PDA

View Full Version : whats going on?

leo4life
05-26-2008, 12:38 AM
http://antiup.net/view/1398/
i was bored. dont ask.:Oh No!:

mraznbuddy
05-26-2008, 12:54 AM
awsome moves. still wobbly as usual lol.
more practice and lowering the smoothness of the brush will give you more control.

besides wobbliness it was great.

V8 is yuck >.>

Aycaramba
05-26-2008, 01:05 AM
Its very wobbly, like mraznbuddy said.
You really need to learn how to make explosions/smoke.

Ssjbryando
05-26-2008, 04:05 AM
What ayc said. and it wasn't to good, it was mega unreal. he like floated in the air WAY to long, and the punches had little force. The second punch was forceless but still he like bleeds like hell, it was shaky the whole time tho, and kinda gravity less.

But keep the practice up! and yeah >_> Look at some smoke tutorials.

leo4life
05-26-2008, 06:56 AM
i know its bad, it was made from bordom
and ssjb, i never made the sticks bleed when they got punched, what are you talking about?
i wasnt really trying on the explosion.

Strills
05-26-2008, 09:16 AM
and ssjb, i never made the sticks bleed when they got punched, what are you talking about?

Excuses won't take you anywhere. Take the crit. >:

It's wobbly as hell. Take longer time drawing the sticks.

Ssjbryando
05-26-2008, 09:27 AM

NO? Fo real that looks like blood. then what is it? its red, and it came on the wall, when he punched? also with his feet?

Karthago
05-26-2008, 04:21 PM
red power ballz! leaving behind power traces of his tru power. no for real it looks like blood man :X

leo, your kicks and punches have no force... take out frames and get the right easing.

dont overease to make it look "quite ok" instead of trying new stuff maybe having a hard time at first but after youll profit of it!

but some attacks were well done i must admit

leo4life
05-26-2008, 09:06 PM
NO? Fo real that looks like blood. then what is it? its red, and it came on the wall, when he punched? also with his feet?

what ever your talking about, they are not "sticks"

What ayc said. and it wasn't to good, it was mega unreal. he like floated in the air WAY to long, and the punches had little force. The second punch was forceless but still he like bleeds like hell, it was shaky the whole time tho, and kinda gravity less.

But keep the practice up! and yeah >_> Look at some smoke tutorials.

a wall cant be a he. o.o. speak more clearly

Mr potato head
05-26-2008, 09:36 PM
ssj its just a quick bs movie he made out of boredom u dont have to judge it like an actual movie. i do this stuff all the time when im bored i dont bother trying on effects n stuff that takes an extra second

Tronika
05-26-2008, 09:59 PM
cool bro i like it

-.-