PDA

View Full Version : 6 months break and the improvement in a year

aryuautku
05-26-2008, 02:19 PM
Well i stopped animating till 6months now,and i am back,it was just a break.
With the inspiration of Byondrage,(really thanks to you rage) i made this last anim.My improvement is built in 3 parts and ranks.

First; (noob) (12 fps)

http://antiup.net/view/1458/

I can't believe i am posting this up here...

Second; (brandnew beginner) (13 fps)

http://antiup.net/view/1459/

Third; (med-high beginner) (24 fps)

http://antiup.net/view/1460/

What you guys think? I know there is a great improvement but,was it worth for a year you say?

New Generation
05-26-2008, 04:09 PM
No, That was the worst piece of shit I have ever seen. BAD easing, BAD smoothness, really short. Over a year of improvement, are you kidding me? This sucked balls. Go read some tutorials and try harder next time.

Good day. Third one was not even med beginner, it is LOW BEGINNER. It was so short, that my 3 year old brother can do longer & better. @_@

Strife
05-26-2008, 04:11 PM
James, funny thing is he is almost the same level as you.

And stop ranking, ****.

Ssjbryando
05-26-2008, 04:14 PM
No, That was the worst piece of shit I have ever seen. BAD easing, BAD smoothness, really short. Over a year of improvement, are you kidding me? This sucked balls. Go read some tutorials and try harder next time.

Good day. Third one was not even med beginner, it is LOW BEGINNER. It was so short, that my 3 year old brother can do longer & better. @_@

GODD- (I'm not gonna swear on god) BUT PLZ, just try to be ****ing nicer man, **** your still the same jerk you where before, at least give him some hope to continue,and to keep practicing, instead of saying its the worse piece of shit you have seen >: [ then you probably HAVNT seen alot of animations. I HATE YOU NOW REALLY T__T
(I JUST DELETED ALOT OF PHUCKS IN THIS MESSAGE >: [ ALOT) ****!

>:C

@Ary: Keep practicing Alot, my advice now is to really check some tutorials. on like a basic perfect good punch, then try to see how he does it, watch the feet, watch the legs, watch the ARMS. the most, since they are like in the same possition at all the time in the third, bend everything, cause in the third his back didn't even bend.

Think of animating as in seeing real life movements, Of course with some other rules as gravity >:3 but like yeah, try to kick in real life. Do you kick like that? probably not, or MAYBE >_____> but yeah. Try to see what you do, you see you not stand STRAIGHT and kick, you actually move forward, also look at the arms.

Check animations frame by frame check some tutorials =3

Karthago
05-26-2008, 04:16 PM
you shouldnt be that snobbish james moer.

but @ aryuautky (right?)

dont take breaks saying " i am high beginner now ". id give a shit bout ranks. just have fun and work! every thing needs its time

demon30
05-26-2008, 06:27 PM
Ok i say it's bad but what James said was totally mean! You don't deserveit Aryu. SSJBryando (right?) was right about everything, i hope you do know how to watch ppl's animations step by step? well if you do then watch Shock1 and Shock 2, Ghost Fight and other Epic anims and if they're too hard try something less epic but you HAVE to look at ppl's works. Try to see what you do and what they do. I can go on like this for a long time =)
(Darn! Another long speach!!! sorry ppl...)

Omega
05-26-2008, 06:35 PM

I am appalled.

Yes, there was an improvement, but not much. Keep practicing.

Mr potato head
05-26-2008, 08:28 PM
You wont get better if u dont change anything. That helps me get better sometimes. I was aweful for years but then after a huge break i wasnt that bad, dont give up.

aryuautku
05-27-2008, 12:51 PM

I am open for comments and rants,but really,**** you james.