PDA

View Full Version : New Stick Empires Sections

KillerPixel
02-01-2013, 12:30 PM
I know we have the Stick Empires General but that includes so many subjects now, E.G: Tournaments, Wars, Clans, Ideas, New Empires

I think there should be at least one new section so EVERYONE doesn't post about almost everything in the General section.

New Sections:

Clan Section:
Perfect place to discuss tournaments, wars, info on your clan and Recruit new members. This would help get alot more clans opening so tournaments can be filled up becuase most people are not in clans.

Idea/Empires Section:
ALOT of people are posting new threads about ideas and cool new Empires, This would be a great place to move that traffic and only get people to see it who want to see it. I think it would be good so we can make full posts about our suggestions so we don't shove everything into a post that nobody will ever see.

Thanks,
Remember to vote on the Poll. :)

jerrytt
02-01-2013, 12:40 PM
And getting rid of/merging the stick war 1 section with the stick war 2 section would be a good idea, seeing as though no one really posts there

KillerPixel
02-02-2013, 12:32 PM
And getting rid of/merging the stick war 1 section with the stick war 2 section would be a good idea, seeing as though no one really posts there

They're still used, I don't think getting rid of them is a good idea, But merging them seems fine. The new sections would work perfect with clans and stick empires getting more popular all the time.

FailingAtFailing
02-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Clan section would be highly useful, I agree.

KillerPixel
02-02-2013, 02:34 PM
Clan section would be highly useful, I agree.

Thx, We need a Stick page admin to see the post. Try to get more people to vote before i message him.