View Full Version : CODEX: [Re-Opened] ~Recruiting Members~

Pages : [1] 2

Triss
02-11-2013, 04:25 AM
"Hey there, fellow stickpagians! Would you mind a sip of Merlot wine?"

~ CODEX ~
The Writer's Draft

Clan History:
Welcome to our clan! Basically, its a place where various people of wRHG are coming nearby, eager to learn something more.
Its been a long time, ever since the various people crowded the wRHG, where we nurtured our writing skills.
But no matter! We can't linger in the past, we need to step up, and face our future together!
Our clan needs member, and it needed you! So come in and enjoy the free drinks!

Brief History:
Made by Triss, February 11th, 2013, for a tribute to the wRHG. ( http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?284-The-Official-Forum-Rules-Thread)
A Series of Misfortunes. ( http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?51396-CODEX-Cleaning-up-in-Progress/page30)
Pile of happy reunions and greetings ( http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?51396-CODEX-Cleaning-up-in-Progress/page31)
Recruitment for various people are in progress.

Clan Motto:
The world will always change, and so we need to keep changing ourselves.

Clan Story:
Take 5, comin' soon.

Members:
Triss (wRHG:Arvine (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?51261-wRHG-Arvine-the-Dragon-Mage))
A little boy with the power of dragons wielded in his hand, that returned to a desolated place. During the time where he practiced his power, he found out that his clan members gone in a way. The first is Lucas and Rio, his titular Co-Leader, has arrived to a new idea of building his own clan. Titus and Bane followed suit, but C.V, the black sheep of the group, vanished as easily like the time he entered the clan. Now's the time to dust off the mite from the furniture, wipe out the windows and opened the door for new people that comes by. He still believed to all his old friend, and look upon a future that shone bright in front of him.wRHG fight with Azxc (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?52199-Arvine-Callahan-%28Triss%29-vs-Ninjakill-%28Azxc%29)
wRHG fight with KKA (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?52930-Arvine-Callahan-%28Triss%29-vs-Zeus-%28kingkickass2013%29)
wRHG fight with Lethal2 (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?58865-Triss%28Arvine%29-vs-Lethal2%28Rafael-Leonardo%29)

Community projects:
Prepared soon with people that passing by.

Former Members:

Azxc (wRHG: Ninjakill)

Lethal5 (wRHG: Rafael Leonardo)

Bladed Fire (wRHG: Gen Vajuu)

GamerXD8 (wRHG:Lucas/Rio)

BoomerangReturns (wRHG: Titus/Bane)

KKA2013 (wRHG: C.V)

Applications:
Theme:
Create a 300 word-limit story, of how you met the clan leader.
Fighting is optional, but give a good reason why the wRHG wanted to join this clan.
Setting:
It is free. In the SP town, forest, other towns and anything, its your choice.
Tone:
Freestyle.

ALLIES/RIVALS
No people have roused suspicion, or interest in the same matter. Lucas, on the other hand...

Plans for future:
Finding some members that would participate, learn and write with this clan.

Current Activities:
Coming soon.

P.S: We certainly respect writers with different calibers. So, we welcome any writers to stay in our clan thread. Enjoy your stay.
P.S.S: Give or take, our clan need a lot of interaction with the members. Please, if you wanted to be a good person, contribute with others.

Bladed Fire
02-11-2013, 05:00 AM
Ok... I'll be in this clan... Need tryout? Watch the legend of Order fan-write stories in SE wiki.

Triss
02-11-2013, 05:01 AM
Yay! We got our first member!
Thanks bladed :p
P.S: Maybe you should put up the link in here (This is writer sections too.)

Bladed Fire
02-11-2013, 05:12 AM
http://stick-empires.wikia.com/wiki/Fan-write_stories
Scroll until you see the LEGEND OF ORDER title and you read... still updating the story...

Triss
02-12-2013, 06:13 AM
Alright! Azxc has joined the clan!
Also Bladed, I created a special part for our members stories.

Jombloxx
02-12-2013, 07:33 AM
Triss only 1 spot is left k?Need a total of 4 members and gl

Triss
02-13-2013, 06:34 AM
If only I can join coz this clan is awesome. I found the secret message lol.

But I joined in ActaSanctorum so I guess, if I kicked out in that clan (NOT GONNA HAPPEN), I'll join this, if it has spots.

Good luck
lol you did? well never thought that someone could found the secret message.
Also isn't your clan is Vendetta?

Triss
02-13-2013, 06:40 AM
It sucks, I don't deserved to be a clan leader or whatever. So yeah.
lol, I see you deleted it.
P.S: You're not accepted to ActaSantorum yet you know?

SJCRPV
02-13-2013, 08:09 AM
If only I can join coz this clan is awesome. I found the secret message lol.

But I joined in ActaSanctorum so I guess, if I kicked out in that clan (NOT GONNA HAPPEN), I'll join this, if it has spots.

Good luck

You might want to hold your horses Leroy.
You do know your tryout will be going against ???'s, Aiman's and now DelorMaximus', right?
It's a good thing to be confident, but you shouldn't be throwing fireworks before the party.

Triss
02-13-2013, 08:57 AM
You might want to hold your horses Leroy.
You do know your tryout will be going against ???'s, Aiman's and now DelorMaximus', right?
It's a good thing to be confident, but you shouldn't be throwing fireworks before the party.
Don't count you chicken before they hatch right?
Probably this is the 3rd best clan of wRHG (and 2nd most active)
P.S: The one who isn't accepted probably shift their focus to here :p

Luzoto
02-13-2013, 09:28 PM
Don't count your chickens before they hatch, right?
This is probably the 3rd best clan of wRHG (and 2nd most active).
P.S: The people who weren't accepted probably shifted their focus over here :p

Actually, I think my clan and yours are the only ones to receive tryouts so far. Freeborn simply added their full clan page to SP from RHW, Ink has no one, and The Crusaders also has no one. I guess it's because none of the clans have been very active as of recently, but we're about to go to war against a certain delusional psychopath (he likes cinnamon and dislikes chocolate. That's enough reason to go to war). Good luck with any future projects you might have =P

Azure
02-13-2013, 09:30 PM
Actually, I think my clan and yours are the only ones to receive tryouts so far. Freeborn simply added their full clan page to SP from RHW, Ink has no one, and The Crusaders also has no one. I guess it's because none of the clans have been very active as of recently, but we're about to go to war against a certain delusional psychopath (he likes cinnamon and dislikes chocolate. That's enough reason to go to war). Good luck with any future projects you might have =P

Don't forget, I'm a crestfallen grandmaster.

Triss
02-14-2013, 04:24 AM
Dat psychopath need to be wake up and face the blades of reality.
CHOCOLATE ARE BETTER THAN CINNAMON!!!!

kingkickass2013
02-17-2013, 01:14 AM
hey this clan says it gives free drinks, im in if i get the free drinks shipped directly to my house, and they better not be that shitty shit known as punch

Triss
02-17-2013, 09:32 AM
Everything is permitted, huh? Sounds like your clan has everything all figured out.

I wonder if that's all there is to it.

Something bad might happen, if you know what I mean.
Oh I know what you mean :rolleyes:
Also that's rare to see a mod trying to look for the secret message. :p

Triss
02-17-2013, 09:44 AM
Secret messages that want to be found are not secret messages. I have deemed this system: corrupt.
Fine! I will edit it!

Crank
02-17-2013, 01:02 PM
I'm almost positive Hewitt was being sarcastic with that. You were fine.

kingkickass2013
02-17-2013, 02:10 PM
Y U NO ANSWER MY QUESTION

I asked if this clan gives out free drinks like it said, if it does then I'm in. I wish the drinks to be shipped directly to my house, and it better not be that shitty shit known as punch

Triss
02-18-2013, 06:10 AM
Y U NO ANSWER MY QUESTION

I asked if this clan gives out free drinks like it said, if it does then I'm in. I wish the drinks to be shipped directly to my house, and it better not be that shitty shit known as punchWe only have punch, so sorry good sir.
Since you hated punch, let me give you a pic of good drinks.
Zombie (Cocktail)
http://www.fileize.com/files/f3b751b3/ae9/220px-Zombiecocktail.jpg

Blow Job (Cocktail)
http://www.fileize.com/files/4c24ff57/f64/blow_job_drink.jpg

_Ai_
02-18-2013, 07:19 AM
Why the fuck is its name Blowjob?

kingkickass2013
02-18-2013, 04:25 PM
perhaps if you drink it you immediately get one by the nearest person (best drank around women)

Triss
02-19-2013, 07:59 AM
Why the fuck is its name Blowjob?
I don't know why, but for zombie I know why it was called that.
Zombie was one of the cocktail with the highest content of alcohol, which 2 cups could make you drunk.
It's called that because there's a lot of citrus fruit that covered the alcohol taste, and people drink too much and become a zombie.

kingkickass2013
02-19-2013, 01:08 PM
still the blowjob is called that because the nearest person around you will give you one (best drank around women)

Triss
02-20-2013, 05:54 AM
still the blowjob is called that because the nearest person around you will give you one (best drank around women)
If you know so much about cocktail, tell me the recipe for Black Velvet (without looking in wikipedia)

Reconcile
02-21-2013, 04:02 PM
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?51741-Happy-my-second-character HAPPY WANNA JOIN YOU :D

kingkickass2013
02-22-2013, 02:18 PM
thats easy triss, heres the ingredients and how to make one:

4 OZ of champagne
4 OZ of chilled stout

and how to make it:

pour the champagne in a beer mug, pint glass or champagne flute
then slowly pour the stout on top

i dont actually drink this stuff, but ive been the host of a party once and learned how to make cocktails

would you like to know another, like the trojan horse

DragonFrost
02-22-2013, 08:18 PM
Wow, so far all members are SE players XD

kingkickass2013
02-22-2013, 09:01 PM
um im a bit of a ex stick empires player, until i get a better computer i will lose my score till i am nothing left but 300 score (i used to be at 1550, now i am nearby 1350, lag forfeit practically killed me)

SpeerMintty
02-22-2013, 09:15 PM
I don't play >.>""

AT ALL

kingkickass2013
02-22-2013, 09:56 PM
maybe you should give it a go

Reconcile
02-23-2013, 08:02 AM
Well I play except im a noob lawl :3

Triss
02-23-2013, 07:37 PM
Ok Guitarii! Your request will be processed.
In the meantime, we're currently waiting for Aiman and Lethal2 to finish their tryouts.
They're thinking also to join this clan :D

Bladed Fire
02-23-2013, 10:57 PM
Lol, this clan is going to be successful!

