PDA

View Full Version : pivot alive!

Automaton
05-24-2008, 05:12 PM
ok this is my last post for a couple of days (actually a week because im going on holiday), so no saying ive gone againt my promise of a post every 2 days :o. anyway, this one is ok i guess, but i know there wont be much to comment on (movements etc). and the fall at the end sucks so meh. but constructive criticism please.

http://i28.tinypic.com/o2go.gif

GhostFace
05-24-2008, 05:28 PM
ok this is my last post for a couple of days (actually a week because im going on holiday), so no saying ive gone againt my promise of a post every 2 days :o. anyway, this one is ok i guess, but i know there wont be much to comment on (movements etc). and the fall at the end sucks so meh. but constructive criticism please.

http://i28.tinypic.com/o2go.gif

I have my suspicions that i've seen this before and not by you.
I choose not to criticise, as i don't believe it's yours.
The easing seems a little too fine to what i've seen you produce.
Provide evidence it's yours and i'll think other wise.
This doesn't mean giving out the .piv.

MrCheesy
05-24-2008, 05:28 PM
Very funny...
I actually enjoyed that, one thing you could have done was use a fill for the mouse pointer.
But like you said already, the fall is a bit off....

EDIT:
GOD DAMN IT!
I hate it when someone posts just before you... :/

Automaton
05-24-2008, 05:44 PM
GhostFace - i would never steal an anim from anyone, whats the point. i swear on it. i got the idea from animation vs animator. how do you want me to prove that this anim is mine exactly? oh and being as i didnt steal it ill take the easing bit as a compliment :p

Blacky - yes, i need to read a tut on how to make fills by the way, and i got the mouse from droidz i forgot to mention. and yeah, i wanted to make it look like he slumped, but it failed.

Blot
05-24-2008, 10:04 PM
dont down ur anims all the time

and blacky a normal mouse pointer doesnt have fills :P

Automaton
05-25-2008, 02:17 AM
erm it does. just a white one lol.

Sherbet
05-25-2008, 06:38 AM
lol, he's right

Automaton
05-25-2008, 10:35 AM
anyway, more comments please and GhostFrame do you believe me now? or can you tell me how to prove it please?

GhostFace
05-25-2008, 10:48 AM
anyway, more comments please and GhostFrame do you believe me now? or can you tell me how to prove it please?

It's GhostFace, and no i don't believe you.
I'm sure i've seen something similar before on DD.

LakE
05-25-2008, 10:52 AM
It's GhostFace, and no i don't believe you.
I'm sure i've seen something similar before on DD.

I think the "GhostFrame" thing, that may have possibly been a bad pun.

If he stole it, he stole it. He can get told it's good and what not, but he knows he's stolen it so it wouldn't matter.

It was quite cool to watch. Keep it up.

Zsdery
05-25-2008, 10:52 AM

OML he's spelling names wrong again....

Good anim nice easing you've improved with easing...
BL inter kinda
i liek how he jerks up cuz that was eased good and wasn't to fast
but it pauses when he does that and that makes it look unsmooth

oh and STOP SPELLING NAMES WRONG k cuz
it's realy annoying...

Automaton
05-25-2008, 11:06 AM
ok sorry but i really thought that was his name because i think theres someone else on another forum called GhostFrame, and thanks about the easing but i dont think it will be borderline standard.

GhostFace
05-25-2008, 12:30 PM
It's far from Intermediate or borderline intermediate.

It needs alot more than a simple cursor goin around screen and moving things.
Maybe look at some intermediate animations on DD, that should helpt o what you should be aiming for.

Automaton
05-25-2008, 12:46 PM
yeah i wasnt aiming for inter and i said there isnt much to comment on as its only a cursor lol. does this mean you believe me now?

Upps
05-25-2008, 02:28 PM
No, the original animation was created by peter pan, and I think he was doing animator Vs. animation...

I find it good it's actually. But that's not how it's done, the sticckman is supposed fight the animator..

Automaton
05-25-2008, 04:47 PM
yeah but i never said i was making an animation vs animator. i said i got the idea from it.