PDA

View Full Version : Need Cnc

CrewKid
02-11-2013, 05:48 PM
Became unbelieveably rusty out of nowhere and i need help on fast but smooth fighting.
The feel i would like to have would be sort of like Tocksique, corn, Quik, and GUZ definitely guz.
I dont wanna have their style but just thats an example of the fast but smooth fight style.

http://filz.us/nmM

Help me out or just comment

Mikematic
02-11-2013, 05:51 PM
Only main problem I could see is that the transition from the attacks happened too instantly. Maybe you should add some frames in there.

Other than that the rest was pretty boss.

CrewKid
02-11-2013, 06:26 PM
How can i add more frames while keeping the combo pretty fast? That's the main problem im facing here lol.

Thanks for commenting and cnc by the way

Mikematic
02-11-2013, 06:30 PM
Lol I honestly have no idea bro, talk to Jomm bout that.

CrewKid
02-11-2013, 07:35 PM
Do you think he will aid me in my quest?! To him i am BUT ONLY A LONELY NOOB -_-

Rathaken
02-11-2013, 11:38 PM
lol your problem is the large steps you're taking. try taking smaller steps and switch between kicks and punches. like 3 punches one kick, 2 kicks one jab, not kick punch kick punch.

Ezy
02-11-2013, 11:57 PM
Yea what Creative said. He jumps after each attack way forward. It'll be easy to fix that though, looking forward on more updates :3.

Quik
02-12-2013, 04:43 AM
The main thing that needs help are your transitions, your attacks lack proper shifting from attack to another...

PLasmaghost
02-12-2013, 07:15 AM
How can i add more frames while keeping the combo pretty fast? That's the main problem im facing here lol.

Thanks for commenting and cnc by the way

Well that sounds like a common problem with positioning and transitions, if you know what positions to show you can have really fast combos with very little frames actually making up the anim. (one way to do this is to "jomm it" and double frame like every KEY frame lol.

CrewKid
02-12-2013, 03:05 PM
By double framing all the keyframes you mean only that and single frame the inbetweens or dbf 90% of the time?

Btw i look at a lot of your work and tutorials, great stuff man I watch on DA.

I appreciate all the help im getting from everyone!