PDA

View Full Version : rank up glitch

kingkickass2013
02-03-2013, 02:49 PM
when i once defeated somebody the usual victory thing popped up, but it had the music as if i was defeated and i saw my rank go down 20 points, the top part said in big gold words VICTORY, but it just had the music as if i had lost and the points went down, so when i went over to see my profile, i had gained 1 loss. that match i destroyed the enemy statue with a large amount of archidon and swordwrath.

ShadowyWhisper
02-03-2013, 02:56 PM
? I don't think that ever happened to me. That would suck though if that happened to you, sorry.

kingkickass2013
02-03-2013, 02:58 PM
it did happen, it was a really long battle and when the statue was falling it said the foe was lagging then it stopped and it went to the screen, and the rest you know

ShadowyWhisper
02-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Oh, the lag might do that, yes. Did you by any chance close the window or have a hacking program on? CrazyJay may have designed the game to automatically lose for hackers.

Princeton.

KrayZStick
02-03-2013, 03:15 PM
Oh, the lag might do that, yes. Did you by any chance close the window or have a hacking program on? CrazyJay may have designed the game to automatically lose for hackers.

Princeton.

You expect to get an answer if you ask if he's a hacker? lol, YES I AM A HACKER! No ones gonna say that :p

kingkickass2013
02-03-2013, 03:18 PM
listen why did you ask me if i was a hacker
if i was a hacker i probably would of been banned from everything a long time ago

KillerPixel
02-03-2013, 06:00 PM
We really need a section just to post glitches and suggestions for the game.

WheresMyCheetos
02-03-2013, 06:08 PM
when i once defeated somebody the usual victory thing popped up, but it had the music as if i was defeated and i saw my rank go down 20 points, the top part said in big gold words VICTORY, but it just had the music as if i had lost and the points went down, so when i went over to see my profile, i had gained 1 loss. that match i destroyed the enemy statue with a large amount of archidon and swordwrath.

I think this has happened to me. I lost a match and I didnt really check the end screen but my rating was surprising high for fighting a 1400 when i was at the 1600

KillerPixel
02-03-2013, 06:08 PM
So, why didn't you guys post it in the glitches thread?

I mean a section, Like stick empires general or Order Strategies, Not a thread.

_Ai_
02-03-2013, 11:14 PM
This has already been posted on the glitches thread. I think.