PDA

View Full Version : Blux4 (garo) vs Samy ichiro (samy ichiro)

Samy Ichiro
02-01-2013, 12:43 AM
well this on hell of a battle
http://www.fileize.com/files/38f3922a/371/ddds.png

blublublublu animation :http://4xblu.deviantart.com/#/d5tfjph

samy ichiro animation :http://samyichiro.deviantart.com/art/Rhg2-garo-vs-samy-351669199

enjoy and vote fairly

Blublublublu
02-01-2013, 12:50 AM
OH MY FUCKING GOD! WHEN did you improve that much? That was awesome! Truly awesome!

I'm gonna loose, shit!

Samy Ichiro
02-01-2013, 12:57 AM
OH MY FUCKING GOD! WHEN did you improve that much? That was awesome! Truly awesome!

I'm gonna loose, shit!

thanks dude,and we animate for fun not for winning or losing :)

neckromorph
02-01-2013, 01:09 AM
good good ichigo, nice bg
btw what is oba clan

Hitsuit
02-01-2013, 01:17 AM
:eek:That's Cool,Btw i love Samy's Background,Animation,Effects,and Thats a Big Improvement But
I laugh at Garo(Blublublublu)When their on stairs i love it but I Vote for Samy

lol neckromorph spelled ichiro as ichigo.

Samy Ichiro
02-01-2013, 01:35 AM
F*cking amazing Ichiro!

Not bad Blublu,

Gotta vote for my amazing Ichiro! :D

good good ichigo, nice bg
btw what is oba clan

:eek:That's Cool,Btw i love Samy's Background,Animation,Effects,and Thats a Big Improvement But
I laugh at Garo(Blublublublu)When their on stairs i love it but I Vote for Samy

lol neckromorph spelled ichiro as ichigo.

lol ichigo damn nekro.thanks guys
and about oba clan and the guy in the end with cap (its jangar) check out my rhg story you will understand

Sharp
02-01-2013, 01:55 AM
I think that Blu won for me, because his was a bit shorter, but it had less animating faults. Good job to both of you though, I was very impressed.

Xrebellion
02-01-2013, 03:18 AM
Both are actually good. Ichiro has a longer animation and it's a big advantage but it has a lot of flaws.
While Blu's actual movements are neat and better than ichiro's tho it was short and didn't made that much sense.
I voted for Ichiro for it had a better output. (Check your DA's for a comment from me)

Blublublublu
02-01-2013, 03:51 AM
Both are actually good. Ichiro has a longer animation and it's a big advantage but it has a lot of flaws.
While Blu's actual movements are neat and better than ichiro's tho it was short and didn't made that much sense.
I voted for Ichiro for it had a better output. (Check your DA's for a comment from me)

I know my angles are confusing xD, I'm still working on that.

_SAVY_
02-01-2013, 06:35 AM
voting for garo

cuz it was alot smoother

Mikematic
02-01-2013, 07:13 AM
I liked what Ichiro was going for, it was an interesting concept. And I liked how he kinda made it feel like you were in an anime or something.

On the other hand Blu had some sick combo, some nice moves, and overall entertaining.
He mixed humor with boss combo's and that's hard to find these days.

I think i'm gonna have to give it to blublublublu

But Ichiro is literally the first guy i've seen that tried to pull off that style, while using a dynamic line style, keep working with that man, you'll get better ;)

Pox
02-01-2013, 07:18 AM
Goddamn Ichiro, Where have you been?
I'm gonna have to vote for Ichiro his looks like he put a lot of time into it.

Rosie
02-01-2013, 10:07 AM
I am voting for Blublublublu, his animation was a lot better in terms of combat, as Ichiro's had a lot of free transform and it didn't look a great deal appealing.
Ichiro's voice acting was a neat idea (depsite it has the exact same issues as Kaizen's attempt), but the voices seemed out of place, they didn't sound anything like university students, and there were so many stop and go moments with dragging on pauses, and he also used looping symbols which to me indicates laziness, as Blublublublu's was all single framed, but I'll give Ichiro the credit on having more favourable angles.

Blublublublu
02-01-2013, 12:16 PM
I am voting for Blublublublu, his animation was a lot better in terms of combat, as Ichiro's had a lot of free transform and it didn't look a great deal appealing.
Ichiro's voice acting was a neat idea (depsite it has the exact same issues as Kaizen's attempt), but the voices seemed out of place, they didn't sound anything like university students, and there were so many stop and go moments with dragging on pauses, and he also used looping symbols which to me indicates laziness, as Blublublublu's was all single framed, but I'll give Ichiro the credit on having more favourable angles.

Thanks Rosie!

kaizen
02-01-2013, 12:29 PM
and there were so many stop and go moments with dragging on pauses
thats the “Rules for a gentleman’s fight” read it in blu rhg

and he also used looping symbols which to me indicates laziness
he really worked hard while making the battle

Sharp
02-01-2013, 12:35 PM
thats the “Rules for a gentleman’s fight” read it in blu rhg
You really don't seem to understand what "stop n go" means.

he really worked hard while making the battle
Even if he worked hard, the loops still are laziness.

I'm not saying that you can't have an opinion or that Samy's animation was bad, but I'm asking you to stop nagging on Rosie and let her have an opinion >:C

kaizen
02-01-2013, 12:38 PM
You really don't seem to understand what "stop n go" means.

Even if he worked hard, the loops still are laziness.