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 11:06 PM
i think it already has become successful

Bladed Fire
02-23-2013, 11:07 PM
Not yet. There is no clan wars or what yet, this clan have no activities yet.

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 11:11 PM
OK I understand now, now I gotta stop speaking before I get another infraction

Bladed Fire
02-23-2013, 11:32 PM
Good, get normal, don't be like stickman311.

kingkickass2013
02-24-2013, 01:22 AM
May I join this clan?

_Ai_
02-24-2013, 01:27 AM
May I join this clan?

NO! nah joke, ofc you can

Triss
02-24-2013, 01:46 AM
May I join this clan?
I'll accept your request, and it will be processed.
In the mean time, please wait up and create your battle with me.

kingkickass2013
02-24-2013, 01:47 AM
Ouch, if you were serious about the no that would of hurt me quite a bit.

Also I kinda think we need Triss's statement to this.

EDIT: well then, I can send you the beginning if you like Triss. but that's as far as I'm going

EDIT: HEY I FOUND THE SECRET MESSAGE, I FOUND THE FREAKING MESSAGE.

Triss
02-24-2013, 05:29 AM
Ouch, if you were serious about the no that would of hurt me quite a bit.

Also I kinda think we need Triss's statement to this.

EDIT: well then, I can send you the beginning if you like Triss. but that's as far as I'm going

EDIT: HEY I FOUND THE SECRET MESSAGE, I FOUND THE FREAKING MESSAGE.
I guess you really found it. (I thought no one would)
I don't say no yet, but Guitarii, Aiman, and Lethal2 are also trying to enter this clan.
That's why you have to wait.

kingkickass2013
02-24-2013, 12:00 PM
Gotta wait in line, by the way, a reward would be most acceptable *cough* *cough* 20 dollars *cough*

_Ai_
02-24-2013, 10:05 PM
Triss, Im gonna back down from this...Okay?

Triss
02-25-2013, 05:39 AM
OK! Lethal2 is accepted to the clan!
I'm sorry kickass, but you aren't charming enough :(
No hard feelings?

Bladed Fire
02-25-2013, 05:56 AM
Welcome, and you know what all the members here are SE players... Why dont change the.clan name to SE? Just kidding. Anyways, I think the exercise will be coming out soon.. But I'm fighting Luther Wright...
Triss, faster watch the clan formay please... I think you domt include all Sacred want...

Bladed Fire
02-25-2013, 06:01 AM
Lol, good luck playing, these days SE newbies are mutating.... Losing rating severely...

Bladed Fire
02-25-2013, 06:12 AM
Means they suddenly become better and pwning seniors here...

Triss
02-25-2013, 06:23 AM
Means they suddenly become better and pwning seniors here...
I'm 1450, so I'm noob.
I ain't mutating.
I'm improvising.

Bladed Fire
02-25-2013, 06:37 AM
Lol, yeah, improvising, me too. I'm at first 1600+, but lose some points because of 'improvising newbies' and became 1500+... Hates Spearton start. Starting to go off topic, Triss, get the clan format information written by Sacred... And change format in this clan...

Triss
02-25-2013, 06:45 AM
Lol, yeah, improvising, me too. I'm at first 1600+, but lose some points because of 'improvising newbies' and became 1500+... Hates Spearton start. Starting to go off topic, Triss, get the clan format information written by Sacred... And change format in this clan...
lol ok,I edited it.
Also I'm thinking to get a clan flag.
What do you think?

Bladed Fire
02-25-2013, 06:46 AM
Sounds.good. What about a pen piercing Spearton's helmet? XD

Triss
02-25-2013, 06:50 AM
lol I'm bad at making flags.
Maybe Frost or Jombloxx would help us?

Bladed Fire
02-25-2013, 06:54 AM
Better be Azxc or Jombloxx, I cant draw for a while due to school... Anyways, download the clan flag design here: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?33619-Starting-A-RHG-Clan

kingkickass2013
02-25-2013, 10:13 PM
I'm back from my banishment, as if I was missed : D (on the inside "WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY EVER MISS ME WHEN I'M GONE! WWHHYYY!") anyway all is good, also I hear your talking about making a new clan flag am I correct? Is their anyway I could help if this is true.

kingkickass2013
02-26-2013, 07:32 PM
Hey am I in this clan or did you change your mind?

I also forgot to send the page that leads towards my wRHG, so here it is now.

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?52177-Zeus-the-immortal-king-%28third-times-the-charm-%29

SpeerMintty
02-26-2013, 07:38 PM
King, it looks like the clan is full :-\ You got Trissy, Bladed Fire, Azxc, and Lethal2 ._.

kingkickass2013
02-26-2013, 07:44 PM
I don't think that's the maximum you can have, I'm pretty sure you can exceed 7-8 people.

SpeerMintty
02-26-2013, 07:46 PM
LOL - NOOOOO! Four people to a clan for wRHG and 6 for RHG

kingkickass2013
02-26-2013, 07:50 PM
Okay...... *Walks away with head looking down*

SpeerMintty
02-26-2013, 07:55 PM
*throws candy at king* YAAY

Triss
02-27-2013, 08:23 AM
OK! The long-awaited bounty board have been finished!
Of course, You will have to work on it!

Lobotomizer
02-27-2013, 09:30 AM
OK! The long-awaited bounty board have been finished!
Of course, You will have to work on it!

I'd like to ask if that bounty board was thought up before, or if it was 'inspired' by Hewitt's own bounty board. If it was the latter, my advice is this: change it.

Hewitt's idea was to inspire the clan (namely, the two of us) and those who use it. Are you honestly using this idea for the same, or just because it's "unique and cool"? If you are, then I'm afraid you're not doing his idea the slightest bit of justice.

Remember that creativity is important, in this site, and especially in writing. Is this in anyway creative? I don't think so, because it seems to me that you have simply rehashed someone else's idea. Whatever reason you may have for doing so, I'm not at liberty to speculate. But what I will tell you is that this decision of yours is not only tasteless, but it almost feels like blatant insult. This is just my view, of course, and Hewitt, the sole creator of the idea may think otherwise, but regardless, even if you wanted to go ahead with your own version of the bounty board, I'd like you to at least put some effort to make it sound and look different, rather than a disastrous clone.

kingkickass2013
02-27-2013, 05:53 PM
*lifts head back up* NO, ITS NOT OKAY, there is still a chance.

I would like to apply for rangers.

kingkickass2013
02-28-2013, 03:06 PM
Oh thank god Hewitt, I was beginning to think I had made the story against him for nothing.

Triss
03-01-2013, 04:44 AM
Why was Triss banned, ;_;
lol u miss me?

I'd like to ask if that bounty board was thought up before, or if it was 'inspired' by Hewitt's own bounty board. If it was the latter, my advice is this: change it.

Hewitt's idea was to inspire the clan (namely, the two of us) and those who use it. Are you honestly using this idea for the same, or just because it's "unique and cool"? If you are, then I'm afraid you're not doing his idea the slightest bit of justice.

Remember that creativity is important, in this site, and especially in writing. Is this in anyway creative? I don't think so, because it seems to me that you have simply rehashed someone else's idea. Whatever reason you may have for doing so, I'm not at liberty to speculate. But what I will tell you is that this decision of yours is not only tasteless, but it almost feels like blatant insult. This is just my view, of course, and Hewitt, the sole creator of the idea may think otherwise, but regardless, even if you wanted to go ahead with your own version of the bounty board, I'd like you to at least put some effort to make it sound and look different, rather than a disastrous clone.
lol, this bounty board was just a joke to Hewitt.
I'm thinking to tease Hewitt with making my own bounty board, which probably gets me banned XP
Anyway, this is just a lazed off work, my real deal was stored in my stach, which needs collaboration from Hewitt.
I'll just remove this thing, right here and now.

P.S: I ain't gonna mess up with Mods/Admins anymore.
Bans suck.

_Ai_
03-01-2013, 05:18 AM
I was never banned before~

Anyway, what is this clan going to do? Since its full.

Triss
03-01-2013, 05:19 AM
I was never banned before~

Anyway, what is this clan going to do? Since its full.
You'll see in due course.

Triss
03-01-2013, 08:13 AM
WEEKLY! You should do that now xD
Well, haven't got an idea.
But I will try it.
Also updated clan flag (made by jombloxx)
What do you think?

Jombloxx
03-01-2013, 08:19 AM
Whats up here and whats the event :XD

Triss
03-01-2013, 08:21 AM
Whats up here and whats the event :XD
Our sponsor arrived.
The event is the same as Mission Boards, however I'm going to edit it.
Also Lobo, I made the mission board as a joke, but Hew allowed it.
I'll tell ya when I'm done.

Jombloxx
03-01-2013, 08:25 AM
Our sponsor arrived.
The event is the same as Mission Boards, however I'm going to edit it.
Also Lobo, I made the mission board as a joke, but Hew allowed it.
I'll tell ya when I'm done.

LOBOTIMEZER "Epic voice"

this name is cool XD

kingkickass2013
03-01-2013, 01:19 PM
So Triss remember, that fight with king.

THE DRAGON VS THE KING. WHO SHALT WIN.

_Ai_
03-01-2013, 01:20 PM
The dragon wins!

kingkickass2013
03-01-2013, 03:31 PM
I think not, the deadline is Sunday, and my story is pretty big.

Unlike the failure of the trio.

Triss
03-02-2013, 08:00 AM
We got a bad news for this clan.
Azxc are releasing himself from this clan, so we're back to 3 members again T.T
Anyway, recruitment is on the way, and we hope we will get our 4th member again!

Jombloxx
03-02-2013, 08:01 AM
We got a bad news for this clan.
Azxc are releasing himself from this clan, so we're back to 3 members again T.T
Anyway, recruitment is on the way, and we hope we will get our 4th member again!

there arent many wRHGs her and why he left?

Triss
03-02-2013, 08:03 AM
there arent many wRHGs her and why he left?
He said he's busy, so he cannot be too much in this clan.
So he quit.

_Ai_
03-02-2013, 08:06 AM
He is just sulking from his lost...

Azure
03-02-2013, 08:16 AM

I cannot begin to explain how much I hope this is untrue, because if it is...

Triss
03-02-2013, 08:22 AM
I was talking to him in TZ chat, then he said that he will quit.

I cannot begin to explain how much I hope this is untrue, because if it is...
I hope not too.
Just a question, what if it really is?

kingkickass2013
03-03-2013, 11:05 AM
Um perhaps I can join?

