PDA

View Full Version : Aiman (_Aiman_) vs Tommy "Tom" Hathson (Leroy, Franz)

_Ai_
02-06-2013, 10:01 AM
My story is in the spoiler below.

Aiman stepped in the coliseum. He zoomed the place. It was wide and spacious. There are a stage on the center of the coliseum. On the stage, there are someone. Following his feelings, he stepped up the stage. The stage was also wide, but smaller than the coliseum. All of a sudden, blinding light attacked his eyes. He couldnt see.

"Oh, don't worry, it's always like this" said the mysterious guy.

The mysterious guy was sitting on a chair, while playing a tune. A tune that Aiman has never heard

"My name is Tommy Hathson. Just call me Tom. What is your name?"
"Uh...The name is Aiman. What are you doing there, Tom?"
"Oh, you didnt know?" "What? Know what?"

Suddenly,

"Gladiators, are you ready?!" a loud voice said.
"HUH?! What is this?" Aiman said out loud, being so suprised.
"FIGHT!"
"Tough luck, Aiman".
"Huh? Wha-?"

Aiman was suprised. All of a sudden, there were 5 ghostly warriors, thirsting for his blood.

"Gulp. This aint gonna end well" The blood thisty warriors charged to him.
"WAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Aiman jumps away, just nearly avoiding them.

"Didnt expect you to dodge that well. Hm? Say something."

Aiman just stood there. He didnt talk.

"Hey, yo-" A fireball was passing besides Tom's head.
"...What just happened?"

He take a look at Aiman, and was suprised that he somehow changed. He has this aura; an aura that makes him burning. Well, kinda. Upon seeing this, Tom got back on his feet, and played one of his music : The Dagger Festival. Aiman observed Tom, as he secretly changed his element. After 5 second, he took the form of Electric, summoned a spear made by electricity, and charged speedily towards Tom. Tom, on the otherhand, hid the daggers he spawned at his back. Seeing Aiman charging towards him, Tom directed the daggers to Aiman's direction. Aiman was taken by suprise, and trips. He wasnt able to dodge. Instead, he focused his magical power to strengthen his elemental armor. The armor was able to deflect most of the daggers, and changed his element to Earth, and summoned a huge Earth shield, which was able to block the remaining daggers. Tom, taking this time to strengthen his music by playing Upon The Darkness. Aiman, while in his Earth armor, changed elements to Water and summons dual guns. He decided to play it safe this time, and using the pistols to shoot him from afar.

"You, just how many weapons do you have?!" Aiman, ignoring this, shoots at Tom's direction. Tom then played the music War Of The Future to protects himself.
"How about you, sneaky bastard!"
"Hah, seems were the same"
"Yeah".

They both stood still. The coloseum was very silent. Aiman was actually changing his element in secret, while Tom was playing War of The Future silently. Aiman, after changing elements to Fire, and summoned his Greatsword, charged at Tom. Tom took a great pull at the guitars wire. Then came 5 ghostly giants.

"Oh man, not this again".

Aiman slashed the first ghost giant near him, slicing it in half. The next giant attacked Aiman using a club, but was Aiman blocked it using his greatsword, making the second giant stagger and falls to the ground. He then casted a fire spell and launched it towards a third giant, which was near the fourth giant. There was an explosion with a deafening BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!, which made the third giant completly obliterated, while making the forth giant lose half of his body. The fourth giants falls to the ground with a great thump. The giant, after the fall, broke to pieces. It was a horryfiying sight to see. There were only the second giant left, which was made quick work by Aiman's greatsword. Then, it was only Tom and Aiman left.

"Good game, Aiman" Aiman was suprised. He saw 7 Greatswords from every corner of the coliseum.
"Any last words?"
"Tch"

The swords struck down towards Aiman. Aiman quickly changed elements to earth, and summons 7 earth shield to prtotect him from the swords. He succeeded, but the swords was able to pierce his shield.