I'm not saying that you can't have an opinion or that Samy's animation was bad, but I'm asking you to stop nagging on Rosie and let her have an opinion >:C
watch your business bro

Sharp
02-01-2013, 12:42 PM
watch your business bro

Yeah right, you're totally not being hypocritical here, because you TOTALLY didn't just make a stupid comment basically saying "STOP SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT MY COUSINS ANIMATION HE IS PERFECT AND NOBODY IS ABLE TO GIVE CRITICISM ABOUT HIS WORK"
Right.

InfamousBonk
02-01-2013, 12:52 PM
I call using loops not being lazy, but being efficient. xD
As for who wins, its kind of tough for me. I really like the fighting and combat done in Blu's animation. However, I also loved the angles done in Ichiro's animation. I'll get back to this when I made a decision.

Samy Ichiro
02-01-2013, 01:28 PM
@rosie thanks for your cnc
@kaizen and sharp plz dont begin
@Infamousbonk thanks dude
@everyone thank you for commenting ,voting and watching .I hope you enjoyed our animations. I and blu gave you a hell match enjooooooy and dont forget its all about having fun

Sharp
02-01-2013, 02:10 PM
@rosie thanks for your cnc
@kaizen and sharp plz dont begin
@Infamousbonk thanks dude
@everyone thank you for commenting ,voting and watching .I hope you enjoyed our animations. I and blu gave you a hell match enjooooooy and dont forget its all about having fun

Sorry man, I'll stop.
Even tho I liked blu's more, yours was impressive. You have improved greatly, and I hope that you will continue like this in the future.

Samy Ichiro
02-01-2013, 02:13 PM
Sorry man, I'll stop.
Even tho I liked blu's more, yours was impressive. You have improved greatly, and I hope that you will continue like this in the future.

:) thank you so much bro .I see that you and kaizen are like best buddies lol. I will continue like this you have my word ;)

Mr. Evil
02-01-2013, 03:11 PM
watch your business bro

You're funny.

quinsilva
02-01-2013, 05:10 PM
I like blublu its more fluent

InfamousBonk
02-01-2013, 07:30 PM
I CAN'T DECIDE D:

Praetorain
02-01-2013, 07:44 PM
I vote for Garo for sense of humour and flow or smoothness.Samy, you have improved but I don't really care about the details, I care more about the animation's flow but good job though.

Mark XD
02-01-2013, 09:15 PM
samy.... C:............. C:.........., i like the drogonballz/naruto/bleach, style man, you rock like so hard on this one dude, i love it bro, :D

blublublublublublulblulblulblublublublublublublulb lulblulblublublublublublublulblulblulblu.......:c. ......:c...... your was smooth, great movement and shizz, buuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttttttt not awesome, but cool

i actually enjoy samy's anim, like i was watch anime, i vote samy :D

i

Mr. Evil
02-02-2013, 04:26 AM
Mothafuck, it's A TIE!

Not really.

Nuclearinsanity
02-02-2013, 07:58 AM
I liked Blu's a little more.

Lif3sGood
02-02-2013, 10:40 AM
SAMY YOU ARE SO FUCKING GOOD :O
Blublublublu made nice animaton but i vote for: Samy!
Why?:
- Long animation
- Music <3
- Drawing
- You've worked hard
- You deserve to win!

flashfree-k
02-02-2013, 02:00 PM
i voted

Op34
02-02-2013, 06:32 PM
Good job to the both of you guys but my vote goes to Samy course i like his work more :) good job guys

kingkickass2013
02-02-2013, 10:40 PM
i voted for garo

Timothy
02-03-2013, 08:16 AM
Nice one, Ichiro. Vote for you ( -_-)b.
And good job Garo. I like your ability.. :)

=Chaster=
02-15-2013, 05:18 PM
Here, I Have some cnc, Ichiro,you're style,Background and sound and its long ,its amazing ,but,there's so many flaws ,and sometimes ,the sound doesn't comb with the animation,still need more works .
Garo,Your background is good,i love it,your movements are great ,good sense of humor ,but ,that negate link XD ,it makes animating easier Right? ,it needs more "impact" ,and its shorter than ichiro .
Overall ,i choose ichiro ,its neat, he do his very best(Garo too) ,even with custom sounds :)

Pox
02-15-2013, 05:31 PM
:o
Tight vote I wonder who'll win.
Pox will win.

Blublublublu
02-15-2013, 05:35 PM
Wow, he got like 4 votes in 15 minutes! I'm scared!

Mirandez
02-15-2013, 06:09 PM
You gotta step it up a notch, both of you,
Samy's animation is great, but a bit of flows and needs to polish it.
Still today is 2/16/2013 (Here at my place) so.. My final vote is to Samy Ichiro
psst.
I'll challenge you in the future Samy Ichiro >:)

toronherido
02-15-2013, 06:42 PM
My vote is to Blublublublu. In my opinion, your animation is awesome and more fluent than Samy Ichiro's one. I trust you, and I think you should be the winner.
Congratulations.
Toron!!

Vion
02-15-2013, 09:02 PM
I don't wanted to vote...cause you 2 are the best!!

Rexy
02-15-2013, 10:31 PM
ow yeah thats cool samy keep it up bro XD

dark falcon
02-16-2013, 04:23 AM
SO SMASHING !! :D

I Like Them Both .. But I'll Go With Samy

Great Work Guys ;)

Mr. Evil
02-16-2013, 04:27 AM
I just watched these again, and lol'd at Blu showed how overpowered Samy's RHG is.

Praetorain
02-16-2013, 06:28 AM
Samy is winning?I wasn't expecting that.
Anyways, both animations have major problems, but Garo's animation's problem is just about the speed and power of the attacks while Ichiro's animation is very stiff and choppy.