PDA

View Full Version : Help! I'm Doing Horrible With Order.

ShadowyWhisper
02-10-2013, 02:35 PM
I need tips for the beginning game. My economy can never catch up with my opponent's and it's impossible to get the middle. Suggestions for maps like Ice World? Please watch this replay and tell me why I didn't get the middle.\

http://tny.cz/2b4c5331

DragonFrost
02-10-2013, 02:41 PM
Uh, isn't this the same as the one in replay codes thread?

ShadowyWhisper
02-10-2013, 02:54 PM
Well, yeah but I need more people to see it so I could get more help.

KrayZStick
02-10-2013, 02:57 PM
1: You wasted all your swords at start.
2: At start you didn't rage before they reached the enemy, you raged when all of yours were dead and you had 1 left...
3: Get more miners
4: Attacked in range of the castle archer!
5: Constantly scout (When ghost is dead) to see how many soldiers your enemy has!

DragonFrost
02-10-2013, 02:59 PM
1: You wasted all your swords at start.
2: At start you didn't rage before they reached the enemy, you raged when all of yours were dead and you had 1 left...
3: Get more miners
4: Attacked in range of the castle archer!
5: Constantly scout (When ghost is dead) to see how many soldiers your enemy has!

LOL that's similar to my advice.

ShadowyWhisper
02-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Well I can't scout if they have ranged units. And what did ya think of the end? My Magikill owned them, it really does make a difference!

KrayZStick
02-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Well I can't scout if they have ranged units. And what did ya think of the end? My Magikill owned them, it really does make a difference!

Sorry, replay bugged out on me at the end, couldn't watch. And to answer you question "How do you scout if they have ranged units?" Well, lol, just stay out of their range.

DragonFrost
02-10-2013, 04:44 PM

I didn't watch it completely either, got to around 12 mins.

ShadowyWhisper
02-10-2013, 05:41 PM
Oh. And another thing. In another game, I started out same, but my opponent made 2 Swords. I was forced to back down. Then he started to spam Swords. He got around 7, and attacked. I had 2 Spearton, 1 Flying, and 1 Sword left over. All of his Swords died, then a Giant came out! My Spearton and Sword died, along with the walls I made, so all I had was 1 Allbow against a Giant. So I surrendered. Any way to counter this? His Swords had Rage, by the way.

XJAWZ
02-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Could somebody give an opinion: Is starting with massing sword and economy better (then training various units), or is making one archer and a sword and THEN massing economy and training speartons better? (plus pressuring opponent-offensive)

KrayZStick
02-10-2013, 08:21 PM
Oh. And another thing. In another game, I started out same, but my opponent made 2 Swords. I was forced to back down. Then he started to spam Swords. He got around 7, and attacked. I had 2 Spearton, 1 Flying, and 1 Sword left over. All of his Swords died, then a Giant came out! My Spearton and Sword died, along with the walls I made, so all I had was 1 Allbow against a Giant. So I surrendered. Any way to counter this? His Swords had Rage, by the way.
LOL, How'd you win the first fight vs Swordwraith? Anyway, you should've made more swords!

Could somebody give an opinion: Is starting with massing sword and economy better (then training various units), or is making one archer and a sword and THEN massing economy and training speartons better? (plus pressuring opponent-offensive)

You shouldn't spam speartons only (unless you're spearton rushing!), get speartons as tanks and get swordwraith and others for your main damage dealers!!

ShadowyWhisper
02-11-2013, 04:16 PM
So... spam Swords and Archidon until you get middle, then use Spearton to harass economy later because they survive Castle Archers.

stickman311
02-12-2013, 02:07 AM
speartons can't survive swords