PDA

View Full Version : Any Tips?

THEFORCE
02-13-2013, 07:57 AM
Hey, guys. This is basically me posting my first thread and it's about my usual strategy in SE.
OK I so start off with 2 swordwrath and 1 miner( In any map) I put my miner on gold--plus the 2 others, and swordwrath when they both finish I attack.
If I find any units I attack them (except for speartons), if I see that the opponent has castle archers I stay at the middle, make 4th miner put him on mana.

If the opponent has a better army I back off to my base, then I make more swordwraths( I don't usually do rage).

I do what I can to capture the center, I keep making miners and if he has units swordwrath too.
If I have enough like 6-8 miners at the start (some of them one mana) I make speartons to be able to attack his base safely if he makes castle archers, and even if he has units at the base I target the miners.

I keep on making miners til' I have 9-10 on gold and 3-4 on mana, then I start making merics (3 of them).

Next step if he has allbowtross and no ground units I use archers to hit them and speartons as meat shield-----If he has ground units + allbowtross, I make allbowtross as well.

If he has many swordwraths and archers, I use magikill poison, as they have low health so they'll die fast.

I finally make tower spawn to scout their base, 2 giants to boost my army, If they have magikill I research meric cure and make shadowraths with shinobi to assassinate them.

I suicide some of my miners at the end, then I make tower spawn II and finish the game.

Please feel free to comment :D

DragonFrost
02-13-2013, 07:59 AM
This is should be in order empire section, I believe? Anyways, it would be easier to review if you had a replay...

Azxc
02-13-2013, 08:15 AM
Wait, it is your strategies, you are not asking for tips....
and you put your post in a wrong section

DragonFrost
02-13-2013, 08:15 AM
He's asking for tips on how to improve his strategy.

Azxc
02-13-2013, 08:19 AM
lol, didn't know it, but still this section is not for strategies post

THEFORCE
02-13-2013, 08:19 AM
Oh sorry I'm new here.. :/

ShadowyWhisper
02-13-2013, 05:32 PM
It's not? But it says Order Empire Strategy...

DragonFrost
02-13-2013, 05:33 PM
It's not? But it says Order Empire Strategy...

Tec moved it.

ShadowyWhisper
02-13-2013, 05:34 PM
Oh, all right. And for tips... don't make so many miners in the beginning. You want a head start on your army. A really good economy doesn't help if you stack. Tower Spawn, maybe Giants. I find if you have relatively even match, Giants help as tanks (only 2-3)

THEFORCE
02-14-2013, 11:05 AM
Oh, all right. And for tips... don't make so many miners in the beginning. You want a head start on your army. A really good economy doesn't help if you stack. Tower Spawn, maybe Giants. I find if you have relatively even match, Giants help as tanks (only 2-3)

OK, but what if the opponent goes for turtle and then he makes castle archer and trains miners?

At this point I would be behind.

DragonFrost
02-14-2013, 06:29 PM
OK, but what if the opponent goes for turtle and then he makes castle archer and trains miners?

Make sure to have a scout, so you no what their economy is. Try to be even or better in economy, without being behind in army. This should be easy, as you have better income thanks to middle. PLUS, once you get ghosts going they (depending on their army) might have to garrison miners (which wastes time for mining and praying)

ShadowyWhisper
02-14-2013, 06:50 PM

1 Castle Archer can be dealt with by Speartons backed with Archidon. Your Ghost should last long enough to destroy walls with the Archers, since Castle Archers cannot target specific units. If he has more, send some more Spearton and retreat to Meric in the middle when they're low on health.

THEFORCE
02-16-2013, 12:28 AM
1 Castle Archer can be dealt with by Speartons backed with Archidon. Your Ghost should last long enough to destroy walls with the Archers, since Castle Archers cannot target specific units. If he has more, send some more Spearton and retreat to Meric in the middle when they're low on health.
Okay, but still it will take a lot of time to get tower spawn without having lots of miners, plus speartons.

And the opponent could go for spearton spam after his turtling so he secures his base.

ShadowyWhisper
02-16-2013, 09:39 AM
Okay, but still it will take a lot of time to get tower spawn without having lots of miners, plus speartons.

And the opponent could go for spearton spam after his turtling so he secures his base.

Well, you would presumably make miners along the way as well. Speartons can EASILY be dealt with by SwordWrath with Rage. If he stays at his base, weaken him further with Tower Spawn with Archidon/Allbowtross behind it.

uberman
02-16-2013, 09:17 PM

If he has turtled, he spent his early money on walls and castle archers - here's the point; but you spent the same money on miners NOT walls and archers, plus you have the middle (if he's turtling) therefore your economy is far better than his, which then supports a much bigger military than his.
The thing is you need to minimize your losses against his defences - if you let your units die while his dont die (due to being behind walls) then his military grows compared to yours.
So use range units to destroy his walls without losses, or use the ghost to tank while your mellee units close - but pull them back before they die.
If he has to keep rebuilding walls, thats less money for him to spend on miners and units, as long as you didnt lose a unit against his archers while destroying that wall, its another step towards victory for you.

If he makes say some speartons and rushes them out, best thing is to pull back a bit before fighting (pretend to flee, so he follows you) so he cant retreat as easily to the sefety of his walls when his units get wounded. Focus your fire on a single unit and kill it, so he has a loss - killing one unit is better than wounding 10 (which flee behind the walls and heal up). Select his high value units to kill if possible.

stickman311
02-17-2013, 07:26 AM
If he has turtled, he spent his early money on walls and castle archers - here's the point; but you spent the same money on miners NOT walls and archers, plus you have the middle (if he's turtling) therefore your economy is far better than his, which then supports a much bigger military than his.
The thing is you need to minimize your losses against his defences - if you let your units die while his dont die (due to being behind walls) then his military grows compared to yours.
So use range units to destroy his walls without losses, or use the ghost to tank while your mellee units close - but pull them back before they die.
If he has to keep rebuilding walls, thats less money for him to spend on miners and units, as long as you didnt lose a unit against his archers while destroying that wall, its another step towards victory for you.

If he makes say some speartons and rushes them out, best thing is to pull back a bit before fighting (pretend to flee, so he follows you) so he cant retreat as easily to the sefety of his walls when his units get wounded. Focus your fire on a single unit and kill it, so he has a loss - killing one unit is better than wounding 10 (which flee behind the walls and heal up). Select his high value units to kill if possible.

Ok, Your PRO at order and i lose.don't play chaos cuz its a gg to you

uberman
02-17-2013, 08:53 AM
Ok, Your PRO at order and i lose.don't play chaos cuz its a gg to you

Translator required to work on this post for me.
I understand the individual words, they just dont seem to mean anything, nor relate to reality, when arranged in the order used.

My point about a foe who's turtled are the same regardless of if your playing order or chaos. ???
I am not pro at order, and am far better at chaos. ???
Did Stickman ever turtle in his life on SE???

Usman
02-19-2013, 04:55 AM
If u had a replay so it would be easy

Usman
02-19-2013, 04:56 AM
Ok, Your PRO at order and i lose.don't play chaos cuz its a gg to you Do not be too angry talk calmly and if he's pro in order so he is and be calm stick man :D