PDA

View Full Version : Ok, classes are REALLY balanced???

calore
02-14-2013, 04:24 PM
Hello all guys, I'm from Brazil and started my account opening this thread: classes are balanced, or chaos got large advantage?

Actually I struggle to keep myself at 1400+ rating, and I found an opponent using chaos that pwned my earlier attack: 1 juggernaut - 1 castle dead (my spear and sword werent able to be there, so I retreated) - after he made a eclipsor (cheaper and faster, sounds like advantage) and a damned medusa came. After turn my recently made crossbowman into stone, I was just with the 2 melee guys and retreated again. I gave one more try, new petrify, I gave up. Every time the jugg was about to be killed, he retreated and used a few seconds of castle healing plus the huge advantage "natural healing".

The guy has 1700+ rating, using what seemed to be a ridiculously simple tactic.

Another point that I would like to talk about is the speed of crawlers: they are cheaper than swords, but are actually better: they are faster and benefits from the healing, making them able to eat swordwrath like pies.

I've readed about the order's giant advantage, but this don't seems anyway close to the economic and unit advantages of all the rest of chaos.
I would like to read a few sorted oppinions.

FailingAtFailing
02-14-2013, 04:29 PM
Stay on offense. Use spearton to absorb castle dead poison and projectiles. It will last a while, even more with Shield Wall. Have swords and archers attack miners and statues. Castle Deads and Archers only attack the first thing that enters their range, keep that in mind.

Keep a meric with Cure handy once you have the economy to ensure that poison can be cured. Flying units are owned by giants and even a magikill poisoning them or exploding them.

Chaos only has splash damage on giants. USE THIS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.

Meatshields to block projectiles so your magikill and archers can rain hell. Speartons make good early game meatshields. A fully grown giant is the best meatshield.

Panki
02-14-2013, 04:29 PM
Is this your first time against Chaos? Yes if so,

Playing Chaos is not the same as playing Order, obviously. The chaos has great offense, but can be stopped easily by swordwrath with rage. If you get rage, they'll manage to catch up to the crawlers. The crawlers have low health, so use that to your advantage. It is VERY important to get cure against Chaos. The castle archer, the dead upgrade, and Medusa's upgrade are all poisonous.

DragonFrost
02-14-2013, 05:02 PM
If he's stoning your albow, make sure to send your melee units to kill the medusa before you send your albows..

Stay on offense. Use spearton to absorb castle dead poison and projectiles. It will last a while, even more with Shield Wall. Have swords and archers attack miners and statues. Castle Deads and Archers only attack the first thing that enters their range, keep that in mind.

Keep a meric with Cure handy once you have the economy to ensure that poison can be cured. Flying units are owned by giants and even a magikill poisoning them or exploding them.

Chaos only has splash damage on giants. USE THIS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.

Meatshields to block projectiles so your magikill and archers can rain hell. Speartons make good early game meatshields. A fully grown giant is the best meatshield.

chaos has more splash damage than you think: bombers, marrowkai hell fists, medusa poison pool.

FailingAtFailing
02-14-2013, 05:10 PM
If he's stoning your albow, make sure to send your melee units to kill the medusa before you send your albows..

chaos has more splash damage than you think: bombers, marrowkai hell fists, medusa poison pool.

How did I forget the pesky little bombers? I feel dumb now.

WyzDM
02-14-2013, 06:34 PM
The resource for cats is expensive and takes twice as long as rage. If you manage your eco and army well, you can pull out with either empire. However, currently wingadoms are difficult for order players to deal with, but keep your chin up and practice kiting and other anti air tactics.

http://imageshack.us/a/img401/2673/loolarchy.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/loolarchy.png/)

That's me wrecking Mr. Freeze as Order. It is possible.

ShadowyWhisper
02-14-2013, 06:37 PM
Hello all guys, I'm from Brazil and started my account opening this thread: classes are balanced, or chaos got large advantage?

Actually I struggle to keep myself at 1400+ rating, and I found an opponent using chaos that pwned my earlier attack: 1 juggernaut - 1 castle dead (my spear and sword werent able to be there, so I retreated) - after he made a eclipsor (cheaper and faster, sounds like advantage) and a damned medusa came. After turn my recently made crossbowman into stone, I was just with the 2 melee guys and retreated again. I gave one more try, new petrify, I gave up. Every time the jugg was about to be killed, he retreated and used a few seconds of castle healing plus the huge advantage "natural healing".

The guy has 1700+ rating, using what seemed to be a ridiculously simple tactic.

Another point that I would like to talk about is the speed of crawlers: they are cheaper than swords, but are actually better: they are faster and benefits from the healing, making them able to eat swordwrath like pies.

I've readed about the order's giant advantage, but this don't seems anyway close to the economic and unit advantages of all the rest of chaos.
I would like to read a few sorted oppinions.

Here's my tip. Surrender. It's not worth your time on maps like Grass Hills. But for Castle, oh Castle. SPAM SWORDS WITH RAGE!!! They kill Juggers easily, along with Crawlers. Mass Eclispsors kind of sucks for us Order players, but get Archidon/Allbowtross and maybe Giant and Magikill with Electric and Explosion.

Grass Hills just surrender, it's not worth your time.

WyzDM
02-14-2013, 06:46 PM
Grass Hills just surrender, it's not worth your time.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcgb3gPbKc1r8v175o1_r1_1280.png

KrayZStick
02-14-2013, 06:47 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcgb3gPbKc1r8v175o1_r1_1280.png

WHY IS THAT SO FAMILIAR? What movie? Omg, looking into my deep past....

DragonFrost
02-14-2013, 06:53 PM
DAMN PICTURES! NEVER LOAD FOR ME.

ShadowyWhisper
02-14-2013, 07:28 PM
Maybe they got frozen.

petmuju
02-14-2013, 07:44 PM
Great! Someone said 'never'! Bustin Jieber is sooo gonna get mad! XD

KrayZStick
02-14-2013, 07:57 PM
Great! Someone said 'never'! Bustin Jieber is sooo gonna get mad! XD
Who? Dustin' Beaver? What? Lol

petmuju
02-14-2013, 08:00 PM
Who? Dustin' Beaver? What? Lol

I believe his name would be... Gustin' Liever. Wouldn't it?
And a Crawler(or cat).

KrayZStick
02-14-2013, 09:05 PM
Gettin' Off-topic here.
Anyway, crawlers may suck, but chaos makes up by having op juggers and eclipsors. And bombers can hit air units! :o

_Ai_
02-15-2013, 02:28 AM
I hate it when ppl know that bombers can hit flyers :)

fram
02-15-2013, 08:32 AM
I hate it when ppl know that bombers can hit flyers
8bombers+5 juggers=(450+50=500x5=2500+750-150+600=3100)>10(even though can kill more) wings(450+150=600x10=6000)

----
2900change

DragonFrost
02-15-2013, 11:01 AM
8bombers+5 juggers=(450+50=500x5=2500+750-150+600=3100)>10(even though can kill more) wings(450+150=600x10=6000)

----
2900change

I don't get the formula??

Bladed Fire
02-15-2013, 06:39 PM
Well, I lose Chaos players that massed Eclipsors and have castle deads. Crawler and bomber suck with my start.

Azxc
02-15-2013, 06:44 PM
Yea, it is no way to counter ecilpsors mass, they are OP
they are even stronger than albowtross
their quick speed can kill all your miners at the early game
when you made your first albowtross, he will KO you quickly with kiting wingtons...