PDA

View Full Version : Are you fking kidding me...

KrayZStick
02-11-2013, 07:02 PM
I just dropped out of top 100, from rank 77 to rank 99 to not even on the list.. :( GODDAMMIT! I am so fking angry... I don't see a point to doing this anymore, I'm retiring for a bit.
EDIT: I was blinded by rage. Stupid little 1500s have developed a new strategy, and I lost 55 rating, 28 from 1 game! GRR
I'm a bit calmed down now, but I am going on temporary leave for a bit, so gl ya'll :p

WyzDM
02-11-2013, 08:14 PM
You're welcome to train with me if you like. :)

DragonFrost
02-11-2013, 08:31 PM
I just dropped out of top 100, from rank 77 to rank 99 to not even on the list.. :( GODDAMMIT! I am so fking angry... I don't see a point to doing this anymore, I'm retiring for a bit.
EDIT: Yes, I do realize I posted it in the wrong section, but I was blinded by rage. Stupid little 1500s have developed a new strategy, and I lost 40 rating, 28 from 1 game! GRR
I'm a bit calmed down now, but I am going on temporary leave for a bit, so gl ya'll :p
See how hard it is? Recently, i've been raped by goddamn albow massers, so I kinda got mad (did some hw lol), and decided that since my order was shit, I would use chaos. So far, 100% wins with chaos. Hope you come back soon!

jli
02-11-2013, 08:43 PM
I *wish* I saw 1500s with a new strategy. All I get are massers.

Bladed Fire
02-11-2013, 08:51 PM
I *wish* I saw 1500s with a new strategy. All I get are massers.

Yeah, I just lose to a unfavored(I'm favored) Albowtross massers, at first I was going to win, but because of the stupid lag, I lose... But I got cheered up after I won a favored Chaos user... LOL

DragonFrost
02-11-2013, 08:54 PM
Yeah, I just lose to a unfavored(I'm favored) Albowtross massers, at first I was going to win, but because of the stupid lag, I lose... But I got cheered up after I won a favored Chaos user... LOL

Nice! Apparently chaos is OP (I think it's because the chaos players are skilled XD). IMO, it is strong if you use it right, but order can win if they are skilled, and they play on a small map.

stickman311
02-11-2013, 08:57 PM
See how hard it is? Recently, i've been raped by goddamn albow massers, so I kinda got mad (did some hw lol), and decided that since my order was shit, I would use chaos. So far, 100% wins with chaos. Hope you come back soon!

You haven't played me

jli
02-11-2013, 09:11 PM

I've been having trouble with those too. I really like to use low-tier units (just personal preference, I guess), and albows always force me to tech up.

KrayZStick
02-11-2013, 09:47 PM

Wait a sec, you got chaos now?

stickman311
02-11-2013, 10:59 PM
Woah YOU DON't KNOW???

WyzDM
02-11-2013, 11:49 PM
People have caught on to how aerial game is so vital. Too vital.

I'm partly to blame from it.

uberman
02-11-2013, 11:56 PM
EDIT: Yes, I do realize I posted it in the wrong section, but I was blinded by rage. Stupid little 1500s have developed a new strategy, and I lost 40 rating, 28 from 1 game! GRR

Yes, that happens.
I dropped off the top 100 too, and at its best my ranking was close to 2k, I have a screen shot of it at 1983 and dont recall the exact best ranking I reached, but I was number 22 at one point.
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/SteveRobinson1/rated1983_zps270b83db.png

The day before yesterday I was not even on the top 100 list.
I seemed to be getting a long string of short maps, and the few maps that favoured chaos I often messed up. I had WysDM's suggestion to counter swords, but it didnt work for me (probably as my micro with crawlers wasnt good enough).
Real life meant I wasnt on much for about a week. All this combined to make things tough, and see me drop off the top 100.

But, I got a defensive strat from Mohamedkna for chaos on short maps to counter swords, went back to basics on other maps, and re-discovered what I do well. Currently on the long climb back towards 1900 and hopefully 2K :)

So my point Krazy (or TLDR);
Dont rage quit the game! If you do it will seem much harder when you come back rusty, and may re-inforce the feeling that you cant compete anymore.
Do get some advice from people around your skill level (rating similar to yours at best, not worst) as well as the higher ranked players as the stat's Gods of the game may not work as well for you because of the skill required to make the strat work.

stickman311
02-12-2013, 01:00 AM
err, i think i can win u cuz i won noob demon

DragonFrost
02-12-2013, 07:10 AM
Wait a sec, you got chaos now?

