they can do melee attacks on the enemies flying units, doing 1/2 more damage, but it will be a bit risky

Hit point: same as wingtons
attack: same as blazing bolt for albowtross
attack range: Javelin range (half of archidons')
Speed: same as wingtons
Skill: Icy stab, do shinobi level 2 damage on giants (cost 50 G, 100 Mana)
Icy stab level 2, do 1/4 more shinobi level 2 damage on giants + slow the giant (cost 200 G, 200 Mana)
http://i.imgur.com/qJoBkMY.png
Mountain Troll 1500 G Train: 40 sec

The only armored unit in elves, they rain leaves to attack their enemies in a large area, do more damage on flying units they cause lesser damage (hardly damage armored enemies) but they have more health compare to Order or Chaos giants

Attacking animation: He holds his hands up, hovering leaves above his head, then the leaves go out to the sky and fall down to the targets area

Hit points: 1/4 more on Order or Chaos giants
attack: same as swordwraths
attack range: Javelin range (half of archidons')
Speed: same as other giants
Skill: Giant Growth 1-2

A bit ugly for this :3

http://i.imgur.com/FgnDJj0.png

Order builds walls and Chaos builds turrets, so what elves builds? They build snowman! Similar to chaos' turret, it shoots snow balls that slow their target, do not deal any damage, they melt down when they die, leaving a snow pool on the ground to slow down targets for 5 sec (similar to medusa's poison pool) , the snow pool least very long time (like medusa's)

For slow stats icon, change the "poison drop" above the unit's head from green to blue lol
For freeze image, change medusa's "stone" from grey to ice blue

I know the drawings are ugly, sorry for that :/
Everyone can discuss about the price of the skills and ask problems about the units :)
Hope you like my ideas :D

kingkickass2013
01-27-2013, 03:30 AM
ideas are all genius but is this free and i have one problem, WHY SO MANY COLD BASED ATTACKS

based in mythology, the elven people had more natural attacks, they come from forests not mountains.

BUT i do know of a race that could come from the mountains that are natural enemies with the elven people, they are MOUNTAIN TROLLS if you enjoy making races lets see what you come up with for these guys

Azxc
01-27-2013, 04:00 AM
lol The snow elves tribe combined with the forest elves, okay?

natives, tree giants, scout, birdman come from forest elves tribe
hunter, pikeman, princess, king come from the ice elves kingdom

There is no elements for ice in Order and Chaos (fire,poison,elect), so I make this race for ice

stickman311
01-27-2013, 04:26 AM
you haven't said the defense of each unit:how much damage each takes

isgood
01-27-2013, 03:55 PM
Your ideas are awesome be you didn't state the health of any of them

ShadowyWhisper
01-27-2013, 03:58 PM
Yes, but I doubt that anyone would be willing to pay for this. sigh*

XJAWZ
01-27-2013, 04:18 PM
DWARVES
the name isnt five letters, but that hardly matters.
It will be a lot cooler(in my opinion) than elves, because they would have armor and axes, complete with a siege weapon in place of a giant.

Tecness2
01-27-2013, 06:33 PM
I have nothing important to say at this time, because I only looked at the pictures.
But, I do have this to say.
ALL HAIL THE WALRUS KING!

KrayZStick
01-27-2013, 06:51 PM
I have nothing important to say at this time, because I only looked at the pictures.
But, I do have this to say.
ALL HAIL THE WALRUS KING!
Thumbs up

kingkickass2013
01-27-2013, 09:18 PM
lol The snow elves tribe combined with the forest elves, okay?

natives, tree giants, scout, birdman come from forest elves tribe
hunter, pikeman, princess, king come from the ice elves kingdom

There is no elements for ice in Order and Chaos (fire,poison,elect), so I make this race for ice

ok but still that mountain trolls idea could be a sucess if you make the units right, am i correct or would mountain trolls be a failure

also you didnt state whether this would be a free race or we would have to buy it in order to use it

KrayZStick
01-27-2013, 09:51 PM
so I make this race for ice
So.... you made this race for the Frozen Knights? How kind!!!

