PDA

View Full Version : Name and shame the exploiters

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

uberman
02-08-2013, 05:33 AM
The title says it all. Lets name and shame BOTH those players who exploit, such as the surrender-lag-exploit, and those players who are pointlessly offensive.

I suggest we the community who dont want to let exploiters destroy SE start a thread to name suspected exploiters (or hackers). Most common is probably the deliberate lag out when surrendering the statue exploit, now this often leads to a 'defeat' screen, and allows a replay to be taken.
Imagine a player who makes a habit of trying to use that exploit when being defeated, he's gona appear in this thread many times - losing, surrendering, then winner goes to defeat screen.

I would hope the devs/mods would be able to take an action - warning, ban etc against players with a significant body of evidence against them.

I would hope this thread could provide just that evidence.

So, if you think you were wronged by an exploiter, get a replay if you can and post it here. The guy cheated you, and you dont owe it to him to cover up for him - that makes you a willing victim and an accomplice, allowing him to exploit others in the same way!

If griefers and exploiters are not dealt with, they pose a serious threat to the long term health of the community and indeed the survival of the game. So step up and act to defend our game!

ETA the thread also identify known griefers, like semeshine mentioned in the thread 'jerks'.

ETA http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?51200-Name-and-shame-the-exploiters&p=896547&viewfull=1#post896547 a compilation of the hackers/exploiters with evidence, provided by Aiman.

KrayZStick
02-08-2013, 05:40 AM
Well yea, but I'm actually thinking the "Problems" section already deals with this, but not so much. We should make a new section about this shouldn't we?!

uberman
02-08-2013, 05:58 AM
Right, I'll start.
Archybeatz has exploited against both me and MaimiBigAl, as stated in posts 14 and 15 of the thread seriously by Wyzdm. http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?51122-Seriously&p=876576&viewfull=1#post876576
I was defeating him seriously, he surrendered and the game froze up (or lagged out). No replay, because it locked up on his statue falling.

_Ai_
02-08-2013, 06:42 AM
Right, I'll start.
Archybeatz has exploited against both me and MaimiBigAl, as stated in posts 14 and 15 of the thread seriously by Wyzdm. http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?51122-Seriously&p=876576&viewfull=1#post876576
I was defeating him seriously, he surrendered and the game froze up (or lagged out). No replay, because it locked up on his statue falling.

what does locked up on his statue mean?

DragonFrost
02-08-2013, 06:58 AM
The game froze. For me, this is going to be hard to tell, because it is very possible that I actually lagged out, instead of being glitches out...

_Ai_
02-08-2013, 07:06 AM
Ha! Frost is an exploiter lol

DragonFrost
02-08-2013, 07:06 AM
Not really. I'm the one who loses >.>

_Ai_
02-08-2013, 07:08 AM
Lol

uberman
02-08-2013, 07:33 AM
Yes, its gonna be hard for you Fr0st, and so you are excused from duties as an uber-cop :)

There will be cases when it really does happen by chance - but the probability of it happening by chance just as the statue falls is very little, and the probability of it happening exactly at that time repeatedly for a player when he is losing is, well, fuck all.
I hope that it will be easier for Dev's to act upon a body of evidence, rather than a single incident.
I also hope some of the exploiters will be less inclined to do so when they will be named and shamed so even if the Dev's dont act but some exploiters are too ashamed to keep exploiting, then its worth while.

ETA Aimen, when I said it locked up, what I was describing was that the game didnt progress past the view of his statue falling. The statue was gone, but the last rubble was still there, I could move camera round the stage, see my units and so on, but not select or act. It just stayed there, didnt go to victory or defeat stage, but I know for 100% sure I was reduced in rank because it took me below 1900 - and I was over 1900 before the match. Because he was so much lower rank than me, I lost between 25-30 ranking.

_Ai_
02-08-2013, 07:59 AM
Yes, its gonna be hard for you Fr0st, and so you are excused from duties as an uber-cop :)

There will be cases when it really does happen by chance - but the probability of it happening by chance just as the statue falls is very little, and the probability of it happening exactly at that time repeatedly for a player when he is losing is, well, fuck all.
I hope that it will be easier for Dev's to act upon a body of evidence, rather than a single incident.
I also hope some of the exploiters will be less inclined to do so when they will be named and shamed so even if the Dev's dont act but some exploiters are too ashamed to keep exploiting, then its worth while.

ETA Aimen, when I said it locked up, what I was describing was that the game didnt progress past the view of his statue falling. The statue was gone, but the last rubble was still there, I could move camera round the stage, see my units and so on, but not select or act. It just stayed there, didnt go to victory or defeat stage, but I know for 100% sure I was reduced in rank because it took me below 1900 - and I was over 1900 before the match. Because he was so much lower rank than me, I lost between 25-30 ranking.

Oh.

WyzDM
02-08-2013, 09:05 AM
Somefatguy1 has stopped, so to anyone who has been rigged by him, he sends his apologies and is also forfeiting as justice. That's all I know

archy beatz is the biggest threat I know, but just a reminder that when they pause DO NOT UN-PAUSE or make any effort to stop them. It is in fact when you un-pause and they re-pause that causes this glitch to be more evident (to my knowledge, as archy has yet to succeed now).

_Ai_
02-08-2013, 09:18 AM
Say, are you afraid of exploiters? Because I do.

ShadowyWhisper
02-08-2013, 11:30 AM

SeeMeShine, not sure if he's still on Top 100 because it's now up to 1800 -.-

He is very annoying and keeps pausing the game, then lagged out which froze the game. Also calls me a noob for beating him and other stuff.

uberman
02-08-2013, 12:25 PM
Somefatguy1 has stopped, so to anyone who has been rigged by him, he sends his apologies and is also forfeiting as justice. That's all I know

Thats great! if more people stop expoliting because of this, then its a sucess, even if the devs cant do anything.
Well done Somefatguy1. If you ever exploited me, I forgive you :)

archy beatz is the biggest threat I know, but just a reminder that when they pause DO NOT UN-PAUSE or make any effort to stop them. It is in fact when you un-pause and they re-pause that causes this glitch to be more evident (to my knowledge, as archy has yet to succeed now).

Great tip WyzDM.

SeeMeShine, not sure if he's still on Top 100 because it's now up to 1800 -.-

He is very annoying and keeps pausing the game, then lagged out which froze the game. Also calls me a noob for beating him and other stuff.

Hes rated 1777, not in the top 100.
But he's still a jerk, just not a threat to the peace of mind and enjoyment of more highly rated players. He can still annoy players with lower rating, though.

isgood
02-08-2013, 02:59 PM

i've faced archybeats. OH MY GOSH he is the biggest threat. some others are hyperpostile, and sameopet
hyperpostile is somewhere in the 1600s to 1400s. I don't know where sameopet is cuz i only faced him once

WyzDM
02-08-2013, 03:22 PM
SeeMeShine

I thought he quit, as I haven't seen him online in a while.

Which would be fine with me, he was a total jerk.

DragonFrost
02-08-2013, 03:41 PM
but... If you don't Unpause, how does the game progress (even without freezing)

Tecness2
02-08-2013, 04:44 PM
So I played archybeatz today. Just now actually. I was winning, obviously, and he tried to do this to me.
I cussed him out telling him his account is most likely going to be banned if he continues(I'm serious).
So we then played the waiting game. I went and played tetris for about 10 minutes, came back, and I won.

DragonFrost
02-08-2013, 04:46 PM
^^ I love the waiting game. Someone managed to glitch it to freeze (now that i think of it, it happened to me once a while ago), I just went on my other account, made sure i didnt minimize my frozen game, and played on my other account. The joys of 2+ account!

FailingAtFailing
02-08-2013, 05:19 PM
So I played archybeatz today. Just now actually. I was winning, obviously, and he tried to do this to me.
I cussed him out telling him his account is most likely going to be banned if he continues(I'm serious).
So we then played the waiting game. I went and played tetris for about 10 minutes, came back, and I won.

It's so easy, right?

I bet that guy thought he would have you wait and eventually surrender. Some guy (can't remember his name, I have a picture but his name is partially cut-off) did the same to me and I started browsing the forums and stuff for an hour. Came back and he was like "wtf?" and surrendered.

http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/11/wtfnmw.png

For whatever reason I still lost rating, has anyone else lost rating like this too?

KrayZStick
02-08-2013, 05:23 PM
^^ I love the waiting game. Someone managed to glitch it to freeze (now that i think of it, it happened to me once a while ago), I just went on my other account, made sure i didnt minimize my frozen game, and played on my other account. The joys of 2+ account!

You always make me play the waiting game :/ and I always lose!

jli
02-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Idk if it's just my curiosity as a programmer myself or if everyone else is curious as well, but I am interested in finding out the specific reason these exploits are possible.

DragonFrost
02-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Mistakes in the coding? Idk, not a programmer.

FailingAtFailing
02-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Idk if it's just my curiosity as a programmer myself or if everyone else is curious as well, but I am interested in finding out the specific reason these exploits are possible.

Mistakes in the coding? Idk, not a programmer.

Isn't that how almost all exploits are made?

DragonFrost
02-08-2013, 08:03 PM
No. Some exploits are due to hacks,

uberman
02-08-2013, 10:54 PM

hehe.

