PDA

View Full Version : short fight animation

x GEORGE x
02-16-2013, 11:32 AM
please C and C this :)

height=400 width=700

Ezy
02-16-2013, 11:38 AM
Haha, looks awesome, I was actually expecting the orange guy to falco punch but what a twist! Hmm for CnC all I'd say is just the effect could use more work but it's decent. MAKE MOAR!

x GEORGE x
02-17-2013, 04:35 AM
thanks esy! this was originally a test for fire, cos i've never really tried it properly before.
i had to watch tons of animations from hyun, terkoiz and stuff on youtube to geth this result! :3

PLasmaghost
02-17-2013, 01:36 PM
I enjoy seeing these types of animations, they tend to catch me off guard.

I think the fire part of the anim needs a bit more work. for a first time its pretty good but the particles dissipate a little too quick, and by that i mean they don't ease into their acceleration. They just fly up at a constant speed.
also I'm not sure if you have a tablet of not but the particles should flip about a little as they ascend.

On another not i was pleased with the power, move variation, and transitions in your attack. It made the anim enjoyable. good work on those mechanics (save the tiny bit of leg wobble you have lol)

all in all it was pretty nice. good work bro.

x GEORGE x
02-17-2013, 03:24 PM
thanks plasmaghost! its nice to hear this from someone like you! i do have a tablet, and thanks for your c and c, ill try and work on my fire and lag wobbliness in future :3