PDA

View Full Version : Banning Button (TO BAN HACKERS AND JERKS)

Triss
02-13-2013, 06:31 AM
Seeing all of this rage hacker threads make me to think a solution, so, here it is!
It's called the BAN BUTTON!
This is how it works:
1. In the players tab, there will be a button called ban player.
2. If you click it, there will be a space.
3. You type the name of the person you wanted to ban, and REASON why do you want it.
4. Send Tec some pics that shows he is cheating/hacking...
5. Each report WITH reason will count as 1 ban, a report WITH pics will count as 3 bans.

This is the penalty:
RECIEVED BANS FROM 10 PLAYERS or 3 PICS:
The player accounts are banned for 1 day
RECIEVED BANS FROM 25 PLAYERS or 6 PICS:
The player accounts are banned for 3 day
RECIEVED BANS FROM 50 PLAYERS or 11 PICS:
The player accounts are banned for 7 day
RECIEVED BANS FROM 100 PLAYERS or 20 PICS:
The player accounts are banned for 2 weeks.
RECIEVED BANS FROM 200 PLAYERS or 30 PICS:
The player accounts are banned forever.

P.S: This is just a suggestion, if it isn't enough then try to think of a new solution.
P.S.S: Edited Pic bans.

THIS IS MY 444 POSTS!

petmuju
02-13-2013, 06:35 AM
1 player sends 30 pics = FOREVER BAN MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! *cough cough*

Every reason: Because he/she cheated. XD

Azxc
02-13-2013, 07:18 AM
NICE IDEA!!!
100% SUPPORT!!!!

But the admit will be busy :/
we should set up a volunteer team to check those cases
also there is a problem for the evidence part

I also suggest that replays can be recorded through the game froze/glitched
so there are more useful evidences for us

PUMU
02-13-2013, 08:01 AM
what if he/she posts a fake image?

uberman
02-13-2013, 08:04 AM
I was thinking along these lines.
A volunteer police force may be needed to help the admin's tho.

Simpler solution is to stop the pause function, which is mildly useful but seems to be key to lag-exploits.
I'd be up for no pause and no lag exploits rather than an occasionally hand pause and more lag exploits.

Jombloxx
02-13-2013, 08:09 AM
Thats bad if a Nasty player send ban for someone who hasnt cheated (LOL i think i have spelling mistake here :o)

badplayer
02-13-2013, 08:25 AM
if someone gets one good replay that shows stuff happening without a doubt, that should be all it takes to get someone banned...

PUMU
02-13-2013, 09:01 AM
i guess i won to hard but jwash2 keeps getting matched with me but everytime he does he leaves when he sees my name before the game starts causing the screen to freeze anyway to fix this?

WyzDM
02-13-2013, 10:34 AM
This is trickier then it sounds. To my knowledge Stick Wars 2 has no rules or regulations agreement when making an account. To ban a player, especially someone who has purchased the chaotic empire, without these is unlawful. The idea of having a certain number of reports (never mind the pictures) shouldn't matter in terms of consequence.

If there was an agreement with a specific clause for bug abuse, it wouldn't be a problem. Until this is implemented, simply do not engage the player. And for the love of nachos, when he looses keep your paws off the keyboard and mouse. I can't stress it enough but it's my theory that it's only when the player targeted makes a reaction (going to un-pause, clicking units etc) does the screen freeze.

fram
02-13-2013, 10:51 AM
Instead of banning them why dont you send it to
Tec or Crazyjay so they can fix the bug/glitch and they can continue playing getting beat without their glitch and then when they find another one do the same thing.

jli
02-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Instead of banning them why dont you send it to
Tec or Crazyjay so they can fix the bug/glitch and they can continue playing getting beat without their glitch and then when they find another one do the same thing.

This.

Find out what's causing the exploit to be possible, and stop it. Simple.

Tecness2
02-13-2013, 03:31 PM
No. If you have 100% evidence (or even 80%) submit it to me.