PDA

View Full Version : Third Empire?

MrSticky
01-27-2013, 03:02 PM
I've been asked alot about if there is a high possibility of a third empire. My answer is yes, there is a great possibility of a third empire and here are my reasons:

Let me just say the first obvious reason, the creators want money! When they notice people aren't buying the chaos empire anymore they will need to release another thing to keep players hooked and to keep on making money. Actually, that transitions to my next reason...

.....to keep players hooked and interested. For instance, the mmorpg "Maple Story" been releasing new classes every now and then to keep players well, playing and not to get bored of doing the same thing over and over again. New items in the armory is not going to cut it, and so a new empire will. It's something new and it will keep players hooked for a long time. Plus, they could release new armory items for the new Empire to make players buy E-Gold and make even more money. BaZing/

For people who are saying "O Gawd, they aren't going to release a new empire. It's just Order & Chaos!" Last time I check, the game was called "Stick Empire(s)"

Last point, it will make gameplay more fun, interesting and strategical and new. I'm an order user and I can already predict what a chaos user is going to do. But now, I have to learn strategies to defeat the new empire and being surprised is always fun.

Overall, a new empire would 100% be good for creators and the players.

jerrytt
01-27-2013, 03:44 PM
All of these are reasons why they should, but just because they should does not mean that they will anytime soon. Look how long it took just to make the game (alpha). Im sure most of the time used was for programming units etc

KrayZStick
01-27-2013, 03:44 PM
As much I would like a third empire, they can't just make one POOF, out of the light.

ShadowyWhisper
01-27-2013, 03:59 PM
I've been asked alot about if there is a high possibility of a third empire. My answer is yes, there is a great possibility of a third empire and here are my reasons:

Let me just say the first obvious reason, the creators want money! When they notice people aren't buying the chaos empire anymore they will need to release another thing to keep players hooked and to keep on making money. Actually, that transitions to my next reason...

.....to keep players hooked and interested. For instance, the mmorpg "Maple Story" been releasing new classes every now and then to keep players well, playing and not to get bored of doing the same thing over and over again. New items in the armory is not going to cut it, and so a new empire will. It's something new and it will keep players hooked for a long time. Plus, they could release new armory items for the new Empire to make players buy E-Gold and make even more money. BaZing/

For people who are saying "O Gawd, they aren't going to release a new empire. It's just Order & Chaos!" Last time I check, the game was called "Stick Empire(s)"

Last point, it will make gameplay more fun, interesting and strategical and new. I'm an order user and I can already predict what a chaos user is going to do. But now, I have to learn strategies to defeat the new empire and being surprised is always fun.

Overall, a new empire would 100% be good for creators and the players.

Actually they would place ads.

Azxc
01-27-2013, 11:41 PM
lol the Third Empires will be this one:
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...s-and-details) (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?50363-My-new-race-ELVES-(including-pictures-and-details))

:P Jk, I hope there is a third race :3

Bladed Fire
01-27-2013, 11:44 PM
lol the Third Empires will be this one:
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...s-and-details) (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?50363-My-new-race-ELVES-(including-pictures-and-details))

:P Jk, I hope there is a third race :3

Me too. I want the third empire must be purchased, and make Chaos free for a month after that.

_Ai_
01-27-2013, 11:52 PM
If the 3rd Empire were to be made, then it must be purchased. But during the first week of its release, will be free to all players to promote it.

Bladed Fire
01-28-2013, 12:01 AM
Yeah something like this to make players want to buy it.

_Ai_
01-28-2013, 12:13 AM
Yeah something like this to make players want to buy it.

Yeah, that is how marketing is done :P