PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Empire - Under or Over Powered?

Invincitron
02-02-2013, 12:39 AM
Hi reader.

Is the Chaos Empire Under or Over Powered?

.:Invincitron:.

WyzDM
02-02-2013, 12:40 AM
Hi reader.

Is the stage Castle or Grass Hills?

-WyzDM

Invincitron
02-02-2013, 12:42 AM
Hi reader,

Any.

_Ai_
02-02-2013, 12:46 AM
Lol sarcasm?

Xate
02-02-2013, 02:24 AM
Chaos Empire = UP AND OP!

stickman311
02-02-2013, 04:10 AM
makes it like order

kingkickass2013
02-02-2013, 05:43 AM
well im no pro at the stick empires, but in my book the giants of chaos is way to underpowered, the rest seem fine

_Ai_
02-02-2013, 05:54 AM
Who voted OP?
They even nerfed chaos (not directly)

KillerPixel
02-02-2013, 06:45 AM
Most things are equal and by the way to the person who said it was "Over Powered" it's made as equal as possible. In fact i think the only thing not equal about it is that Chaos Giants can't do ranged attacks and has ALOT lower attack speed with roughly the same damage. I think Chaos giants should deal more damage, Like in the old days of Stick War.

Juice Box
02-02-2013, 07:04 AM
Its units late game are overpowered. Chaos Giants actually get to stay in the frontline--where they're supposed to be. Juggerknights are Speartons but better, and Eclipsors are much faster, and much cheaper versions of the Albowtross. Marrowkai are almost equal to the Magikill, but cheaper.

Also, unlike Order, trying to walk past the frontline troops and attacking the support units first won't work if you're fighting Chaos. Why? Deads have seriously high health and low damage, that it would be better to attack the frontline troops first, and attack the Dead later, since its slow. But killing their frontliners is pretty hard, huh? That, and they have Eclipsors. Only Archidons and Giants can hit them. And in order for the two to hit the Eclipsors, they'd have to get close--this puts them in danger of getting near the enemy's melee units.

Order's Giants aren't helping, either. Yes, in a one-on-one between a Chaos Giant and an Order Giant, the Order Giant would win, but this doesn't prove in the battlefield itself. Try making three Chaos Giants go up against three Order Giants, and we'll see who'll win. Chaos Giants dominate in the frontlines, stunning their enemies whilst dealing immense damage. Order Giants stay at the back, despite their large health, and stun only one enemy at a time. By the time the Order Giant's allies are dead, he'd most likely be outnumbered. Unfortunately, he can only focus on one enemy at a time. The Chaos Giant, when alone and outnumbered, can attack three at a time, and do immense damage.

An Albowtross against an Eclipsor, we all know the Albowtross would win. But what exactly is the role of the Albowtross? It's to provide support. The problem? The Albowtross are slow, high-health, high-damaging units. That doesn't entirely fit the whole, "support" role. While the Eclipsors are fast, low-health, anti-light units. Fits perfectly. What else? Well, they're seriously cheaper! An Albowtross costs 450 gold and 200 mana, takes up 4 population and takes 17 seconds to train. An Eclipsor costs 400 gold and 150 mana, takes up 3 population and takes only 13 seconds to train. A better investment, don't you think?

Juggerknights and Speartons... Well, Juggerknights have higher health, and higher damage. What else? They have the same cost. You know for sure that no matter what, six Juggerknights will always beat six Speartons. It can only change if they abilities. But even then, the odds are so close.

Now for Magikill and Marrowkai. Marrowkai have higher health, and deal more melee damage--almost equal to a Spearton. That's a lot for a spellcaster--they can fight for their own without spells! Compare that to the Magikill--they deal seriously low damage and have really low health. But let's not focus on that, for now. What about the spells? Marrowkai spells have lower damage, and are usually made for support--he needs someone to finish off the enemy he used a spell on. But what is he, again? A support unit! Magikill can fend off five Swordwrath on his own with ease. Marrowkai would still beat five Swordwrath, but he'd have difficulty. But which is a better investment? Magikill are support units. They don't do a good job at that, either. Marrowkai, on the other hand, do. Hell Fists deal small damage to a large amount of enemies, and Reaper pretty much guarantees the death of any enemy, so long as the Marrowkai has enough allies to attack him while he's, "hypnotized".

So, why did I tell you everything good about Chaos? Well, to tell you everything good about Order, to balance it off!

Crawlers, do not make good early game units. You can spam them easily, but the enemy can easily shrug them off. Swordwrath make excellent early-game units. Still weak compared to the Shadowrath, Speartons or Archidons, but powerful enough to provide a good early army.

Now, want to see a catfight? Well, let's look at the Merics and Medusa. Merics are cheap, and excellent units not only in the battlefield, but also out of it! Where do you get a unit like that in Chaos? Well, no where! Merics have lower health than Magikill, yes, but it's large enough for them to hold themselves off in the enemy decides to attack them, first. They can keep healing themselves.

