PDA

View Full Version : Jerks -_-

isgood
02-05-2013, 02:09 PM
hi i just played this guy and he was mean and disrespectful. he was calling me a f***ing noob, c**t, and when i was losing he was like surrender noob im pro. I'm okay with this stuff but all the other people i have went against would say good game, have a nice conversation, or just say nothing

malbence
02-05-2013, 02:38 PM
Some people contrive their self-esteem from this even though it's honestly nothing to be that proud of.

It's just a game. :P

PsychoticCheez
02-05-2013, 02:54 PM
hi i just played this guy and he was mean and disrespectful. he was calling me a f***ing noob, c**t, and when i was losing he was like surrender noob im pro. I'm okay with this stuff but all the other people i have went against would say good game, have a nice conversation, or just say nothing

So?

No, really ...so what if he was an arrogant dick?

People like this exist, and they're more prevalent than you think. But at the end of the day ...who cares? It shouldn't matter to you.

WheresMyCheetos
02-05-2013, 03:03 PM
Dont worrie they just too serious and cant have fun. whats his user?

PUMU
02-05-2013, 03:04 PM
yeah whomever i think that does that should either have their comment deleted or banned temporarily depending on the magnitude of the conversation

isgood
02-05-2013, 03:51 PM
Dont worrie they just too serious and cant have fun. whats his user?

It was hypo- something i don't remeber

KrayZStick
02-05-2013, 03:59 PM
Should temporary ban 'em.

asdfstick
02-05-2013, 04:08 PM
What i'll do if I meet one.
Ignore them,
Correct them if they have bad spelling/grammar,
Speak German,
Type useless crap.

FailingAtFailing
02-05-2013, 04:09 PM
I do believe the name of the guy you faced was LIONX

I faced him just now and as soon as I started pressuring his economy he started called me a "cunt" and a "pussyhole"

He started with a spearton which I beat easily with some swords and archers. Then I started pressuring and instead of getting a castle archer, he kept trying to get more miners. When I got tower spawn to counter his castle archer (which he got after he figured out I was going for his economy) he forced a lag-out by closing his tab or something, even though that still counts as a loss.

Panki
02-05-2013, 06:12 PM
It's just an arrogant little child, I should know. Usually when I play with these dick licks I just start spamming I like turtles, while I'm winning.

Tecness2
02-05-2013, 06:18 PM

I faced him just now and as soon as I started pressuring his economy he started called me a "cunt" and a "pussyhole"

He started with a spearton which I beat easily with some swords and archers. Then I started pressuring and instead of getting a castle archer, he kept trying to get more miners. When I got tower spawn to counter his castle archer (which he got after he figured out I was going for his economy) he forced a lag-out by closing his tab or something, even though that still counts as a loss.
I faced him too! He started giant massing. He lost.

WyzDM
02-05-2013, 06:31 PM

I faced him too! He started giant massing. He lost.

I'm pretty sure this cat has also lagged me out of a game. He also said the exact same words to me. We need a report player button. It's not even close to being bad right now, but more of this kind of behavior and we'll have problems. Player growth problems.

jli
02-05-2013, 06:40 PM
It was hypo- something i don't remeber

Well I remember I once faced a guy called "hyperposite". He takes things way to seriously.

Here's basically how the game went:
We both open with sword/archer. He completely crushes me, because this was one of my first games trying out sword archer. I rush with swords and kill his archer. He responds with "die" in the chat. I didn't really care, being a noob makes my expectations very low. But anyway, he recovered quickly and mowed down my army with a large mass of speartons. He then proceeded to mock me by moving his speartons around my statue, but not attacking it.

I even saved the replay:
http://pastebin.com/tKrW3DHd

isgood
02-05-2013, 07:12 PM
Well I remember I once faced a guy called "hyperposite". He takes things way to seriously.

Here's basically how the game went:
We both open with sword/archer. He completely crushes me, because this was one of my first games trying out sword archer. I rush with swords and kill his archer. He responds with "die" in the chat. I didn't really care, being a noob makes my expectations very low. But anyway, he recovered quickly and mowed down my army with a large mass of speartons. He then proceeded to mock me by moving his speartons around my statue, but not attacking it.

I even saved the replay:
http://pastebin.com/tKrW3DHd
:0 it was the same guy. He killed my army and started to taunt me by killing my miners separately and telling me to surrender you noob but I said that I wouldn't surrender to an asshole

jli
02-05-2013, 07:21 PM
lol, well there's that mystery solved.

_Ai_
02-05-2013, 11:12 PM
I've a proposal. Why pros like wyz or daemon utterly crush them. That would be a stop to their madness!

