PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody help me on how to use Chaos well??

GokuXx
02-13-2013, 05:55 PM
I need help using Chaos. I don't really know how to use my units well. Can anyone show me how to use Chaos and troll with it?

Bladed Fire
02-13-2013, 06:24 PM
WyzDM, LittleLeaf, vxdaemonicxv and lots of them are in this forum. Check Chaos Strategy at Stick Empires Section

DragonFrost
02-13-2013, 07:50 PM
WyzDM, LittleLeaf, vxdaemonicxv and lots of them are in this forum. Check Chaos Strategy at Stick Empires Section

You forgot MiamiBigAl, Tec, Galeforce etc.
P.S. YOU FORGOT ME TOO :O

Bladed Fire
02-13-2013, 07:59 PM
Oh, you're not so experienced in Chaos, you're The ARCHIDON MASTER. And doesn't I say "and lots of them " too?

DragonFrost
02-13-2013, 08:28 PM
Oh, you're not so experienced in Chaos, you're The ARCHIDON MASTER. And doesn't I say "and lots of them " too?

but you didn't SPECIFY! Anyways, I'm decent at chaos.

Bladed Fire
02-13-2013, 08:47 PM
Lol, fine. GokuXx, you now see there's a Chaos player who is chatting with me. But he is Archidon master, that's all.

DragonFrost
02-13-2013, 09:16 PM
Lol, fine. GokuXx, you now see there's a Chaos player who is chatting with me. But he is Archidon master, that's all.

So that means i'm good at chaos and order :d

GokuXx
02-13-2013, 09:41 PM
I am actually good with Chaos but too many people spamm to many orde units like giants and allbow and i dont know how to counter them. Thats what i basically meant in my previous post.:p

GokuXx
02-13-2013, 09:42 PM
Hey Bladed I'm new to this site and i was wondering how do you put pictures in your posts?

Bladed Fire
02-13-2013, 09:52 PM
That's not in my post, that's my signature. You can insert one at the settings. At the top right. remember to upload your picture to fileize/deviantart first.

fram
02-14-2013, 03:03 AM
Im good with chaos.
For me the only way to beat a sword spammer is to make him chase a bomber/crawlers while i get lots of juggers with charge and deads+eclipsors.
to beat albow spamming 6 bombers (to make sure they're dead 8) and some eclipsors and juggers.

DragonFrost
02-14-2013, 08:13 AM
Countering giants: try not to even let them get giants, but if they do, get a marrowkai and whatever army you want. What you do: reap the giant, attack. Repeat

WyzDM
02-14-2013, 01:58 PM
My code's below in my signature. If I'm online give me a pm, I'll respond if I'm available.

WheresMyCheetos
02-14-2013, 03:55 PM
I am actually good with Chaos but too many people spamm to many orde units like giants and allbow and i dont know how to counter them. Thats what i basically meant in my previous post.:p

If your good then dont make complaining post about evening the empires. Plus Good players dont troll -_- Now About the rant you made in CJ suggestion post i would like to comment.

Crawlers are weak yes but used in a pack with good micro they can be better then swrods. Assuming that your new to chaos do you micro? simply retreat an injured cat to heal with chaos auto heal. He he follows good make the other crawlers attack sisne crawlers are oviously faster and run circles.

Bombers are 1 time use so its a risk your taking (I love taking risks). Bombers work fine actully they are fast and dirt cheap. 3 bombers kill 1 archer so 175 gold for 350 of your opponent and if they have more even better your saving money whle they lose tons. Protect the bombers from arrows with juggerknights. A trick too. If you make 6 crawlers and they have 2 they will send back the the sworfds and make more buy 5 bombers once they are all loaded scout if your crawlers. He will think you were focusing in eco and attck and then send in to bombers and he dies.

Ill give more later but for now GL

GokuXx
02-14-2013, 04:52 PM
How do i do it manually? it says the picture is too large.

GokuXx
02-14-2013, 06:31 PM
That's not in my post, that's my signature. You can insert one at the settings. At the top right. remember to upload your picture to fileize/deviantart first.

How do you make your signature picture large like yours?

DragonFrost
02-14-2013, 06:33 PM
How do you make your signature picture large like yours?

Don't double post, and if you upload to Fileize, you should be able to get a link in the category BBCode, copy that one and copy and paste into signature.

