PDA

View Full Version : F... The New Style

CrewKid
02-17-2013, 02:43 PM
Okay I finally picked it up on the new style and this is how im gonna animate from now until i change it again.

http://crewkidda.deviantart.com/art/F-354897148?ga_submit_new=10%253A1361137330

Quik
02-17-2013, 02:47 PM
What fps is this?

Ghombeat
02-17-2013, 02:52 PM
What fps is this?
Well, i want to know too.

CrewKid
02-17-2013, 07:58 PM
I come back seeing two comments im like FUCKING DOOOPE then turns out its actually just questions about fps -_____- I'm hurt.

But FIRST! Why do you ask? Do you think the style is working/good? I think it's complete.

Quik
02-17-2013, 08:05 PM
It's ok, but it has too much stop n' go and the actual framing seems off and normally wouldn't work for 24 fps...
Which is why I will ask again: What fps is this?

CrewKid
02-17-2013, 08:43 PM
It's 30 fps. And now I just think you're fucking with me with the whole stop n go thing cause i really dont see it lol.
At first i did but now it's really not. Can't even agree here, not even being a dick or not accepting cnc it's just I REALLY dont see stop and go.

THIS is stop and go lol

http://www.fileize.com/view/3600e197-e4e/

I'm doing head first on purpose to stop the stop and go.

Lol and if my style is stop and go I like it, oh well lol

Ezy
02-17-2013, 09:15 PM
I don't think "Stop n Go" is the best word but it's..hmm...

It's missing the the betweens, maybe try exaggerating more on the windup or after the attack. "A" being the wind up, "C" being the actual attack you can see but it's the "B" part that is missing atleast to me. I maybe just trippin', but practice makes perfect right? :3

Salt
02-17-2013, 11:52 PM
Sexy.
It looks like many people benefited from Chewy's bg tutorial.

CrewKid
02-18-2013, 11:29 AM
I don't think "Stop n Go" is the best word but it's..hmm...

It's missing the the betweens, maybe try exaggerating more on the windup or after the attack. "A" being the wind up, "C" being the actual attack you can see but it's the "B" part that is missing atleast to me. I maybe just trippin', but practice makes perfect right? :3

Yeah, and b would be the anticipation I'm missing I presume? Ill try to make it more anticipated then.

Atomicapple
02-18-2013, 03:33 PM
i think the speed of the stick was to fast and i couldn't see what he was doing clearly
you should add inbetweens and see how it would look with a lower fps
it would be better if you finished the last reaction
but overall its pretty good and it is not stop and go.

nice bg

CrewKid
02-18-2013, 05:23 PM
i think the speed of the stick was to fast and i couldn't see what he was doing clearly
you should add inbetweens and see how it would look with a lower fps
it would be better if you finished the last reaction
but overall its pretty good and it is not stop and go.

nice bg

Thank you, the bg is very simple actually.
Also, I would like to keep the speed the same. The interpretation of attacks would be much easier to understand if i added some sounds. I'll begin adding sounds soon.

I appreciate your feedback, friend.