I mean I did find the secret message before anybody else.

Jombloxx
03-03-2013, 11:30 AM
Um perhaps I can join?

I mean I did find the secret message before anybody else.

Lethal2 was first
I was second
Ur third

kingkickass2013
03-03-2013, 11:41 AM
Huh I thought I was first, due to being the first one to message it on the Codex. (I know cause I checked everything before that message)

Jombloxx
03-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Huh I thought I was first, due to being the first one to message it on the Codex. (I know cause I checked everything before that message)

err sorry to disapoint u

kingkickass2013
03-03-2013, 11:49 AM
Anyway the battle had started between me and the codex clan leader, don't disappoint me and I shall not disappoint you Triss.

Can I join this clan also?

_Ai_
03-05-2013, 12:10 AM
Two of this clan got banned...

Now what?

_Ai_
03-05-2013, 03:11 AM
You are comig soon...Muahahahaha!
Jokes lol. Nice for not getting banned.

Bladed Fire
03-06-2013, 05:20 AM
I've been banned not because of spamming, but giving download.links here. Anyways I'm back again... Get some activity for this clan right now....

Triss
03-06-2013, 07:25 AM
Well KKA, I guess you're in :/
Also why does the wRHG section become more and more quiet?

kingkickass2013
03-06-2013, 12:03 PM
Because the titan beast from our battle shook the earth, striking fear into everybody even those in wRHG.

Azure
03-06-2013, 01:42 PM
I'm the most active guy right here xD, and I created another wRHG character of mine, go see at the wRHG Character section :3

You realize you're allowed one wRHG at a time, correct?

kingkickass2013
03-06-2013, 02:16 PM
Your now a moderator Shaq? Also Lethal2, NO YOU ARE NOT, I already earned that title, I am still here even when everybody in wRHG is fast asleep or out a date or whatever.

_Ai_
03-09-2013, 06:11 AM
Quiet for a time...

Bladed Fire
03-11-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm not bumping.... I'm reviving this clan. Make some activities please Triss.

kingkickass2013
03-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Hey Triss, if thou has a moment when we are both online I have a clan activity thought up, it should be rather interesting.

kingkickass2013
03-15-2013, 12:14 PM
Well here's the clan idea, all 4 clan members who join in on the activity, must write a story on how they their character came to joining the codex. (Example, Zeus walks towards a large base with a lit up neon light saying CODEX, Zeus entered the building and found 3 other people doing different tasks and practicing on sandbag dummies, Zeus fought them all and asked the leader what this was, he told him that it was a large clan and then Zeus decided to join it. NOTE your story will be MUCH larger than this)

Triss
03-20-2013, 08:19 AM
Well here's the clan idea, all 4 clan members who join in on the activity, must write a story on how they their character came to joining the codex. (Example, Zeus walks towards a large base with a lit up neon light saying CODEX, Zeus entered the building and found 3 other people doing different tasks and practicing on sandbag dummies, Zeus fought them all and asked the leader what this was, he told him that it was a large clan and then Zeus decided to join it. NOTE your story will be MUCH larger than this)Uhm, this makes the story focused on you.
How about ALL of us create a clan story, and then post in a poll?
The one who have the most vote become our official clan story!

kingkickass2013
03-20-2013, 03:19 PM
Ok lets do that, lets create a chronological story on the creation of the codex, starting with Arvine, and ending with Zeus (since I was the last guy who joined)

Triss
03-24-2013, 03:41 AM
How's the clan doing guys? It's getting inactive...
I'm planning to create a clan story (read posts above) and all of our members are included into it.
I'm going to update the frontpage when I'm finished with the rules, so wait up a bit.
Also KKA, goodluck with you writing collab.

DragonFrost
03-25-2013, 08:41 AM
Can I join? My wRHG is in my signature, and I have written two stories, that I'll find and edit in.

DragonFrost
03-25-2013, 08:53 AM
I know I suck :D so that's why must get better >.<

Luzoto
03-25-2013, 01:06 PM
what happened to KKA? Why was he banned?

Wow, the people of SE are quickly coming towards the writers lounge, its almost as if SE and wRHG are colliding.

Click the blue arrow next to his quote and look at the topic. It's wildly off-topic and didn't belong, so I infracted him. Unfortunately, at that time, he gained enough infractions for an automatic one day ban.

So yeah. How's the clan going? =P

_Ai_
03-25-2013, 01:11 PM
Codex gets love, AlphaWriteZ dont. I'm sad.

_Ai_
03-29-2013, 01:39 AM
Hi guys, just checking in, so what's up >.>

Nothing is up.
Its just like only the two of us is active.

Triss
03-29-2013, 05:58 AM
Codex gets love, AlphaWriteZ dont. I'm sad.
Um, maybe your name isn't cool enough?
Also I've got something up on my sleeve, but I need full participation with Lethal2, Bladed Fire, and KKA.

kingkickass2013
03-29-2013, 04:46 PM
Um, maybe your name isn't cool enough?
Also I've got something up on my sleeve, but I need full participation with Lethal2, Bladed Fire, and KKA.

CORRECTION: Kingkickass2013

And yes its not like I'm running four things already, I can fit a major thing in the list of things to do.

The list:
Complete the battle against Luther.
Finish the story against Aiman.
Run and continue the current boss fight. (MOST IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW)
Make and complete the second boss fight. (SECOND MOST IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW)
Whatever Triss wants to do in the clan. (Its only important if I see its important and if he says its mandatory)

_Ai_
04-09-2013, 02:46 AM
I wonder if its planning...to die?
lol jk

Bladed Fire
04-14-2013, 08:16 AM
Sorry busy for SE for a while. So, what's up with here now? I can't concentrate too much here because I'm now having a goal in SE, becoming top 50. Anyways, I think I would want to change my character since Junmax is too op and have nothing to write. He's a action-paced character. We should have a slogan for this clan, and get a writing war up here.

Triss
04-15-2013, 08:07 AM
Sorry busy for SE for a while. So, what's up with here now? I can't concentrate too much here because I'm now having a goal in SE, becoming top 50. Anyways, I think I would want to change my character since Junmax is too op and have nothing to write. He's a action-paced character. We should have a slogan for this clan, and get a writing war up here.
Isn't our slogan is the hidden sentence?
You did found it, do you?

EDIT: I have assigned each person to it's position. Every man have it's own job.
We have our own Wall! Appreciated people can join in it.
Now's the time to revive this clan.

Triss
04-16-2013, 07:53 AM
Epic assignments and epic. c:
I assign each one of you to your best respective abilities.
BladedFire have some talent of initiative.
Lethal2 have the talent of executing a well done plan, which we really consider.
KKA have an ingenious talent of creativity, but lacking the power to finish it till it's done.
I hope you guys understand that this assignment are good for each of you.

Now, Project Alpha is on the way to the making.
It's compulsory to members, and volunteer for normal people.
Decide if you wanted to join or not.

Xate
04-20-2013, 09:14 AM
Can I join this clan? My wRHG. http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?55157-Lucas-Rio-the-Blue-Brawler#post929886
But... My application won't be done for a while so...wait a bit ok?(For 1 months at most?)

Bladed Fire
04-20-2013, 06:22 PM
Well, so we need to make ourself a clan story? Seems good. Anyways, any brief description on the wall and please change my wRHG, I'll link the profile page to here.

pluto_kun
04-20-2013, 06:28 PM
Just sneaking by.. So how is 'Bad Apple' related to the boss fight?
The YouTube link in the front page leads me to that song, but I don't see any correlation between them.
....or maybe I am just an idiot >.>

Bladed Fire
04-20-2013, 06:35 PM
I didn't even noticed that XD
Anyways, my new wRHG link:
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?56722-Gen-Vajuu-the-assassin&p=951497#post951497
My wRHG is a villian now but he also can be one of the clan member right?

kingkickass2013
04-21-2013, 07:33 PM
Hey Triss, I am now an evil murderous poltergeist http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?56915-quot-The-Ghost-quot. (named Cyber virus but Hewitt changed the name to "the ghost")

So Triss mind making the changes.

I leave with a laugh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpiVHZCjIOo.

Bladed Fire
04-23-2013, 05:42 PM
Protagonist? Nice. Two heroes and two villians in one .clan. How do they even make.one with their unique characteristics?

kingkickass2013
04-23-2013, 08:22 PM
I know for a fact I am a villain, a murderous poltergeist that floats around killing just about anybody it sees. It truly hates people for no reason so I have not a clue how he/it would ever join this clan (maybe it just saw something special in it, maybe it saw evil in all of your hearts and figured you all could help it on its killing spree)

_Ai_
04-24-2013, 12:23 AM
I know for a fact I am a villain, a murderous poltergeist that floats around killing just about anybody it sees. It truly hates people for no reason so I have not a clue how he/it would ever join this clan (maybe it just saw something special in it, maybe it saw evil in all of your hearts and figured you all could help it on its killing spree)

Second one is better IMO.

kingkickass2013
04-24-2013, 01:03 AM
By the way, an update for the front page's history has to happen.

Zeus's absolutely brutal death from either Cyber virus or something else. (Zeus technically can't die, since he has priests and mages that will regenerate his body back to normal. He could be a puddle of blood and still be able to be revived in a century or so)

Cyber virus's interest in this clan and taking Zeus's place.

Hey I have a question, um how do I put this............ How is Bad apple related to the WRHG boss fight?

And a follow up question, how would all of the clan members react to a haunting, like a serious haunting, the kind where you see pictures turning into demons and cabinets opening and slamming shut really fast.

Hey I just realized something. Aiman, Arvine, and Rafael are all good guys. Yet Cyber virus is the only villain here, so how did Cyber virus choose to come here and even better yet why does he even stay with them?

Bladed Fire
04-25-2013, 06:28 PM
Cyber Virus and Gen Vajuu A.K.A. Scorpion Ghost

kingkickass2013
04-25-2013, 06:33 PM
I thought your assassin character was a good guy, he just has an odd way of serving justice. (explosives and brutally killing the criminals)

Bladed Fire
04-25-2013, 08:33 PM
No. The yellow ghost mask already shown how evil is him and yeah I didn't describe him to be more evil. He should be more evil after then.

_Ai_
04-26-2013, 02:27 AM
By the way, an update for the front page's history has to happen.

Zeus's absolutely brutal death from either Cyber virus or something else. (Zeus technically can't die, since he has priests and mages that will regenerate his body back to normal. He could be a puddle of blood and still be able to be revived in a century or so)

Cyber virus's interest in this clan and taking Zeus's place.

