PDA

View Full Version : ThatGuy's Retirement

That Other Guy
01-27-2013, 09:41 AM
Right now I'll state that Sons of Saints is still an alive clan, we're going through very tough times, since we've lost over 3/4 of our members. I will update our website once everything is set in stone. For those who wish to join Sons of Saints, please visit our site at http://stickempiressonsofsaints.webs.com/ or post here to show interest, me, CaptainCorps, and the rest of SOS would be glad to let you in. It doesn't matter whether you have chaos or not, or if your rating is high or low. As the very first Stick Empires clan, we'll allow anybody to join.

SOS TAKES NEW LEADERSHIP and That Guy's Retirement From Clanlife
They're at it again, Sons of Saints has eaten NSSWC. But wait!!! Before all of you start raging on me for making such a decision I have an announcement to make.

Sons of Saints is now under the leadership of KannagiSwat.

I've been thinking about it for a while, and I think it's time I've left clan life. I was gonna retire sooner, giving my clan to CaptainCorps and/or Daemon, but both have left sadly. I've talked with KannagiSwat, a former loyal member of SOS, and he says he's willing to merge our clans and take over as the new SOS leader. I trust he will keep my clan strong and proud.

I also state that CabrioCobra will be KannagiSwat's second in command, for he's also a very loyal member that didn't leave me and I see great potential in him as well.

Now why am I leaving?
1.Clan life was becoming too stressful and I can't enjoy something that's stressing me out
2. I was never good at this game
3. I needed to move on with my life and focus more on my future than on a computer game

I don't plan on returning, but just because I'm gone doesn't mean SOS is. Whether I lead it or not, SOS will remain the best clan whether you think it is or not. It was the first clan on SE and will be the longest living until the reign of SE ends.

I would like to thank the following legendary members under my reign, being noticeably loyal members and will always have a place in That Guy's SOS:

PEPPA (My first second in command)
ZZachZZ (A strong active member before his retirement)
MEGAMANGT (The guy who helped me discusse what SOS would be like)
Techness (An ally of the clan in the birth days)
Daemonic (A great co-leader and friend)
CaptainCorps (My best friend on SE and a great co-leader until his betrayel)
WyzDM (Another great co-leader that I wished stayed as well)
Montana (My original clan rival in SE with The Resistance who was a great friend and ally as well)
Rayman (Another co-leader who was really cool, and I hope he returns to SOS some day)
CabrioCobra (The new co-owner of SOS)
GARY (My great cousin who took care of SOS with CC2 while I was healing in the mountains)

All the members involved in MY CLAN ERA PLAN:
KannagiSwat (NEW SOS LEADER)
Frost (FrozenKnights clan leader and another great friend)
GamerXD (Another loyal member and a pretty chill dude, Black Dragon Uprising leader)
GizmoGamer (GizmoGamers clan leader, who had to make a clan as soon as he joined SOS)

All of those people may remain or come back to SOS at anytime they wish.

Now some of you will be glad that I'm gone, others I know will miss me, but my main purpose was to make some history on SE and that's exactly what I've done, I've made such a great clan with so many members and I want to leave things on a good note before things get worse.

I'll miss clan life, but feel free to look for me on SE. There's a chance I might be on every so often.

For now, farewell everybody, I'll miss you all.

That Guy

PS. All NSSWC members are now SOS members while all current SOS members are still SOS members. I wish SOS BEST OF LUCK! GEUX SONS OF SAINTS!!!

WyzDM
01-27-2013, 11:15 AM
:( I hope you guys fair better. If you want some activity we at Zenith would be glad to have a mini with you.

That Other Guy
01-27-2013, 11:18 AM
:( I hope you guys fair better. If you want some activity we at Zenith would be glad to have a mini with you.

The last thing we can do is war though. We need to do some serious rebuilding. I heard CaptainCorps left my clan now too, after all we've been through, I hope he didn't betray me at the worst time possible.

