PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Blossom by DragonBallStar2

Flax
02-08-2013, 04:24 PM
http://dbsoul.deviantart.com/art/Fall-of-the-Cherry-Blossoms-Discontinued-351464651

DBStar2 left the community a little while ago, before the transfer from FA to SP. He was working on this animation that I'm sure everyone who knew him will remember, he wanted me to show you all this as a sort of good bye animation from him, he's just sorry he never had the chance to finish it :o

BUT! you can still look at his DA he's still doing new pictures and FB animations :3
>> http://dbsoul.deviantart.com/

Anywayys enjoy the animation :)

Mikematic
02-08-2013, 07:50 PM
That is some good ish, I wish he would have finished it before he left.

Rathaken
02-08-2013, 11:23 PM
^ I also got into it as well, I almost cried when it abruptly ended T.T I liked it!

Stickly
02-09-2013, 12:27 AM
NUUUU

I GOT SO INTO IIIIIIITTTTTTT.

gahhh i wish it was finished :(

Flax
02-09-2013, 02:17 AM
Yeah we all want it to be finished ;n; I'm hoping we(I) can persuade him, but i doubt it

Mikematic
02-09-2013, 09:08 PM
If we can't persuade him WE AS THE PEOPLE CAN FINISH IT FOR HIM!

Arch-Angel
02-09-2013, 09:14 PM
No one else couldn't get past the awful backgrounds and blur raped leaves?

Quik
02-09-2013, 09:20 PM
No one else couldn't get past the awful backgrounds and blur raped leaves?

I personally didn't like the animation very much...
The backgrounds to me actually seemed pretty decent but the blurred leaves only annoyed me a little...
What really was a turn off for me was the combat, it was wobbly, choppy, and sometimes too fast (remember this is coming from me of all people, you know shit's too fast when Quik can't even get with it) in the not so good way...

I've seen his previous works, he could have done much better...

Edit: I rewatched it, explain in detail how the backgrounds were supposedly bad?

Arch-Angel
02-09-2013, 09:22 PM
Not to mention the laziness. No wonder he stopped working on this. It's obvious he was losing inspiration when he blacked out the falling scene.
It looks like he suffered a severe case of Arch-Angel syndrome.

Mikematic
02-09-2013, 09:35 PM
It was mainly the second part I liked, I mean that was a perfect plot line for some ish to go down mang!