PDA

View Full Version : My break in series!

flapjack0
05-25-2008, 12:27 AM
This is my first epasoide in my break in series. But there WILL be more.. Epasoide one The dumb one.. http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/5213/breakinsepasoide1bu9.gif (http://imageshack.us)
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/5213/breakinsepasoide1bu9.e16418993b.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=518&i=breakinsepasoide1bu9.gif) do i need to go to the begginers section? I love the part when The black stk hits the wall and falls down to the ground.. lolz

flapjack0
05-25-2008, 12:58 AM
plz commet.. PLZ!

Index
05-25-2008, 01:18 AM
Those movements are poor and choppy, and physics are way off. Beginners section.

Upps
05-25-2008, 01:18 AM
don't make any more episode...

You are a beginner, so your gonna have to improve and fix your animations.

you need to learn how to ease and smooth casue your animation is choppy and stiff, extremely.

now watch some tutorials, and post in the beginners thread.

flapjack0
05-25-2008, 01:20 AM
dang.... I SUCK that badly....

flapjack0
05-25-2008, 01:21 AM
alright if I dont have any posative replies by the end of the day I wont make anymore epasoides.... alright? deal? deal.

Upps
05-25-2008, 01:31 AM
ok, you have the potential to animate looking at how long your animtion is, but you just need some practice, it's just that we get mad when some one posts here and ignores the beginners thread, no matter how good you are you should always post in the beginners as if you were starting from a line until you get moved.

flapjack0
05-25-2008, 01:33 AM
welp I cant post in the begginers thred.. They dont like gifs. And I only know how to post gifs:Nooooooo: :Cry: :Nooooooo::Nooooooo: :Cry: :Nooooooo: :Cry: :Nooooooo: :Cry: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo:

GhostFace
05-25-2008, 05:55 AM
don't make any more episode...

You are a beginner, so your gonna have to improve and fix your animations.

you need to learn how to ease and smooth casue your animation is choppy and stiff, extremely.

now watch some tutorials, and post in the beginners thread.

I agree with what stickman said...
Just practice alil more before you post your next animation and look at some tutorials. Maybe head on over to www.darkdemon.org, they ave better tuts than SPP.

alright if I dont have any posative replies by the end of the day I wont make anymore epasoides.... alright? deal? deal.

Please edit your posts instead of double posting.

welp I cant post in the begginers thred.. They dont like gifs. And I only know how to post gifs:Nooooooo: :Cry: :Nooooooo::Nooooooo: :Cry: :Nooooooo: :Cry: :Nooooooo: :Cry: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo:

Please don't become a god damn friggin noob and post a shit load o smileys.
You can post .gifs in the begginers thread, simply provide the link instead of putting the [img] codes around it.
Simple as...

Naglfar
05-25-2008, 06:08 AM
I agree with what stickman said...
Just practice alil more before you post your next animation and look at some tutorials. Maybe head on over to www.drakdemon.org, they ave better tuts than SPP.

Please edit your posts instead of double posting.

Please don't become a god damn friggin noob and post a shit load o smileys.
You can post .gifs in the begginers thread, simply provide the link instead of putting the [img] codes around it.
Simple as...
Fix'd.
www.darkdemon.org

Typos. :3

samiran
05-25-2008, 09:56 AM
This is your first.....that way its not that....blah you just need to practice a lot!!!
You ought to carefully learn to animate each movement before you make some long complexed anims...believe me....that way you'll b able to animate better....GUDLUK!

Oh yes the black guy hitting the wall was good...

flapjack0
05-25-2008, 11:51 AM
yay! I got a good commet! Ima make another one soon..:Smile:

Anarchey
05-25-2008, 12:44 PM
do you not listen to the more respected members who know what they are talking about (like Ghost and NAGLFAR) they said practice more and look at tutorials on Darkdemon.org before making more.

Babapadaple
05-25-2008, 02:42 PM
Do NOT use the default stick...
But yeah please read some tutorials before you make another episode.
Or read some tuts and remake this one.

dahvee97
05-26-2008, 12:21 AM
That was great!Just use new stks,effects, and slow down,k?Use more frames!

Sawc
05-26-2008, 12:26 AM
That was great!Just use new stks,effects, and slow down,k?Use more frames!

I lol'd.

flapjack0
05-26-2008, 11:28 AM
yayz! I got good reports! Epasoide 2 will be coming soon.. Just remember the good guys don't always win...

smish
05-26-2008, 03:26 PM
epasoide
Lol.
Beginners section please.

PivotAncient
05-27-2008, 01:49 AM
Best Pivot ever...

topmatthew
05-27-2008, 04:41 AM
Flapjack0..stop double posting just edit like this

Edit:see not hard.anyway it was chopy and needs more work

Blot
05-27-2008, 04:50 AM
no please not another episode..... lollety wait about 2 months before u do another one, by then u should have the basics down http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=22662
look at this tut it covers almost everything from the basics of being a low begginner to a veteran

i suggest add this to ur favourites as i have done as it will most definantly come in useful

Naglfar
05-27-2008, 10:42 AM
Best Pivot ever...

I'd prefer that you don't use sarcasm and give some useful comments.

It's all said in the thread, don't need to repeat..

macstick
05-28-2008, 07:18 AM
In my case u are a Begginer ner ner slafaga ...or watever the thing is
read tuts so u will know more....
and ur animation is choppy...

GhostFace
05-28-2008, 07:20 AM
In my case u are a Begginer ner ner slafaga ...or watever the thing is
read tuts so u will know more....
and ur animation is choppy...

Why are you attaching images in others threads?

infoto
05-28-2008, 09:23 AM
ummmm

whats.........happening

cuz........i.......dont.......gettit
????

ScatMan
05-28-2008, 10:59 AM
If you ever,EVER,do that again with smileys,I will hunt you down with a spork and murder you with it! PH33R T3H SP0RKS!

PivotAncient
05-29-2008, 03:25 AM
If you ever,EVER,do that again with smileys,I will hunt you down with a spork and murder you with it! PH33R T3H SP0RKS!

Another troll, sigh.

Anyways, work on everything like everyone is saying. 0/10 fits this?