Jombloxx
01-27-2013, 11:22 AM
I will update our website once everything is set in stone (http://forums.stickpage.com/member.php?15553-stone). LOOL click the word stone

WyzDM
01-27-2013, 11:39 AM
The last thing we can do is war though. We need to do some serious rebuilding. I heard CaptainCorps left my clan now too, after all we've been through, I hope he didn't betray me at the worst time possible.

If he has not told you, yes he did leave and managed to actually complete the Zenith application.

LOOL click the word stone

I knew what this was before mousing over it to confirm the link. I did not need to click.

DragonFrost
01-27-2013, 11:45 AM
Obviously it was going to be the link to stone's profile page (i had a hunch that was it, but i clicked it anyways).

_Ai_
01-27-2013, 11:50 AM
Am I the only one who clicked it? Although i knew it was going to bring me to stone's page.........

DragonFrost
01-27-2013, 11:51 AM
READ MY POST AIMAN! I clicked it too.

Jombloxx
01-27-2013, 11:53 AM
READ MY POST AIMAN! I clicked it too.

LOL u all talk bout mah post when u must talk about SOS
BTW i thought u dont know him much since he is active in the anims sections while u all are active on SE section

WyzDM
01-27-2013, 12:06 PM
LOL u all talk bout mah post when u must talk about SOS
BTW i thought u dont know him much since he is active in the anims sections while u all are active on SE section

That's like saying you visit stickpage.com but have never heard of Terkoiz.

_Ai_
01-27-2013, 12:24 PM

Who's Terkoiz? (joke)
Now, why are we off topic, lets gaet back to it.
I've nothing much to say, just gonna say good luck

jerrytt
01-27-2013, 01:03 PM
whos Terkoiz? (legit)

DragonFrost
01-27-2013, 01:22 PM
Apparently he's some animator.

WyzDM
01-27-2013, 01:23 PM
whos Terkoiz? (legit)
Shame.

Apparently he's some animator.

SHAME.

Panki
01-27-2013, 01:43 PM
The most badass animator of all time.

DragonFrost
01-27-2013, 03:19 PM
I thought that was CrazyJay XD

m0ntana
01-27-2013, 03:28 PM
whos Terkoiz? (legit)

A badass animator, which I am In the training off.

That Other Guy
01-27-2013, 04:24 PM
Well that's a shame, Captain had to leave at the worst possible time. I've backed him up and never doubted his loyalty and he stabs me in the back..... sigh

KrayZStick
01-27-2013, 04:29 PM
Well that's a shame, Captain had to leave at the worst possible time. I've backed him up and never doubted his loyalty and he stabs me in the back..... sigh
That's what you get for not asking what your members think about the merge :p

That Other Guy
01-27-2013, 04:33 PM
That's what you get for not asking what your members think about the merge :p

I was doing Montana a small favor, and none of them joined except for him anyway.

Captain left because he wanted to be in the strongest clan, he always had my side until things went downhill. So now we lost all of our elites.

SOS is not done for yet. We'll remain alive.

Bladed Fire
01-27-2013, 04:40 PM
So I'm not in SOS clan. Hey, I found IIvIIK in the member list. If you all see Final Fantasy: Last Mages, you will know who is Terkoiz. I have no clan now. Need to find another clan.

That Other Guy
01-27-2013, 04:41 PM
So I'm not in SOS clan. Hey, I found IIvIIK in the member list. If you all see Final Fantasy: Last Mages, you will know who is Terkoiz. I have no clan now. Need to find another clan.

Wait you were in the clan, I thought you all left. If you're staying I'll keep you in. I'm very sorry about that. Welcome to SOS.

KrayZStick
01-27-2013, 04:50 PM
Just posting to get my 200th post :p

DragonFrost
01-27-2013, 04:52 PM
AGH THAT USELESS POST BLINDS ME!

