PDA

View Full Version : Battle Arenas 4 - The Supreme Fighters

-Hawk-
05-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Link : http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/441331

PLEASE REVIEW AND RATE at NewGrounds
and also REVIEW here at StickPagePortal :)

Made in April 2008.
The story continues from the point of view of two extremely powerful fighters, Clash
Boomer that can fly, and use beams to take victory. For using a huge ammount of power
in their little practice fight the two fighters get sent into hell.

Music : X-Ray Dog - The Vesion
Layers : 25
Length : 65.9 seconds without credits, 110.6 seconds with credits
Frames : 2214
Frame Rate : 20

OMG 2.83 for an anim I made 2 month ago lol

Lixu
05-26-2008, 02:40 PM
Music: Not good.
Sounds, should be added!
It is very boring, since, i think, its most tweening.
There is no much action.
2/5.
harsh, but i find it so.

juke
05-26-2008, 02:47 PM
I suggest not putting it on NG as it will get blammed. You should rather do some trial and error with criticism rather then rushing it on NG. :P Upload it to antiup.net if you want.

-Hawk-
05-26-2008, 02:55 PM
Juke, that was such a stupid and useless review. If this anim gets blammed I'll eat my own hand. AND IT WON'T. Check it later, you'll see. :>

Edit : It got 2.83 !!! EAT YOUR WORDS JUKE !

Karthago
05-26-2008, 05:12 PM
HAHAHA THAT WAS SO FUNNY! for real, if it had been ment to be a parody of all those fricken random stickfights and idiotic histories id give it a 10! :X

work on movements dude this was THE STIFFNESS! but i think you have gotten a bit better!

the music would fit if it would start with the credits... the fight scenes need more actionlike music you know.

keep em up dont let them(/me) get you down :)

Ssjbryando
05-26-2008, 05:18 PM
Juke actually got a BIG point tho hawk =3 I suggest practicing, then posting stuff on Newgrounds, only your best stuff. =] Not meaning anything bad, but thats yea >_> Thats what everyone does.

still its nice, ima not go furtha. keep going!.

-Hawk-
05-27-2008, 12:49 AM
Well... I made this 2 months ago and it was one of my "big projects" (hehe, I'll show the true meaning of big project this summer :D) so I had to post it. It's a part of the Battle Arenas Series and I want all episodes to be there X)

TC Visor
05-27-2008, 06:39 PM
I stopped after somewhere between the first blast and "youve never been stronger"

that bored the hell out of me

p.s. the guy w/ hair has an unnecessary creepy smile

xirmi
05-28-2008, 11:05 AM
Needs some work. Work on the stiffness.