PDA

View Full Version : Freakin' Lagouts

lntrepid
02-09-2013, 09:42 AM
I'm getting a fatal relapse of my old lagouts, I keep lagging out. Now I have a rating of 1449 and this only gonna get worse. Btw I can only play on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays now due to my new schedule. And I minimize the gamescreeen, only have that window running, etc. Can you help me?

DragonFrost
02-09-2013, 09:49 AM
This is my only suggestion: get a better browser, connection and/or computer. That's what other people tell me ^^

lntrepid
02-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Now I'm 1429.... help me...

It used to run fine! But now, I lag out every game.

stickman311
02-09-2013, 09:54 AM
well you can download softwares to speed up your com

DragonFrost
02-09-2013, 09:56 AM
Really sorry to hear that (I'm grieved with the same problem), but idk what to do. If you can afford/allowed to do it, upgrade your browser and stuff. I find that leaving the game on high quality makes it less laggy, and minimizing screen sometimes help, not a lot though. Other strategies I've heard of; disk defragmenter, and the other is right click the game (while in lobby or something, so you get the menu that appears), click settings, then I believe in the right most section, it should say allow something or other (about speeding up things?), disable it (uncheck it)

lntrepid
02-09-2013, 09:59 AM
I may try tha, thanks!

FailingAtFailing
02-09-2013, 10:04 AM
A simple and plain browser like Chrome would probably work well. Also, an updated flash player (which you should have anyway) and maybe the occasional defragmentation every month or so. Defrags speed up EVERYTHING. But updates and more updated, unless everything is up to date. If you go into the task manager on Windows you can also terminate any programs that you don't need. My iTunes, Skype and Steam are always running in the background even though I never turned them on in the first place. When a game like Minecraft or Civ lags, I terminate them.

ShadowyWhisper
02-09-2013, 10:09 AM
Hey Failing can you give me your user and code for SE?

stickman311
02-09-2013, 10:22 AM
some computers have very low memories that they work like your phone

ShadowyWhisper
02-09-2013, 10:44 AM
Stickman... Why, just why, would you play Stick Empires on your phone browser.