"Phew, this guy is strong. I was lucky that I played The Dagger Festival when he was busy fighting those ghost giants. Whew, Im so tired. Im just gonna take a na- What is that? Its shining... Oh shit!"

Aiman was still alive. While in his shield, he casted his most powerful magic; Ultima. It takes a long time to cast, and Tom was convinced that he won, and was careless. Aiman, using his last bit of strength to launch the magic towards Toms direction. Tom was caught off guard, and was directly hit by it. Luckily, his guitar strong guitar was at his back, protecting him from the full strength of Ultima. Both of the gladiotors were at the ground. There was a silence.

"Hahaha, you didnt win"
"Yeah but you didnt win either"
"Oh well, i guess its a tie"
"Did you know?"
"What?"
"This was my first battle"
"Hey, me too!"
"Seems we are quite the same, right?"
"Yeah"

And the two gladiotors lay down there, chatting together.

My wRHG
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?51013-wRHG-Aiman

Tom's wRHG
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?51084-NEW-wRHG-Tommy-Hathson-NEW

Luzoto
02-06-2013, 02:15 PM
Don't post your story without the other guy's story, or the vote will be imbalanced.

BlizzyGuy
02-07-2013, 02:38 AM
I Vote Tom Hathson because he's story is awesome, you too Aiman :)

_Ai_
02-07-2013, 02:51 AM
Don't post your story without the other guy's story, or the vote will be imbalanced.

Oh, sorry, my mistake.

_Ai_
02-07-2013, 04:12 AM
Yeah, you too Leroy :3

T King
02-07-2013, 04:50 AM
you guys are very good writers O_O i dont know who to vote... -__-

Sharp
02-07-2013, 05:11 AM
Voted Aiman because it was in much better quality, and in better length.
Good job to both of you.

Bladed Fire
02-07-2013, 06:27 AM
Wow, Aiman's story is like I'm in the battle, the powers name are detailed. For Leroy, your battle is not so good but keep moving on, you will get better if your English is improving!

Bladed Fire
02-07-2013, 07:41 AM
Aiman and I are Malaysians which means we are Asians, too XD Anyways, good to have a neighbour here, Malaysia is near to Philipines...

Azxc
02-07-2013, 08:27 AM
It is hard to judge which one is better XD
Dudes, both are so good
I like Animan's one, so i voted him

Oh, we are all asians XD

_Ai_
02-07-2013, 08:31 AM
I'm thinking most of us is Asians?

_Ai_
02-07-2013, 08:33 AM
I'm winning!

_Ai_
02-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Yeah, let's. still have 6 more days to vote, right?

KillerPixel
02-07-2013, 08:52 AM
Yeah, let's. still have 6 more days to vote, right?

Lol, In those 6 days you'll just get more people voting for you. Btw, I'm having trouble thinking for an idea for my perfect RHG. Can I to a test animation of your RHG. I'll put it on devainart and l'll link it to you on your wRHG page. So, pm me your answer. I would only do this untill my RHG idea is perfect because I only want one.

Thanks,
Mike

SpeerMintty
02-07-2013, 10:22 PM
IDK WHO TO VOTE FOR!!! ;n; first world problems... BUUUT, Aiman is gonna hav my vote, longer and more quality... Good job both of you :D

_Ai_
02-08-2013, 04:21 AM
Yeah! I'm leading. Thanks, guys, for the support.

KillerPixel
02-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Yeah! I'm leading. Thanks, guys, for the support.

Your story is so detailed, Describing the enire coloseum so it's easy to picture the battle. The only point that could do some improving is the cheezy chat at the end.

"This is my first battle"
"Mine too"
"Were alike! :)"
"BUDDIES! :D"

Ok maybe not just like that but that was the only part I didn't like. Still if i could rate it it would be 98% the chat at the end ruined the feel of it, But still and EPIC and awesome story.

It was Legend (Wait for it) ary!