With my game vs Archybeatz, I logged on a different account on a different computer, leaving the chaoticevil-archbeatz game alone - my other account has chaoticevil as a friend and showed the rating was already lost, even though my game still showed his statue colapse.
Could that be a crash in flash or something? strangly, I could still pan around the game stage, it didnt look like a flash-crash.

stickman311
02-09-2013, 12:13 AM
lucky me i didn't have any kind of lag

uberman
02-09-2013, 07:25 AM
lucky me i didn't have any kind of lag

If a player lags out, thats not an exploit. If you lag out, you lose, so its a pretty crappy exploit.
When a person deliberately induces a lag effect to cause the opponent to lose, particularly if the opponent was wining, thats an exploit. If you cant see the difference, then go watch tele-tubbies or some other age appropriate challenging material (in other words, the difference is pretty obvious).
If your concerned about a genuine lag out being mistaken for a lag-exploit, leading to a player being wrongly accuse then fair point - but there are two things
1. it will normally only happen in such a way that if you lag out, you LOSE not win the game.
2. if the lag out caused the wrong person to win, then it will be a very rare event. So a player who exploits, and has this very unlikely event occur very frequently is going to be clearly apparent, I think.

Granted potentially an innocent player will get reported, but if its a one off, then its obviously a random event, or very inconclusive evidence of exploiting. Thats the point of building a thread to accumulate multiple instances of evidence.

stickman311
02-09-2013, 09:57 AM
lucky me i didn't have exploits

uberman
02-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Oh shit... I accidentaly did the exploit.

Someone destroyed me with mass speartons, as my statue fell, I said gg.
thinking that there was no more purpose and it already was logged as a lose and the game was counted as done, I switched tabs to go to the stickpage forums.

Then I remembered the exploit, and not wanting to do it, i switched back to the game.
5 seconds left of the lagout timer, I heard the lose music.

Then I heard the win music
Apperantly, I won.

I sincerily apologize to my opponent and whoever I ticked off by accidentally doing this.

Please don't tar and feather me. Or stone me. Or burn me at the stake.

We'll just monitor you, and lynch you if it happens again! <joke>
Your typical hacker isnt going to come and post about it and apologize, and if you post the same 'mistake' 5 times in the next day, we will become very suspicious :)

Its interesting, and very strange, that you heard loss then win, I didnt know it was like that.
I wonder if thats normally what happens when the exploit works - wonder if any former exploiter whos quit exploiting would answer that?

uberman
02-10-2013, 01:17 AM
I think all the exploiters don't have an account...

Enlighten me, how does it work?

KrayZStick
02-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Well that's why you ban their IP Address, so they can't make more accounts from the same house/internet provider!

stickman311
02-10-2013, 09:49 PM
but if another person is playing in another com(WIRELESS)

KrayZStick
02-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Well it's probably not at their house, and if they want to play, they'll have to drive somewhere else, like the library or something!

stickman311
02-10-2013, 10:08 PM
if their brothers

_Ai_
02-11-2013, 02:17 AM
They blame their little bro.

DragonFrost
02-11-2013, 06:58 AM
They blame their little bro.

Nice answer lol

_Ai_
02-11-2013, 07:13 AM
Nice answer lol

Happens all the time. (Not really)

Triss
02-11-2013, 08:45 AM
Happens all the time. (Not really)
How do you know?

DragonFrost
02-11-2013, 05:05 PM
Some guy called LIONX called me a cunt, UGLY BITCH, and crappy straight (what kind of insult is that, lol).

Little Leaf
02-11-2013, 06:02 PM
A user named Cecilnannam consistently tries to do the "main screen loading laggout" trick on me. I have come across him twice today and the screen stays at the loading menu….Its seriously annoying...

stickman311
02-11-2013, 08:47 PM
how do you DO IT

DragonFrost
02-11-2013, 08:53 PM
how do you DO IT

Why do you want to know? Btw I know it lol

stickman311
02-11-2013, 08:54 PM
i had that trick like 3 times

petmuju
02-11-2013, 09:30 PM
Useless noob named King789103 made me stopped playing SE for months now. I never lagged but for some reason I 'LAGGED' when I unpaused the game paused by him...(While his statue was falling)

I'm just hoping that the latest patch have something to do with the pause feature before I start playing again.

_Ai_
02-11-2013, 10:42 PM
I would like to mention stickman314, because he is annoying.

stickman311
02-11-2013, 10:52 PM
And i would like to mention Aiman.

_Ai_
02-11-2013, 10:55 PM
Hey, how to block people?

stickman311
02-11-2013, 10:55 PM
hey, how to kill people?

_Ai_
02-11-2013, 10:57 PM
With a chainsaw.

stickman311
02-11-2013, 10:59 PM
i think you just died

_Ai_
02-11-2013, 11:01 PM
Nope, still here.

stickman311
02-11-2013, 11:03 PM
(gasp) YOUR A GHOST!!!!!

ArchyBeatz Tha Freezer
02-12-2013, 04:03 AM
Ohhhhh is it cold in here??? Mr. Freeze is Here... Someone mad they got the game frozen on them? Well that sucks... Uberman you should really get over it and get off your period....

_Ai_
02-12-2013, 04:09 AM
Oh it's the hacker.

Bladed Fire
02-12-2013, 04:13 AM
Ohhhhh is it cold in here??? Mr. Freeze is Here... Someone mad they got the game frozen on them? Well that sucks... Uberman you should really get over it and get off your period....

Well hello ArchyBeatz, I'm leonphoon131999, nice job massing Eclipsors...

stickman311
02-12-2013, 06:01 AM
when you get to the middlegame, say gg and surrender

Tecness2
02-12-2013, 08:37 AM
It's extremely sad how players like you (with absolutely no skill whatsoever) can really be as high ranking in this game as you are.
At the moment, there are currently no formal ways of banning you and Brock wishes to wait until there is a formal/professional way to take care of you.
Until then, respect people here, or I won't hesitate to ban you here, myself.

WyzDM
02-12-2013, 11:15 AM
It's extremely sad how players like you (with absolutely no skill whatsoever) can really be as high ranking in this game as you are.
At the moment, there are currently no formal ways of banning you and Brock wishes to wait until there is a formal/professional way to take care of you.
Until then, respect people here, or I won't hesitate to ban you here, myself.

There's a reason he's not higher: make no attempt to un-pause the game. He won't be able to freeze it. When you see the statue's doing down, hands off everything. I find making a response to it actually triggers this glitch.

If he leaves it paused, wait it out or un-pause when he least expects it (minutes after). He'll have no chance to react and pause it again.

And to archy, why would you ever make that your forum account. Even if you paid $4 you're violating game rules and should be revoked from chaos/the game. I don't understand why you're proud of it. You won't learn from your losses, and your attitude won't help you perform any better. You're frustrated at always losing to me? Make an attempt to get better and not cheat others.

WheresMyCheetos
02-12-2013, 01:29 PM
There's a reason he's not higher: make no attempt to un-pause the game. He won't be able to freeze it. When you see the statue's doing down, hands off everything. I find making a response to it actually triggers this glitch.

If he leaves it paused, wait it out or un-pause when he least expects it (minutes after). He'll have no chance to react and pause it again.

And to archy, why would you ever make that your forum account. Even if you paid $4 you're violating game rules and should be revoked from chaos/the game. I don't understand why you're proud of it. You won't learn from your losses, and your attitude won't help you perform any better. You're frustrated at always losing to me? Make an attempt to get better and not cheat others.
Truly said like a boss

ShadowyWhisper
02-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Hey you made a Chaos account? Should have made the user :EternalBloodshed

uberman
02-12-2013, 09:36 PM

You need to grow up and try develop a personality. After that, learn how to actually win the game by skill, then maybe you'll be worth a little respect. Until then, you are just worthless as a player and as a human being. Its sad that you are actually proud of being a cheat, and in a flash game - poor little kiddie Archie.

You think its a big deal to me that you can cheat and exploit a flash game? You think I give a shit about you?
Your just an oh-so-clever cheat. Try a dose of reality, FFS.

Last week, one of my students in school died, after being knocked off her bike and spending a week in a coma. Thats shit that I care about. Thats important and significant, you are not. As I said, you and your crappy exploit are nothing - not worth respect, not worth getting upset about, you are worth nothing.

The reason for this thread is to protect the comunity of SE, and protect the game itself because; you and your kind are a cancer-like sickness which may destroy the healthy comunity and there after the game (an online game without a comunity is a dead game). The method is to get ass-holes like you identified, build a body of evidence, and hopefully help get you banned.

P.S.
BTW this thread was not done as an anger response to you beating me in a game, so get your pathetic over inflated ego into check.

Little Leaf
02-12-2013, 09:42 PM
:eek: Damn! lol ARchy just got roasted.

uberman
02-12-2013, 09:53 PM
:eek: Damn! lol ARchy just got roasted.

Hehe, yes, I think he did
:)

Galeforce
02-12-2013, 10:52 PM
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

_Ai_
02-13-2013, 02:25 AM
Archly melted. Cannot freeze anymore. Lol.

Azxc
02-13-2013, 03:00 AM

Top 19 noob, he wington massed,, thought that he could PWN ME
so I pwned him, kicking the statue, he surrendered, when the statue collapsed, he paused, and the game froze
I was forced to close the tab

The screen shot for the frozen: http://i.imgur.com/KSXA052.jpg
Top 19? You kidding me? http://i.imgur.com/GMR7zsI.jpg

I know why you get such a high ranking with a noob skill, it is because you cheat, you hack, you fooled everyone who defeat you
Now I tell you, what is the meaning of playing a game, to play a game, you have to use your skills to defeat the others, make others proud of you, to play a game, you have to use your true abilities, true intelligence, true skills, not cheating or hacking

It is meaningless, of course yes, you "won" a lot of matches, getting to top (perhaps top 1, he beats WyzDm)
But you don't learn everything, you don't get others respect
You are just a game hacker, nothing more

Answer this question: Why you play games if you hack?
Tell me how worth is it

Stop kidding around, ArchyBeatz
CRAZYJAY WILL BAN YOU!!!!!!!

uberman
02-13-2013, 03:21 AM
His other account (one of them) is called coonhater should be banned for the name alone!