Hey I have a question, um how do I put this............ How is Bad apple related to the WRHG boss fight?

And a follow up question, how would all of the clan members react to a haunting, like a serious haunting, the kind where you see pictures turning into demons and cabinets opening and slamming shut really fast.

Hey I just realized something. Aiman, Arvine, and Rafael are all good guys. Yet Cyber virus is the only villain here, so how did Cyber virus choose to come here and even better yet why does he even stay with them?

I'm not in this clan?

kingkickass2013
04-26-2013, 04:16 PM
Great, I've already planned three future boss fights for the WRHG, and I've planned a second boss fight for the RHG.

Also I thought Aiman was in the clan but I realized no it was actually bladed fire, sorry Aiman I did not know or remember.

If wRHG's can guess the second WRHG boss fight then it is automatically given in PM's who or what the boss is. They are given only one try and a single hint per person, in order to take the challenge send a PM saying you want to take the challenge.

Bladed Fire
05-05-2013, 06:32 AM
Time to wake this lazy giant up.

Bladed Fire
05-05-2013, 06:36 AM
Lol. Anyways, all the members here are alive, but this clan is dead. Ridiculous, even Triss didn't bother this clan XD

Triss
05-05-2013, 06:38 AM
lol I totally forgotful about the clan XP
Anyway, have you guys finished your project Alpha?

Bladed Fire
05-05-2013, 06:40 AM
I will do it(haven't started yet) after 2 weeks (exam) but I can start now because we have large events here.

Triss
05-05-2013, 06:41 AM
Hmmmm....ok, I'll postpone the project until June 1st.
Is that ok?

EDIT: Oh no you didn't Lethal2, or I'll keep ninja'ing you.

Bladed Fire
05-05-2013, 06:42 AM
Anyways Triss change my wRHG into Gen Vajuu.
Looks like I will write before 1st May immidiately after exam. Looks like I have to shut down the computer now, waiting for the news...

_Ai_
05-08-2013, 12:24 AM
I challenge this clan to an extreme tennis deathmatch.

And congrats, you won.

kingkickass2013
05-08-2013, 03:11 AM

Um Hewitt, no offense to my fellow clan members but we aren't exactly the best sports people, IM A GHOST WITH ELECTRIC ABILITIES I would either fry the ball or have the ball phase right through my character. Gen Vajuu and Arvine may have a chance, Rafael may dominate at this game but my character is useless unless its played inside a building filled with flat and strong objects.

_Ai_
05-08-2013, 04:09 AM
Also, I dont think its a normal game of tennis. Its gonna be some ossum superpower-ish tennis match.

Triss
05-09-2013, 02:39 AM
Sorry Hew, Exam week is upon me. Must contain my urge to write.
Also I haven't started my Project Alpha work too.
Since my parents kind complain on my time using the computer, I probably update everything soon.
Lethal2, KKA, work up your project.
Bladed seems doing it well.

Triss
05-09-2013, 03:49 AM
I'm working on it Triss. C:
lol okai. Now we just need KKA to confirm.
Also how we create a banner?
We have a flag, a (soon) clan story, and all we need is a banner.
What do you think?

Triss
05-09-2013, 04:23 AM
So Triss, am I right?

• The Story of clan CODEX •

The creation of CODEX was... months ago just after the establishment of the Writer's Lounge. I will tell you the story on how clan CODEX first lived. There was this guy whose name is Triss; he's a Stick Empires fanatic and really appreciates the game. Let me skip through the creation of CODEX so I can clear things up. I'm not sure about who established the Writer's Lounge section due to lack of knowledge in Stickpage. The first clan that was formed in the section was ActaSanctorum which was assembled by Luzoto, the next clan that was formed is Freeborn. And the third clan was • CODEX •. It was formed by Triss himself and he really worked hard just to clear the front page and make everything clean.

30 minutes had passed just after the creation of the third clan, Bladed Fire of Stick Empires requested to join in the clan, and in fact: he's the first member to join the group. His try out was a story based in the Stick Empires game, and let me tell you: he's also a huge Stick Empires fan.
lol that's the history dude. I meant the IMAGINARY CLAN, not the real one.
Your story contains your wRHG and ours.
Not your and other real people down here.

kingkickass2013
05-09-2013, 04:29 AM
OH SHIT I FORGOT TO SAVE THE PROJECT WORK, that's really sad because I had your character do one really kickass line when fighting Cyber virus. Something along the lines of him talking about death maybe it was "Your times up". (GET IT SINCE HES DEAD, AND TIME IS PRACTICALLY INFINITE TO HIM. Shut up)

Must restart all of my work. For the clan.

Triss
05-09-2013, 04:39 AM
So I need to redo everything? >.>

EDIT: Fucking noticed that I made it wrong. GODDD DAMN IT.

EDIT: I forgot to say that I never understand the rules and instructions for Project Alpha, curse me.

OH SHIT I FORGOT TO SAVE THE PROJECT WORK, that's really sad because I had your character do one really kickass line when fighting Cyber virus. Something along the lines of him talking about death maybe it was "Your times up". (GET IT SINCE HES DEAD, AND TIME IS PRACTICALLY INFINITE TO HIM. Shut up)

Must restart all of my work. For the clan.
Our clan member must be very awesome to relax upon a clan project.
Seriously, I forgot to do it, Lethal gives a terrible mistake, and KKA lose it.
If bladed makes a mistake too, then we can call ourself "The Inglorious Quartet"

Bladed Fire
05-10-2013, 08:10 AM
Five more days to go and I will start writing! Anyways, what's the rules? I don't want to write wrong here.

Triss
05-10-2013, 08:14 AM
Five more days to go and I will start writing! Anyways, what's the rules? I don't want to write wrong here.
I think it's on the first page.
And currently asking Lethal2 for our banner (yeah)

EDIT: Everyone check this thing:

http://www.fileize.com/files/52f922a4/cef/ChibiMaker.jpg

lol yea I made this with a website that Acta Santorum leader once used.
This is the pic of Arvine(Chibi Mode)

kingkickass2013
05-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Hey I'm trying to open up a new forum game, its supposed to be an 8-player strategy game. Would you all give me advice on it?

I don't want to go blind on this since I cannot delete threads.

Xate
05-16-2013, 01:40 AM
Yo. Is this clan available for ONE more? Just asking. Scout first, decision making later.

Xate
05-16-2013, 01:49 AM
...Ok..then...

Hitsuit
05-16-2013, 01:50 AM
Nah, we're full. Better luck next time ;_;

still confuse what's this purpose

|
V

Introduction:
Hey! I make this clan for wRHG.
As you all know, we need more clans for wRHG.
Currently this clan needs member, so please come in and enjoy the free drinks!

lol also Nice clan there.

Xate
05-16-2013, 02:57 AM
...False advertisements.
<((-)_(-)')>

Bladed Fire
05-16-2013, 06:38 AM
Lol. Getting active now!!!! XD Going to write the story and add lots of spices!

Triss
05-16-2013, 08:22 AM
2nd attempt, if 1st person isn't allowed, then I'll do my 3rd attempt but instead, third person perspective.

"Ahh a good morning, and basically a good day!" I said.

I woke up in a really different day than the other days I always encounter, this day was really different. The sun was shining so bright and light. I never seen that a sun can actually bring a good day to be honest. I looked at the window just besides me, I can see the sun clearly, although I can't really open my eyes due to the brightness of it. After for about 6 seconds of staring at the bright yellow sun, I finally managed to look above the ceiling, it was really hot and I feel like I'm being cooked in an oven, I can't even open the air conditioner because I don't want to spend a lot of money paying for the electricity fees.

I stood up from the bed noticing that it was already 8:23AM, I mostly wake up at 7:50AM, and this was by far my longest sleeping time. I wore my flip flops from the ground and started walking through the door, I twisted the silver doorknob slowly to avoid breaking it and pulled it, there I saw the stairs which guides me through. I stepped and started walking lazily, I then reached the clean floor of my house. Suddenly as I was about to proceed in the kitchen to set up a coffee, a 3 times knock was heard at my door.

"COMING!" I yelled.

I ran as fast as I can but suddenly I noticed my hair is really messy, I quickly managed to fix it by spreading my hands onto it and started sliding it at the right side which resulted in an emo-like hair, another knock was heard and it seems like someone is really in hurry. I continued running and started opening the door.

"Wait, is that you, Frost? You're already cured with those wounds you got from the last battle that took place when we're going to go for a campsite?" I asked with no knowledge about the guy

"Yeah, don't you remember me?" he said. He seemed so happy.

"Oh, come in then!"

I guided him through the dinning room and told him to sit for a quick relax. We sat each other talking for about 50 seconds, infront of us is a table obviously, suddenly I noticed that I forgot to set up a coffee, for now I'm going to set up two coffees.

"Frost, wait here. I'm going to set up a hot coffee to remove some of our stress."

"Sure!I feel thirsty. I'll wait it here."

2 minutes later just after I did everything I need to set up a fresh coffee, I sat down on the wooden chair in front of Frost and handed him his cup of coffee. He smelled it and it seems like he loves the pleasant scent of it. We then started a conversation which totally seems good. It's about a clan that he heard somewhere.

"So did you already heard about this clan wandering around and recruiting different guys and girls?" Frost asked me like he was excited about me going to say that I know about the clan.

"Clan? Nope, never heard of it. Who's leading the group?" I replied while sipping some coffee at my cup.

"Ahh, I'm not really sure but I bet you'll be surprised once I say it to you, so let me tell you: it's basically Arvine."

"Wait, what? Arvine? Wait, wait, I'm confused. How is it even possible? I thought he's... I don't really understand this!" I suddenly spat some coffees that were staying at my tongue which made the table go wet.

"I know right? Haha, It basically blew my mind off when I heard about this in a TV that I even forgot to tell it to you." He said laughing out loud.

"God, I never thought that he can actually form a clan, I should join there if I have the chance, he's actually strong when it goes to battle." I replied.

"Yeah, I don't even know if he's still recruiting and I don't even know where he lives. I forgot to tell, this coffee is so tasty, what kind of coffee is this?" He said.

"It's called: McKinley's Hot Coffee, it's my favorite brand and will forever be. You should buy some of it, it's really tasty."

After tons of conversation, he finally managed to leave and to say good bye to me, I spent a good time with him for like 30 minutes, we talked each other; I taught him some computer stuffs since he really don't know what is a "computer" is and a lot of things we did that I can't tell you all. It was 9:03AM already and Frost is about to leave. I guided him through the door.

