PDA

View Full Version : Ada v. Aero Promo and unfinished animation

Cozen
02-15-2013, 11:49 AM
Hey guys Simple as the title said Releasing a little promo for you, its nothing special
so without any more stall lol here it is:
Enjoy

A D A v. A E R O P R O M O !

http://www.fileize.com/view/8b62da6a-620/

A D A v. A E R O Unfinished animation ( not finishing )

http://www.fileize.com/view/35de2ffd-4a9/

Eh give me CnC i guess the unfinished animation was not my style, throughout the entire project i did not enjoy animating it at all, so i studied myself and found out what i truly like to in my way of animating.

Xero
02-15-2013, 11:50 AM
Lemme get that ass son...

Shadowkirby
02-15-2013, 11:51 AM
Freakin' awesome, Cozen! Can't wait for it!

I still miss Strix.

bl3u
02-15-2013, 12:04 PM
...Y-you aren't going to... Finish... ;-;
GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD GOD IS DEAD

Cozen
02-15-2013, 05:22 PM
Thank you shadowkirby
and no mate, not going to finish it lol!

Mikematic
02-15-2013, 06:52 PM
Meh, what you had was amazing, and you probably would have won either way anyway.

Hope to see more RHG's from you in the future. And also whats this thing you like to do, that you figured out?

Smile
02-15-2013, 08:32 PM
It looks like it's almost done. Maybe just do some touch ups and finish it?

DanmarK
02-15-2013, 08:39 PM
why not finish if it's almost done? you reminds me of onliwatching

Stick02
02-15-2013, 10:12 PM
good -_-

Cruel
02-16-2013, 01:59 AM
Your basically done, edit out the end part and add in the little extra explosions and its basically finished. It was really good and I would recommend you finish it considering how much work you already put into it.

renZen
02-16-2013, 08:11 AM
its cool bro ! :D

ZABI
02-17-2013, 05:55 AM
I enjoyed it soo much. Your style is like... :O

(mind fucked)

Amf
02-17-2013, 10:00 AM
Cozen please. Please stop using tweens for all his movements. The movements like where CaM jumps onto his board in the beginning looks great and then almost all of the tweened motions after that look really un natural and stiff and all kind of icky. The effects were amazing + ideas. When he was running when cam was shooting a lazer at your character, it kind of looked like we was running in place, I think it was because you had the backgroud pivot left and right instead of get smaller.
Yeah The tweens all look stiff and ugly. Except for the semi cinematic stuff in the beginning.

Cozen
02-17-2013, 11:20 AM
Cozen please. Please stop using tweens for all his movements. The movements like where CaM jumps onto his board in the beginning looks great and then almost all of the tweened motions after that look really un natural and stiff and all kind of icky. The effects were amazing + ideas. When he was running when cam was shooting a lazer at your character, it kind of looked like we was running in place, I think it was because you had the backgroud pivot left and right instead of get smaller.
Yeah The tweens all look stiff and ugly. Except for the semi cinematic stuff in the beginning.

This guy right here! yeah man thank you i know what your saying, you basically explained why i hated the animation and didn't enjoy making it, i was trying to copy another way of animating, but i really dont enjoy doing all that at all, which is why i came to my senses to animate how i like :d Cheers amf

@Danmark - Cheers mate, i really like onliwatching, hes my favorite animator no doubt and i put up the animation cause i was bored and to look active

Cheers everyone for you thoughtful comments yeh