Azxc
02-09-2013, 03:54 AM
Aiman: 7 Votes
Tommy: 4 votes.

If we're tied then that's cool LOL! ;n;

But I wanna see who winnnnnns! :3

I'll lose probably but I'm not going to lose. I learned this quote:

"NEVER GIVE UP"

lool. But Aiman you had a perfect story!

Wow, you suddenly gained 2 votes
Aiman: 7
Tommy: 6

You are close to win XD

Jombloxx
02-09-2013, 06:33 AM
OMG i voted before checking the stories T.T WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYY?
After all wheres Lethal story

Azxc
02-09-2013, 07:23 AM
Oh, Tommy is winning

_Ai_
02-11-2013, 03:44 AM
Nope, me lol.

So intense....

_Ai_
02-11-2013, 06:34 AM
We just have to wait....

Triss
02-11-2013, 06:37 AM
Both stories are good.....It's hard for me to vote......

Luzoto
02-11-2013, 10:44 PM
We're tied now... :O, 2 days only and we need to do a tie breaker xD.

In wRHG, there is such thing as a draw.

_Ai_
02-12-2013, 05:04 AM
1 day left...

_Ai_
02-12-2013, 07:12 AM
Ugh, now I'm losing.

Jombloxx
02-12-2013, 09:04 AM
my vote doesnt count.I voted accidentally i didnt want to vote for anyone :O

regularshow220
02-12-2013, 05:30 PM
i vote you

SpeerMintty
02-12-2013, 08:18 PM
Dayum Hewitt... Are you like a professional editor or something?? Cuz one, ur badass at writing, two, ur CnC helps alot, and three, ur badass :D

Azure
02-12-2013, 08:19 PM
After looking these over, I am now sure you're going to suffer when we battle. And since I says no mercy, you had better believe I will show you the meaning of suffering.

_Ai_
02-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Woah, Hewitt, you're the boss XD

Azure
02-12-2013, 11:05 PM
Naw, I only know enough to write basic stuff. The other FA writers probably know more about style and writing well. I just know enough to not suck.

I don't think this calls for one of my famous rage C'n'C's.

_Ai_
02-13-2013, 03:47 AM
Aiman, seriously I voted for myself, since I was going to click "View Result", I accidenly clicked 'Vote Now', let my vote not count okay. Not cheating. My vote don't count.

Okay. I'll even it out by voting myself too.

_Ai_
02-13-2013, 11:33 PM
Lol, first battle tied. But wait!

my vote doesnt count.I voted accidentally i didnt want to vote for anyone :O

Who did Jombloxx voted for?

Crank
02-14-2013, 02:02 PM
Lol, first battle tied. But wait!

Who did Jombloxx voted for?

I'm not sure what to do about this...

KillerPixel
02-14-2013, 03:33 PM
There is three ways I can think of to fix this.

1: Get an admin/mod to be the final vote

2: 2nd battle!

3: Just say you drew, But how would it go on your record?

Luzoto
02-14-2013, 10:39 PM
There is three ways I can think of to fix this.

1: Get an admin/mod to be the final vote

2: 2nd battle!

3: Just say you drew, But how would it go on your record?

There are draws in wRHG, you know...Your record should be 0/0/0 if you just started (and I think possibly an extra 0 for forfeits)

_Ai_
02-15-2013, 04:21 AM
Okay. So 1 tie. Updated.

Jombloxx
02-15-2013, 08:25 AM
LOL tie?Okay ill not remove my vote :P

_Ai_
02-15-2013, 08:46 AM
Good, Jombloxx. I dont even know who you voted for. Anyway, close thread?

Jombloxx
02-15-2013, 10:51 AM
Good, Jombloxx. I dont even know who you voted for. Anyway, close thread?

i will not tell u who i voted for keep u :P

Crank
02-15-2013, 03:28 PM
It's a public poll, he voted for Leroy, Franz. I'll keep this as a tie though.