PDA

View Full Version : Stick wars units hybrid!

petmuju
02-13-2013, 07:15 AM
Use your imagination and come up with a hybrid of SE units, draw them and post them here. :D

http://www.fileize.com/files/a62e7d28/db8/speardead.png

I got bored and did DragonFrost's idea of albowsa/albusa/flying medusa(any combination names?) here:
http://www.fileize.com/files/cb33edab/867/albowsa.png

Also got bored and made Jombloxx's idea of magic giant/magiant/etc... here:
http://www.fileize.com/files/fadfeb9b/cee/magiant.png

DragonFrost
02-13-2013, 07:17 AM
Spearton dead? Nice lol

Anyways, since I suck at art: FLYING MEDUSA!!! (note her normal attack can't hit ground units lol)

petmuju
02-13-2013, 07:20 AM
Anyways, since I suck at art: FLYING MEDUSA!!! (note her normal attack can't hit ground units lol)

Whew! Otherwise she'll just petrify every ground unit that can't hit her! XD

Jombloxx
02-13-2013, 07:54 AM
Whew! Otherwise she'll just petrify every ground unit that can't hit her! XD

What about Magic giant - it will be magic And it will cost 1400 gold but moar powerful and massers will mass only him :O

PUMU
02-13-2013, 08:00 AM
giant spearton!
the health and armor nuff said

_Ai_
02-13-2013, 09:03 AM
Improved albatross. Health of spear, damage is higher, armored, flying.
So OP.

Triss
02-13-2013, 09:05 AM
Magical Gigantic Albowtross:
Able to cast skills of Magikill, a flying unit, throwing rocks that stuns any units, life of a giant.....
Probably this is the most OP unit evah.....

300noob
02-13-2013, 09:49 AM
Magical Shadowswordwrathon:
Armor and health x5 of Spearton, weapon of Swordwrath, damage of Ninja's 5th strike, attack rate x2 of Swordwrath, speed of raging Swordwrath, appearance: "look like" Spearton (Helmet of Swordwrath in the loading screen of campaign) but holding a sword for weapon, can cast spells of Magikill, Able to rage; form shield wall and do shield bash, throw javelin with damage of Albowtross with blazing bolt at flying units at the rate of Albowtross and range of Archidon.
Awsome and ver op right?:D

fram
02-13-2013, 10:59 AM
NINJAINSTAKILL

insta kill lvl 5 shnobi.
double normal damage and triple health
fixate lasts foe 10 attacks
can kill full upgraded giant in 12 normal attack
can insta kill any unit and statue :D

ShadowyWhisper
02-13-2013, 01:48 PM
What about Magic giant - it will be magic And it will cost 1400 gold but moar powerful and massers will mass only him :O

So you're saying a Giant with Magikill powers that costs less. You're kidding, right?

DragonFrost
02-13-2013, 04:04 PM
WTF why are people all inventing OP units now..

KrayZStick
02-13-2013, 04:25 PM
Samurai! Shadowraith + Spearton! BRILLIANT!

isgood
02-13-2013, 05:20 PM
flying swordsman, does meelee on flying units. swordwrath plus albowtross :D

DragonFrost
02-13-2013, 06:47 PM
flying swordsman, does meelee on flying units. swordwrath plus albowtross :D

Woot! Antiair? Too bad archidons can kill them without return fire...

FailingAtFailing
02-13-2013, 07:06 PM
Flying giant. Game over man, game over.

ShadowyWhisper
02-13-2013, 07:07 PM
Let's see. Nobody has thought of mix Miner yet. I would have a SwordWrath/Miner unit that would give me gold as it runs :)

Bladed Fire
02-13-2013, 07:10 PM
You know what? Bombers and Juggerknight, THE JUGBOMBER! Who throws bombs and can hit people with its explosive axe! Have high speed too! But slow attacking speed....

KrayZStick
02-13-2013, 07:51 PM
Bombardier - Mix between bomber and dead, moves same speed as dead, but throws bombs at enemy. Low damage, but can splash damage, like the bomber!
EDIT: Would be armored like dead. Spamming bombardiers would devastate spams (except maybe giant spamming) because of large aoe damage!

DragonFrost
02-13-2013, 08:20 PM
Bombardier - Mix between bomber and dead, moves same speed as dead, but throws bombs at enemy. Low damage, but can splash damage, like the bomber!

So an AOE dead with no poison? Well, if it's the price of a bomber, I'd consider buying it XD

petmuju
02-13-2013, 09:04 PM
I was thinking of the speardead after seeing Jombloxx's creepy spearton. O_o

300noob
02-13-2013, 10:31 PM
My next inventions:
Giant Swordwrath, using 2 giant sword, health of giant, attack rate x2 of swordwrath, damage x2 of giant bounder, can rage, speed of swordwrath, can hit air units.
Albombtoss, pretty much like a albowtross but instead of crossbow, he throw bombs at the rate of archer attacking speed, and have the speed of eclipsor with range of ....eclipsor.
Giant Crawler, every stat of the crawler except for speed mutiply by 10
Giant Bomber, a giant bomber basicly, health of swordwrath, speed of bomber, but the damage is.....as much as nuke bomb.
Magidusa: a combination of migikill and medusa and marrowkai and meric
Riflleman, using a plasma rifle with the damage of albow with blazing bolt, fire rate 600 rpm, range of archer, speed of jugger knight, health of archer, and finally, OP, lol
Deadalbow, rising from the dead, they shoot blazing bolt which poison and burn the enemy