He started a game against me with the account 'coonhater' by saying 'if I lose I am going to freeze the game' (all be it in less than proper English, that was the meaning of what he said).

He went sword and archer start, when I killed his archer (which was easy, he's a noobie player who cant even move an archer being hit by a group of crawlers, never mind kite or step-shoot) he did the surrender and as his statue fell the game froze.

Now this seems different to the pause bug, as he didnt seem to pause - or at least it didnt show to me on my game screen that the game paused.

So I am not pressing or doing anything as per WysDM's advice - although not sure if that works when you dont see pause. I am going for lunch, so poor old Archy may be in for a long wait if his game is also frozen like mine.

ETA
Several hours later the game went to defeat while I was out at work.

ArchyBeatz Tha Freezer
02-14-2013, 06:50 PM
Lmao bruh i owned you yesterday..... Straight dominated you.... But yet you're still running your mouth?

KrayZStick
02-14-2013, 06:52 PM
Lmao bruh i owned you yesterday..... Straight dominated you.... But yet you're still running your mouth?
Lmao bruh, are you saying you aren't an exploiter? Cuz there are a lot of posts about you lately...

ArchyBeatz Tha Freezer
02-14-2013, 06:54 PM
Lol.... Coonhater? I'm talking about the South Park character (not black people. Being a young black male myself). And if i didn't seem to pause... Well I didn't seem to pause. I guess you just lagged out. Should upgrade your computer bruh... Asap

ArchyBeatz Tha Freezer
02-14-2013, 06:55 PM
Lol honestly i haven't been freezing the game... Need to... Ive been winning most of my games

KrayZStick
02-14-2013, 06:56 PM
Lol.... Coonhater? I'm talking about the South Park character (not black people. Being a young black male myself). And if i didn't seem to pause... Well I didn't seem to pause. I guess you just lagged out. Should upgrade your computer bruh... Asap
Harassing a 40-year old man won't help...

Lol honestly i haven't been freezing the game... Need to... Ive been winning most of my games
That's right, you only freeze the games that you are loosing..

ArchyBeatz Tha Freezer
02-14-2013, 07:00 PM
Ummmm... Yeah.... Why would i freeze a game that i was winning? But i am done freezing i promise yall... Please forgive me everyone?

DragonFrost
02-14-2013, 07:01 PM
Ummmm... Yeah.... Why would i freeze a game that i was winning? But i am done freezing i promise yall... Please forgive me everyone?

I doubt it...

KrayZStick
02-14-2013, 07:01 PM

So you admit that you used to freeze games?

ArchyBeatz Tha Freezer
02-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Not intentionally... I was just trying to pause the game... Didn't mean to freeze it...

DragonFrost
02-14-2013, 07:19 PM
Not intentionally... I was just trying to pause the game... Didn't mean to freeze it...

SUREEE, that's why every game you play (when you're losing), you "pause" and it coincidently FROZE.

ShadowyWhisper
02-14-2013, 07:36 PM
Like your screen freezes with your ice, right?

jerrytt
02-14-2013, 11:42 PM
archybeats used the pause lag exploit on me. or rather hes using. were both stuck here with the statue destroyed and no defeat/win message. i dont think i can hold out much longer lol

uberman
02-15-2013, 12:46 AM
archybeats used the pause lag exploit on me. or rather hes using. were both stuck here with the statue destroyed and no defeat/win message. i dont think i can hold out much longer lol

He told me in PM that when he freezes the game, he is not locked up the way the enemy is. (He could be bluffing to try make us quit).

uberman
02-15-2013, 12:49 AM

Owned who? your post is straight after mine si it seems you refer to me...
You did nothing of the sort - not on any account name of yours I know.

there is a lie - you started too many games saying 'if I lose I will freeze the game' for us to believe yout lies.
If you really mean this;

But i am done freezing i promise yall... Please forgive me everyone?
then you have to stop the lies and try a policy of honesty.
This from a player with a lot more honesty and respect than you is serious evidence of your continuing dishonesty;

Since your banned, I guess not.
Bye bye exploiter.

_Ai_
02-15-2013, 03:03 AM
Hey! Don't steal me bye bye >:(

Triss
02-15-2013, 03:05 AM
Bye Bye ArchyBeatz!
I hope your SE account also gets banned!:p

_Ai_
02-15-2013, 03:08 AM
LOL.

Everyone hates him. Thats what you get for exploiting...

uberman
02-15-2013, 03:50 AM
here is another one
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/SteveRobinson1/exploiter_zpsd9f3a8d8.png
Slovenija

used the exploit of pausing when I dropped his statue, and admitted it in chat after.
I got a replay too. Its too big to put in a spoiler, but here; http://pastebin.com/SAztCCxg it is.

He didnt seem very remorseful when I suggested he post in the thread that he wont keep exploiting;
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/SteveRobinson1/exploiter2_zps3010309a.png

Triss
02-15-2013, 03:57 AM
here is another one
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/SteveRobinson1/exploiter_zpsd9f3a8d8.png
Slovenija

used the exploit of pausing when I dropped his statue, and admitted it in chat after.
I got a replay too. Its too big to put in a spoiler, but here; http://pastebin.com/SAztCCxg it is.
Maybe we should do a ban thread, so people could post the cheaters, and let CJ to ban all of their accounts.

uberman
02-15-2013, 04:17 AM
Triss;
Thats what this thread is for.
We cant rightly demand action from the higher powers, but we can supply evidence to facilitate any appropriate action they can take.

_Ai_
02-15-2013, 04:22 AM
Uberman, he called you a child...

uberman
02-15-2013, 04:28 AM

I know, that was funny and got a 'lol' from me in game chat
told him I am 46, dunno if he believed me tho.

Currently chatting to him, about the new agreement he acepted today to play the game, and how he can be banned. Trying to get him to recant his exploiters habit :)

_Ai_
02-15-2013, 04:44 AM
I know, that was funny and got a 'lol' from me in game chat
told him I am 46, dunno if he believed me tho.

Currently chatting to him, about the new agreement he acepted today to play the game, and how he can be banned. Trying to get him to recant his exploiters habit :)

Good. Keep it up!

Azxc
02-15-2013, 05:51 AM

So that one who said uberman is a child, is a child

_Ai_
02-15-2013, 05:57 AM
Orly? I think he was a grown up though. But grown ups wouldnt hack, so yeah, child.

Btw, I cant open enjin.

uberman
02-15-2013, 06:31 AM
So that one who said uberman is a child, is a child

Probably, I had a chat with him and asked his age, but he lagged out, so I dont know yet.

Juice Box
02-16-2013, 06:47 AM
So I'm having a match with this guy who has a biggier W/L ratio than me. He was a good player, and I started saying good stuff about him. And he mocks me for it.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8252/8479062152_14e49f75bd.jpg

His name is too weird and stupid for me to pronounce, so just look at the pic.

Bladed Fire
02-16-2013, 06:53 AM
Lol, that's a person's habit, means he did it in real life too. This is not a hacker... anyways

KrayZStick
02-16-2013, 09:07 AM
But he's Harassing. I think....

DragonFrost
02-16-2013, 09:54 AM
I didn't understand the chat... You say relax when he said survive?

KrayZStick
02-16-2013, 10:30 AM
So there's this guy called USAFPilot I think he's 60 on top 100, every time I play him he harasses me. First time I play, I say gl hf, he's like stfu kid, and he's like that the entire game. I played him like 4 times now (one on my alt acc which he doesn't know is me), he does the same thing every game. Called me shit and stuff lol. I am not really affected because I always have comebacks, but I just don't like the way he does things, He rubs it in your face and swears at you. I really want something done about this...

uberman
02-16-2013, 07:54 PM
So there's this guy called USAFPilot I think he's 60 on top 100, every time I play him he harasses me. First time I play, I say gl hf, he's like stfu kid, and he's like that the entire game. I played him like 4 times now (one on my alt acc which he doesn't know is me), he does the same thing every game. Called me shit and stuff lol. I am not really affected because I always have comebacks, but I just don't like the way he does things, He rubs it in your face and swears at you. I really want something done about this...

I played the same guy, USAFPilot, and he was abusive. So I asked him why he'd doen that, in chat afterwards and he said 'I had a bad day, ignore me' then I drew him again and he was perfectly fine (he knew it was me).
Odd fellow seems to use SE to vent his unhappiness at his real life :)

isgood
02-16-2013, 08:57 PM
Huh? I played usafpilot once and he was really nice to me

malbence
02-16-2013, 09:11 PM
Huh? I played usafpilot once and he was really nice to me

^same!

kingkickass2013
02-16-2013, 09:28 PM
Ive met a fellow before, crazylovez not sure if thats the full name but its extremely close

he hurt my wittle feelwings :'( (ok thats seriously not how i am, however he did say really hurtful stuff)

Juice Box
02-16-2013, 09:40 PM
I didn't understand the chat... You say relax when he said survive?

Before I said "I don't know how I survived lol" he said, "Wtf noob".
When he typed "survive?" I typed in the "Dude, relax" thing.

Get the picture?

thrustister
02-16-2013, 09:51 PM
I DO NOT KNOW WHY!
but, maybe I do know, only time will tell Juice Box.
And how do you not understand chat! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Sorry about that juice box =(
See you next time, Thrustister

DragonFrost
02-17-2013, 07:57 AM
Before I said "I don't know how I survived lol" he said, "Wtf noob".
When he typed "survive?" I typed in the "Dude, relax" thing.

