PDA

View Full Version : Effects Test

Nanite
02-11-2013, 07:52 PM
http://www.fileize.com/view/0940e1c4-13d/

Effects test.

Just another guy with super-speed, with a catch. :D

He doesn't already have his super-speed, he has to activate it, he's just a regular swordsman who can cast spells without his speed, but when he does, his speed is so quick that it enables him to strike twice simultaneously with only one sword. The not only increases his speed, most of his slashes may even singe what they cut. The singeing is evidenced by the blue energy where his slashes connected and is the only clear way to identify where he has been, and yet this is still not accurate as only some of his slashes emit these.

CnC?

No, I don't intend him to become my RHG.

Mikematic
02-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Pretty boss man. Lol i'm not really much for effects so there's nothing I can really say.

Cruel
02-11-2013, 08:06 PM
They were decent, I would look up anime's for inspiration. I personally suck at making effects but I know what good ones look like, nice job though

Nanite
02-11-2013, 08:10 PM
Thanks, guys

DanmarK
02-11-2013, 08:24 PM
uhmm. . yeah really good .. . but ive seen many efx like this. . they are just filtered.. but this was good!! nice job!
try to experiment more!

Nanite
02-12-2013, 03:03 AM
but ive seen many efx like this. . they are just filtered

You mean the other EFX are filtered or do you mean mine? Mine is filtered too (if by filter you mean glows and blurs).

DanmarK
02-12-2013, 10:00 PM
yeah^^ yours are just particles with glows which is common here, i suggest, if you want to play with glows and other filter efx, try to animate the particles uniquely, , , i mean try experimenting your particles and enhancing it so the mixture with filters will be cool ^^ but like I've said, this is good!!