GokuXx
02-14-2013, 08:48 PM
Yeah never mind i already figures it out :p

PUMU
02-16-2013, 12:41 AM
By the time they even begin producing Albows and giants you should have a sizable army already. To keep them from massing like this apply early pressure whilst building your economy, cause if you think about it what was it you were doing while they obtained:
Castle archer 1
A wall or even two
A giant with at least one researched growth because eclipsors can take out a small giant rather quickly. Since juggers will absorb the rocks whilst you have at least 4 eclipsor a before they get one giant out
Albowtrosses equaling more than 1 with blazing bolts as well and about 14 or so miners to pay for this all

THEFORCE
02-16-2013, 12:57 AM
I only played my first chaos match yesterday, cause my friend let me share his chaos account.

I didn't play as chaos before. but I know some about them, cause I've played lots of chaos pros.

If he ever masses albows, he won't be able, as you can get many eclipsors faster than he can get 4 albows, plus bombers do well against albows too.

fram
02-16-2013, 05:45 AM
I only played my first chaos match yesterday, cause my friend let me share his chaos account.

I didn't play as chaos before. but I know some about them, cause I've played lots of chaos pros.

If he ever masses albows, he won't be able, as you can get many eclipsors faster than he can get 4 albows, plus bombers do well against albows too.
CHAOS OFFENSIVE RULES

Bladed Fire
02-16-2013, 06:25 AM
I fought a Chaos player. First, I was winning. But he trained castle dead and eclipsors and my micro wouldn't work on this player.

GokuXx
02-23-2013, 04:17 PM
CHAOS OFFENSIVE RULES

yup.

stickman311
02-24-2013, 12:42 AM
Woah Woah, u guys jump to conclusions, did you face psychotic cheese or me

KrayZStick
02-24-2013, 03:23 PM
Woah Woah, u guys jump to conclusions, did you face psychotic cheese or me
WE? WE Jump to conclusions? Who was the one that said Chaos sucks? Rofl.

I don't have chaos, but I've been around long enough to understand Chaos a bit.
Don't use crawlers as main damage-dealers. They should be used for scouting and kiting.
Bombers and Juggerknights are very good early game, and spamming Eclipsors with a group of supporting juggerknights can easily deal with giants.
Medusa is OP, no questions asked.
Marrowkai has some serious CC (Crowd Control) with the reaper, and as AoE Damage with the Fists.
Deads while slow, are armored, and can do poison. Kill their merics, and throw a little poison at them from Medusa or the Deads and watch them die slowly....

DragonFrost
02-24-2013, 07:43 PM

Don't use crawlers as main damage-dealers. They should be used for scouting and kiting.
Bombers and Juggerknights are very good early game, and spamming Eclipsors with a group of supporting juggerknights can easily deal with giants.
Marrowkai has some serious CC (Crowd Control) with the reaper, and as AoE Damage with the Fists.
Deads while slow, are armored, and can do poison. Kill their merics, and throw a little poison at them from Medusa or the Deads and watch them die slowly....
Crawlers are actually very good damage dealers.

poulol123
03-02-2013, 04:40 PM
Ok i think i came up with a really good strat to troll with Chaos. It has not failed me since i started using it and i even beat Gokuxx using this.SO first you start with 2 miners and 2 crawlers. once your first crawler is done building get him to the center tower asap. keep bulding miners and once you have 2 crawlers attack miners making sure he doesn't have a castle archer. from here he will either retreat his miners or attack u with them. This is wat u want! So do accordingly wat it takes for ur units to survive. During all this u get a Juggerknight loading. Then you just do hit and runs with wingadons making sure they get no econ and also get tower spawn. Thx to Wyzdm for showing a replay of him hit and running on brock because of that spearton shield wall glitch with the marrokai.

ShadowyWhisper
03-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Crawlers are actually very good damage dealers.

They had a nerf. They aren't very good anymore.

PUMU
03-04-2013, 09:20 AM
:c pour one out for the crawlers

ShadowyWhisper
03-05-2013, 02:46 PM
Um... Why are Bladed Fire and Cheetos banned?

Imada
03-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Cheetos was trolling on the intro thread and got banned by Exilement

Exile
03-05-2013, 02:54 PM
For one day.

PM a mod if you have questions about this kind of stuff.

ShadowyWhisper
03-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Okay. Can you ban a person with the username DarknessLight, he was calling me a faggot.

WheresMyCheetos
03-06-2013, 03:52 PM
For one day.

PM a mod if you have questions about this kind of stuff.

3 things to say.

