PDA

View Full Version : magikill and marrowkai spells

kingkickass2013
02-05-2013, 06:45 AM
anybody think the marrowkai and magikill need just one more spell to make them a complete master in the arts of magic, what is that magic spell you have for them?

DragonFrost
02-05-2013, 07:04 AM
Marrowkai: spawn those devil guys from stick war 1.
Why I picked marrowkai instead of magikill, it's because they are spawning DEVIL like people, which is a evil thing.
Magikill: following the elements, I think they should have a Earth Spell. It creates a (pick a size) hole, and the first unit who lands in it loses 1 hp bar (1 hit KO miners, archidons, bombers, crawlers). You pick the cost to use it and research.

kingkickass2013
02-05-2013, 08:22 AM
um why is size important here for the earth spell?

and those devil guys, they i assume have the same stats as a crawler without pack mentality and predatory edge. and another question for the devil guys, are they controllable and how much do they cost?

_Ai_
02-05-2013, 08:27 AM

and those devil guys, they i assume have the same stats as a crawler without pack mentality and predatory edge. and another question for the devil guys, are they controllable and how much do they cost?

The size was actually needed. I suggest a bit bigger than explosion

DragonFrost
02-05-2013, 08:24 PM

Of course size matters T.T if it was a pixel large, you could easily go around it (not to mention nothing would fit).
Devils, maybe 100 mana, with a max of two per marrowkai. They are controllable. Stats, IDK.

FailingAtFailing
02-05-2013, 08:26 PM
Of course size matters T.T if it was a pixel large, you could easily go around it (not to mention nothing would fit).
Devils, maybe 100 mana, with a max of two per marrowkai. They are controllable. Stats, IDK.

Same damage as juggerknight but the health of an archidon or swordwrath?

DragonFrost
02-05-2013, 08:29 PM
Maybe 3/4 health of a sword, and 3/4 health of a sword. Remember, they are weaker than swords (in SW). Of course, they would have the regen of CHAOS.

Azxc
02-06-2013, 04:50 AM
Marrowkai minions o.O
Cool idea

For magikill, I prefer Ice hail, for element ICE, the magikill will blow up a freezing wind that slow down the targets' speed and attack rate by 25%

Bladed Fire
02-06-2013, 05:58 AM
Marrowkai: Fear: Summons bats that fears lower tier units causing them to paralyze for a while, recieving more damage than normal.
Magikill: Aura:Temporary summon an aura that causes units near to him faster and deal more damage.

_Ai_
02-06-2013, 06:24 AM
Magikill : Artic Wind (200 mana)
Calls upon artic wind, freezing (5 seconds) and slowing them (10 seconds). Effect moved if hit by explosion, Fire arrows, blazing bolts.
Kills enemy instantly if hit while in frozen state.

Triss
02-06-2013, 06:30 AM
Marrowkai: Minions (150 Gold 150 Mana)
Summon a little devil that have the half stats of swordwrath to the battle.

Magikill: Meteor Shower (500 Mana)
The Magikill sacrifice himself by casting the most powerful spell of SE.
Cast 3 balls of Meteor
Deals 3 bars of health/meteor
Each meteor stun for 1 seconds, effect stack.

kingkickass2013
02-06-2013, 04:09 PM
here are my personal spells for them, for this i will be giving them 2 spells each, a really high mana costing spell, and a really low mana costing spell

magikill
fireball, the magikill casts a small fireball that can be activated and has a really long range (as far as the archidons fire arrows) it does as much damage as a raged swordwrath and costs 10 mana with a cool down of 12

teleport, the magikill and a couple units (optional, 5 units maximum not including the magikill, if you plan on sending a giant, it can only send one of them and then you can bring 4 other units like swordwrath) can teleport anywhere on the map for 300 mana and a cooldown of 20 (CANNOT go past a wall or turret)

marrowkai
blind, the marrowkai casts a spell on 3 enemies and it can be used on giants but it can only effect a single giant, so if you plan on casting this spell and use it on a giant, thats the spell, it cannot go any further than that, however if its small units like a spearton or albowtross it will work for three of them, it costs 10 mana to use and a cooldown of 30 (also while in this state, the enemy unit wanders aimlessly and cannot attack, its quite funny and painful to watch) effects last for 15 seconds

betrayal, the marrowkai casts a spell on a single unit (NOT GIANTS) that will make them betray their own soldiers, their health bar will turn red and they will attack their friendly allies, once this happens the effects last till the effected person is dead and while in this state the enemy player has complete control over that unit and can use his abilities (so lets say you take over a magikill, you can cast all of his spells that the order player had when he had the magikill, upgrades that the order player buys after a unit was taken will not effect the enemies captured unit, taking a unit will not effect your pop cap and will deplete some of the enemies population capacity, if you take a sword or crawler, the enemy player loses one population cap. using there abilities doesnt take any mana from either the enemy or you) this costs 200 mana to use and has a 60 second cooldown

cost to research for every spell
fireball: completely free (magikill starts with it)
teleport: costs 200 gold and 400 mana
blind: costs 10 gold and 150 mana
betrayal: costs no gold and 1000 mana (makes sense that you can now create an army of enemy soldiers)

isgood
02-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Majikill: flood: majikill sends a wave of water that both stuns and pushes back a huge group of enemies. does no damage however (100 gold 100 mana to buy)
Marrowkai: Fear: Does the same damage as charge and it makes units run back (for longer than reaper) and after fear the unit would be more vulnerble to damage

KrayZStick
02-06-2013, 06:07 PM
Magikill: Frost - Freezes all enemies in an area for 3 seconds.
Marrowkai: Death Ray - Fire a moving ray from the sky that travels in the direction he's facing, last 3 seconds.

PUMU
02-08-2013, 08:05 AM
marrowkai-assimilate
marrowkai makes the opponents unit regardless of size atk the opponent instead of your units

Giz
02-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Tornado for the magikill

Raining spikes for the marrowkai

:p