Azxc
01-27-2013, 11:17 PM
So.... you made this race for the Frozen Knights? How kind!!!

lol partly

also you didnt state whether this would be a free race or we would have to buy it in order to use it

whether it has to pay or not.... ggrrr...
we should see if the admins love this idea lol

And I will change the giants' name to mountain Troll, thx for the idea

Your ideas are awesome be you didn't state the health of any of them

Gggrrr... I made comparison with other units, you want them to be indicated by health bars?

Updates uploaded: little change on scout, price change on natives

kingkickass2013
01-28-2013, 12:01 AM
i suddenly have two ideas for two races, i wont mention them ill just make them (p.s when i finish making em i will also post something stateing what gave me the ideas for these two, and i think we all know who did that)

MrSticky
01-28-2013, 05:59 PM
oh.

kingkickass2013
01-29-2013, 03:14 AM
i completed both races in over 5 hours of hard work and constant brainstorming.

why don't you check them out azxc you were the one who made the thread that of which gave me the two ideas.

stickman311
01-30-2013, 04:35 AM
The name doesn't fit.Why?Order is the opposite of chaos and order and chaos have meanings.the word elves don't make sense in this situation and this is just a stupid idea from the stupid wiki(no offense).the story doesn't add up.Natives aren't alves and natives SHOULD COST 450 gold and 50 mana like speartons and juggerknights.If not, they Would say this is underpowered and no one will pay.And second, those giants have too much health.Need nerfing.And what is this kind of so called 'elves' do?What are their motive? try again

Bladed Fire
01-30-2013, 06:11 AM
The name doesn't fit.Why?Order is the opposite of chaos and order and chaos have meanings.the word elves don't make sense in this situation and this is just a stupid idea from the stupid wiki(no offense).the story doesn't add up.Natives aren't alves and natives SHOULD COST 450 gold and 50 mana like speartons and juggerknights.If not, they Would say this is underpowered and no one will pay.And second, those giants have too much health.Need nerfing.And what is this kind of so called 'elves' do?What are their motive? try again

No offense? Stupid wiki? Lol. You know what I mean. And I think Azxc doesn't even see the wiki.And for this... its okay for elves. Make another storyline for rivals like elves and demon...

DragonFrost
01-30-2013, 07:11 AM
No offense? Stupid wiki? Lol. You know what I mean. And I think Azxc doesn't even see the wiki.And for this... its okay for elves. Make another storyline for rivals like elves and demon...

That gave me an idea... Angels vs demons :D (which is basically order and chaos, but instead it's good and evil)

_Ai_
01-30-2013, 11:29 PM
That gave me an idea... Angels vs demons :D (which is basically order and chaos, but instead it's good and evil)

It's the same, but just more OP

Azxc
02-01-2013, 01:51 AM
The name doesn't fit.Why?Order is the opposite of chaos and order and chaos have meanings.the word elves don't make sense in this situation and this is just a stupid idea from the stupid wiki(no offense).the story doesn't add up.Natives aren't alves and natives SHOULD COST 450 gold and 50 mana like speartons and juggerknights.If not, they Would say this is underpowered and no one will pay.And second, those giants have too much health.Need nerfing. And what is this kind of so called 'elves' do?What are their motive? try again

Natives are under powered, compare their stats with speartons/knights
Natives have half of their health and have NO armor, they are surely WEAKER than them....
They are flexible, mobile units

The giants have many low damage, check it

And that is my idea, I like calling them "elves" :P

Juice Box
02-01-2013, 03:49 AM
Ah...

I don't like it.

This isn't a world about Orcs and Elves. And I'd also rather have Crazy Jay improve Order and Chaos instead of add a new empire.
And besides, the name doesn't fit. "Order" sounds epic. "Chaos" fits the bout really well. And then you put "Elves" in it? Not entirely nice.

IMO, the best "third" empire you can get would be some sort of race that represents some sort of holy faction. Why?

Chaos represents Hell.
Order represents Earth.
This new, "holy" race would represent Heaven.

It won't be like Order, since Order is about... well, order. But not about the people's freedom, seen in how it badly treated its people until they all rebelled.
This, "Heaven" race would represent an equal society, or something like that.

Aduno, just a thought. Plus, it wouldn't be very hard to find a name for it.

Azxc
02-01-2013, 04:00 AM
We lack of an ice element in SE, so I have this idea
:) Everyone has his own idea