Yes, I have had it for quite a while now.

DiPi
02-12-2013, 07:54 AM
Nice! Apparently chaos is OP (I think it's because the chaos players are skilled XD). IMO, it is strong if you use it right, but order can win if they are skilled, and they play on a small map.

it's not because they're skilled
they keep assaulting you with 4 bombers each time, wiping out your economy
even so, when he did this kind of strategy, I spammed ninja and destroyed his statue (in your face)

WyzDM
02-12-2013, 10:24 AM
I seemed to be getting a long string of short maps, and the few maps that favoured chaos I often messed up. I had WysDM's suggestion to counter swords, but it didnt work for me (probably as my micro with crawlers wasnt good enough).

Real life meant I wasnt on much for about a week. All this combined to make things tough, and see me drop off the top 100.

But, I got a defensive strat from Mohamedkna for chaos on short maps to counter swords, went back to basics on other maps, and re-discovered what I do well. Currently on the long climb back towards 1900 and hopefully 2K :)

It doesn't take amazing cat micro, but the trick is to force him to come in close enough for your miners to retaliate, but taking precaution not to let them attack your cats. You want to build your cat force to attack his economy (kill the source).

fram
02-12-2013, 12:05 PM
It doesn't take amazing cat micro, but the trick is to force him to come in close enough for your miners to retaliate, but taking precaution not to let them attack your cats. You want to build your cat force to attack his economy (kill the source).

but aim at 1 so even when he micros his miners he still cant afford castle archers, right?

fram
02-12-2013, 12:06 PM
*1 miner at a time, right?

ShadowyWhisper
02-12-2013, 02:00 PM

I KNOW. I FOUGHT THIS 1500 GUY CALLED CALVIN!!! I GOT PAIRED WITH HIM 5 TIMES IN A ROW, 3 TIMES ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT. I LOST 25 POINTS PER GAME. He was spamming Swords to get the middle, then buying a Giant to ward off my Allbowtrosses. SO STUPID. Although I can't call it stupid if I can't beat it. I'm resting from the game for a while.

FailingAtFailing
02-12-2013, 02:22 PM
I KNOW. I FOUGHT THIS 1500 GUY CALLED CALVIN!!! I GOT PAIRED WITH HIM 5 TIMES IN A ROW, 3 TIMES ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT. I LOST 25 POINTS PER GAME. He was spamming Swords to get the middle, then buying a Giant to ward off my Allbowtrosses. SO STUPID. Although I can't call it stupid if I can't beat it. I'm resting from the game for a while.

Magikill with explosion or poison? Albowtrosses? MORE SWORDS? Also, maybe more economy to get speartons or something.

ShadowyWhisper
02-12-2013, 02:32 PM
Well swords with Rage beat Spearton. Keep that in mind. And he just raged to my Magikill and killed it in 1 second. Walls were gone, his Giant took care of my Allbowtrosses. Jeez.

fram
02-12-2013, 02:40 PM
Are you fking kidding me...
I just dropped out of top 100, from rank 77 to rank 99 to not even on the list.. GODDAMMIT! I am so fking angry... I don't see a point to doing this anymore, I'm retiring for a bit.
I'm a bit calmed down now, but I am going on temporary leave for a bit, so gl ya'll

WATCH OUT FOR BEATERBLADE!
He keeps beating me with the same tactic 6 times in a row
he plays 24/7
and he can beat almost any guy (no offense to any1 points:) from 0-1850
my best friend on the online game
he keeps on beating me

_Ai_
02-12-2013, 08:21 PM
Nowadays, people stop playing because they keep losing. Jeez.

stickman311
02-12-2013, 10:56 PM
Well swords with Rage beat Spearton. Keep that in mind. And he just raged to my Magikill and killed it in 1 second. Walls were gone, his Giant took care of my Allbowtrosses. Jeez.

albowtross deal ALOT of damage soi don't think they have probllems with swords.If you still have problems, giants and albowtross.The giants would do as meat sheild for the other giants so your army wins. i don't get how you don't beat him .

DragonFrost
02-13-2013, 07:26 AM
albowtross deal ALOT of damage soi don't think they have probllems with swords.If you still have problems, giants and albowtross.The giants would do as meat sheild for the other giants so your army wins. i don't get how you don't beat him .

Giants > albows, and that guy gets giants. Instead, get a bunch of ninjas and albows. The strategy is to send your ninjas to giant (try not to stealth until you have to, if you go to soon, the giants will escape, but if you're to late, the swords with PWN you). Once they are dead/weakened, send in your albows.