PDA

View Full Version : When to get Miner Hustle?

jli
02-17-2013, 03:39 PM
I've always wondered when it is the right time to get Miner Hustle. I'm always afraid it'll set me behind economically and army-wise, because of the high mana cost. When do you normally research it?

DragonFrost
02-17-2013, 03:50 PM
Me? Never. I is a waste of resources, and I find I have EXTRA resources while building a nice army.

Triss
02-17-2013, 04:16 PM
I've always wondered when it is the right time to get Miner Hustle. I'm always afraid it'll set me behind economically and army-wise, because of the high mana cost. When do you normally research it?When you're suppressing your enemy, you can get it.
I usually get it, it increases 50% production of gold and mana.

ShadowyWhisper
02-17-2013, 04:19 PM
I've always wondered when it is the right time to get Miner Hustle. I'm always afraid it'll set me behind economically and army-wise, because of the high mana cost. When do you normally research it?

Typically, I get it when I

A. Have enough money and have a sufficient amount of army units

B. Have 10 or more miners.

Or when my opponent is COMPLETELY focusing on economy.

Usman
02-19-2013, 01:41 AM
get it when u r low on ur army, u dont have miners and any problem of gold will help this and I dont get it but u need it extremely when ur enemy is playing aggresive or attacking u again and again

DragonFrost
02-19-2013, 07:12 AM
get it when u r low on ur army, u dont have miners and any problem of gold will help this and I dont get it but u need it extremely when ur enemy is playing aggresive or attacking u again and again

You get it when you have no miners...?

_Ai_
02-19-2013, 07:31 AM
sarcasm Of course! Thats the time where it doesnt cost you. Its beneficial to get it when you have no miners sarcasm

Usman
02-19-2013, 08:23 AM
sarcasm Of course! Thats the time where it doesnt cost you. Its beneficial to get it when you have no miners sarcasm
U mean that in Campaign that when we finish off there miners so still they get an army?
well ok but still it will not work of course if u not have miners and passive is 3 also so also u cant do a thing, obviously ur opponent is higher than u in economic position

ShadowyWhisper
02-19-2013, 03:39 PM
In Campaign, all you have to do is keep building walls because the CPU sends miners to your side to mine. So just kill them until there's none left, and do hit and run until their army is gone.

KrayZStick
02-20-2013, 05:08 PM
After I've secured middle.
After I get about 6 miners.
Before I get Tower Spawn.

blu3blitz
02-27-2013, 09:49 PM
on maps like grasshills, gates, and another map (i forgot which) i always got 3 miners first, set the last miner that comes out to mana, so 4 on gold 1 on mana, and keep getting miners till i have about 18 population (all miners) and then i usually have 100 mana, so i wait till i get 300 gold and then i get miner hustle, this starting strategy has got me 18 wins in a row