Bladed Fire
01-27-2013, 05:06 PM
Uh... I'm bad in playing SE, can SOS members teach me how to play well in macro and micro?(I will post it to a video and am making it now)

That Other Guy
01-27-2013, 05:09 PM
Uh... I'm bad in playing SE, can SOS members teach me how to play well in macro and micro?(I will post it to a video and am making it now)

Of course we can help you.

KrayZStick
01-27-2013, 05:24 PM
I want to be on youtube :( but i gtg now, be back wednesday.

Bladed Fire
01-27-2013, 05:41 PM
Lol, bye. I'm not here in Wednesday. Going to micro part... (needs partner but no one's online...)

DragonFrost
01-27-2013, 05:44 PM
I'm on. You need help with micro?

That Other Guy
01-27-2013, 05:58 PM
They're at it again, Sons of Saints has eaten NSSWC. But wait!!! Before all of you start raging on me for making such a decision I have an announcement to make.

Sons of Saints is now under the leadership of KannagiSwat.

I've been thinking about it for a while, and I think it's time I've left clan life. I was gonna retire sooner, giving my clan to CaptainCorps and/or Daemon, but both have left sadly. I've talked with KannagiSwat, a former loyal member of SOS, and he says he's willing to merge our clans and take over as the new SOS leader. I trust he will keep my clan strong and proud.

I also state that CabrioCobra will be KannagiSwat's second in command, for he's also a very loyal member that didn't leave me and I see great potential in him as well.

Now why am I leaving?
1.Clan life was becoming too stressful and I can't enjoy something that's stressing me out
2. I was never good at this game
3. I needed to move on with my life and focus more on my future than on a computer game

I don't plan on returning, but just because I'm gone doesn't mean SOS is. Whether I lead it or not, SOS will remain the best clan whether you think it is or not. It was the first clan on SE and will be the longest living until the reign of SE ends.

I would like to thank the following legendary members under my reign, being noticeably loyal members and will always have a place in That Guy's SOS:

PEPPA (My first second in command)
ZZachZZ (A strong active member before his retirement)
MEGAMANGT (The guy who helped me discusse what SOS would be like)
Techness (An ally of the clan in the birth days)
Daemonic (A great co-leader and friend)
CaptainCorps (My best friend on SE and a great co-leader until his betrayel)
WyzDM (Another great co-leader that I wished stayed as well)
Montana (My original clan rival in SE with The Resistance who was a great friend and ally as well)
Rayman (Another co-leader who was really cool, and I hope he returns to SOS some day)
CabrioCobra (The new co-owner of SOS)
GARY (My great cousin who took care of SOS with CC2 while I was healing in the mountains)

All the members involved in MY CLAN ERA PLAN:
KannagiSwat (NEW SOS LEADER)
Frost (FrozenKnights clan leader and another great friend)
GamerXD (Another loyal member and a pretty chill dude, Black Dragon Uprising leader)
GizmoGamer (GizmoGamers clan leader, who had to make a clan as soon as he joined SOS)

All of those people may remain or come back to SOS at anytime they wish.

Now some of you will be glad that I'm gone, others I know will miss me, but my main purpose was to make some history on SE and that's exactly what I've done, I've made such a great clan with so many members and I want to leave things on a good note before things get worse.

I'll miss clan life, but feel free to look for me on SE. There's a chance I might be on every so often.

For now, farewell everybody, I'll miss you all.

That Guy

PS. All NSSWC members are now SOS members while all current SOS members are still SOS members. I wish SOS BEST OF LUCK! GEUX SONS OF SAINTS!!!

DragonFrost
01-27-2013, 06:00 PM
NOOOOOO!!!! I'm going to miss you ThatGuy :(

That Other Guy
01-27-2013, 06:01 PM
NOOOOOO!!!! I'm going to miss you ThatGuy :(

We've been through a lot together Frost, keep FK strong man. I'll miss you too.

Bladed Fire
01-27-2013, 06:06 PM
I'm on. You need help with micro?