300noob
02-05-2013, 11:14 PM
Usually, i beat those *CENSORED*.
As soon as they started swearing, insulting, stuff, I knew I'm gonna win.:P

neckromorph
02-05-2013, 11:22 PM
not only one dick player but it have alot like him, the dark side of internet, you don't afair any one >_>
i meet alot, normaly they call us noob, gay, dick, loser when they lose

_Ai_
02-05-2013, 11:24 PM
not only one dick player but it have alot like him, the dark side of internet, you don't afair any one >_>
i meet alot, normaly they call us noob, gay, dick, loser when they lose

Lucky me. I've not faced them yet. I'd like to face them though, just to beat them to a pulp

uberman
02-06-2013, 12:11 AM
We need a report player button. It's not even close to being bad right now, but more of this kind of behavior and we'll have problems. Player growth problems.

This.

If the game developers put in place something early, it may well stop it ever becoming a problem. If they dont, it may become a problem which will potentially kill off the comunity and shortly thereafter kill off the game.

I think a report player button which saves a full log of the chat, including both players names, for review by 'the authorities'. Also some kind of graded sanctions, such as;
first offence a warning, and a flag on the account for a month.
Second offence while under a flag - 1 day suspension and extension of the flag by another month, flag visible to other players in game. (player can be flagged for 2 months now, as second extends remaining duration of first flag)
Third offence while under a flag - 1 week suspension and extension of the flag by another month (upto 3 months now), and name posted on SE forums thread as a bad boy.
fourth offence while under a flag - permanent closing of the account.

Who's gonna police it?
Maybe volunteers from the SE comunity, if the mods dont have time?
Maybe have a steeper curve for free-to-play accounts, as Devs probably dont want to ban paying players.

Make a set of rules/guidelines for what is allowed, and what is not. Include agreeing to these rules in the user agreement to play the game.

_Ai_
02-06-2013, 12:17 AM
This.

If the game developers put in place something early, it may well stop it ever becoming a problem. If they dont, it may become a problem which will potentially kill off the comunity and shortly thereafter kill off the game.

I think a report player button which saves a full log of the chat, including both players names, for review by 'the authorities'. Also some kind of graded sanctions, such as;
first offence a warning, and a flag on the account for a month.
Second offence while under a flag - 1 day suspension and extension of the flag by another month, flag visible to other players in game. (player can be flagged for 2 months now, as second extends remaining duration of first flag)
Third offence while under a flag - 1 week suspension and extension of the flag by another month (upto 3 months now), and name posted on SE forums thread as a bad boy.
fourth offence while under a flag - permanent closing of the account.

Who's gonna police it?
Maybe volunteers from the SE comunity, if the mods dont have time?
Maybe have a steeper curve for free-to-play accounts, as Devs probably dont want to ban paying players.

Make a set of rules/guidelines for what is allowed, and what is not. Include agreeing to these rules in the user agreement to play the game.

If this were to be made true, I'd volunteer to be a police. But I may not encounter them often

stickman311
02-06-2013, 12:27 AM
Well, theres no need for this sort of buis, just ignore them!(though i have said some to people who calls me names)

Westwind
02-06-2013, 05:18 AM
There's no need for any police, all you need to do is save the replay as evidence and report it here (probably a new sticky thread to attend this reports), player gets temporary ban, and with repeated conduct it would be a permanent ban.

Also I know it wouldn't be good for the game to ban paying members, however at most they should just get an extra chance, because repeated conduct even for a paying member should deserve a ban.

This way everybody should behave since anybody can report so we all see it publicly, and it also means everyone can help and not make an exclusive group that would want the "police" position mostly as a trophy than anything else.

Azxc
02-06-2013, 06:12 AM
Too bad, there is one situation that I couldn't save the replay

Today when I beated a noob, when he surrenders, it paused, so I unpaused it , but later on I discover the game froze, forever.....
then I closed the tab...

Damnit...

_Ai_
02-06-2013, 06:30 AM
So close....

petmuju
02-06-2013, 06:36 AM
Too bad, there is one situation that I couldn't save the replay

Today when I beated a noob, when he surrenders, it paused, so I unpaused it , but later on I discover the game froze, forever.....
then I closed the tab...

Damnit...

Same thing happen to me once. That noob paused. I unpaused and it froze. But my situation was worse than yours... I lost by "lag".

What The Fegelein???

neckromorph
02-06-2013, 06:42 AM
play a game like a nomal dude, keep atk and fall back, oh fuk a giant, 2 big giant now, oh well nothing magikill and army of spreaton can do <3, THIS IS SPREATON ATK THEY BASE
enemy miner atk, electric wall show up

Enemy: Noob, dick, bitch
Me: wut <_>
Enemy pause game
Me unpause
Enemy pause game
Me unpause
Enemy: fuk you bitch you that a dog
Me: GTFO
Me win >_>
mine story

_Ai_
02-06-2013, 06:59 AM
Where did you find that. The grammar hurts my eyes.

