PDA

View Full Version : ability stopper

isgood
02-02-2013, 09:50 PM
I think there should be something that quits a ability to load like i "x" out the unit ( or stop training it) Who thinks there should be a button to stop loading abilities cuz you can change your mind and stuff. One big reason i want this because sometimes i get tower spawn but then lose tower

kingkickass2013
02-02-2013, 09:54 PM
AGREED IN EVERY WAY, that's a great thing that they didn't place in the game

jli
02-02-2013, 10:01 PM
I disagree actually. I feel like researching abilities is a huge macro decision and plays a part in strategical thinking and planning. For example, that situation that you gave just means that you bought Tower Spawn too early when you should have been putting those valuable gold and mana points into strengthening your hold on the tower.

KrayZStick
02-02-2013, 10:11 PM
That would be nice....

Azxc
02-02-2013, 10:16 PM
:/ this is not good
Imagine, when you build ghost and discover you cannot be able to hold the middle anymore
you just cancelled it :/
Your enemy would say: WWWWTTTFFFF!! lol

It will ruin the balance

WyzDM
02-02-2013, 10:25 PM
I thought about this too, but as stated above they are key macro decisions, so they shouldn't be taken lightly.

stickman311
02-02-2013, 10:37 PM
I think there should be a button to stop researching it but it cannot be cancelled after it is done

_Ai_
02-03-2013, 05:47 AM
I think there should be a button to stop researching it but it cannot be cancelled after it is done

Just why do you want to cancel it after you're done?

DragonFrost
02-03-2013, 08:14 AM
The same reason as mentioned before: losing tower.

jli
02-03-2013, 09:03 AM
Well, I think stickman311 was more talking about misclicks than about losing tower. If that's the case, then I do agree a bit. Perhaps there should be a short window (maybe 2-3 secs) where you can cancel in case of misclick.

ShadowyWhisper
02-03-2013, 09:04 AM
Well, when it's DONE then obviously you shouldn't be able to. Like let's say you have 5 Giants. They're fully upgraded, but they all die because of a Magikill. So you cancel growth, so right off the bat you have 600 gold and mana. No, definitely not a good idea AFTER it's loaded. Also there is a Tower Bug???

So when I capture the middle and buy Tower Spawn, then I lose the tower. All right, so my opponent's Ghost is loading. But then I regain the tower. My Ghost no longer loads. This is weird, and it happens often.