Yeah. Can you teach me how to micro Spearton? That's all I need help. Anyways, jobs done and finding musics now.

DragonFrost
01-27-2013, 06:10 PM
What do you mean about finding music? And microing spearton.... :/ IDK if it's just 1 spearton alone. BUT, paired with something else, say an archidon, just move the spearton in circle while dodging atatcks and archidons attack. Works even with other melee units. The circling technique works best with ninja, because they can poison, run around for a bit, use shinobi again, etc. I can beat 5 swords and an archidon with 1 ninja shinobi lvl 2 XD

KrayZStick
01-27-2013, 06:11 PM
So many merges, oh well.
I think I vs CabrioCobra twice today. Won 1, Lost 1. :p

DragonFrost
01-27-2013, 06:12 PM
I hope to see you sometimes in Stick Empires, ThatGuy. Hope you don't forget about us, and come visit sometimes!

KrayZStick
01-27-2013, 06:14 PM
How exactly does that work? Running around in a circle? trollolll
PS: go on se and vs me!

That Other Guy
01-27-2013, 06:14 PM
I hope to see you sometimes in Stick Empires, ThatGuy. Hope you don't forget about us, and come visit sometimes!

I won't forget you guys, I'll probably be on once every 2 or 3 weeks if anything once I help Kannagi settle in as SOS leader.

DragonFrost
01-27-2013, 06:18 PM
OK! Fine i'll show you. You get 5 swords and an archidon. I get 1 shadowrath.

Bladed Fire
01-27-2013, 06:19 PM
How exactly does that work? Running around in a circle? trollolll
PS: go on se and vs me!

Lol, I KNEW Shadowrath is good. Anyways, Spearton... Ok... Finding music for the video.

DragonFrost
Good to hear :D

DragonFrost
WHAT VIDEO????? >.>

Bladed Fire
01-27-2013, 06:20 PM
WHAT VIDEO????? >.>

Youtube video for macro and micro.

DragonFrost
01-27-2013, 06:21 PM
You're making a video on macro and micro? That sounds cool :D
Btw we should make a thread on the list of people making se videos. Right now, searching "stick empires" is not organized.

Bladed Fire
01-27-2013, 06:26 PM
You're making a video on macro and micro? That sounds cool :D
Btw we should make a thread on the list of people making se videos. Right now, searching "stick empires" is not organized.

I wrote Stick Empires in every of my video.

DragonFrost
01-27-2013, 06:28 PM
But that doesnt mean others did >.>

Bladed Fire
01-27-2013, 06:30 PM
But that doesnt mean others did >.>

I thought all of them did...

KrayZStick
01-27-2013, 06:50 PM
Bladed, i'm on atm, fight me? code 452
EDIT: Wait I already added you, hmm :/

Bladed Fire
01-27-2013, 06:59 PM
Bladed, i'm on atm, fight me? code 452
EDIT: Wait I already added you, hmm :/

Well I published the video. Want to see it? Go youtube, check Stick Empires-Macro and Micro.
And for the battle, I'm sure I will lose but can you teach me? While we were battling?

That Other Guy
01-27-2013, 07:21 PM
Great my posts got merged for some random reason, now nobody will know I'm leaving. DX

KrayZStick
01-27-2013, 07:38 PM
xD, You'll go down in the hall of fame don't worry!

Panki
01-27-2013, 07:42 PM
Hall of Fame....... I have a feeling there should be a thread about that.

That Other Guy
01-27-2013, 07:53 PM
xD, You'll go down in the hall of fame don't worry!

Thanks, but I was more concerned with people knowing I'm gone than everyone saying, "where's ThatGuy?"

Panki
01-27-2013, 08:00 PM
Haha LOL. There will be a hall if fame thread someday......

_Ai_
01-27-2013, 11:19 PM
Come visit us soon!