DragonFrost
02-06-2013, 07:03 AM
Basically, what his battle happened. The chat log.

jli
02-06-2013, 08:36 AM
play a game like a nomal dude, keep atk and fall back, oh fuk a giant, 2 big giant now, oh well nothing magikill and army of spreaton can do <3, THIS IS SPREATON ATK THEY BASE
enemy miner atk, electric wall show up

Enemy: Noob, dick, bitch
Me: wut <_>
Enemy pause game
Me unpause
Enemy pause game
Me unpause
Enemy: fuk you bitch you that a dog
Me: GTFO
Me win >_>

Lol, sounds like someone that just learned how to curse.

isgood
02-07-2013, 03:31 PM
ANOTHER ONE: this time i save replay http://pastebin.com/vytFiYSU

found out he was in top 100

asdfstick
02-07-2013, 05:03 PM
I noticed the replay code is divided into sections( you can see numbers on the side{not in the code}). At the end of each section, you'll see what they chatted.
This is what I saw at the end of each section:
hi
/
hello?
Going to own you noob
Dumbass bitch
whats wrong with you
be nice
lol@ be nicer?
?
Feel dumb bitch?
wtf ever heard of sportsmanshi
Naw whats that?
if you think you're soo good why aren't yyou in the top 10
I'm top 30
and you think your a pro
I am
This si so easy
pros aren't mean to noobs
I would stop playing this game if i was you
As a pro you are allowed to talk SHIT
i'll just waste your time

isgood
02-07-2013, 05:08 PM
I noticed the replay code is divided into sections( you can see numbers on the side{not in the code}). At the end of each section, you'll see what they chatted.
This is what I saw at the end of each section:
hi
/
hello?
Going to own you noob
Dumbass bitch
whats wrong with you
be nice
lol@ be nicer?
?
Feel dumb bitch?
Naw whats that?
I'm top 30
and you think your a pro
I am
This si so easy
I would stop playing this game if i was you
As a pro you are allowed to talk SHIT
i'll just waste your time
I said: hi
hello?
whats wrong with you
be nice
and you think your a pro
ill just waste your time

ShadowyWhisper
02-07-2013, 06:01 PM

Well, there's this guy on the Top 100 called SeeMeShine, and if you know him this is how the game goes.

game loads*
SeeMeShine: IMA KICK YOUR ASS
ShadowyWhisper:Okay...

mid-game, he kills one of my sword wrath*
SeeMeShine:HA TAKE THAT YOU SUCK ALL YOUR ARMY DIED
ShadowyWhisper:That was... 1 unit...

end-game,(I really screwed up and lost to his 5 Giants) my statue crumbles*
SeeMeShine:OWNED, BITCH
ShadowyWhisper:Really, try to be polite

In the end, there will always be people like this. No way to prevent them. But it's an online game with a person you don't even know. Don't get disturbed.

_Ai_
02-08-2013, 01:43 AM
Oh, see me shine. I've battled him before. At the start of the game, I said, let me see you shine lol

Panki
02-08-2013, 05:33 AM
The question is, did you win?

uberman
02-08-2013, 06:04 AM
Well, there's this guy on the Top 100 called SeeMeShine, and if you know him this is how the game goes.

game loads*
SeeMeShine: IMA KICK YOUR ASS
ShadowyWhisper:Okay...

mid-game, he kills one of my sword wrath*
SeeMeShine:HA TAKE THAT YOU SUCK ALL YOUR ARMY DIED
ShadowyWhisper:That was... 1 unit...

end-game,(I really screwed up and lost to his 5 Giants) my statue crumbles*
SeeMeShine:OWNED, BITCH
ShadowyWhisper:Really, try to be polite

In the end, there will always be people like this. No way to prevent them. But it's an online game with a person you don't even know. Don't get disturbed.

Seemeshine was rude and abusive to me too - a long time back. Started in exactly the same way with the same comment. At the time he was ranked over me, beat me and insulted me - simply no need as he was higher than me then.
Now he's so much lower than me I dont draw him any more.

Wonder of my new 'name and shame the exploiters' thread should also include griefers...
I think so :)

_Ai_
02-08-2013, 06:30 AM
The question is, did you win?

why should i lose, i won ofc.

okay, we make a thread which lists hackers,exploiters and report to CJ

KrayZStick
02-08-2013, 06:53 AM
okay, we make a thread which lists hackers,exploiters and report to CJ
Or just make a thread and have Tecness make it STICKY? Seems simpler!

_Ai_
02-08-2013, 07:04 AM
Uberman already made the thread. All left is to sticky, and report.

uberman
02-08-2013, 07:50 AM
Righto I will change the OP in the (name and shame) thread, to include griefers too.
I mean players who are offensive, like seemeshine.

link to my Name and Shame thread; http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?51200-Name-and-shame-the-exploiters

fram
02-09-2013, 06:45 AM
lol

fram
02-10-2013, 07:00 AM
Well, did they actually mean it, or were they joking?

BTW, fram, nono no! you've got it wrong! you can't post something that short and dumb!

Wow thnx its not like ive only posted 7 times and just learned how to use quotes just now.:D

stickman311
02-10-2013, 08:39 AM
u need to post pictures on your account( if you ask me its cuz i'm too lazy)