PDA

View Full Version : The Three Speartons:

BuddyLucky2
01-28-2013, 09:18 PM
The scene starts with the three speartons standing near the center rock: Boss Spearton(Moe) "Alright Men! We got a job to guard this rock and if do it right we will get paid" (Curly)Spearton: Hey boss whats that? (Moe) turns to see what (Curly) is pointing to and he finds twelve bombers rushing straight at them and as this is happening (Curly) Spearton runs away while doing the classic "wub wub woo" sound as the other two speartons are standing there and are forced to face the bombers, (Larry) spearton throws (Moe) spearton into the bombers in a panic. After the explosion, (Moe) spearton gets up and says to (Larry) spearton "what did you do that for?" As he slaps him across the face and twists his nose. I panic under pressure said (Larry) spearton. And at that moment (Curly) spearton comes back and (Moe) orders him to guard the rock as they go back to heal in the castle "Listen up (Curly) we need to get healed up so guard this rock till we come back" and (Curly) responds "If I'm going to be beat up I want to get paid for it". (Moe) "Don't worry as long as we don't lose this rock we will all get paid and its better one of us dies instead of three got it? (Curly) responds stupidly "Ok" as the two went back to the castle. (Curly) is guarding alone when a mass of crawlers come and he ran (cartoon like) back to the castle. (Moe) "Wait a minute if your here than who is guarding the rock?" but (Curly) ignored him as he flew into the mage guild and he ran so quick and careless that he landed his spear into a mage's but and ran back out with the mage "sitting on the the spear" and he soon returned to the rock where the crawlers were massed and he order the magi: "MAGI, MAGI Blow them up Get THEM OFF MY ROCK" with a half Stupid/Angry voice. The magi blew up the crawlers and he stated "what is the meaning of this!?" and (Curly) replied: "Well I need that rock so I can get paid you see" And the mage replied in a sarcastic/angry voice "Oh yeah I have your pay right here" The mage slaps him across the face then he slaps him with his palm of his hand on his forehead and finishes with his staff making the cartoon swirling ducks appear. Then the mage says "Whats the matter with you" and storms back to the guild.
Scene 2: (Curly) gets control of the rock again and he marches around the rock saying "Hup(repeating)" and after a few minutes with no action he discovers the ability to throw his spear (This is a new thing to him since he is stupid) and he throws his spear over and over until he wandered into the chaos territory where two juggerknights are guarding Juggerknight:"Hey what do we have here(evil), A stupid spearton" The two juggerknights surrounded him to attemp their favorite thing to do, KILL. At the same time (Curly) dropped his spear as the two knights were about to slam their axes on his head and when (Curly) bent over to pick up his spear the two knights slamed eachothers axes on eachother killing them. Then (Curly) ignored the two dead knights and kept throwing his spear till he entered the chaos castle (garrison) and he clumsfully walked around the strange place that Distracted him from throwing the spear. He walked into the snake lair where he saw medusa crying about being ugly and he said "whats the matter miss?" Medusa does not look up to see he is a spearton so she talkes to him thinking he is a JuggerKnight:"Oh its fine knight its just some problems I'm facing (Hiding the true reason for sadness)" "Can you get me my snakes for me?" (Curly) responds to cheer her up and not knowing she is the main enemy: "Why CERTAINLY!" and he went into the room with all the snakes humming as he collects the snakes "La di di da hm hum OOOOOHHHHHH" a snake bites him "Why you" but he calms down to finish collecting the snakes but he gets frustrated "hmmmm..... Stop falling out of my arms" and after failing to collects them he comes up with a idea to play a flute to make the snakes follow him and to a suprise it worked. Here you go ma'am and she finally turns around to see that he is a spearton and while he is looking down at snakes and he lookes up to see that it is MEDUSA and she slaps him and exclaims "YOUR NOT A KNIGHT" But (Curly) was so fast a runner that he escaped her clulches and he crashed into a marrowkai, "Hey watch where you go.... A SPEARTON" and as the reaper captured (Curly) as he was running so fast that he crashed into the chaos statue to where the statue's hammer broke off and crushed the marrowkai and knocked (Curly) out.
Scene 3: (Curly) runs back to the garrison but (Moe) and (Larry) stop him and (Moe) says "Where you going speartin' head?" (to translate to mean "Where are you going moron?") (Curly)"Why I was just running." (Moe)"Oh yeah what were you running for?" (Curly) "I was just running away from medusa and her skeletons" (Moe) "MEDUSA? You went to her castle?!" (Curly) "yeah" (Moe) "Why were you at medusa's castle?" (Curly)"I was practicing with my spear" (Moe)"You sabatoged her men? thats great we will probably get more pay!" (Curly)"Well I helped pick up snakes" (Moe)"Snakes? What did you do with snakes?" (Curly)"I helped medusa get her snakes" (Moe) "YOU WERE THAT CLOSE TO MEDUSA AND YOU DIDN'T KILL HER (Angry and can't believe curly's stupid move)" (Curly)"hmm...uh no" Moe slaps him two times and pokes him in the face (Moe)"She is going to hunt us down and take our rock because you didn't kill her!" (Curly)"Well I didn't know I was suppose to kill her" (Moe) in disbelief turns around and says to himself:"He didn't know to kill medusa...ITS THE ONLY THING WE ARE HERE FOR" (Curly)"I'm sorry but I thought we were just supposed to guard this rock" and at that moment the order army and chaos army closed in on the rock. (Leader of order mage)"Good work boys now you will get your pay but we need you for the war now" and then Chaos started to attack and both armies destroyed eachother and the only survivers were the 3 speartons and the mage. (Mage) "Now we..." he was turned to stone and medusa was there with bombers behine them to stop them from running (Curly)"MOE,LARRY WHAT DO WE DO(Panic)!" (Moe)"I Don't want to die and I think we have more of a chance with the bombers". The three agree and they brace for the bombers running so fast that when the bombers exploded the three speartons went flying and because of their velocity and pressure of gravity they stabbed into medusa's statue and destroyed her statue with their own bodies (OUCH)! Now order won the battle with the sacrafice of The Three Speartons. The End
A example of the three Stooges: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBea7niiLuQ