"This is great, I mean like, we did a lot of fun things! So this is a goodbye and I think I need to leave." He said.

"Haha, thank you for coming, I thought I'm going to spend my time here being bored. Yeah, hehe." I replied back.

"Yeah, anyways I got to go, good luck in joining Arvine's clan! Bye!" His last word was this, he then started walking in the road.

"Bye!" Yes, that's my last word.

I then closed the door, which made me remember the things about what me and Frost did, I quickly ran back to my room and opened my computer, I quickly went to my browser "Google Chrome" and searched about this clan which Arvine made. What I typed is: Clan that Arvine formed. Suddenly I saw a topic which looks like it's really about Arvine and his clan.

"A kid that has powers formed a clan? Hmm, interesting title I guess. Let me see the article, the clan seems pretty good."
No worries dude, 1st or 3rd person point of view is O.K
We will use democracy to find out which story is the best.

Lol. Getting active now!!!! XD Going to write the story and add lots of spices!
We're currently the most active wRHG clan. We shall conquer everything with activeness!
lol yea

UPDATE!:

Kyra has been added to the Wall of Fame. Took me a hard time to describe her. But it pays off, after a gift of 2 points infraction(thanks Hew)
Postponed the Project deadline to 1st of June.
And Lethal2 seems to be almost finished with his banner. When he is finished, we all will have our own supports.

Stick up for the next UPDATE! (And new Weeklies after the Project Alpha is done)

SJCRPV
05-16-2013, 09:57 AM
Hey Triss, just something I want to point out:

Her Final Work: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?39118-wRHG-Battle-Kyra-vs-Nightshade-%28Warning-Extreme-Gore-Content-%29

Although the link you provide does lead to a good story of hers, that is not her final work.
Technically, her last piece with the character Kyra was her battle against me, however, if you want an actually complete story, her final battle would have been the one against Crankuba.
This one. (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?49080-Kyra-(Kyra)-VS-Crankuba-(John-Doe)-TIE)

SJCRPV
05-16-2013, 10:39 AM
To make matters worse, he didn't even do a good job at describing her. I'm sorry Triss but it's true.

Triss
05-16-2013, 05:51 PM
You talk as if you just risked the flames of hell trying to acquire this sought after artifact. You broke the rules. Feeling proud of that fact makes you more of a retard than you ought to be.
Yeah I deserved that since I broke the rules.

To make matters worse, he didn't even do a good job at describing her. I'm sorry Triss but it's true.
Yes....I know. I need a better one. Still, my abilities are kinda pathetic at describing someone. I will be creating a new one when it's done.
Thanks for the link.

EDIT: Might have well put myself upon the Wall of Shame.

kingkickass2013
05-16-2013, 07:55 PM
A preview of the story:

A PROPOSITION

Arvine the battle mage has always hated Zeus, and he has always hated him back. But now Arvine has a plan to unite the kingdom of the silver dragon and the new clan he plans to start up known as "THE CODEX", the plan is to negotiate the safety of Zeus's villagers in return for building material. The gold taken from Zeus only helped get the papers for ownership on a single spot on the grassy fields. Walking out of the bustling stickpage city, Arvine has no idea what is going to happen once he reaches Zeus's kingdom. But for now he only has to take the path on the grassy fields straight to Zeus's kingdom.

Arvine wanders through the grassy fields holding the papers for land ownership, he can see the future site of the Codex right next to Zeus's kingdom and he prepares to face the worse of Zeus. An idea came to Arvine, if hes going to get on Zeus's side hes going to need to negotiate this with him through the use of his villager safety. Though Zeus is a stubborn and greedy warrior he can't be negotiated with unless something is done to convince him Arvine is needed.

Arvine walks closer to the kingdom wall and looks up to see the guards already having their eyes on him. He attempts to open the walls gate but is instantly stopped by guards stating warnings "CHILD, IF YOU CROSS THAT GATE THEN THE PEOPLE AND COPS OF STICKPAGE CITY CAN'T HELP YOU!" stating the guards trying to keep Arvine from feeling the wrath of Zeus. The boy just ignored them and continued on, the guards looked very worried of what Zeus might do especially after having a months grudge over Arvine for stealing his gold.

Arvine waves to all of the villagers nearby but they have the same worried face as the guards, the local blacksmith even went up to Arvine "You got quite a will to be here currently, you stole gold from Zeus and he's been telling everybody to keep an eye out for you, he even has wanted posters put up in the village kingdom take a look" The blacksmith said as he holds up a wanted poster. All the letters were in bright red and were rather insulting, but Arvine didn't listen and continued on to Zeus's large kingdom, the massive stone castle dwarfed all villagers houses. It was almost as intimidating as Zeus is but the mage must continue on.

Arvine entered the castle to find the king fighting what looks like walking shadows of werewolves, their were bodies of royal guards everywhere but Zeus was still standing, this could be Arvine's chance to get on the king's side. Arvine made quick work of the shadow beings using just a couple of lightning arrows, they were easy to kill but it seems that Zeus didn't have his special blade.

"You got quite a bit of nerve coming back to my kingdom!" Zeus said looking at Arvine in anger, "I come here with a proposition, Zeus, this may finally stop the feud against us." Arvine was very serious on this matter so Zeus took a listen "State your reason." Zeus said with a more calm voice, the king was listening in with absolute attention.

Arvine handed Zeus the papers for ownership of land nearby "I need materials and gold from you." INSTANTLY after saying that Zeus got an angered look on his face. "DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT I WI..." the king was immediately stopped by the mage "And in return I will provide your kingdom with the champions and wRHG's from stickpage city." Zeus stopped to think for a moment, he was just now attacked by darkness creatures. They slaughtered his royal guards which are supposed to be elites in that sort of matter yet they still failed. "We will discuss more on this matter later with my royal advisers and royal guards at the new war room the workers built, if this is successful then I just may join in this new 'clan'."

What do you think? This was pieced together in a matter of at least 5 minutes. It will be edited and worked on rapidly.

kingkickass2013
05-17-2013, 01:24 PM
Guys should I put how Zeus really died in the story or should I leave it a mystery until the second boss fight?

Hitsuit
05-17-2013, 07:27 PM
Guys should I put how Zeus really died in the story or should I leave it a mystery until the second boss fight?
what second boss fight?!
when?>.>

kingkickass2013
05-17-2013, 07:30 PM
I have been planning this thing for a long time now, INFACT I ALSO HAVE 3 AND 4 THOUGHT UP OF..... I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Hitsuit
05-17-2013, 07:34 PM
I have been planning this thing for a long time now, INFACT I ALSO HAVE 3 AND 4 THOUGHT UP OF..... I have a lot of free time on my hands.

since me and lethal are in Philippines,our time will lost if June lol but i like that idea men
Comic Sans ms btw lol

Bladed Fire
05-17-2013, 07:47 PM
I would rather say Junmax quit the clan because he feel bored facing the guys everyday and gone nowhere,

Hitsuit
05-17-2013, 09:29 PM
I would rather say Junmax quit the clan because he feel bored facing the guys everyday and gone nowhere,

GamerXD8 will take your spot,you sure?

Bladed Fire
05-17-2013, 09:58 PM
Lol, I said something about the clan story XD Then Gen Vajuu came in XDDDD

Hitsuit
05-17-2013, 10:09 PM
Lol, I said something about the clan story XD Then Gen Vajuu came in XDDDD

*Face palm*
I forgot Gen Vajuu.WTF

kingkickass2013
05-17-2013, 10:26 PM
Is Junmax alive or dead? If he's alive then I'll make him shit his pants and flee the Codex due to the haunting of Cyber virus. If hes dead then you can blame Cyber virus. (Unless y'all got a better idea on how Junmax was killed or moved away from the Codex, because honestly I don't see anybody intimidating or murderous enough to scare or kill Junmax)

Bladed Fire
05-17-2013, 11:51 PM
Lol king don't forget Junmax is too op to be scared but k if you wanted him to be like that then write like that.

Triss
05-20-2013, 02:00 AM
Lol king don't forget Junmax is too op to be scared but k if you wanted him to be like that then write like that.
Wait a minute Bladed.
So you write the Junmax leaves and Gen Vajuu enters, right?

P.S: I move the deadline to June 1st. Enough time for everyone.

Lethal
05-21-2013, 04:10 AM
Alright, sorry to say but I'm retiring. I can't really explain about why I'm "retiring". School is on the way and my mom might ban me from going to Stickpage forever. Sorry guys. And Triss, I can't continue the banner you want, sorry.

Hitsuit
05-21-2013, 04:13 AM
Alright, sorry to say but I'm retiring. I can't really explain about why I'm "retiring". School is on the way and my mom might ban me from going to Stickpage forever. Sorry guys. And Triss, I can't continue the banner you want, sorry.

you sure men?

Lethal
05-21-2013, 04:22 AM
Yes. I'm serious.

EDIT: I don't like to say this and it makes me super stupid enough to say this but I think this clan is sometimes inactive. I might join in another active clan... sorry to say that guys...

Xate
05-21-2013, 06:16 AM
Looks like there's 2 clans for me: CODEX or Observer Protocol. Um...Mind telling me the events in this clan?

Triss
05-21-2013, 07:50 AM
Yes. I'm serious.

EDIT: I don't like to say this and it makes me super stupid enough to say this but I think this clan is sometimes inactive. I might join in another active clan... sorry to say that guys...
Yo bro, this clan is one of the most active in this wRHG section.
How dare you said this isn't active.

EDIT: Well, I guess this clan recruiting again.....
Also everyone, I wanted to postpone "Project Alpha" until our 4th member arrived.
We must make sure that the story fits the clan.

kingkickass2013
05-26-2013, 09:25 AM
Looks like there's 2 clans for me: CODEX or Observer Protocol. Um...Mind telling me the events in this clan?

Well I'm glad you asked, we are currently running the alpha project where you make the clan story. PS I got my keyboard fixed.

Hey I came up with an event for this clan. Good vs evil, since our clan consists of 2 bad guys and 2 good guys. Why don't we put together a collaboration of sorta a tag team clan battle. What basically will go on is our entire clan will be meeting inside a small arena, and the good guys of the Codex will fight the bad guys of the Codex (the bad guys are me and Bladed, the good guys are Gamer if he joins and you Triss)

The bad guys are my character (Cyber virus) and Bladed's character (Gen vaguu)

The good guys are Triss's character (Arvine) and the next recruit who will most likely be a good guy due to many good guys in the WRHG.

Xate
05-27-2013, 08:10 AM
Ok. Looks like my joining here might be official. Preparing for a try-out.