Get the picture?
Yeah I get it now.

I DO NOT KNOW WHY!
but, maybe I do know, only time will tell Juice Box.
And how do you not understand chat! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Sorry about that juice box =(
See you next time, Thrustister

who are you?

WheresMyCheetos
02-17-2013, 07:59 AM

I fought him twice and this happens:
1 me:hi Pilot: shut up noob rushs me then I lose.
Second time Me: hi again. Pilot: hi I win

DragonFrost
02-17-2013, 08:01 AM
Come to think of It, I've fought this guy before too! But he was nice to me...

KrayZStick
02-17-2013, 09:08 AM
:O He has separate personalities! One is a hate-filled person, another is a man who's wasting his life playing a game! :O :O :O!!!

jerrytt
02-17-2013, 10:04 AM
OOOOO
tattle time
beat demongod
he called me a fag :P
idc
thats 29 points for me lol

uberman
02-17-2013, 10:53 AM
OOOOO
tattle time
beat demongod
he called me a fag :P
idc
thats 29 points for me lol

so you are a fag, but a highly ranked fag? <joke>

_Ai_
02-17-2013, 11:30 PM
Yes, he is. High ranked fag XD

uberman
02-18-2013, 07:24 AM
So what's the deal with Cecilannam? he seems to be causing the game to lock upo on loading screen - it happened to me, and then CC when playing against him within a very short time - while I was still waiting to see if it loaded my game, CC had the same thing happen. So he's obviously not locked up while his opponent is.

I cant be sure if I lost ranking or not.

Why would somebody do that - lock the game without actually even playing it?
I can (kind of) understand wanting to lag-hack it if you lost the game, nobody wants to lose after all, but this version doesnt even include playing at all....

I took a screen shot of the loading page, but it just stayed and stayed and stayed there....until I hit refresh.

KrayZStick
02-18-2013, 07:54 AM
I played him atleast 2 times. I pretty sure I won atleast 1. He's not even in top 100 anymore, I don't think...

Triss
02-18-2013, 07:56 AM
How about we introduce non-ranked system?
This could allow person to play without losing ranks.
Maybe this could cure the lag-surrender exploits.

isgood
02-18-2013, 07:58 AM
This post should be sticky

_Ai_
02-18-2013, 08:16 AM
Everyones been saying that, though I agree.

uberman
02-18-2013, 08:16 AM
How about we introduce non-ranked system?
This could allow person to play without losing ranks.
Maybe this could cure the lag-surrender exploits.

Thats a good isea. There could be two buttons - one for ranked match and one for practice. Like a friend's challenge but for those of us who dont have any friends! <joke>
<seriously> it would be more variety to have friendlies against various people.

I wonder if it will be a null point after the upcoming exploit fix that Brock has spoken of.

KrayZStick
02-18-2013, 08:19 AM
Thats a good isea. There could be two buttons - one for ranked match and one for practice. Like a friend's challenge but for those of us who dont have any friends! <joke>

I wonder if it will be a null point after the upcoming exploit fix that Brock has spoken of.
Check out my post on the suggestions thread!

Triss
02-18-2013, 08:22 AM

Well, if people still using that lag-exploit(on ranked match), than that character must be banned.

isgood
02-18-2013, 05:58 PM
just faced a guy named 300GLORE he froze the screen and for some reason i was lagging (i never lag unless i am on different tab) and i lost. Lost a ton of points :(

FailingAtFailing
02-20-2013, 03:36 PM
I just played a guy named Jotatakimoto (or something like that) and both times the game froze just as it started. I think he might be exploiting something.

jli
02-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Yeah, same happened to me, same guy. I met him while I was surrendering my way down to the 1000 ratings though, so I didn't really care :P

ShadowyWhisper
02-20-2013, 04:21 PM
just faced a guy named 300GLORE he froze the screen and for some reason i was lagging (i never lag unless i am on different tab) and i lost. Lost a ton of points :(

I JUST PLAYED HIM. But he tried to pause and I waited 10 minutes and unpaused it, beat him.

brockemon
02-20-2013, 04:34 PM
When you say he tried to pause. Did it show the game paused message?

ShadowyWhisper
02-20-2013, 05:27 PM
Yes. He was trying to do a lag exploit with me clicking unpause repeatedly, but I don't fall for that anymore after ArchyBeatz.

brockemon
02-20-2013, 05:48 PM
So you are saying there is a bug where you can hit unpause continuously and freeze the game? I am trying to track down these issues so if you are aware of something that griefers are doing please post here.

ShadowyWhisper
02-20-2013, 06:21 PM
Yes, that's what I'm saying. If you press pause and unpause too much when the statue is falling, the game freezes.

uberman
02-20-2013, 09:22 PM
Yes, that's what I'm saying. If you press pause and unpause too much when the statue is falling, the game freezes.

So to clarify;
The exploiter presses pause, and waits for you to press unpause. He then quickly presses pause again, and waits for you to unpause and continues until the game laggs out.
Is that what you are saying?

That is the original lag-exploit, I believe.

(So you won by leaving it on pause for 10 mins, and unpausing while he was AFK)

uberman
02-22-2013, 04:34 AM
Here is a failed pause exploit.
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/SteveRobinson1/pausedchat_zpse5000e58.png

I waited a few minutes, then unpaused.
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/SteveRobinson1/pausefailed_zps632dcb41.png

stickman311
02-22-2013, 10:10 PM
He's a failure, he should have put it in one corner while he plays another game

uberman
02-23-2013, 12:31 AM
From the thread 'huge bug in the game'

This is the link that I could watch on my PC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXNcxiz0Fyo
This guy, Jasonmichaels, uses and posts his account name on u-tube with a hack!

FFS why is this guy not banned yet?
Why are not all who identify themselves as hackers on utube also banned? pretty easy to search for conclusive evidence of hacking...

Whats more, the comments below show he is SELLING the hack for personal gain.
Thats so against ...dont get me started on a rant, just ACT! Ban the motherfuc..

Jamie B. Allen 3 weeks ago
please give me the link

Johnson Michaels 3 weeks ago
Donate :P

stickman311
02-23-2013, 12:32 AM
Err, i don't know you can ban people

uberman
02-23-2013, 12:40 AM
Err, i don't know you can ban people

I cant ban anyone (except maybe my self?) but the mods should be able to do so.
Recall the new agreement we all clicked 'agree' to play the game about a couple of weeks ago?
You didnt read it, just clicked 'yes, yes, yes, let me get to the F'king game' button, right?

Some of us read it, and while I didnt memorize it, I do recall that it specifically forbids interfering with the program, selling and stuff like that. It specifically allows the (owners?) the right to withdraw the access from both free and paid accounts.

_Ai_
02-23-2013, 12:54 AM
I cant ban anyone (except maybe my self?) but the mods should be able to do so.
Recall the new agreement we all clicked 'agree' to play the game about a couple of weeks ago?
You didnt read it, just clicked 'yes, yes, yes, let me get to the F'king game' button, right?

Some of us read it, and while I didnt memorize it, I do recall that it specifically forbids interfering with the program, selling and stuff like that. It specifically allows the (owners?) the right to withdraw the access from both free and paid accounts.

So Uberman is one of the people who reads the Term and Agreements... Good job.

uberman
02-23-2013, 02:18 AM
So Uberman is one of the people who reads the Term and Agreements... Good job.

Normally I'd just click accept and get into playing - but I have an interest in knowing what can be done against exploiters, I confess I didnt read it right away, only on one of my alt accounts some time later did I think it was good to skim through and look for any new powers the admins had.

stickman311
02-23-2013, 04:13 AM
Tec responding?

isgood
02-23-2013, 07:12 AM
I once saw a YouTube video where people hack to get membership or ecoins. They are stealing money, even if it is only like 3 bucks.

ShadowyWhisper
02-23-2013, 08:16 AM
Really? Can you give me the link?

jli
02-23-2013, 08:33 AM
lol Shadowy, that would not be the best idea.

uberman
02-23-2013, 09:58 AM
Another one.

Why do I get so many? This was kelvinross, who surrendered and froze the game after I killed his archer (sword archer start, dead archer is virtually game lost).

I may be quitting this game soon, until it gets fixed up.

Call me a cry baby if you like, its not that losing ranking is actually serious to me - but it removes the reason for playing (and paying for) the game - its supposed to be fun. There isnt fun in losing to exploiters, there is fun in being beaten by better players and learning from it.
Earlier today I was ranked at about 1960-70, almost back to my best. I lost a couple of games to Pros (for 10 and 9 points) and a couple to wishwind very early on for less points, but every single other loss I recall today was due to exploiters. Now I am back at under 1900. Before this match, was about 1908 (after second loss to pros) then after this exploit i sink to 1889.

When a lower ranking player does an exploit, and I lose 20-25+ points per pop, its not funny anymore. I lost over 100 ranking today.

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/SteveRobinson1/anotherexploiter_zpse1d9371c.png

_Ai_
02-23-2013, 10:03 AM
Another one.

Why do I get so many? This was kelvinross, who surrendered and froze the game.

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/SteveRobinson1/anotherexploiter_zpse1d9371c.png

Very suspicious how Uberman getting all this matches...

jli
02-23-2013, 10:06 AM
Another one.

Why do I get so many? This was kelvinross, who surrendered and froze the game.

Relevant replay of possible alt account:
http://pastebin.com/9G87PbvW

uberman
02-23-2013, 10:12 AM
Very suspicious how Uberman getting all this matches...

