back to 3style lol
http://www.fileize.com/view/bddf595e-3b9/
tell me what you think
PS. I hate myself for putting the guidelines in the final result

02-17-2013, 01:41 PM
the left arm is weird, it trembles

PLasmaghost
02-17-2013, 01:42 PM
I guess the limbs individually are smooth, but the body as a whole is seriously wobbly and jittery. Try working on body limb movement consistency before just moving directly into "flow."
also, pure single framing is flawed in that certain movements just simply DONT look good without extended framing. Don't go for "only single framing" Just try to make it look good lol.

keep practicing though, improvement comes with time and through experience~

Vertigo
02-17-2013, 03:03 PM
also, pure single framing is flawed in that certain movements just simply DONT look good without extended framing. Don't go for "only single framing" Just try to make it look good lol.

Basically this. Don't be so worried about how smooth it is. Double or even triple framing is necessary in a lot of cases.

Unless of course you're willing to make very slight movements on those double or triple frames...in which case it will be smoother and have pretty much the same effect. This takes longer but looks a bit better. Smoothness itself is more-so about having clean arcs than a shitload of frames in any case. So work on that first.

MacX
02-18-2013, 08:07 AM
yes. IK it's necessary to work on movements :I After all this is just a test so wasn't paying much attention to it :)
I'll try to do better next time ;)

latranchedepain
02-20-2013, 10:30 AM
It's cool xD
But hey I don't see any 'disfunction' in the body.. :/