What about Archidons? Well, they're definitely better support units than Deads, who deal really low damage. The key to Archidons is protecting them properly--stall the enemy, or give them another priority. They're planning to target your Archidons? Stall them with Shield Bash! Won't listen? Give them a message, "My Giants are a bigger threat!"

And here's something that's a huge advantage--the Shadowrath. Chaos has nothing like it--it's the perfect rushing unit. Send in two Shadowrath with LVL2 Shinobi, and hit hard the enemy's Marrowkai. They're hit? Well, you've got Merics, which is a good alternative to sending them back to base. If your enemies try and attack, you've also got Fixate in disposal. Target your high-health enemies for the best effect, and make sure they stay targeted.

Speartons actually serve a good value, too. Juggerknights... they suck at protecting stuff. Twelve Speartons are about to attack a Chaos base with twelve Juggerknights. The Speartons can just walk past the Juggerknights and hit the statue directly. The Juggerknights would not have much at their disposal to stall the Speartons. Whereas twelve Speartons can defend well, if twelve Juggerknights attacked--heck, they can even be pushed back. Why? Because of Shield Wall and Shield Bash.

Sorry for the long post lol.

_Ai_
02-02-2013, 07:17 AM
Long but worth to read. I think that Order and Chaos is balanced, even though i lose a lot to the XD.

ShadowyWhisper
02-02-2013, 07:41 AM
Hi reader.

Is the Chaos Empire Under or Over Powered?

I would have to say, it depends on the map.

DragonFrost
02-02-2013, 08:05 AM
It does. If you get castle as chaos, you're hard pressed to win. Ex. Yesterday I fought Galeforce twice (he was chaos and I was order both times). First time, map was castle, I won. Second time, map was forest, he won. Chaos have a bigger advantage in medium to large maps.

KrayZStick
02-02-2013, 08:18 AM
Hi reader.

Is the stage Castle or Green Hills?

-WyzDM
Don't you mean GRASSLANDS? or ICE HILLS?

ShadowyWhisper
02-02-2013, 08:19 AM
It says Green Hills. Boy, you have been arrogant since you've got on the Top 100.

KrayZStick
02-02-2013, 08:22 AM
It says Green Hills. Boy, you have been arrogant since you've got on the Top 100.
Lol? I'm just making sure? Anyway I don't remember a map called Green Hills.

DragonFrost
02-02-2013, 08:29 AM
Do you have a bad memory or something? That is like my least favourite map >:)

KrayZStick
02-02-2013, 08:32 AM
Can you describe it? I seriously can't remember. :/

DragonFrost
02-02-2013, 08:36 AM
The BIGGEST MAP? Green hills in the background? Grass as the floor? Etc.

Jombloxx
02-02-2013, 08:37 AM
Can you describe it? I seriously can't remember. :/

Its in tutorial

stickman311
02-02-2013, 08:38 AM
tutorial now is the short one i don't know it but its muddy and brown.

DragonFrost
02-02-2013, 08:38 AM
Tutorial is swamp lands >.>

Jombloxx
02-02-2013, 08:39 AM
Previous tut

_Ai_
02-02-2013, 08:40 AM
Isn't it green fields?

DragonFrost
02-02-2013, 08:40 AM
Then say PREVIOUS Tutorial map..

Jombloxx
02-02-2013, 08:42 AM
Then say PREVIOUS Tutorial map..

I forgot :<

stickman311
02-02-2013, 08:42 AM
i know but muddy i forgot is now on and the newer version of stick war 2 is better cuz have the speed up button

KrayZStick
02-02-2013, 08:43 AM
The BIGGEST MAP? Green hills in the background? Grass as the floor? Etc.

Thought that was Grass Lands....

stickman311
02-02-2013, 08:44 AM
it is grass hills

_Ai_
02-02-2013, 08:51 AM
it is grass hills

Yes, this the correct one.

KrayZStick
02-02-2013, 08:54 AM
I thought the one with the hills was Ice Hills, arrgghhhh darn you all! Nothing makes sense to me any more
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LXCsVXSpM9Q/TfrX3Vz4fkI/AAAAAAAACqk/kVJy0ZAd85M/s1600/Emoticon__Sad_Face_by_Nockor.jpg
What an overly large picture, I know....

asdfstick
02-02-2013, 05:20 PM
If I had a nickle for everytime someone said(or posted) overpowered or the acronym for it...by the way, Chaos is fine the way it is in my opinion.

DragonFrost
02-02-2013, 05:26 PM
If I had a nickle for everytime someone said(or posted) overpowered or the acronym for it...by the way, Chaos is fine the way it is in my opinion.

It is fine, except it's usually fair - little disadvantaged on small - medium maps, and advantaged on big maps.

MiamiBigAL
02-02-2013, 06:32 PM
chaos is underpowered on tiny maps and overpowered on medium and large maps.

stickman311
02-02-2013, 11:36 PM
Makes it overpowered