I know - its wierd.
It must be bad karma. Better be a vegitarian or something 'good'.

KrayZStick
02-23-2013, 10:13 AM
Another one.

Why do I get so many? This was kelvinross, who surrendered and froze the game after I killed his archer (sword archer start, dead archer is virtually game lost).

Call me a cry baby if you like, its not that losing ranking is actually serious to me - but it removes the reason for playing (and paying for) the game - its supposed to be fun. There isnt fun in losing to exploiters, there is fun in being beaten by better players and learning from it.
Earlier today I was ranked at about 1960-70, almost back to my best. I lost a couple of games to Pros (for 10 and 9 points) and a couple to wishwind very early on for less points, but every single other loss I recall today was due to exploiters. Now I am back at under 1900. Before this match, was about 1908 (after second loss to pros) then after this exploit i sink to 1889.

When a lower ranking player does an exploit, and I lose 20-25+ points per pop, its not funny anymore. I lost over 100 ranking today.

Wtf, this guy freaking stalks me after I posted on youtube. He's like 9 years old...

FailingAtFailing
02-23-2013, 10:16 AM
KelvinRoss

He is using the lag exploit on me now. His statue is crumbling but won't stop. He is a Chaos user and started with 2 crawlers. I almost beat it with 2 swords but he retreated. I pursued and he garrisoned. He called me a noob, I said he was just playing bad. He was also complaining about always losing at his rating because he keeps facing favoured people.

I got 3 swords and an archer and he had 4 crawlers and a bomber. I had the tower, I killed one of the bombers with my archer, the other one blew up with a negligible effect on my swords. I proceeded to destroy his crawlers.

He said "See, I lose"
"Noo"
"noob"

He also called me a noob for going for miners. I called it logic, saying you need gold for an army and miners make gold.

EDIT: I just left the game by refreshing. I lost no rating though. Before I left I saw the window that said he was lagging and was going to forfeit. I have a picture of when he started the exploit. I can post it if it is needed. Someone else may have faced this kid. He said his rating was around 1751.

KrayZStick
02-23-2013, 10:19 AM
I'll talk to him, if he's online.

FailingAtFailing
02-23-2013, 10:25 AM
KelvinRoss is an idiot, I just played him again and he admited to cheating, saying he was going to cheat. It led to a victory screen in like 10 seconds this time though. I lost 2 rating for whatever reason though...... I believe the picture is necessary this time. I didn't feel like cropping it : P

He used Order this time, probably because my sword start beat his crawler start for Chaos. I did Archer and Sword, my standard start against Order on all maps except Grass Hills.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/271/kelvinrossexploitadmit.png

jli
02-23-2013, 10:30 AM
Yep, sounds like the guy in the replay I posted, based on the chat. His alt account has as much lower rating apparently (~1500).

ShadowyWhisper
02-23-2013, 10:40 AM
My alt has a 748 rating, and it gets people pissed off when I win~

FailingAtFailing
02-23-2013, 10:40 AM

How long does it take to get matched with people? I doubt anyone is below a rating of 1000.

isgood
02-23-2013, 10:41 AM

lol wut under 1000. did you just porpusely lose a bunch so you can piss people off in the future?

isgood
02-23-2013, 10:53 AM
Wtf, this guy freaking stalks me after I posted on youtube. He's like 9 years old...

Same here! He never did the lag exploit on me, but he like added me and stalks me. He said he was freaking 9 years old. I can talk to him if you want, I have him and he's on like 24 7

KrayZStick
02-23-2013, 10:57 AM
Here's Kelvinross, and here's me talking him out of cheating me. This is what you get for Respect ^^. (PS: I won)
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7553/32703026.png

And here's us chatting after the game, I told him that he'd be banned if he didn't stop.

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/853/chatting.png
Even though he promised, I still don't really trust him, if he does cheat you guys again, talk to me, and I'll talk to him.

_Ai_
02-23-2013, 10:57 AM
This is seriously getting out off hand.

I never faced hackers before, give me his code.

KrayZStick
02-23-2013, 10:59 AM

Not sure what his code is, I just added him after the game.

jli
02-23-2013, 11:02 AM
Heh. Codes. That's cute.

_Ai_
02-23-2013, 11:07 AM
Not sure what his code is, I just added him after the game.

Well, would you ask it for me?

These eye med's really is an eye sore (pun intended)

isgood
02-23-2013, 11:21 AM
Wow, there have been more and more exploiters ever since I faced my first one, sameopet when he froze the game. ( its in a thread a made called hacker alert, don't go looking for it, it's like a month and a half old)

FailingAtFailing
02-23-2013, 11:22 AM
Luckily, some of these exploits are being fixed, if my memory serves me correctly.

WheresMyCheetos
02-23-2013, 04:29 PM
What does pointlessly offensive mean? cause i am almost always on offence. Also i am fed up with FattyPig/cow/goat being giant massers. I feel like the nerf was made just for him XD

Oh and Ben76 (something ben#) i was fighting and i was winning but then he turlted and retaliated and started to advance right when my giant died the game froze. and now i think he thinksi cheated

isgood
02-23-2013, 05:02 PM
657 and like 3 more numbers(that was his username) at first he was like let me win and go easy on me and I didn't, then he was like f_ck you and froze the screen and I lagged for no reason. There is a new way to freeze without even pause

stickman311
02-23-2013, 07:02 PM

MAybe you don't know who hacks

uberman
02-23-2013, 07:42 PM
Here's Kelvinross, and here's me talking him out of cheating me. This is what you get for Respect ^^. (PS: I won)

And here's us chatting after the game, I told him that he'd be banned if he didn't stop.

Even though he promised, I still don't really trust him, if he does cheat you guys again, talk to me, and I'll talk to him.

Good work KrayZStick, hope it works.

Never? I seem to get 'em every single day!

isgood
02-23-2013, 07:57 PM
i get like a few once in a while

WheresMyCheetos
02-24-2013, 06:00 PM
Domangloom (or something) is trying to do the loading screen glitch

KrayZStick
02-24-2013, 06:15 PM
Domangloom (or something) is trying to do the loading screen glitch
DoomAndGloom? I beat him once, he was somewhat 1750? Now he's like 1970. Very suspicious... He might be exploiting!

_Ai_
02-24-2013, 09:33 PM
Good work KrayZStick, hope it works.

Never? I seem to get 'em every single day!

Karma. I never seem to be matched with them.

stickman311
02-25-2013, 03:13 AM
i'll tell you one. Misty, hes an exploiter who uses glitches like he did on me.pls tell me how to upload snapshots

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 03:20 AM
Uberman, Ive got a suggestion. List all the exploiters, hackers on the front page. Itll make things easier.

Azxc
02-25-2013, 03:32 AM
This whole thread talks about this guy: ArchyBeatz

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 03:36 AM
This whole thread talks about this guy: ArchyBeatz

Maybe because he is the main hacker/exploiter of the game?

And Uberman, the reason why I didnt ecounter any hackers maybe because my rating is low...

uberman
02-25-2013, 03:53 AM
i'll tell you one. Misty, hes an exploiter who uses glitches like he did on me.pls tell me how to upload snapshots

To upload screen shot, you need to upload it to a free site like photobucket, then simply copy the link across.
I just googled 'how to upload a photo onto photobucket' and it was dead easy to do.

Uberman, Ive got a suggestion. List all the exploiters, hackers on the front page. Itll make things easier.

Great idea, I will do it properly if this thread gets stickied (list the exploiter and post numbers with the evidence against each individual), not sure if its worth while otherwise - but I could just try find time.

And Uberman, the reason why I didnt ecounter any hackers maybe because my rating is low...

Yes, when I get pissed at losing to exploiters several times, I often go onto my lower alt acct and seem to avoid the problem.

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 03:55 AM
To upload screen shot, you need to upload it to a free site like photobucket, then simply copy the link across.
I just googled 'how to upload a photo onto photobucket' and it was dead easy to do.

What do you think of my suggestion?

Azxc
02-25-2013, 03:58 AM

Quite good :3

Yes, when I get pissed at losing to exploiters several times, I often go onto my lower alt acct and seem to avoid the problem.

AND I HATE ALT-ACCOUNTS!!! XD

uberman
02-25-2013, 04:00 AM

As I edited into my post above, to avoid a double post;
Great idea, I will do it properly if this thread gets stickied (list the exploiter and post numbers with the evidence against each individual), not sure if its worth while otherwise - but I could just try find time.

I dont think a list without links to the evidence counts for much, as a mod would still have to read the whole thread if he intended to review the evidence. But a list of names with a link to each post containing evidence would be a great idea for any mod deciding to review and possibly act upon the evidence.

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 04:12 AM
As I edited into my post above, to avoid a double post;

I dont think a list without links to the evidence counts for much, as a mod would still have to read the whole thread if he intended to review the evidence. But a list of names with a link to each post containing evidence would be a great idea for any mod deciding to review and possibly act upon the evidence.

No need to do link to each page. Work hard enough, and make the review yourself. Also, replay to each name.
If you think thats hard to do, I voluntarily will do so.

Triss
02-25-2013, 04:13 AM
Hey Azxc, does Demongod really uses a lag exploit?

uberman
02-25-2013, 04:16 AM
No need to do link to each page. Work hard enough, and make the review yourself. Also, replay to each name.
If you think thats hard to do, I voluntarily will do so.

I work full time as a teacher, work full time as a father in a family of 6 (I got 4 kids, do the maths (no, only one wife)) and what time I have I want to play games if possible :)
So if you can do the work, and compile the evidence, I will happily copy it from your post into the OP, as I think that's what you have in mind (all exploiters listed in the OP).
Go right ahead, do what you can.

