View Full Version : Practice#2

Praetorain
02-10-2013, 05:43 PM
Here is my practice animation 2:
http://www.fileize.com/view/f2a28d3d-b96/
Did I improve?

Cruel
02-10-2013, 05:44 PM
NOPE! <3 jk, well the fluidity and the movements are a lot better than before but now you have to work on the speed and power of the hits, speed could be fixed simply by raising the fps though.

Praetorain
02-10-2013, 05:47 PM
A comment from you already!?
Some people suggested my to lower my fps since my past movements were too fast....

Rathaken
02-11-2013, 03:03 AM
Nahh, don't slow it down lol. Seems fluid but you're still missing recoil. Also, be mindful of your moves, in the beginning, the blue stick punched the green stick and the green stick feel towards the impact...Dafuq? lol By recoil I mean, or better yet--Punch something and see how your hand does a bounce back. That's it, is what you're messing, like 2 -3 frames of movement! depending on your fps. I animate at 30fps so for me, my recoils are 4 frames long. Hope you understand my wacky attempt at explanation.

Praetorain
02-11-2013, 01:43 PM
NOPE! <3 jk, well the fluidity and the movements are a lot better than before but now you have to work on the speed and power of the hits, speed could be fixed simply by raising the fps though.

Nahh, don't slow it down lol. Seems fluid but you're still missing recoil. Also, be mindful of your moves, in the beginning, the blue stick punched the green stick and the green stick feel towards the impact...Dafuq? lol By recoil I mean, or better yet--Punch something and see how your hand does a bounce back. That's it, is what you're messing, like 2 -3 frames of movement! depending on your fps. I animate at 30fps so for me, my recoils are 4 frames long. Hope you understand my wacky attempt at explanation.
So I have to improve on the speed and the power of the hits?
Fuck this, I will never win against Blublublubublu(I still hope I will do good at least)!

Blublublublu
02-11-2013, 02:10 PM
I like it, but it might look better if you slow down it a bit (just my opinion).

And you don't win battles just with better style, if you put more effort than me, you can win. But I have to tell you: After my fight against Savy I'm going to do some clan shit, so I won't be avaliable in a bit :/