PDA

View Full Version : Poll: swordwrath + economy, archer+sword economy, or other start?

XJAWZ
02-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Could somebody give an opinion: Is starting with massing sword and economy better (then training various units), or is making one archer and a sword and THEN massing economy and training speartons better? (plus pressuring opponent-offensive)
Oh, and if other, give a brief description. thx.

KrayZStick
02-10-2013, 08:20 PM
This... isn't a poll.
But anyway, Archer/sword is good on small maps. (Castle, etc)
1 Sword + 2 Miners = good for medium (Swamp Lands, Gates, Ice World, etc)
3 miner = good for big maps (Only Grass Lands)

DragonFrost
02-10-2013, 08:49 PM
1 archer 1 miner I stood for medium to large maps.

XJAWZ
02-11-2013, 02:35 PM
thanks. I use archer sword on small and medium, but three miners on big. Maybe a swords instread on big maps??? (early game for better economy)
And KrayZStick, it is a poll, except with opinions. I just don't know how to make that graph thingy.

ShadowyWhisper
02-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Just go to the bottom where it has a choice to make polls, click add poll. Personally, I've noticed 2 Swords very often in the medium level. For higher ups, it's usually 1 Sword and 2 Miners.

Another question for Order. Do you just swamp Swords and Archers until you get the middle with Rage? Avoid Speartons until you actually have the middle?

XJAWZ
02-11-2013, 05:06 PM
One person did that to me, but my archers kiting his swordwrath were more effective than his archers kiting my speartons.

ShadowyWhisper
02-11-2013, 06:03 PM
No, not for purposes of harassing the economy. It's only for capturing the middle. Since 3 Swords with Rage > Spearton, is spamming Swords a better solution to getting middle than to use Spearton, Ninjas, and Allbowtross?

After you get the middle, of course get Spearton since they survive Castle Archers.

DragonFrost
02-11-2013, 06:08 PM
No, not for purposes of harassing the economy. It's only for capturing the middle. Since 3 Swords with Rage > Spearton, is spamming Swords a better solution to getting middle than to use Spearton, Ninjas, and Allbowtross?

After you get the middle, of course get Spearton since they survive Castle Archers.

a better way, since 3 swords with rage does more damage than spearton, send the spearton to tank while 3 swords destroy miners.