PDA

View Full Version : People who use Shadowraths to kill magikill and merics....?

Giz
02-06-2013, 03:13 PM
So i was playing Stick empires and one day i encountered a person who liked to use shadowraths. It was kinda my fault, since i used a shadowrath to assassinate his magikill, too. Then he started to steal my idea and before i new it, he had 5 shadowraths. Does anyone have any strategies dealing with People who take advantage of Shinobi level 2 and just use it to assassinate your magikill and merics?

Heres a replay if u want to see what i mean. Its a 20 minute one, http://tny.cz/e69237a7

Thanks

EDIT: OK, i followed almost everyones strategy, and so far, i CANNOT get past this one ninja shinobi abuser named Brunosteam. Hes kinda like fr0st, using achers and abusing your economy with them. Hes a good player. I recommend playing him, but i really need to know how to get past ninja shinobi abusers.

WheresMyCheetos
02-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Magikill spells can hit the shawdows when in shinobi

Giz
02-06-2013, 03:18 PM
Magikill spells can hit the shawdows when in shinobi

Yeah but its usually useless to me since they
1. Take too long to cast their spell
2. Shadowraths are fast, so they can just hit, run, and get healed by Merics
3. even if i use a miner wall or a spearton wall to protect the magikill the Miner wall gets taken down or the Shadowraths just walk past the Speartons

WheresMyCheetos
02-06-2013, 03:23 PM
Well in shinobi they move every slow so cast in advance. Or you could keep the magikill protected by walls until you need them

FailingAtFailing
02-06-2013, 03:44 PM
Giants make great protectors for your magikill. They either go for the magikill or giant. If they go for the giant, it may survive, allowing it to stun and kill ninjas while the magikill casts spells. If they go for the magikill, the giant will still kill a ninja and possibly 2.

Also, pressure their economy. Make sure that it is hard for them to mine and they won't get lots of units.

Giz
02-06-2013, 04:35 PM
what if they activate shinobi before the Giants can hit them?

FailingAtFailing
02-06-2013, 04:59 PM
what if they activate shinobi before the Giants can hit them?

Irrelevant. Once they even attack something, shinobi disables, allowing the giants to stun and kill shadowrath. They can't escape since they are stunned.

isgood
02-06-2013, 05:15 PM
I have a friend who is great with shadowrath when you got 6+ doing shinobi does a crapload of damage and could easily kill giants

FailingAtFailing
02-06-2013, 05:30 PM
I have a friend who is great with shadowrath when you got 6+ doing shinobi does a crapload of damage and could easily kill giants

Giants with swords and magikill. Magikill can poison ninjas easily (unless you can't time your spells) and the swords will finish any stunned ninjas.

Of course, there is albowtrosses.

isgood
02-06-2013, 05:42 PM
well to use shadowrath very effectively you need to be very good at microing them

jli
02-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Giants with swords and magikill. Magikill can poison ninjas easily (unless you can't time your spells) and the swords will finish any stunned ninjas.

Of course, there is albowtrosses.

^ This.

Ninjas can Shinobi, but they can't stay that way forever. Once they uncloak, enough albatross can obliterate a ninja.
Use in conjunction with magikill and giants.

DragonFrost
02-06-2013, 07:54 PM
Just mass albows :P

WyzDM
02-06-2013, 10:45 PM
They're on the ground, get some air units. Problem solved.

But if you're letting them make so much, it's your own fault already.

Azxc
02-06-2013, 11:00 PM
There is one way, mass swordwrath will rage XD

uberman
02-06-2013, 11:05 PM
Put other units infront of your magikill - a way infront.
He tries to pass the front units in shinobi, the mage backs up and the other units stay close to the enemy ninja - the shinobi finishes before the ninja's reach the mage and your units kill the ninja before he can flee.

Best is air units, but anything will do the job, swords or speartons are cheaper and faster to make.

Also, if he goes ninja, why not avoid high value units like magikill, just give him swords and speartons to target, supported by air units, which removes the primary function of assassination anyway :)

_Ai_
02-07-2013, 05:24 AM
Magikill seriously needs some protection

FailingAtFailing
02-07-2013, 03:48 PM
Put other units infront of your magikill - a way infront.
He tries to pass the front units in shinobi, the mage backs up and the other units stay close to the enemy ninja - the shinobi finishes before the ninja's reach the mage and your units kill the ninja before he can flee.

Best is air units, but anything will do the job, swords or speartons are cheaper and faster to make.

Also, if he goes ninja, why not avoid high value units like magikill, just give him swords and speartons to target, supported by air units, which removes the primary function of assassination anyway :)

Ummm, ninjas can easily catch up to a magikill, even in cloak I think. HAVE YOU SEEN HOW SLOW THEY WALK?

KrayZStick
02-07-2013, 03:50 PM
1. Hide Magikill behind some Giants.
2. Hide Magikill Behind Statue.
3. Hide Magikill In a mob of Miners.
4. Hide Magikill in a army of Speartons.
5. Hide Magikill Anywhere.
6. Move Magikill back when you see incoming Ninja!

jli
02-07-2013, 03:56 PM

Lol, this reads like a Dr. Seuss book.

FailingAtFailing
02-07-2013, 04:21 PM

I suppose if you hide a magikill near a giant, it may be hard to target it.

ShadowyWhisper
02-07-2013, 06:09 PM
You don't really need Magikill to defeat an army of ShadowWrath. Really...

StickKevin
02-10-2013, 09:10 AM
You need a big force against someone who is using your ideas.