Azxc
02-25-2013, 04:24 AM

Dunno, but I know he abuses alt-account

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 04:27 AM
I work full time as a teacher, work full time as a father in a family of 6 (I got 4 kids, do the maths (no, only one wife)) and what time I have I want to play games if possible :)
So if you can do the work, and compile the evidence, I will happily copy it from your post into the OP, as I think that's what you have in mind (all exploiters listed in the OP).
Go right ahead, do what you can.

Okay, I will do it right now (As long as my sisters dont go rage mode).

Triss
02-25-2013, 04:28 AM
Dunno, but I know he abuses alt-account

What's Alt-Account?

Azxc
02-25-2013, 04:30 AM
What's Alt-Account?

Someone's 2nd, 3rd, 4th accounts

Such as Miagi1, Miagi2, and Miagi3....

uberman
02-25-2013, 04:32 AM
What's Alt-Account?

When a player has a second account, an alternate account.

Here, Azxc means a skilled player like Demongod has a new account with a lower ranking so he can either easily kill lower ranked players, or play a higher player (Azxc) who will lose a load of ranking points if Demon (on his lower ranked account) wins, due to the way the ranking system works.
If azxc loses to a lower ranked player, he loses a lot of ranking - but if he wins he only gains a tiny amount of ranking, despite having actually played and beaten a skilled player. (see?)

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 04:42 AM
Its hard to do. Not enough evidence. Some of it just states name and no evidence whatsoever. But there are some who have evidence, so Ill be making it next time.

And, post here with evidence, possibly replay. Or, screenshot.

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 05:49 AM
List of exploiters/hackers with evidence.

1. Kelvinross

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7553/32703026.png
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/853/chatting.png

2. Datol

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/SteveRobinson1/pausedchat_zpse5000e58.png
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/SteveRobinson1/pausefailed_zps632dcb41.png

3. Slovenija

here is another one
http://pastebin.com/SAztCCxg
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/SteveRobinson1/exploiter2_zps3010309a.png

4. ArchyBeatz
http://i.imgur.com/KSXA052.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GMR7zsI.jpg
~By Azxc

Well, this is the list of people with evidence...

WyzDM
02-25-2013, 06:51 AM

I've played games before and everything worked fine. I wouldn't like to think of him doing something like that though, it may just be paranoia.

List of exploiters/hackers with evidence.

1. Kelvinross
2. Datol
3. Slovenija
4. ArchyBeatz

Oddly enough I know 3/4 of these players and none have tried to to hose me (when Archybeatz found out I was TZxPerfectScore, he surrendered one game but now refreshes at instant match-up, to avoid playing).

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 06:57 AM
I've played games before and everything worked fine. I wouldn't like to think of him doing something like that though, it may just be paranoia.

Oddly enough I know 3/4 of these players and none have tried to to hose me (when Archybeatz found out I was TZxPerfectScore, he surrendered one game but now refreshes at instant match-up, to avoid playing).

He's definitely avoiding you.

uberman
02-25-2013, 07:12 AM
I put a link to your post #188 in the OP, as I couldnt quote the actual post with the quotes you use within it. (When I quote you, the quotes in your post are dropped).

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 07:19 AM
There is a button beside Reply with Quote button, it says Multi-Quote this message. It can be used to quote all the quote that is in the quote.

JohnsonMichaels
02-25-2013, 09:37 AM
From the thread 'huge bug in the game'

This is the link that I could watch on my PC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXNcxiz0Fyo
This guy, Jasonmichaels, uses and posts his account name on u-tube with a hack!

FFS why is this guy not banned yet?
Why are not all who identify themselves as hackers on utube also banned? pretty easy to search for conclusive evidence of hacking...

Whats more, the comments below show he is SELLING the hack for personal gain.
Thats so against ...dont get me started on a rant, just ACT! Ban the motherfuc..

Jamie B. Allen 3 weeks ago
please give me the link

Johnson Michaels 3 weeks ago
Donate :P

Uberman,
Wow, just wow. This is completely ridiculous, you are accusing me of exploiting a hack & using it for personal gain, and your only proof is a poor, fake youtube video that I uploaded myself. Do you really think it's even possible to do that ? No, not anymore at least. But that really isn't the point; you're inventing fake evidence & insulting me on the forums without even letting me have my opinion. Also, you didn't even finish your sentence...That's so against ? What are you even talking about ? If you're talking about the Terms & Conditions of Stick Empires, I don't see how it goes against it. The video was uploaded before the Terms were even added into the game, and it's still just a youtube video. I mean, what if it was a private server, or my professional editing ? You have no proof, don't accuse people like that. I hope these misunderstandings have been cleared.
Oh, and by the way, my name is Johnson Michaels, not Jason Michaels.
Have a good day.

Tecness2
02-25-2013, 11:21 AM
Uberman,
Wow, just wow. This is completely ridiculous, you are accusing me of exploiting a hack & using it for personal gain, and your only proof is a poor, fake youtube video that I uploaded myself. Do you really think it's even possible to do that ? No, not anymore at least. But that really isn't the point; you're inventing fake evidence & insulting me on the forums without even letting me have my opinion. Also, you didn't even finish your sentence...That's so against ? What are you even talking about ? If you're talking about the Terms & Conditions of Stick Empires, I don't see how it goes against it. The video was uploaded before the Terms were even added into the game, and it's still just a youtube video. I mean, what if it was a private server, or my professional editing ? You have no proof, don't accuse people like that. I hope these misunderstandings have been cleared.
Have a good day.
You have been using it for personal gain. You're requiring people to pay 3 dollars for it, which would go to you. Personal gain? Check!
He's letting you have your opinion, but I on the other hand, will probably not be as nice.
Your nothing close to professional, seeing as how there was a minecraft creeper exploding in the background of your video (A professional person would have removed that), and if it was a private server, than that too is against the rules.
Your name is also not important.

isgood
02-25-2013, 12:41 PM
How did he even find this....

JohnsonMichaels
02-25-2013, 12:45 PM
You have been using it for personal gain. You're requiring people to pay 3 dollars for it, which would go to you. Personal gain? Check!
He's letting you have your opinion, but I on the other hand, will probably not be as nice.
Your nothing close to professional, seeing as how there was a minecraft creeper exploding in the background of your video (A professional person would have removed that), and if it was a private server, than that too is against the rules.
Your name is also not important.

I don't understand a word you're saying. I don't even play Minecraft, so you probably got the wrong guy. And anyhow, there are no cases of people using exploits different then the pause game one. I'm the only one that comes up and talks and you're going to beat me up for that ? Again, the hack is NOT sold, NOWHONE has access to the hack and it isn't even exploited. Instead of attacking me you should attack all the other exploiters that made it into the highscores and that aren't even banned. Also, i'm not a damn professional. All I want is people to stop accusing me of hacking.

JinMan
02-25-2013, 01:22 PM
Ok people are starting to debate, so I want to have my word ! I am Datol and I didn't exploit this is a fake.

Tecness2
02-25-2013, 01:29 PM
I don't understand a word you're saying. I don't even play Minecraft, so you probably got the wrong guy. And anyhow, there are no cases of people using exploits different then the pause game one. I'm the only one that comes up and talks and you're going to beat me up for that ? Again, the hack is NOT sold, NOWHONE has access to the hack and it isn't even exploited. Instead of attacking me you should attack all the other exploiters that made it into the highscores and that aren't even banned. Also, i'm not a damn professional. All I want is people to stop accusing me of hacking.
You're not very bright, so I'll go easy on you.
If you were, then you would notice around the 2:10 mark, you can hear the unmistakable explosion of a creeper.

or my professional editing ?
So much for that theory.

We as players/tester can't do anything about that but report them, like the people in this thread have done to them and to you.

As I said at the start, you're not very bright. You've made SEVERAL videos with the word "hack" in it, as well as proof of that hack, and you want to not be called a hacker? Please, stay in school. You're sure as hell going to need it.

JohnsonMichaels
02-25-2013, 01:42 PM
You're not very bright, so I'll go easy on you.
If you were, then you would notice around the 2:10 mark, you can hear the unmistakable explosion of a creeper.

So much for that theory.

We as players/tester can't do anything about that but report them, like the people in this thread have done to them and to you.

As I said at the start, you're not very bright. You've made SEVERAL videos with the word "hack" in it, as well as proof of that hack, and you want to not be called a hacker? Please, stay in school. You're sure as hell going to need it.

Lol, this is getting better and better. You really play too much minecraft buddy, how about you try listening to some music ? The sound comes from the Guns 'N Roses Song "Knocking on Heaven's Door", they just added a gun sound so it sounds realistic. But then again, I love how Uberman calls me a motherfucker and incapable moderators are wandering around on the forums. Instead of calling other people idiots you should try learning stuff, bud.

WyzDM
02-25-2013, 02:30 PM
JohnsonMichaels, no matter how hard you try, you're not going to win. You called it a hack in your video. Congratulations.

And Tec nice try on the "creeper." I thought this would be music you'd listen to after making fun of mine, lol.

Moving on, this argument is going no where. Lets quit feeding the troll and move get down to the real core of the issue. We have his user, we have his own publicly visible documentation on his hacks, there's nothing else we can until the developers come up with some sorta term allowing them to ban accounts performing such feats.

JohnsonMichaels
02-25-2013, 02:39 PM
JohnsonMichaels, no matter how hard you try, you're not going to win. You called it a hack in your video. Congratulations.