_Ai_
01-28-2013, 10:52 PM
I guess i read it through it all......So, what happens next?

Azxc
01-29-2013, 01:33 AM
lol, poor Moe eat 12 bombers

_Ai_
01-29-2013, 01:36 AM
The weird point is he is not dead............Or is he?
(Sorry no Chaos, mistakes maybe?)

Azxc
01-29-2013, 02:24 AM
12 bombers cannot kill a spearton

Moe: Yummy bombers XD
Azxc: lol okay

DragonFrost
01-29-2013, 07:20 AM
Azxc(sword): AHHHHH! 12 bombers I died :(
Spearton: LOL

ShadowyWhisper
01-29-2013, 01:35 PM
DragonFrost:

Oh no! I killed a bomber! I died because it exploded on me. :(

DragonFrost
01-29-2013, 05:15 PM
WHATTT???? Frozen Dragons have that little health? T.T so unfair.

ShadowyWhisper
01-29-2013, 06:13 PM
I think anything that is "frozen" shatters easily. Just like your ego did when I made this comment.

jli
01-29-2013, 09:42 PM
Oh, how I miss the Three Stooges.

LOL Shadowy, grow up please before returning to grown-up-land.

kingkickass2013
01-29-2013, 10:43 PM
nice story, i do suppose its meant to be a comedy.

_Ai_
01-29-2013, 11:39 PM
Me as an albatross, seeing 12 bombers heading my way.
Me : You bombers can't reach me ! (While mercilessly killing the bombers)
Bomber :........
Me : Stop, what are you doing?!
Bombers are nearing me.
Me : Shit, no, go away! (While trying to run away from the bombers)
Bomber : ( self detonates)
Me : Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
I died T T.

ShadowyWhisper
01-30-2013, 05:53 AM
Oh, how I miss the Three Stooges.

LOL Shadowy, grow up please before returning to grown-up-land.

Sorry, I think 9/10 of the people on this website aren't grown ups.

_Ai_
01-30-2013, 06:51 AM
No, it's about 8/10 I think.

DragonFrost
01-30-2013, 07:07 AM
At least they act more mature than you, shadowy.

BuddyLucky2
01-30-2013, 03:08 PM
Hey if any one has three names for the speartons that could replace (Moe) (Larry) (Curly) please tell me and I will place the names that are in () with your suggested names thank you :)

DragonFrost
01-30-2013, 03:09 PM
Buddylucky, Buddylucky2, Buddylucky3. That good enough?

BuddyLucky2
01-30-2013, 04:06 PM
:D Yeah that could work but I would probably use that for something like "The Three Mages" XD

_Ai_
01-30-2013, 11:24 PM
But they will need to be smart, not stupid like the speartons