Jombloxx
01-28-2013, 03:36 AM
Yea but i dont think hes that good - u see he is an awesome animator i cant say otherwise but still i dont know it doesnt give me a big feel lol.These days he became better afterall.Better BGs and stuff

DragonFrost
01-28-2013, 07:03 AM
Where did thatguy's post merge with?

Tecness2
01-28-2013, 10:27 AM
Look on page 3....
This post randomly doubled in size, MAGIC!

That Other Guy
01-28-2013, 06:43 PM
Can you you at least change the title so people know I'm retiring? The merge was pretty pointless so you could at least fix it up.

WyzDM
01-28-2013, 07:01 PM
Yea but i dont think hes that good

SHAME.

DragonFrost
01-28-2013, 07:52 PM
What is with you and terkoiz, wyzdm?
Btw ThatGuy, you can change your own title :/ edit the OP, and you can change title (I think)

Panki
01-28-2013, 08:16 PM
TERKOIZ IS THE MOST BADASS ANIMATOR ON RHG! GET IT RIGHT.

DragonFrost
01-28-2013, 08:17 PM
TERKOIZ IS THE MOST BADASS ANIMATOR ON RHG! GET IT RIGHT.

You mean THE MOST BAD ANIMATOR?

Panki
01-28-2013, 08:23 PM
......I'm not even gonna bother arguing about this.....

WyzDM
01-28-2013, 08:24 PM
You mean THE MOST BAD ANIMATOR?

http://iliketowastemytime.com/sites/default/files/best_animated_gif_nuclear_explosion.gif

DragonFrost
01-28-2013, 08:27 PM
That picture is unrelated to the prowess of terkoiz, wyzdm.

_Ai_
01-28-2013, 10:43 PM
But....He is one of the most AWESOME stick animator of all time! (For me, that is) :P

Jombloxx
01-29-2013, 07:58 AM
But....He is one of the most AWESOME stick animator of all time! (For me, that is) :P
^ this is.Im not saying hes not good im sayin that he is not the best :1

WyzDM
01-29-2013, 10:34 AM
^ this is.Im not saying hes not good im sayin that he is not the best :1

You're right, it's not about being the best, but he is one of the oldest but greatest animators here on stickpage. I was watching his work in the time of Xiao Xiao...

And if you don't know who he is you have some serious problems.

Jombloxx
01-29-2013, 10:43 AM
It;s not about being the best. He is one of the oldest but greatest animators here on stickpage. I was watching his work in the time of Xiao Xiao...

And if you don't know who he is you have some serious problems.

i know exacly who he is ;3 and i meant that u said in ur last post lol (i still need some more english maybe :1)

DragonFrost
01-29-2013, 11:00 AM
WHO IS XIAO XIAO?

Jombloxx
01-29-2013, 11:16 AM
WHO IS XIAO XIAO?

O.O ur not in "something" with animation LOL thats one of the oldest anims that i have ever seen featuring stickfigures

WyzDM
01-29-2013, 12:00 PM
i know exacly who he is ;3 and i meant that u said in ur last post lol (i still need some more english maybe :1)

I know, was agreeing with you. Your English is fine. :)

WHO IS XIAO XIAO?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mczxx1wt3Q1rvaj6zo1_500.gif

O.O ur not in "something" with animation LOL thats one of the oldest anims that i have ever seen featuring stickfigures

Like a classic at this point...

_Ai_
01-29-2013, 11:13 PM
Uh........
I said he is one of the best, not the best.
And it's my opinion not yours >:P

Jombloxx
01-30-2013, 08:00 AM
I know, was agreeing with you. Your English is fine. :)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mczxx1wt3Q1rvaj6zo1_500.gif

Like a classic at this point...
yup

Uh........
I said he is one of the best, not the best.
And it's my opinion not yours >:P

:1 wutever sleepy i cant understand u

That Other Guy
01-30-2013, 07:32 PM
WHO IS XIAO XIAO?