And Tec nice try on the "creeper." I thought this would be music you'd listen to after making fun of mine, lol.

Moving on, this argument is going no where. Lets quit feeding the troll and move get down to the real core of the issue. We have his user, we have his own publicly visible documentation on his hacks, there's nothing else we can until the developers come up with some sorta term allowing them to ban accounts performing such feats.

There's nothing to win, and don't call me a damn Troll. However, you're right about this going nowhere. I don't think anything I will say will change anything. I just want to make it clear I didn't make profit selling hacks.

Tecness2
02-25-2013, 02:42 PM
My mistake.
It's been a long time since I've heard knocking on heavens door and after going through my music old music, it never had that sound in it.
And Wyz, I do :p
But it's been a long time.

uberman
02-25-2013, 08:19 PM
Uberman,
Wow, just wow. This is completely ridiculous, you are accusing me of exploiting a hack & using it for personal gain, and your only proof is a poor, fake youtube video that I uploaded myself.

Welcome to the forum, JM.
But I am not using fake evidence, you posted the video, you called it a hack, you clearly and explicitly asked for a donation, proving your intent to make personal gain.

Do you really think it's even possible to do that ? No, not anymore at least.

Oh so your claiming it wasnt a real hack, so your defence is that you want to sell a fake hack, that means you are admitting to being a liar and a cheat, deliberatly ripping people off to sell them a hack which you claim to know doesnt work. That may seem like a solid defence to you buddy, but if you admit to being a liar and a cheat, then why would we believe a self-confessed liar that the hack is not real?

Epic fail.

But that really isn't the point; you're inventing fake evidence & insulting me on the forums without even letting me have my opinion.
No I am not stopping you having your opinion (here you are stating your opinion). I am not using fake evidence (the video is posted and thats real evidence even if it were a fake video). I am not inventing it (you admit yourself to having posted it).
But your right on one thing, which is good as your demonstrably wrong on all the points of importance; I am insulting you, and I have no regrets at having done so - your a self confessed liar and cheat, looking to exploit others for personal gain (either by selling a fake hack OR selling a genuine hack)- damn right I will insult you.

Also, you didn't even finish your sentence...That's so against ? What are you even talking about ? If you're talking about the Terms & Conditions of Stick Empires, I don't see how it goes against it. The video was uploaded before the Terms were even added into the game, and it's still just a youtube video.

Its against what's moral and right, for a start. You have come across the concept I hope?
Its wrong to cheat in a game by using a hack to gain unfair advantage, its wrong to provide a hack to others specifically to help them gain an unfair advantage, and its wrong to sell it even if (as you claim) it doesnt work as its wrong to seek personal financial gain by ripping people off selling a hack you know doesnt work.

You cant be expected to be taken seriously if you say 'whats wrong with offering for sale a hack?'

I mean, what if it was a private server, or my professional editing ?

You dismissed this in a later post, saying your not a pro editor, and Tec dismissed the private server argument - so more hot air from you there.

You have no proof, don't accuse people like that. I hope these misunderstandings have been cleared.
Have a good day.

I dont claim to offer proof (check the facts; what I actually said was 'pretty easy to search for conclusive evidence of hacking'). I know the difference between proof and evidence, while you appear not to do so. While this is not proof, and I have not claimed it is, it is what we could call 'damning evidence.' Even a child could easily see through your pathetic excuses and smoke screen of lies.

May I suggest another form of defence, which may carry a little more weight?
Its a strange concept for you, no doubt. Try; being honest, offering an apology, a promise not to do the same with this and other games, and withdrawing your hacks.

uberman
02-25-2013, 08:29 PM
Ok people are starting to debate, so I want to have my word ! I am Datol and I didn't exploit this is a fake.

Hi Datol.
What exactly do you mean by 'its a fake'

Do you mean its not a genuine screenshot, that I faked it to frame you?
Do you mean you didnt pause the game after saying 'bye'?
Do you mean the chat is not real, that you didnt say the things I showed?
Do you mean that I didnt really win the game?

Or do you mean the screen shots and chat are ligit, and you did pause it, but you paused it for a toilet break and I shouldnt have un-paused it to get a cheap win?

AS I said, what exactly do you mean ...

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 11:44 PM
Now I'm pissed. There is evidence on it. I already made a list.

uberman
02-26-2013, 04:03 AM
Now I'm pissed. There is evidence on it. I already made a list.

Which post or posts are you pissed off by Aiman?

There is a button beside Reply with Quote button, it says Multi-Quote this message. It can be used to quote all the quote that is in the quote.

Could you tell me how I should 'multiquote' your post to copy it into my OP?
I cant seem to get it to do it ...

Thanks for your continued patience with the old timer :)

uberman
02-26-2013, 04:14 AM

Yup, you nailed him there.

Indeed this is the core issue in this whole thread.
On skimming the user agreement we all accepted recently, I am pretty sure the dev's DO NOW have the power to ban accounts, including payed member accounts, for several things. One of which I think is profiting from the game, one is using third party 'hacks' to change the game.

FAO Tec;
Is there a link to the agreement, so we can see what we have agreed to? Such a link might be useful to point out to certain people exactly what part of the agreement they have broken.

JohnsonMichaels
02-26-2013, 01:23 PM
Ugh, this isn't going very far anyways. I'll have to admit it; I modified some of the game's content, but that was before the contract was released (At least I think so) but you guys don't have to worry, the hack is outdated, and nowhone had access to it except me. I also wouldn't really say I sold the hacks because it was considered a Donation, but nowhone bought the crap anyway. I still don't understand why I'm getting all the attention when users like Datol make it into the highscores by exploiting (He sells map hacks for 5 dollars to exploiters by the way) and he doesn't even get anything.

JinMan
02-26-2013, 01:27 PM
Ugh, this isn't going very far anyways. I'll have to admit it; I modified some of the game's content, but that was before the contract was released (At least I think so) but you guys don't have to worry, the hack is outdated, and nowhone had access to it except me. I also wouldn't really say I sold the hacks because it was considered a Donation, but nowhone bought the crap anyway. I still don't understand why I'm getting all the attention when users like Datol make it into the highscores by exploiting (He sells map hacks for 5 dollars to exploiters by the way) and he doesn't even get anything.

Lol, I only sold around 10 copies, no big deal.

isgood
02-26-2013, 02:32 PM
so pissed off, so many people try to lag freeze, then make you go to home screen, the one i just faced was fandor2013

JohnsonMichaels
02-26-2013, 03:35 PM

That's still 50 dollars...

uberman
02-26-2013, 10:21 PM

Good Job.
Now that you are moving towards a more honest position, you'll find a lot less heat on you.

There are a couple of outstanding points though. You are wrong to say you didnt sell it because the buyer 'made a donation'. They donated (i.e. gave you money) and it was compulsory to do so inorder to get the product, it was not a voluntary donation - meaning if they dont donate, they dont get the goods. Thats a sale.
If you offered the goods freely, asking for an optional voluntary donation, then thats not technically a sale, but its still technically 'personal gain or profit' and not allowed.

If you agree that it was wrong, and agree not to do anything along these lines in the future (rather than trying to suggest it wasnt so bad) then you'll probably find the heat goes away altogether.

Regarding Datol selling the map hack, do you have any supporting evidence, such as a link to where/how he does so?
Well done on getting him to admit to having done so in the chat here in the forum, he's not denying it.

Light and Peace.

uberman
02-26-2013, 10:25 PM

Its a big deal because its 'making personal gain or profit' and as such its against the user agreement.
You already admit to
1. having the hack
2 having sold it.

Both serious offences.

May I suggest an apology and promise not to do similar in the future may be a good move at this point.

JohnsonMichaels
02-27-2013, 07:02 AM
Good Job.
Now that you are moving towards a more honest position, you'll find a lot less heat on you.

There are a couple of outstanding points though. You are wrong to say you didnt sell it because the buyer 'made a donation'. They donated (i.e. gave you money) and it was compulsory to do so inorder to get the product, it was not a voluntary donation - meaning if they dont donate, they dont get the goods. Thats a sale.
If you offered the goods freely, asking for an optional voluntary donation, then thats not technically a sale, but its still technically 'personal gain or profit' and not allowed.

If you agree that it was wrong, and agree not to do anything along these lines in the future (rather than trying to suggest it wasnt so bad) then you'll probably find the heat goes away altogether.

Regarding Datol selling the map hack, do you have any supporting evidence, such as a link to where/how he does so?
Well done on getting him to admit to having done so in the chat here in the forum, he's not denying it.

Light and Peace.

Sorry. You're totally right about the donations. It wasn't an optional donation, but I wasen't selling it for 3 dollars. Anyways, nowhone has to worry. I won't give out links for any kind of exploit or hack on Stick Empires, firstly because I recently accepted the Terms and secondly because it would kill the game. Again, sorry, I acted without thinking about the community and i'm responsible.

On another hand, is the pause game exploit fixed ? Something weird happened in a game recently and I was disconnected.

uberman
02-27-2013, 07:50 AM
Sorry. You're totally right about the donations. It wasn't an optional donation, but I wasen't selling it for 3 dollars. Anyways, nowhone has to worry. I won't give out links for any kind of exploit or hack on Stick Empires, firstly because I recently accepted the Terms and secondly because it would kill the game. Again, sorry, I acted without thinking about the community and i'm responsible.
Good job. You wont be getting more heat from me. My concern and the reason for this thread is that, as you say, there is a real risk to the community, and an online game without a community is a dead game - so there is a real risk to the game itself.

On another hand, is the pause game exploit fixed ? Something weird happened in a game recently and I was disconnected.

