PDA

View Full Version : This is a bug worthy of it's own thread.

DragonFrost
02-13-2013, 03:55 PM
I mean, since this new update with Facebook and stuff, you cant play games properly. One, sometimes you get frozen at the loading screen (as in the screen with map, but it happens even in friend matches, so it's probably not the glitch), and if you manage to start the game, you cant do anything. You can't click any buttons, buy units, scroll the screen, etc.
ETA: Another bug... It says my wins are 26 and my losses are 1, but only in profile! In leaderboards, it says 265/155. I'll add a pic for this bug asap.
http://www.fileize.com/files/6ac3a49e/06d/bug2.jpg

brockemon
02-13-2013, 04:04 PM
Hi,

The wins losses issue is just a flash text embed problem. I have fixed this and will upload soon.

As for the facebook connection issues. This is just effecting people trying to play games on facebook. I have found the cause of this issue and just have to test and upload this also.

-Brock

DragonFrost
02-13-2013, 04:06 PM
Hi,

The wins losses issue is just a flash text embed problem. I have fixed this and will upload soon.

As for the facebook connection issues. This is just effecting people trying to play games on facebook. I have found the cause of this issue and just have to test and upload this also.

-Brock

Alright, Thanks for the fast reply! :D
P.S. It's affecting, not effecting :p

ShadowyWhisper
02-13-2013, 04:08 PM
Thanks, and how exactly will you know if I invited someone to SE from FaceBook? Can you also add some email add function for Google Plus, Twitter, etc. I know it's a lot to ask for but I think it would add a lot more people than just Facebook. Nice to meet you Brock!

brockemon
02-13-2013, 04:37 PM
We only plan to support facebook for now. Our main priority at the moment is fixing around 6 known bugs in the game along with a few balance issues.

We also are about to introduce a game lobby system so that users have more control over custom games.

-Brock

DragonFrost
02-13-2013, 06:36 PM
We only plan to support facebook for now. Our main priority at the moment is fixing around 6 known bugs in the game along with a few balance issues.

We also are about to introduce a game lobby system so that users have more control over custom games.

-Brock

That sounds good!
ETA: How come the game still doesn't work for me :(

_Ai_
02-13-2013, 10:49 PM
Wow.
Now games are better?

DragonFrost
02-14-2013, 07:05 AM
Wow.
Now games are better?

Not for me :( the game doesn't even let me play games now...

lntrepid
02-14-2013, 08:36 AM
I feel the lobby idea may be manipulated and used for rank farming. One could get an alt and let that loose in the lobby, then get a main and challenge him. I suggest having anonymous names, but rank farmers may get around that.

DragonFrost
02-14-2013, 05:25 PM
I feel the lobby idea may be manipulated and used for rank farming. One could get an alt and let that loose in the lobby, then get a main and challenge him. I suggest having anonymous names, but rank farmers may get around that.

The thing is, your alt is going to drop down, and if you fought it with your main, you would get like 1 rating, and then you would have to raise the alt's rating again. Much more complicated than just playing normally with your main, no?

KrayZStick
02-14-2013, 06:49 PM
The thing is, your alt is going to drop down, and if you fought it with your main, you would get like 1 rating, and then you would have to raise the alt's rating again. Much more complicated than just playing normally with your main, no?

Not unless my alt's a higher rating, but not like that's gonna happen, your alt should be used as a testing account, where you test new strategies, troll around (which is also useful, I found out ninja spamming can be countered pretty quickly), train more, lose more (and figure out WHY you lost).

ShadowyWhisper
02-14-2013, 07:30 PM
More alts, for those of us who have 17 emails due to some hacks or whatever.