PDA

View Full Version : Fight test?

demon30
05-26-2008, 06:39 PM
Umm well here's another something... i think it's not as good as my Gunshot try but still this is quite oki. I was going to make it VERY VERY VERY VERY... VERY bloody but after i made the fight and the effects i couldn't do anything, i dunno it just didn't work =( i tried to put blood on but it made things worse and kinda... well i didn't finish so yeah. here's hte bloody test without blood >,,>

COMMENT (for those ppl who don't bother to read eveything i wrote, and maybe this too)

Fight test (http://antiup.net/view/1506/)

Did you read it? I mean the whole thing... if yes i say you're a hero =)

P.S. Oh yeah and did you see the fingerz? =)

mint
05-26-2008, 07:48 PM
Er, it woulda looked pretty cool with blood. In the beggining its like he's got no hands.

Mr potato head
05-26-2008, 08:24 PM
i kina like that style. Keep it and get better :D i think the whole no arms thing is cool

viva la vida
05-26-2008, 10:28 PM
its cool its smoothly animated i like it but no arms hmmm did all of them get amputated?

Drifts
05-27-2008, 03:29 AM
I gotta say you have improved fast scince you first got here, that was very good, add sound to make it more epic-like

demon30
05-27-2008, 09:42 AM
^^ thanks Drifts. Yeah i know about blood, it would have been cool >,,> sorry. and about arms thingy my stickmen only use their arms when needed.
My style i guess