I dont think its fully fixed at this stage. There was talk of a fix this week sorting ot out, but it still seems to be going on.
Particularly the 'freeze/lag without displaying a pause as the statue collapses'

Maybe Tec can shed more light on that than me.

JohnsonMichaels
02-27-2013, 09:44 AM
If the game was site locked and most constants server-sided the game would be way harder to hack.

isgood
02-27-2013, 01:09 PM
a failedd pause lag freeze exploit: http://pastebin.com/tnDGKLFr

KrayZStick
02-27-2013, 02:50 PM
This guy froze the game, his name is Jotatakimoto (currently 49 on top 100), it was before the game started.
You can see it's froze because of the praying icon thing, and I had time to type, and the timer's still on 00:00
http://www.fileize.com/files/dc70656e/ad3/Untitled.png

PS: Please help, I'm still waiting, what should I do? Refresh? Stay? What?

JohnsonMichaels
02-27-2013, 02:59 PM
This guy froze the game, his name is Jotatakimoto (currently 49 on top 100), it was before the game started.
You can see it's froze because of the praying icon thing, and I had time to type, and the timer's still on 00:00
http://www.fileize.com/files/dc70656e/ad3/Untitled.png

PS: Please help, I'm still waiting, what should I do? Refresh? Stay? What?

Are you sure it's his fault ? I've never witnessed any exploit or hack that can do that. You might have to quit the game.

KrayZStick
02-27-2013, 03:03 PM
Ok, so I waited, and he quit. But, this guy is a freezer, beware!
http://www.fileize.com/files/09f3b097/77b/Win.png

ShadowyWhisper
02-27-2013, 06:18 PM

So can you give me the link?

WheresMyCheetos
02-27-2013, 07:16 PM
Noooo I had a black out on my order account which is in the top100 he was a giant massser but then when we engaged the blaxk out happend. It was blahblah in the top 100 now I realy hope it didn't count as a lose or both my accounts won't be in he 100 and I was winning if I was losing I would accept the lose but I wasnt

JohnsonMichaels
02-27-2013, 11:19 PM
So can you give me the link?
Here's a link to a hack.
NOPE! CHUCK TESTA

asdfstick
02-28-2013, 03:39 PM
I was in a match with someone and he/she surrendered but while the statue was falling he paused the game to lag me out. Patch 1.47 fixed it so he/she was lagging out while the game was paused.
I think his name was fatfault or something like that.

uberman
02-28-2013, 10:08 PM
Sorry... I won't give out links for any kind of exploit or hack on Stick Empires,...

Here's a link to a hack.
[link removed by Tec]

Hrmm.

_Ai_
03-01-2013, 01:41 AM
Well...

uberman
03-01-2013, 03:54 AM
Here's a link to a hack.
NOPE! CHUCK TESTA

Did anyone actually click the link posted by JM before Tec deleted it?
I didnt, but I would be interested to hear if there is any truth in the claim made by JM to me, that the link was a joke, a troll response to Shadowy, and actually lead to something which was obviously not a hack.
Anyone who followed the link out of curiosity, I'd apreciate knowing. I would have followed it to see, but I was at work and mediafire is blocked at work for me, and I didnt get round to following the link from home before it was removed.

(tec, why type 'chuck test A' - was that where it did go to?)

_Ai_
03-01-2013, 03:55 AM
Actually get to click it before it was removed. But didnt download it. My morals wont stand it.

Bladed Fire
03-01-2013, 05:17 AM
Met a hacker that pastes code in the message box. I lost my rating severely....

03-01-2013, 05:28 AM
Actually get to click it before it was removed. But didnt download it. My morals wont stand it.

I know I shouldn't do this. This is my second account on the forums, because it's impossible for me to contact an administrator or answer the ban, not sure why.
This was the so called hack that I posted : http://www.mediafire.com/?j98fkh2uoftwivl#!
Do not fear, for it was only my physics homework, I was merely playing with Shadowy. You know Aiman, first impressions aren't always the best. Deep down inside I'm a good guy. I just wanted you to know that. I have to say sorry to the staff for making this second account, but I have no other way to contact the administrators, I'll get rid of this once my account is restored (I hope it will be). Please trust me guys, this was all just part of a bad misunderstanding.

uberman
03-01-2013, 05:28 AM

Woah!
What was his name, any idea?
Did you get a screenshot of the message he posted? i.e. the actual text.

_Ai_
03-01-2013, 05:31 AM
Hey Uber, edit the front post saying that the names you wanna say must include evidence, because we cant really do anything without them

Triss
03-01-2013, 05:38 AM
Same thing happened to me....
Even in 1450++ ratings.....

Bladed Fire
03-01-2013, 05:39 AM
Uhhh... forgot because I gtg.... no screenshots and forgot name, but his code is something like computer code... Also I think because I replied so the game froze. I think the code is given by someone not himself....

uberman
03-01-2013, 05:55 AM
Was it this guy; KevinFeteira

He's got a similar style - typed shit in the chat and froze the game - gaining a win.
Photo to follow.

Bladed Fire
03-01-2013, 06:01 AM
I think so... its hours ago, like a half day before, and I think his rating is about 1300-1400+

uberman
03-01-2013, 06:04 AM
I think so... its hours ago, like a half day before, and I think his rating is about 1300-1400+

when I started typing the post above, he was ranked no 60 in top 100, I just looked and he's now number 56, ranking 1920
56 wins, 7 loses.

Bladed Fire
03-01-2013, 06:05 AM
Wow, not a hacker.... this game needs a patch before he go further! I wonder who is the one that spread the code...

uberman
03-01-2013, 06:12 AM

when I started typing the post above, he was ranked no 60 in top 100, I just looked and he's now number 56, ranking 1920

Before I finish typing, I check and he's ranked number48, ranking 1936 with 57/7.

This shit has to be stopped. Or this game is dead.

Wow, that was wierd - I used back from checking PM's and came to editting a post - sorry for repeating a chunk of an earlier post in the above.
But it shows how fast these losers get up the rankings.

uberman
03-01-2013, 06:18 AM
Regarding stopping this, JohnsonMichaels (RIP) sent me via PM (from beyond the grave <joke>);

If you're talking about the fucking idiot spammer who shattered my rating, then yeah, I know how to stop it. They need to put a text limit or make a list of illegal symbols, because that is most likely what is causing the game to freeze. There's no way to counter his exploit unless you lag him before he lags you.

I hope Brock reads this, and acts on it if its gonna work.

ETA update on our friend Kevin, hes obviously a great player, cos he's ranked 43, 1992 ranking, with 60/7

(sorry for double posting, but the writ/edit times will provide permanent a record of his meteor like rise through the ranks)

Bladed Fire
03-01-2013, 07:15 AM
I didnt know that the only one person and affect many.... of hacking...

Usman
03-01-2013, 07:17 AM
man man Man!!!!!
The kevin fucking he is a really bad person, happened with me tooA!!!!! game starts and freezes!! what the hell! they should find a patch for it for sure!!!! Brock CJ fast do something or else SE destroyed with this type of people, BAN THAT crazzy MAD PERSON!

Usman
03-01-2013, 07:17 AM
I didnt know that the only one person and affect many.... of hacking...
yeah ur right!

Tecness2
03-01-2013, 07:34 AM
The symbol thing is just another waiting game. Just wait it out.

uberman
03-01-2013, 07:35 AM
Hekse is using the same trick/exploit, he did it on Tec.

But tec won despite the exploit.
Apparently, you need to just wait.
I guess, do nothing and just out wait them. I guess also its a probabilty thing, you may win, you may lose.

The way the hack works;
He's spamming the server using symbols, and it acts like a denial of service attack. It's less effective on him since he's the one who sends the code, the receiver lags like hell.
So its probable that he'll win in a waiting game.
Probably depends on how good your connection is too.

_Ai_
03-01-2013, 07:52 AM
Every name must come with an evidence! Or else we can't do anything!
How many times do I have to repeat this?

Triss
03-01-2013, 07:53 AM
The evidence is there are a lot of people got hacked.
Is that not an evidence?

uberman
03-01-2013, 08:09 AM
Screen shots of chat for insults, of illegal characters for the new exploit, and replays are great evodence.

But sometimes the game is crashed and there isnt evidence possible.

Of course, we want what we can get - and 10 people saying player X hacked my game in style Y is evidence of a type.

And Tec has a replay of this exploit going on :)

Tecness2
03-01-2013, 08:19 AM
The same amount of times as I have to say this:
Green names FTW.

BUT, he does has somewhat of a point.
If you are accusing someone of hacking, I request that you also put their rating in with the accusation, and add them as a friend (as well as YOUR friend code, so I can talk to you in game and see when they are online)

uberman
03-01-2013, 08:21 AM
The same amount of times as I have to say this:
Green names FTW.

BUT, he does has somewhat of a point.
If you are accusing someone of hacking, I request that you also put their rating in with the accusation, and add them as a friend (as well as YOUR friend code, so I can talk to you in game and see when they are online)

good idea, I have several exploiters on my friends list

brockemon
03-01-2013, 09:51 AM
Hi everyone,

I plan on looking into these exploits over the next week. I have some ideas of how to fix a few of these mentioned already.

A few users have also tried the exploits on me directly and so we have a few names.... We are also planning to implement a pretty strict ban policy.

-Brock

uberman
03-01-2013, 10:03 AM
Hi everyone,

I plan on looking into these exploits over the next week. I have some ideas of how to fix a few of these mentioned already.

A few users have also tried the exploits on me directly and so we have a few names.... We are also planning to implement a pretty strict ban policy.

-Brock

That comes as great news Brock.