PDA

View Full Version : Whoever is in charge of this look here for a new empire idea!!!

PUMU
02-13-2013, 10:16 PM
The Judgment Empire. : unlike the order or chaos the Judgment empire relies more on mana then gold.
My ideas for the units are as follows the hot key, the units description, the units possible abilities. And cost.
1-miner obviously, miner hustle, miner wall. 150 g 0 mana 2 pop
2-paladin: melee unit, similar to swordwrath with slightly more armor.: researchable ability(ies) : sacrifice, paladin cries out for The Lord! Afterwords it gets aoe damage for one strike that takes half of the equivalent of one swordwraths healthbar. However doing so greatly damages the unit. Groups of paladin in sacrifice can take down one spearton quickly (if their is more than one spearton it affects all the speartons. Cost of unit 125 g 20 mana 2 pop
3-revolutionary- a ground ranged unit similar to archidon with slightly more range. That instead of a bow the unit uses a crossbow. Ability: pierce, each bolt from the revolutionary goes through each enemy unit with damage falloff. Cost of unit 200 gold 20 mana 3 pop
4-monks- similar to clerics. Monks increase the praying rate of miners as well as heal units. Abilities: cure cost of unit 250 gold 100 mana 3 pop
5-martyrs-similar to bombers. However martyrs are able to combat until death. Upon death the units will detonate. Cost- 75 gold 10 mana 1 pop
6-guardians-similar to juggerknights. Balances damage between atk speed of spearton but slightly slower however is faster than juggers. Slightly less damage than juggers. Ability-pursue
Temporarily increase the running speed of to catch fleeing units. Cost of unit 400 gold 75 mana 4 pop
7-heralds-flying units armed with longbows, equivalent of Albows and wings but damage and speed is somewhere inbetween the two. 425 gold 125 mana 5 pop ability blessed bows slightly more damage to bows similar to blazing bolts but less damage than bb
8-angels- flying units similar to the micro needed to control the magikill and marrowkai. Ability- heavenly assault- 5x explosions. Same damage for each explosion as that of a magikills one explosion. Also whilst alive units will be slowly healed as time progresses. Attacks by energy blasts or whatever u decide to make its passive atk.. Cost 450 gold 300 mana 7 pop
9-The Lord- glowing unit I haven't decided what this would look like though same health as giant with growth 1. Each atk from this unit does aoe damage of the same strength as a chaos giant but faster than chaos giant. Able to toggle between ranged combat and melee. Melee only hits ground units. Ranged atk hits both types of units. Cost 1000 gold 700 mana 9 pop ability- judgment : The Lord banishes a selected unit from existence regardless of size.

Researchables-
Sacrifice cost 20 gold 75 mana
Castle revolutionary- same cost as castle Archer And castle dead
Pierce-50 g 125 mana
Cure same cost
Pursue- 100 g 150 mana
Blessed bows- 250 g 200 mana
Heavenly assault- 50 g 175 mana not passive so 200 mana each time used
Judgment- 250 gold 250 mana to use this ability it costs 200 mana
Everything regarding miners tower spawn and passive income and resilience is the same

petmuju
02-13-2013, 10:37 PM
Meric's original was monk although merics are females...

DragonFrost
02-14-2013, 07:06 AM
Meric's original was monk although merics are females...

So if not monk... Then nun?

PUMU
02-14-2013, 07:25 AM
how about priest? and who's in charge of this anyhow? and another question does anyone have any thoughts on how the artwork would look?

DragonFrost
02-14-2013, 07:27 AM
how about priest? and who's in charge of this anyhow?
Crazy jay and Brock?

PUMU
02-14-2013, 07:35 AM
what are the chances of me contacting them and just brock?

Triss
02-14-2013, 07:42 AM
OK, since there is too many threads of new races, Imma going to make a thread that contain all of it.
Frankly I'm getting a bit sick with this NEW RACE thingy (although I make one:p)
So tell me your links and imma gonna put all of it in one thread.

petmuju
02-14-2013, 08:15 AM
OK, since there is too many threads of new races, Imma going to make a thread that contain all of it.
Frankly I'm getting a bit sick with this NEW RACE thingy (although I make one:p)
So tell me your links and imma gonna put all of it in one thread.

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?44266-Suggest-any-of-your-ideas-for-a-third-empire!-Even-if-it-MIGHT-not-happen

^this

XJAWZ
02-14-2013, 03:47 PM
too religious. Offensive to some players. Im sorry.

_Ai_
02-15-2013, 02:15 AM
too religious. Offensive to some players. Im sorry.

Are you offensed?

PUMU
02-15-2013, 10:15 PM
-3- I'm mad u said something about religion. What did they say about the bomber unit when it was made? Did they think the middle eastern people would be appalled or simply accept a video game for itself and its contents. If I had said Jesus or Allah or any of the polytheistic gods your counter post woulda made more sense. And even if had you payed attention to the armory for albowtrosses? They've already got angel wings as an applicable option XD

kingkickass2013
02-15-2013, 10:32 PM
hmm you do have a point (p.s check out my thread for legionnaires and elementals)

PUMU
02-15-2013, 10:57 PM
Post the link plz I'd appreciate it ^_^