1 Exlie it was a misunderstanding, I PMed you the detail.

2 Shawdoy why would you want to ban urself. we got proof on the commuity chat thread that you are darkness

3 Goku this thread is old so do you still need it?

Cheetos was trolling on the intro thread and got banned by Exilement

WAS NOT!!!!
oh and I never even knew that you knew me (wait what did i just say)
like we never talked to each other then i see ur post about defneding me O_o

ShadowyWhisper
03-06-2013, 07:26 PM
Oh. Why?

ShadowyWhisper
03-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Okay, maybe you should put this in Trash Can, because it's kind of off topic now anyways.

poulol123
03-08-2013, 12:58 PM
ANyways back on topic. So ive been using chaos to troll and its been going great. I just wanted to ask if rushing ur opp all the time is noobish or skilled(keep in mind that my opp is also trying rush me) i ask this cuz a guy named DEMONGOI called me a noob for rushing on a chaos vs chaos match. I also hear many other great chaos players saying that rushing with chaos is more on the skilled side and its what chaos was made for. Anyway id love to hear a response. Thx:)

stickman311
03-08-2013, 05:48 PM

That's it. They kill them slowly.medusa isn't OP if the opponent only spams swords and archers.If you use bombers, the swords will run back with rage and let the archers do the work.The skeleton needs 500 mana and I barely think its spell is faster than the swords. Jugger and eclipsor u say, I just make my swords run back and then I have a spear.my spear blocks the eclipsors, my swords and archers kill your juggers.

DragonFrost
03-08-2013, 06:32 PM
That's it. They kill them slowly.medusa isn't OP if the opponent only spams swords and archers.If you use bombers, the swords will run back with rage and let the archers do the work.The skeleton needs 500 mana and I barely think its spell is faster than the swords. Jugger and eclipsor u say, I just make my swords run back and then I have a spear.my spear blocks the eclipsors, my swords and archers kill your juggers.

That is extremely illogical, but I'm too lazy to point out your mistakes.

WheresMyCheetos
03-08-2013, 06:41 PM

That has flaws. I could use my jugger to kil your archers note while ur archers retreat my wingadon can screw ur land troops. Also which is beter wingadon or eclispor.

stickman311
03-08-2013, 08:30 PM
That has flaws. I could use my jugger to kil your archers note while ur archers retreat my wingadon can screw ur land troops. Also which is beter wingadon or eclispor.

I don't know but how can your juggers defeat my swords with rage and archers? btw, I will have a giant

lntrepid
03-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Wingadon sounds much better than Eclipsor.

stickman311
03-09-2013, 05:26 AM
Wingadon sounds much better than Eclipsor.

Eclipse sounds better in MY opinion

ShadowyWhisper
03-09-2013, 01:11 PM
Who the... Why would you even care?

lntrepid
03-09-2013, 08:51 PM
Eclipse sounds better in MY opinion

Eclipse refers to an astronomic event where one large mass aligns with another large mass in space, effectively blocking out the large mass behind said other large mass. I don't remember seeing any planets or astronomy in SE.

DragonFrost
03-09-2013, 08:53 PM
Eclipse refers to an astronomic event where one large mass aligns with another large mass in space, effectively blocking out the large mass behind said other large mass. I don't remember seeing any planets or astronomy in SE.

Woah! Hey should totally have a alien race or astronaut race, or whatever. AND, a special map called space, where there is no gravity so ground units can fly, and everyone gets a astronaut helmet/bubble helmet (no bonus, just decoration)

Bladed Fire
03-09-2013, 10:16 PM
I think it says that the Eclipsors normally block the sunrays which make the sky dark which is like when Eclipse occurs.

WheresMyCheetos
03-09-2013, 10:38 PM
I don't know but how can your juggers defeat my swords with rage and archers? btw, I will have a giant
Animation. They protect me while you rage. If u hav giants I'll have marrowkais and meduaa

stickman311
03-10-2013, 12:10 AM
Oh, i don't care about your juggers anymore i use my swords to destroy your marrowkai and medusa

Also, i don't get how you can wing a don

WheresMyCheetos
03-10-2013, 09:54 AM
Marrowkai would just hell fist em death
Also wingadon is eclispor's alpha name

stickman311
03-12-2013, 03:31 AM
Marrowkai would just hell fist em death
Also wingadon is eclispor's alpha name

i kite your marrowkai, still i don't know how you can get 3 medusas and, i just killed your juggers so your marrow just dieed

xanderman222222
03-28-2013, 08:11 PM
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay866133&version=1.59 thats a siege strat u could use