PDA

View Full Version : why no patch notes?

uberman
02-13-2013, 10:44 PM
Normally there has been a patch notes section on the log in screen, but the latest patch seems to have stopped that.
How do we find out whats changed?
where are the notes?

_Ai_
02-13-2013, 10:45 PM
There's a new patch?

uberman
02-13-2013, 10:58 PM
There's a new patch?

Well the game looks different, there is a new fireman thing on log in. And it hook up to facebook now. And Tec refered to a fix for pause exploits - looks like a patch to me.

_Ai_
02-13-2013, 11:13 PM
Oh...

uberman
02-14-2013, 05:27 AM
Oh...

No offence intended Aiman. I cant say for sure it was a patch as there is no version number displayed - but for sure there have been the changes I mentioned.

brockemon
02-14-2013, 09:29 AM
There was a patch. But no game play has changed. It was just facebook integration + a new feature unit in the lobby.

Bug fixes should be coming Monday.

-Brock

_Ai_
02-14-2013, 09:49 AM
Ok. Thx for the info.

@uberman, im not offended. Howd you get the idea?

uberman
02-15-2013, 01:02 AM
@uberman, im not offended. Howd you get the idea?

The short one word post 'oh...' could have several interpetations - including that I had been harsh with you. So I just covered that option incase I had inadvertently offended you.

There was a patch. But no game play has changed. It was just facebook integration + a new feature unit in the lobby.

Bug fixes should be coming Monday.

-Brock

Great news!
Thanks.

DragonFrost
02-15-2013, 07:19 AM
Monday... That means I can't play until Monday :/

uberman
02-15-2013, 11:32 AM
Monday... That means I can't play until Monday :/

Why? Because they can still exploit?
You can still do friendly matches and not risk ranking - you could still do the tournamnt matches for example :)

DragonFrost
02-15-2013, 02:43 PM
Why? Because they can still exploit?
You can still do friendly matches and not risk ranking - you could still do the tournamnt matches for example :)

It's nothing to do with exploiting, it's just that the game doesn't work for me. On FB, the countdown timer always counts down to 0 and sends back to lobby, never starts a match. Normal site, it goes into the screen where the map is shown, then freezes.. And on both sites I can't watch replays.

brockemon
02-15-2013, 03:01 PM
DraginFrost.

This could be caused because you need to delete your browsing cache.

-Brock

brockemon
02-15-2013, 03:02 PM
When I first put the Facebook version up this was happening. I uploaded a fix to it about 45 min after the Facebook stuff went live.

-Brock

DragonFrost
02-15-2013, 03:10 PM
DraginFrost.

This could be caused because you need to delete your browsing cache.

-Brock

When I first put the Facebook version up this was happening. I uploaded a fix to it about 45 min after the Facebook stuff went live.

-Brock

Alright, thanks! I'll clear it then.
P.s. don't double post, Tecness might ban you (jk lol).
Results: Still doesn't work. P.S. I tried a different PC too, but that didn't work either.