Hitsuit
05-27-2013, 08:25 AM
The bad guys are my character (Cyber virus) and Bladed's character (Gen vaguu)

Vaguu!
lol jk king XD,
goodluck GamerXD8(Mark's bro lol jk)

Triss
05-27-2013, 09:46 AM
Ok. Looks like my joining here might be official. Preparing for a try-out.
I thought you're joining Observer Protocol :/ ,Oh well.
I'll be sending the PM for your Try-Out tomorrow.
In the mean time, please have a drink of a delicious cocktail <:

Enjoy.

Hitsuit
05-27-2013, 09:54 AM
I feel bad about that cocktail lol

Triss
05-27-2013, 09:56 AM
I feel bad about that cocktail lol
You won't feel anything bad when you learn the name, though.

ErrorBlender
05-27-2013, 10:02 AM
I thought you're joining Observer Protocol :/ ,Oh well.
I'll be sending the PM for your Try-Out tomorrow.
In the mean time, please have a drink of a delicious cocktail <:

Enjoy.

I had thought so too.

Anyway, what's the name of the cocktail? Looks nice to gulp down.

kingkickass2013
05-27-2013, 03:44 PM
That cocktail is called "The blowjob" Ya know. I'm laughing my ass off when you said it looks nice to gulp down.

ErrorBlender
05-27-2013, 08:28 PM
Hahahaha. I didnt know. Thats why I asked, people give drinks weird names now.

Chamel
05-27-2013, 08:34 PM
Alchohol... rather disgusting, though a cup of red wine every now and then is pretty decent.

ErrorBlender
05-27-2013, 09:02 PM
I dont drink alcohol actually. The drink looked weird to me, having three levels and a flame lit on top of it. What i meant by interesting to gulp it down was watching another do it. I remember a gif that showed a man drink a flaming shot and actually catch fire.

Triss
05-30-2013, 12:26 PM
I dont drink alcohol actually. The drink looked weird to me, having three levels and a flame lit on top of it. What i meant by interesting to gulp it down was watching another do it. I remember a gif that showed a man drink a flaming shot and actually catch fire.
Fire-Eater everyone?
And I have a good news. GamerXD8 has submitted (kinda) his Try-Out, so he is officially in this clan.
But currently I'm struck by the virus of procastination, so I'll update this later.
See ya tomorrow.

kingkickass2013
05-30-2013, 04:39 PM
Fire-Eater everyone?
And I have a good news. GamerXD8 has submitted (kinda) his Try-Out, so he is officially in this clan.
But currently I'm struck by the virus of procastination, so I'll update this later.
See ya tomorrow.

MWAHAHAHAHA, CYBER VIRUS STRIKES AGAIN!

Xate
05-30-2013, 11:24 PM
And Luke might become an unfortunate GHOSTBUSTER should you go too far, mate.

kingkickass2013
05-31-2013, 08:01 PM
There can be only one team of ghost busters, and that my friend is the ghost busters themselves. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc

Triss
06-08-2013, 10:31 AM
Guys, I'm checking if you guys are active or not. Reply to me with the word "Active."
Cause currently I have a Weekly planned.

kingkickass2013
06-08-2013, 11:51 AM
The ghost is active.

Xate
06-08-2013, 10:39 PM
I'm as active as...you, Triss.

Triss
06-09-2013, 05:30 AM
So we just need Bladed to confirm.
Bladey, where are you?

Jombloxx
06-09-2013, 05:34 AM
For the wall of shame pick someone and put it whatever it happened it must be filled :D

Lethal
06-12-2013, 02:34 AM
How's the clan guys? :D

kingkickass2013
06-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Excellent if I do say so myself, and good news everybody. I finished all of my SOL's for the freshmen year so I'm exempt from all the exams. Meaning I passed the freshmen year and I'm moving on to becoming a sophomore.

Xate
06-12-2013, 11:08 PM
Something you guys need to know: Summer camp from 16th-23rd for lil' me. FEEL THE NATURE AND BE AFC (Away from comp)
(Damn mosquitos...)

Lethal
06-14-2013, 02:41 AM
What happened to Kingkickass guys?

Triss
06-14-2013, 02:53 AM
I don't know. I'm just returning from my 1-day holiday from SP, and all of this happened.
It's too much of a burden. AARRRGGGH, my head.

Damn it, it sucks.

Xate
06-14-2013, 09:16 AM
Let's see...I'll be AFK from 16th-23rd; King will be banned for a week (Who knows why?). And Bladed...No response. Sorry Triss, but FA for you. :p

Triss
06-14-2013, 10:37 AM
Let's see...I'll be AFK from 16th-23rd; King will be banned for a week (Who knows why?). And Bladed...No response. Sorry Triss, but FA for you. :p
*Cries in the corner.

EDIT: Nah, then everything is ruined for now. We're on a depression, guys.
In case of that, then I will plan something new.
Also currently checking is Bladed is still in this clan, or not. I haven't seen him post in here for a while.

Xate
06-15-2013, 04:02 AM
Blade has been confirmed. Quitted.

Triss
06-15-2013, 04:16 AM
Blade has been confirmed. Quitted.
Yeah, we stand on a hiatus for now.

INFO: Our clan will be on hiatus for a week, or 2 weeks. But we still recruiting someone who wanted to wait in that period.

kingkickass2013
06-20-2013, 09:13 PM
I'm back, however sadly I cannot post anything without going advanced. But I'm still here for the clan and I still have the story against me and you Triss.

Xate
06-21-2013, 01:12 AM
BACK! HOORAY!

kingkickass2013
06-30-2013, 07:01 PM
Hey how you guys doing on the clan story? I am at the point where Cyber virus is infiltrating the Codex base (it's placed nearby what's left of Zeus's kingdom, that's where we get our revenue from gold mines and the major amounts of magical objects used to create wine and other foods to end the villagers hunger. Most of Zeus's villagers were slaughtered but the ones that lived got to stay in the Codex which basically is a massive armored base. The villagers from Zeus's village are wise and work well, but without Zeus to command them Arvine took them all and they now serve under Arvine and the people who command the Codex)

Cyber virus is about to have a major battle with Arvine and Junmax, Rafael is hiding somewhere but he will soon flee the Codex and never return. Meanwhile Gen Vajuu is preparing to steal a shit ton of gold, soon both Cyber virus and Vaj will be threatened to be brought to death. Or serve under the Codex as personal body guards and assassins.

Xate
06-30-2013, 10:03 PM
Clan story? For Lucario's side, he wants to join a clan for comrades, and CODEX seems...ok. He encountered Arvine, only to realized that he, a 11-year-old kid IS the clan leader. A battle happens...and Lucario's a member.

kingkickass2013
06-30-2013, 10:11 PM
Um I already have you planned, Lucario was on the trip to the big city of stickpage city and ended up hearing a massive commotion within the CODEX. You showed up however it's too late for Junmax, Cyber virus forced Junmax into the stickpage city. Successfully scaring Junmax away from the CODEX, Rafael was also scared away but Lucario took his place quickly.

Lucario noticed how much these people are paid and wanted in, so basically you are taking orders from an 11 year old for the money reason. Cyber virus and Gen vajuu is taking orders from an 11 year old due to threats of both the police and Lucarios magically aura powers.

S3rIal C0d3
06-30-2013, 10:12 PM
im joining... it'll be cool.:rolleyes:

S3rIal C0d3
06-30-2013, 10:15 PM
actually my rhg is arcanyte.
he uses ice powers, transfroms and makes weapons

Xate
06-30-2013, 11:01 PM
He doesn't want money! He can eat all he wants in the Chat Room! (That's why I make it XD) He wants "comrades"!

Triss
07-01-2013, 06:47 AM
So what if he is an 11-years old kid? :I
You guys have a lot of grudge towards him.

Anyway, after my battle with Cyber, I'm going to rest for 2 weeks (A.K.A NOT touching the forum)
Gamer you might have to wait for your battle.

im joining... it'll be cool.:rolleyes:
Ok, no worries. But since I'm going to rest, PM Gamer instead.
He'll be our temporary leader.

Anyway, enjoy your summer guys!

EDIT: I'm also editing the Wall for Kyra's death. I suppose her last story is quite "intriguing" to remember the Freeborn legacy.

Xate
07-01-2013, 10:42 AM
I'm the leader? Oh boy, looks like I'll be even busier.

kingkickass2013
07-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Um what happened to mr fire? He was our spare leader, last I remember gamerXD should be somebody more along the lines of project manager... I am creativity manager. I come up with fun/whatever events in order to keep this clan moving, the newest boss fight will be coming but I can't say it will be coming soon. hopefully Zaix finishes up that picture. I am in no rush to get the newest boss fight up and running, however I hope to get it up on 7/29/2013.

Triss
07-01-2013, 07:24 PM
I'm the leader? Oh boy, looks like I'll be even busier.
TEMPORARY. I just wanted to rest out from the forums for a while.

Um what happened to mr fire? He was our spare leader, last I remember gamerXD should be somebody more along the lines of project manager... I am creativity manager. I come up with fun/whatever events in order to keep this clan moving, the newest boss fight will be coming but I can't say it will be coming soon. hopefully Zaix finishes up that picture. I am in no rush to get the newest boss fight up and running, however I hope to get it up on 7/29/2013.
Read the previous page dood.

Anyway, see ya guys 2 weeks from now!

EDIT: Before I go, I think this clan grows more than I ever hope to be. Please guard it well. We have broken the 10,000 views barrier.
I will soon be seeing you guys again, though. Gamer please take notice for people who joined the clan. Bye, and this is not the end.

kingkickass2013
07-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Triss this inactivity is starting to pull me away from this clan, I'm not leaving yet but if this place doesn't kick up in activity then consider me gone.

Also congratulations Codex, we are the most viewed clan here and we have the most posts.

Xate
07-07-2013, 10:00 PM
King...Triss is temporary gone for a while, so we have to put up with it for about...1 week. I have things planned in my mind like a new flag so... wait.

kingkickass2013
07-07-2013, 10:07 PM
Alrighty then GamerXD8. I'm working on a game called EMPIRES, so far so good. I just hope their are a lot of mathematical people here who enjoy strategy games.

Hewitt
07-09-2013, 08:21 PM
Hey guys. the wRHG Tournament could use more votes. We got 3 battles up and running in the battles section. Take some time to sneak a peek and vote!

Triss
07-16-2013, 10:02 AM
I'm back!(It feels good)
So, whatcha doin'?

