PDA

View Full Version : neckromorph vs Neospelet (the real one)

neckromorph
01-27-2013, 08:43 AM
Mine: http://www.stickpage.com/portal/play/rhgdarkkillervsvern
He:http://www.fileize.com/view/4a870d26-94d/

neckromorph
01-27-2013, 08:55 AM
what idea ?

Neospelet
01-27-2013, 09:09 AM
The movements, understand? The idea of each movement.
I know this is the worst animation I made for my level and experience, but since I'm 4th Year High School and 1 year to go I'm going to college, I have to face alot of work and stress like (NAT,Research Papers,Thesis,Calculus,Algebra, Economics,Projects, Entrance Exams) I didn't have the energy and lose the interest to animate, I don't want animation will be added in my schedule so I made this long ago for 1 day only, so yeah I kinda don't need any CnC since I didn't give my fullest on this one... but care to vote anyway... I'll just Thank you guys for CnC ^.^

Asakura赤
01-27-2013, 11:12 AM
neck gets my vote, i thought they were both swell tho. Good job

Op34
01-28-2013, 04:27 AM
First of all good job for the both of you and my vote goes to neckro because his is nice and smooth neo's work is good too but i like neckro's work more so yeah :) good job

Rexy
01-28-2013, 04:43 AM
nice necko i vote you for GOOD WORK lol

bl3u
01-28-2013, 03:30 PM
Neckromorph. No fucking contest. Smoother, way longer, actual audio quality that didn't make my ears bleed, and even solid music choice. Nice job Neck C:

topburger239
01-28-2013, 04:06 PM
that was unsettling

Sharp
01-28-2013, 04:20 PM
By the looks of it, neckromorph put more effort into his since it's a bit smoother and way longer. I liked the special effects too, everything seems to be kinda solid. Practice, and you'll become a great animator.
Neo, your was also good, but you should put more time into your anims and try to make them longer.
Vote for neckro.

neckromorph
01-29-2013, 02:53 AM
thank guy :D
for the watching only >_>

MoH
01-29-2013, 12:48 PM
so this is the real one huh, It's annoying when people make copies of other people's material, isn't it ?

Nanite
01-29-2013, 07:50 PM
so this is the real one huh, It's annoying when people make copies of other people's material, isn't it ?

No, the previous one was made by the same person (neckromorph), but it was invalid since the poll should be public to avoid cheating. Its in the rules on how to create a battle thread.

Say, neckromorph, I think we're on the same level to battle each other now, wouldn't you say? >:3

neckromorph
01-29-2013, 09:32 PM
No, the previous one was made by the same person (neckromorph), but it was invalid since the poll should be public to avoid cheating. Its in the rules on how to create a battle thread.

Say, neckromorph, I think we're on the same level to battle each other now, wouldn't you say? >:3
sr i in a holiday break right now :D (it have chick there)

RF.Kira
01-30-2013, 01:44 AM
You know Vernd. Instead of messaging me pictures of chicks on fb, you should have finished this damn battle. You just rushed it bro. Damn.
I voted for neckromorph. You are improving fast bro! Goodluck on your next battles.

Samy Ichiro
01-30-2013, 01:35 PM
neckro: you won my vote ,i will say this once :you will be a mother fu*** animator ,belive me ,youhave plenty of ideas,great imagination and the most important thing you work hard.To be honest i am little jealous xD
neo: mmmm i dont have much to say but your work was awesome very awesome ,but you lack activity good luck next time

neckromorph
01-30-2013, 06:05 PM
neckro: you won my vote ,i will say this once :you will be a mother fu*** animator ,belive me ,youhave plenty of ideas,great imagination and the most important thing you work hard.To be honest i am little jealous xD
neo: mmmm i dont have much to say but your work was awesome very awesome ,but you lack activity good luck next time
i feel happy and sad in the same time lol