PDA

View Full Version : Stick Empires Story Competition : The Story Of Order

_Ai_
01-31-2013, 03:23 AM
I know what the topic is about. Its too mainstream right? Well there are more on chaos than order, so....

Intro
Order were once a small country of miners, always being unsecure for they fear the day they will be conquered by other nation. But they have a wise leader. His name was Aiman (what did you expect?). He was the Revolutionary Leader that brought peace to the lands of Inamorta, but not without much pain and suffering. He and his council gathered and brainstormed of what will they going to do. After much thinking, He and his councils decided that the best defence is the a good offense. Thus began the journey of the people of order and their leader. But, order, having nothing than miners, have no army. They developed a new weapon, that were never seen by the people of Inamorta, the Club. They learned The Way Of The Club, which were similar but inferior to the The Way Of The Sword that was used by the Swordwraths. Now, Order has an army to compete with other nations. But they are still in a dilemma. Which nation should they attack first? Or, rather, which SHOULDN'T they attack? Order feared the capability of the Archidon, which can easily kill their miners from a distance. Thus, they march towards the Archidon Nation, to ally with. Some of Order's people even had siblings there.

Authors Note: This section here will fill you about infos of the abilities used, etc, etc. Also, minor editing about the Archidons Moving on :

Order's first battle
On their way to Archidon Nation, they saw some weird, cat-like creature. There were about 12 of them. Some were in groups, while some is by itself. They sent a Clubman (The Way Of The Club is called) to one of the creatures, investigating them. Suddenly, the creature attacked the incoming Clubman, which was killed by the clubman easily enough. But, the clubman was injured with a few scratches; he defended himself well enough. Order decide to call it a Crawler, because it crawls the ground & is a fast creature. Next, 3 clubman offered themselves to further investigate the crawlers. Then, the 3 clubman approached 3 crawlers.Once again,the crawlers attacked. They were confident that they could win, but they were terribly wrong; the crawlers mercilessly killed one of the clubman. The 2 clubman was surprised and sad because they wasted soldiers life, just like that. As they were losing, they became angry. Not because of they were losing, but because they were overconfident. Because of their overconfidence they sacrificed a precious soldiers life. They are so angry, they ignored their lives; just to avenge their fallen comrade. Because of their actions, the crawlers were caught of guard and is killed by the 2 clubman. Although they managed to win, they are wounded terribly. They slowly walked back to Order's encampment. The people is happy to see them, but were surprised to see them so injured. The 2 clubman than died, right in front of Order's camp. The people of order mourned for the 3 clubman, who fought couragely. But the people of Order onwards to the Archidon's nation, while keeping the 3 clubman in their heart.

Authors Note : Well you didnt expect that did you? My story mixes SW1 & SW2 And the abilities used here is Rage & Pack Mentality. Anyway,

To be continued.......

kingkickass2013
02-01-2013, 04:21 PM
ah you even used the to be continued thing to raise peoples want to see the next part, well played, continue please?

_Ai_
02-02-2013, 04:08 AM
Lol thx, I'll cont once I have time

stickman311
02-02-2013, 04:15 AM
um, guys, PLEASE DO NOT WRITE STORIES!!!!!STICK EMPIRES IS BECOMING A LIBRARY!!!!

Xate
02-02-2013, 04:17 AM
No it isn't ok?

_Ai_
02-02-2013, 04:20 AM
um, guys, PLEASE DO NOT WRITE STORIES!!!!!STICK EMPIRES IS BECOMING A LIBRARY!!!!

No, we shall continue to write, you do not have the right to tell us to stop

stickman311
02-02-2013, 04:20 AM
so why are there so many stories?The front lines are all stories.

Xate
02-02-2013, 04:26 AM
Cuz there's a competition.

stickman311
02-02-2013, 04:34 AM
what's the prize?

kingkickass2013
02-02-2013, 05:39 AM
a text trophy made by me, and respect

DragonFrost
02-02-2013, 08:37 AM
Probably Triss is the winner, just saying, but all of theses stories are great!

_Ai_
02-02-2013, 08:45 AM
Probably Triss is the winner, just saying, but all of theses stories are great!

Well, I agree, but I still want to continue with my story.