Sorry for the long break, it's because I have a camp and I need to prepare it!
Anyway Gamer, I have your proposal with me, and I think you have a good idea. Much better than mine(I'm jealous of it though) :I
KKA, sorry for the inactiveness. Currently I'm restarting my work cause the quality isn't GOOD enough. I'll tell you when I'm halfway.

Anyway, I apologize for the problems caused by me.
And updated the clan title (Enough useless notification).Yeah Gamer, I agree with you.
I'm going to plan a weekly soon with Gamer, so take up a notch.

It's time to kick ass and pay up the bills!

Xate
07-16-2013, 10:11 AM
TRISS! YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL! Cuz I'll drive you to the ground!

Triss
07-16-2013, 10:14 AM
TRISS! YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL! Cuz I'll drive you to the ground!
Screw the rules. I'm the one who make 'em. XP

kingkickass2013
07-16-2013, 01:21 PM
I'm back!(It feels good)
So, whatcha doin'?

Sorry for the long break, it's because I have a camp and I need to prepare it!
Anyway Gamer, I have your proposal with me, and I think you have a good idea. Much better than mine(I'm jealous of it though) :I
KKA, sorry for the inactiveness. Currently I'm restarting my work cause the quality isn't GOOD enough. I'll tell you when I'm halfway.

Anyway, I apologize for the problems caused by me.
And updated the clan title (Enough useless notification).Yeah Gamer, I agree with you.
I'm going to plan a weekly soon with Gamer, so take up a notch.

It's time to kick ass and pay up the bills!

Currently I'm restarting my work cause the quality isn't GOOD enough.

restarting my work

Okay..... I will wait four more days..... I will love to see your work finished in the next nine days..... So the due date will be changed to 9/1/2013?

Triss
07-21-2013, 07:26 AM
Okay..... I will wait four more days..... I will love to see your work finished in the next nine days..... So the due date will be changed to 9/1/2013?
I don't know when I'm gonna finished, but I will tell you.
Putting things aside, we're gonna have a collab with the O.P. wRHG clan. So it's advised to know each of their character.
KKA, I'm gonna put some details on you. Gamer, we're gonna discuss the settings soon.

Rest assured. We ain't dead yet.

Lethal
07-21-2013, 07:32 AM
Hey guys, how's the clan, it's been a month not visiting this thread c:

Triss
07-21-2013, 07:35 AM
Hey guys, how's the clan, it's been a month not visiting this thread c:
U traitor ;-;
Currently we're doing great, and I'm currently planning a collab with O.P. , to be in alliance with them.
Also I'm having a hint of inspiration in my head, and I think I can do much imagination in my mind. So stay tuned with us!

Lethal
07-21-2013, 07:49 AM
U traitor ;-;
Currently we're doing great, and I'm currently planning a collab with O.P. , to be in alliance with them.
Also I'm having a hint of inspiration in my head, and I think I can do much imagination in my mind. So stay tuned with us!

I didn't betrayed your clan lol.

Oh and nice, you're going to make a collab with Observer Protocol, damn nice.

kingkickass2013
07-21-2013, 01:09 PM
Triss. I know you want the best story in the world but this cannot drag on any longer.

I'm drawing the line. WITH THIS PIECE OF CHALK http://i-cdn.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/chicago/051410-chalk.jpg, NO MORE WILL I WAIT: Have your story ready on 7/28/2013 otherwise you forfeit, you took a vacation at some sort of camp. You extended the date FAAAAAAAAAAR beyond what was planned. You distracted yourself long enough. I run 1 forum game (which requires me to stay up till 3:00 AM I might add), build 2 others, play one 1 other forum game so I don't drop out on what I promised, still update my character, still do the CODEX clan story, STILL work on the next wRHG boss fight (I can post it up when I get the picture, IT WILL BE WORTH IT!). AND I still have enough time to work on the story. Make plans, tell yourself "I'M GOING TO WORK ON MY STORY TODAY." and then stick to it. That's how I get out of bed in the mornings.

What do you have to say?

Xate
07-21-2013, 07:25 PM
How about me?

kingkickass2013
07-21-2013, 09:08 PM
How about me?

I'm not battling you right now, and also I believe you at least stick to the due dates. You know when the original due date was for our battle, the 26th of the I'm guessing its either the 3rd or the fourth, nevertheless its still been extended at least 2-4 months. That's more than 60 days, and then he told me he restarted his work..... I don't about you but my bullshit sensors are going off the freaking charts, they are whirring loudly and even built up a red alert that shouts out "BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!" I would rather take in a loss/win sooner then await 40 years for him to finish one story.

I understand extending the due date by at least 1 day but this is just ridiculous.

This is not anger more of annoyance. And I took a look at my angry post and then laughed. But still this level of due extension is way beyond what it should of been.

Xate
07-21-2013, 09:31 PM
Triss...You better shape up...Or the clan might fall. A leader who can't keep up with due dates. Ain't cool, man.

kingkickass2013
07-22-2013, 12:32 AM
Triss...You better shape up...Or the clan might fall. A leader who can't keep up with due dates. Ain't cool, man.

I don't about you, but when I get angry on the forums. It's absolutely hilarious to look back on, at least in my eyes.

Triss
07-27-2013, 06:17 PM
Guys! Should we welcome.......our new member Titus! A.K.A Bane!
Let us give him a great applause :D
Now our clan is complete, we can join the collab.

Boomerang
07-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Guys! Should we welcome.......our new member Titus! A.K.A Bane!
Let us give him a great applause :D
Now our clan is complete, we can join the collab.

Awww sweet I got in!

What's the collab?

Triss
07-27-2013, 06:38 PM
Awww sweet I got in!

What's the collab?
Mission with the clan O.P
To ensure the alliance in our clan XP
Also me and Gamer has been thinking of a weekly, but right now, I'm waiting for him.

Boomerang
07-27-2013, 06:45 PM
Alright cool, i got a lot of time on my hands til I start working next month so i'm up for it.

kingkickass2013
07-27-2013, 07:30 PM
Alright cool, i got a lot of time on my hands til I start working next month so i'm up for it.

"Hello, I'm Cyber virus. The ghost of death and murder with just a hint of the electric chair, I will be your guide today. Whoopee... I hate my job."

Cyber virus then changes form to electric and begins walking down a hallway, "Okay this is my room. Enter it and you will die. I mainly don't stay here but when I do this is my room." the door is covered in what looks like human blood and is made of metal. God knows what the hell is at the other side of that door. The ghost then continued on "This is Arvines room. It's filled with magical trinkets and spells, quite boring moving on." the door has a large multi colored seal on it that apparently only he can access. The ghost begins going further while leading you down the hallway "This is Zeus's old room, non of us know what happened to him, all we know is that his kingdom has fallen and his villagers have been slaughtered." The door is gleaming gold and has a large crystal lock on it "Yes he has been known to be very fancy when it comes to rooms, but he was a stupid drunk who was given power he doesn't deserve. MOVING ON!" the ghost pointed to two other doors "This is Rafaels room and Junmax's room." Rafaels room seems to be surging red power and is made of some sort of alien metal and Junmax's room is covered in "birdies" meant to be used in bad mitten and appears look like a net used in a tennis court. "MOVING ON." Cyber virus continued moving down the hall with Titus. Cyber virus then pointed to two more doors "This is gen vajuu's room and Lucario's room. They have no history that I truly care about." Gen vajuu's room looks as though its made completely out of weapons that an assassin would use and the weapons are covered in blood and Lucario's room seems to be made out of this sort of material that seems to be meant to be punched, its pretty worn out as though somebody has been beating it up. "Continuing with the tour. Our final rooms are ninjakill's and your room." Cyber virus said while walking further down the hallway, "Here they are, your room is boring and blank and I just hate Ninjakill's room." Ninjakill's room looks like its made of bamboo, however its burnt a little "Last time I tried to walk in there I almost burned down the entire room." and your room which appears to be completely grey and boring. "Configure your room anyway you like an prepare to seal your fate in this hell hole."

Boomerang
07-27-2013, 08:02 PM
Titus smiled. "Well thank you for the tour, cyber virus." he said. Titus watched as the seemingly grumpy man walked away. He looked at his blank and boring room, wondering what to do with it.

What the hell are we doing in a clan anyway? Bane asked in Titus' thoughts.
Well I'd like to have some allies, Bane Titus replied.
Well if it means more of a chance to dominate the competition, then fine. Doesn't mean I'll be all friendly with them though
Nobody said you had to be. Just don't.. Kill any of them
Bane sighed. Killjoy

Titus shook his head and tried contemplating what to make in his room. Titus decided that one half would be his, the other what Bane wants.

After some work, he was finished. Titus' half had the painting of a random woman from his old abandoned house on the wall. He also had the normal bed and a desk, with Massacre and some notes lying on it. Below the desk was the dresser, which contained a large amount of the same clothes Titus was currently wearing. He also had your average television, which was currently running on static.

On Bane's side was a wall covered in some unknown demonic language, all in red marker. He also had some notes lying on the ground and what seemed like a.. Hit list. Aka people he was interested in. Of the people listed there were

Acel
Dominic "Sid" Faire
Aiman
And Zenobious/Cruznik

And finally the door had the design of a demon emerging from a human being, with the nametag of Titus/Bane's room.
Under it had two sentences
Titus: Feel free to come in, the doors always open, plus I get bored.
Bane: Don't you touch shit on my side
And with that, the room was complete.

kingkickass2013
07-27-2013, 08:14 PM
Titus smiled. "Well thank you for the tour, cyber virus." he said. Titus watched as the seemingly grumpy man walked away. He looked at his blank and boring room, wondering what to do with it.

What the hell are we doing in a clan anyway? Bane asked in Titus' thoughts.
Well I'd like to have some allies, Bane Titus replied.
Well if it means more of a chance to dominate the competition, then fine. Doesn't mean I'll be all friendly with them though
Nobody said you had to be. Just don't.. Kill any of them
Bane sighed. Killjoy

Titus shook his head and tried contemplating what to make in his room. Titus decided that one half would be his, the other what Bane wants.

After some work, he was finished. Titus' half had the painting of a random woman from his old abandoned house on the wall. He also had the normal bed and a desk, with Massacre and some notes lying on it. Below the desk was the dresser, which contained a large amount of the same clothes Titus was currently wearing. He also had your average television, which was currently running on static.

