PDA

View Full Version : ALBOWTROSS MASSER REPLAY (GizmoGamer2012 vs. xXmat420Xx)

Giz
01-28-2013, 08:05 PM
http://tny.cz/dcdf7706

Heres a link to a replay of a good strategy against albowtross massers. It was the longest fight ive ever had, but he surrendered at the end. He tried to get my magikill, and he did. He just didnt get him before he casted the electric wall (Which by the way was the move that sent the poor flying albowtross drop to the ground) Notice the large red stain the albowtross created after i killed them lol.
Just so you know, im not posting this to brag about my skill, im posting this to help people who hate albow massers. Just pay attention that they have low health.

Your Welcome, GizmoGamer2012

EDIT: unfortunately, the replay code does not work anymore. This is a replay from a older version of Stick empires. (patch 1.41). Today, (january 30th) they released a new version of stick empires, patch 1.42.
I'll just tell you what happens in the replay. He had 2 giants, a bunch of Albowtross, and 2 speartons. I formed a spearton wall and killed all his albowtross before the magikill died. The spears finished off the 2 giants and i he surrendered.

The End ^.^

jli
01-28-2013, 08:06 PM
Funny, I just played that guy. Did the same thing to me, only I didn't do so well against it. Oh well, next time I'll get some albatross myself :)

DragonFrost
01-28-2013, 08:13 PM
Just so you know, im not posting this to brag about my skill

You don't even have any skill to brag about in the first place :/ I want to see you try to beat mass wingadons and bombers.

WyzDM
01-28-2013, 08:23 PM
I want to see you try to beat mass wingadons and bombers.

That would be mass wingdoms with bombers and a ghost with a giant in queue please.

DragonFrost
01-28-2013, 08:29 PM
MASS GIANTS FTW! Plus a bunch of archidons to blow up bombers hehehe

jli
01-28-2013, 08:36 PM
Whenever I encounter an flying unit masser I immediately surrender because there is no hope. NOTHING can beat the POWER of ALBATROSS! :D

But actually, I tend to be an albatross masser myself. I get like 4-5 then use the ghost as a tank to harass the other guy's miners.
If I see an albatross masser I usually start frantically microing my miners to try and get a magikill out as soon as I can.

ShadowyWhisper
01-29-2013, 05:55 AM
That would be mass wingdoms with bombers and a ghost with a giant in queue please.

Yes that would work quite well.

Giz
01-29-2013, 03:48 PM
You don't even have any skill to brag about in the first place :/ I want to see you try to beat mass wingadons and bombers.

1. Just because you keep beating me doesn't mean i have no skill. Your just better than me. That's it.
2. I haven't tried, but a spearton wall should do the trick on Bomber/wingadon massers. 3 magikill should kill the bombers even before they reach the spearton wall. That, or you can get a bunch of archers with fire arrows to out range and them. Magikill poison spray can poison them, even though Chaos has poison heal the effect is not immediate, so the poison should do a little damage to all of them. If they bring the battle to you, get miner walls/castle archers.