I believe that was an old member of TWO

Xate
01-30-2013, 10:47 PM
Um... we're going quite off topic right?
Ah...Looks like Sos's related clans are doomed to fail(Except Zenith maybe?)

_Ai_
01-30-2013, 10:51 PM
Um... we're going quite off topic right?
Ah...Looks like Sos's related clans are doomed to fail(Except Zenith maybe?)

Excluding FK too.

KillerPixel
01-31-2013, 12:35 PM
You said That Guy's Retirement? It doesn't look like your retiring, looks like cus some members left you that you think your clan is almost dead. YOU started this, YOU made most of these clans start, If you do start getting more members to join the clan world would start revolving around your clan again. All you need is a few more players which are active on the forums and sites not just the game.

Since your clan the Stick Empires forum has become ALOT more active, If you make it as if your clan doesn't matter anymore other clans may may take your place as the Alpha clan. It isn't always the strongest, It's the most active and popular. e.g: Taking part in tournaments, Challenges and wars. And keeping active on the forums.

Don't give up or make the other clans think light of you if you challenge them, FK and TZ will take over if you don't stand up. You brought htem into this world and you should have the power to take them out!

NOW FIGHT LIKE THE SOS I USED TO KNOW, AND WIPE OUT EVERYONE IN YOUR PATH!!!! :D (Except SoL were allies :P)

Jombloxx
02-01-2013, 06:06 AM
You said That Guy's Retirement? It doesn't look like your retiring, looks like cus some members left you that you think your clan is almost dead. YOU started this, YOU made most of these clans start, If you do start getting more members to join the clan world would start revolving around your clan again. All you need is a few more players which are active on the forums and sites not just the game.

Since your clan the Stick Empires forum has become ALOT more active, If you make it as if your clan doesn't matter anymore other clans may may take your place as the Alpha clan. It isn't always the strongest, It's the most active and popular. e.g: Taking part in tournaments, Challenges and wars. And keeping active on the forums.

Don't give up or make the other clans think light of you if you challenge them, FK and TZ will take over if you don't stand up. You brought htem into this world and you should have the power to take them out!

NOW FIGHT LIKE THE SOS I USED TO KNOW, AND WIPE OUT EVERYONE IN YOUR PATH!!!! :D (Except SoL were allies :P)
;( i thought were allies tooooo nasty traitor jk LOL

That Other Guy
02-01-2013, 04:12 PM

Of course SOS is the most popular, we lost our core power because of Daemon wanting to even out the number of good players, with that, SOS lost Wyzdm and CC2, Wyzdm was a good friend of Daemon so I understand that, but CaptainCorps was mad we weren't the strongest, so he became a bandwagon and left. Even if he is "the strongest SE player," then CC2 would've stayed, but he def. fears the strength of the other two and didn't want to be left out, and won't even talk to me like he's scared to talk to me about his leaving.

Point is, SOS is not the strongest, but I trust Kannagi will help the clan and lead it well, and maybe he'll create a new Clan Era Plan and make sure SOS is the strongest next time.

WyzDM
02-01-2013, 07:28 PM
We don't need another clan era plan. Get on your feet and start recruiting and training. You can still come back, and I'd love to see it happen. I hear you have some good members like SomeFatGuy, cabrioCobra,and Montana.

You'll pull through.

DragonFrost
02-01-2013, 07:29 PM
But m0ntana quit :(

That Other Guy
02-06-2013, 06:14 PM

Again I'm flattered, and maybe once things die down a bit, I'll return. Things are too hectic right now with SE clans, and I want to avoid these times that make clan life all the more stressful.

But don't worry, if I do return to play SE on here, I will reclaim my leadership again, actually train, get my original SOS members back, and become the greatest clan with our 3rd generation of SOS, just like the 1st generation of SOS was dominant before it's depression. So now Kannagi will keep SOS hanging on tight while I live my life better, hopefully generation 2 will be successful too.