On Bane's side was a wall covered in some unknown demonic language, all in red marker. He also had some notes lying on the ground and what seemed like a.. Hit list. Aka people he was interested in. Of the people listed there were

Acel
Dominic "Sid" Faire
Aiman
And Zenobious/Cruznik

And finally the door had the design of a demon emerging from a human being, with the nametag of Titus/Bane's room.
Under it had two sentences
Titus: Feel free to come in, the doors always open, plus I get bored.
Bane: Don't you touch shit on my side
And with that, the room was complete.

Welcome to the clan so say'th kingkickass. Enjoy your stay.

Boomerang
07-27-2013, 08:15 PM
Welcome to the clan so say'th kingkickass. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks mate, i think I will be enjoying this.

XJCLW
07-28-2013, 08:50 AM
I choose to fight KKA's Cyber Virus for my Application, because he appears a perfect match for a symbiote (lolno I just remembered The Beast can absorb electricity. I'll still try to make it longer than 499 characters.):

Felix was walking through Sinclair Secondary School when suddenly a pencil flew right at him. He thought it was just a stupid kid so he ignored it and just kept on walking. I hate this thing....I can't believe it absorbed my physical body and replaced everything but my thoughts and memories. thought the Beast. Another pencil came flying out of the hallway beside him, but this time sticking into the wall 5 inches deep. He turned around and inspected it, but suddenly a barrage of knives from the cafeteria flung right at him. "This isn't funny, is anyone there?" asked Felix. As he walked down the hallway, a knife struck him right in the forehead. He pulled it out, regenerated his head and shrugged it off. Suddenly, a series of large knives flew at him from all angles, and he jumped up on one and ran on the falling knives until he reached the source. He heard a deep, insane maniacal laugh then... silence. He heard white noise, and right in front of him an electric man appeared. Big, white sparking and faceless.

Felix covered his "human" form with symbiote and punched it. He felt a jolt of electricity and fell on the ground, but the symbiote charged up blue and a few of the man's lightning bolts making up his body had been absorbed by The Beast, revealing a skeleton. The Beast crawled up the wall and smashed a hole in the roof. "Catch me if you can!" said The Beast, hopping up onto the roof. Maybe I can overcharge him with these generators and my electrified symbiote. He's too much to absorb, and I've absorbed all of the US' energy once by accident... it could work! thought The Beast, jumping up behind a generator. He lured the electric man between two poles, and used his tendrils to grab each pole. He put his feet on the generator and then shot back all of the symbiote's electricity into the electric man, and then slingshotted himself while extending his feet on the generator. Both The Beast and the generator hit the electric man, and crushed him when they landed. There was a hole in the bottom now where Cyber Virus was under - charging him up a bit too muc.

Once the generator was empty, The Beast caught it on fire and exploded it in the middle of the street. Now I know why people think I'm a criminal..... thought The Beast, when suddenly he was hit with a bolt of electricity. He looked behind him but there was nothing and the static was gone. Suddenly he was grabbed around the neck and the electric man appeared - but this time MASSIVE. The Beast somehow was also supercharged - and he was able to absorb the Electric man. Felix grew wings and crashed into a bunch of buildings. The cyber virus was controlling him. Felix forced the Cyber Virus into one tiny piece of his symbiote then stuck him onto a wall, then blowtorching it. Finally, he went to the damaged remains of the Karlyle building, the building he never wanted to return to, and grabbed a sonic reducer. It was a directed blast, so only the piece of symbiote with cyber virus in it would be destroyed, so then he just absolutely obliterated the cyber virus with it.

Heh, and electric ghost dude, electricity vs symbiote = death to electricity. Next time, don't mess with me. thought Felix, shapeshifting back into looking normal and falling asleep on a bench.

kingkickass2013
07-28-2013, 03:43 PM
I choose to fight KKA's Cyber Virus for my Application, because he appears a perfect match for a symbiote (lolno I just remembered The Beast can absorb electricity. I'll still try to make it longer than 499 characters.):

Felix was walking through Sinclair Secondary School when suddenly a pencil flew right at him. He thought it was just a stupid kid so he ignored it and just kept on walking. I hate this thing....I can't believe it absorbed my physical body and replaced everything but my thoughts and memories. thought the Beast. Another pencil came flying out of the hallway beside him, but this time sticking into the wall 5 inches deep. He turned around and inspected it, but suddenly a barrage of knives from the cafeteria flung right at him. "This isn't funny, is anyone there?" asked Felix. As he walked down the hallway, a knife struck him right in the forehead. He pulled it out, regenerated his head and shrugged it off. Suddenly, a series of large knives flew at him from all angles, and he jumped up on one and ran on the falling knives until he reached the source. He heard a deep, insane maniacal laugh then... silence. He heard white noise, and right in front of him an electric man appeared. Big, white sparking and faceless.

Felix covered his "human" form with symbiote and punched it. He felt a jolt of electricity and fell on the ground, but the symbiote charged up blue and a few of the man's lightning bolts making up his body had been absorbed by The Beast, revealing a skeleton. The Beast crawled up the wall and smashed a hole in the roof. "Catch me if you can!" said The Beast, hopping up onto the roof. Maybe I can overcharge him with these generators and my electrified symbiote. He's too much to absorb, and I've absorbed all of the US' energy once by accident... it could work! thought The Beast, jumping up behind a generator. He lured the electric man between two poles, and used his tendrils to grab each pole. He put his feet on the generator and then shot back all of the symbiote's electricity into the electric man, and then slingshotted himself while extending his feet on the generator. Both The Beast and the generator hit the electric man, and crushed him when they landed. There was a hole in the bottom now where Cyber Virus was under - charging him up a bit too muc.

Once the generator was empty, The Beast caught it on fire and exploded it in the middle of the street. Now I know why people think I'm a criminal..... thought The Beast, when suddenly he was hit with a bolt of electricity. He looked behind him but there was nothing and the static was gone. Suddenly he was grabbed around the neck and the electric man appeared - but this time MASSIVE. The Beast somehow was also supercharged - and he was able to absorb the Electric man. Felix grew wings and crashed into a bunch of buildings. The cyber virus was controlling him. Felix forced the Cyber Virus into one tiny piece of his symbiote then stuck him onto a wall, then blowtorching it. Finally, he went to the damaged remains of the Karlyle building, the building he never wanted to return to, and grabbed a sonic reducer. It was a directed blast, so only the piece of symbiote with cyber virus in it would be destroyed, so then he just absolutely obliterated the cyber virus with it.

Heh, and electric ghost dude, electricity vs symbiote = death to electricity. Next time, don't mess with me. thought Felix, shapeshifting back into looking normal and falling asleep on a bench.

Did I just get my ass kicked? I'm confused.

EDIT:Oh wait a minute this is an entry in order to join the clan, ah well then I fear your a bit too late. Titus already took the spot light.

Triss
07-28-2013, 05:19 PM
Damnit XJCLW I thought you won't join the clan because what you post in the wRHG character.
Sorry about taking the spot for you.

Boomerang
07-28-2013, 05:30 PM
Awww damn i took his spot huh? Sorry XJCLW

kingkickass2013
07-28-2013, 05:57 PM
Damnit XJCLW I thought you won't join the clan because what you post in the wRHG character.
Sorry about taking the spot for you.

Um I don't see the problem here, he could be a reserve CODEX clan member or possibly a contact? The clan limit thing is really annoying when get down to it, but it keeps us from having 100 members in a single clan so I guess its a good thing.

So when's the collab startin? I want to destroy the robots within that metal base upon the mountains.

ErrorBlender
07-28-2013, 06:55 PM
I suppose the collab could start after my clan's origin story. Its all connected. We will do our best to make it as fast as we can.

As GamerXD8 and I discussed, though it was very much casual, you guys could have a hiking trip to the mountains. A supposed reason why you guys were there.

kingkickass2013
07-28-2013, 07:03 PM
I suppose the collab could start after my clan's origin story. Its all connected. We will do our best to make it as fast as we can.

As GamerXD8 and I discussed, though it was very much casual, you guys could have a hiking trip to the mountains. A supposed reason why you guys were there.

Cyber virus doesn't go outside, he stays indoors where he can get his power. However he is very much so willing to take control of a small phone or a camera and use that for traveling across lands. In short me no hike, you carry me and hike for me.

ErrorBlender
07-28-2013, 07:07 PM
Cyber virus doesn't go outside, he stays indoors where he can get his power. However he is very much so willing to take control of a small phone or a camera and use that for traveling across lands. In short me no hike, you carry me and hike for me.

That was the idea for Cyber Virus. Anyway, since we could take a while with our origin story due to the tourney, you guys could manage your trip.

Boomerang
07-28-2013, 07:24 PM
I don't mind a hike.
So each of us four write about us hiking to the mountains?

kingkickass2013
07-28-2013, 07:31 PM
I don't mind a hike.
So each of us four write about us hiking to the mountains?

And reaching a metal base to steal data from the mainframe and then.... Here's the fun part.... BLOW IT ALL UP! EXPLOSIONS *starts making explosion noises* KABANG KABOOM SKABLOEY EXPLOSIONS WHATEVER really gonna be a fun part.

But it starts off as Errorblenders group infiltrating a large base filled with robots and sentry guns and we just so happen to have been hiking there to the same mountain. We THE CODEX saw OP's group having trouble so we decided to help them (Of course you guys may wanna throw whatever my character is staying in at the main entrance so I can cleverly connect to the metal doors and open them without you needing to hack doors)

Xate
07-28-2013, 08:24 PM
Ah...hello there. Guys? Do you want a separate weeklies? Hello?

Boomerang
07-29-2013, 07:07 AM
So when are we gonna start discussing this hike thing?

Triss
07-29-2013, 07:46 AM
Um I don't see the problem here, he could be a reserve CODEX clan member or possibly a contact? The clan limit thing is really annoying when get down to it, but it keeps us from having 100 members in a single clan so I guess its a good thing.

So when's the collab startin? I want to destroy the robots within that metal base upon the mountains.
I think to make him a contact is a good thing.
Except if he doesn't want it, of course.

If I have to say when, I'd say next week. I got a full-week of holiday on that time (yay)

Ah...hello there. Guys? Do you want a separate weeklies? Hello?
I think you already discussed it with me in BDU -_-
Do you want to post that idea naw?

Boomerang
07-29-2013, 07:59 AM
Oooh weeklys

Xate
08-02-2013, 04:24 AM
Weeklies has come, weelkies has come~
Come on guys, let's do it~

Triss
08-02-2013, 04:29 AM
Weeklies has come, weelkies has come~
Come on guys, let's do it~
That's right, the Weekly has been done! So, think you can write other personality?
KKA and Boom, please chose either Arvine, or Xate.

We're going to get goin'~